Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

rbyrolg wrote:So is she bi? I don’t get if she was joking or being serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think she was serious about that part just her face afterward tells me she isn't

And as far as Keren goes- I don't believe it was ever a real friendship. I think Keren uses people. I think Karlee wanted to be friends with Keren but I think Keren's side was all fake.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

How can someone really tell the difference between true or lie with that weird faces she makes after every answer she gives?? What the f*ck is going on with her? Is she ever not questioning herself about anything??
"What's your name?" Uuuhh I don't know, Karlee?, I guess (weird streching mouth mumbling) ??

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

I don't think she was serious about that part just her face afterward tells me she isn't

And as far as Keren goes- I don't believe it was ever a real friendship. I think Keren uses people. I think Karlee wanted to be friends with Keren but I think Keren's side was all fake.
Re: Friendship with Keren... Makes one wonder if the invitation for the girls trip to Orlando is still in the cards?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chichi wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Re: Friendship with Keren... Makes one wonder if the invitation for the girls trip to Orlando is still in the cards?
I doubt it. Nothing has been mentioned since it was cancelled.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

#friendshipgoals

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Has anyone been watching Darian's vlogs? He posted one where he said that Kane pooped in his diaper, but he didn't have any diapers in his apartment so Karlee had to drop some off. Why doesn't she give Darian a bag full of necessities when she drops them off? Why does Darian go to the damn store and buy a box of diapers to keep at his place for his kids? They're either lazy as hell, or just dumb and don't know how to properly coparent.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:Has anyone been watching Darian's vlogs? He posted one where he said that Kane pooped in his diaper, but he didn't have any diapers in his apartment so Karlee had to drop some off. Why doesn't she give Darian a bag full of necessities when she drops them off? Why does Darian go to the damn store and buy a box of diapers to keep at his place for his kids? They're either lazy as hell, or just dumb and don't know how to properly coparent.

I think the latter is the truth. I think Karlee took all the diapers with her when she left. And didn't think to bring any when she dropped them off. Which is weird. Perhaps she thought he had them but another time she dropped them off and Kane didn't have shoes. Kane can walk so why didn't she leave him shoes?
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Just realized I said "why does Darian" instead of "doesn't"....changes the meaning a little bit lol my bad

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8901ce.png[/img]

Dramatic much? Image

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

Yeah, I'm getting too far into this but I'm nursing and my other kid's napping so I have time :D. I think on Keren's side it was always supposed to be kind of a professional colleague type friendship that Karlee
misread. Like they send each other little things, mention each other in videos, do things like youtuber girls' trips, etc. but it's all light and mostly for the vlogs. I can see Karlee thinking it was something a little more real because Keren and Kyra do seem to be genuinely close friends and Keren kind of took Karlee under her wing. I imagine Keren wanted someone to pad her girl squad with and then realized that Karlee, who lived in her parents' basement/a crappy apartment and didn't have a lot of money, wasn't fun and rich enough to fit in with them. I mean I kind of get it, even when they're being 'real' kk never talk about the bad stuff that's happening and Karlee's out here looking like a damned mess, it's not exactly the same brand.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 952fe8901c

Dramatic much? Image

Like, I can kind of see where she's coming from because I'm sure it hurts to put yourself out there and be criticized. BUT like wtf does she expect airing her dirty baby daddy laundry out there for the world to see? I mean, I'm not expecting her to be invincible to crticism, but when your "job" is to share your life with others it's super naive to think that you're only going to get ass kissers

But on a different note, I ENCOURAGE Karlee to be done vlogging. She used to be one of my favorite YT moms but as her channel has grown she's changed a lot imo and has become very unlikeable. I honestly think she could keep YT as a side job (like maybe just her main channel...her life/personality truly isn't vlog material and that's okay!!! Mine isn't either) and then get a out of the house job, go back to school, make some local friends, go to some young mom groups...like I get the feeling Karlee is super lonely and feels isolated and that's part of the reason she does YT (to feel connected/popular) but I really don't think she's very well suited for it. She should really focus on building her life outside of the internet.

I'm rooting for Karlee because I think she's a looooot smarter than most of the YT moms (britney, KK, OK, vanessa, etc) and could do cool things if she maybe got in some therapy, shut down her social media, and focused on building up her + the boys life.

But that sweet, sweet ad revenue is just too good I guess *eye roll* *steps down from soap box*
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

kindasorta wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 952fe8901c

Dramatic much? Image

Like, I can kind of see where she's coming from because I'm sure it hurts to put yourself out there and be criticized. BUT like wtf does she expect airing her dirty baby daddy laundry out there for the world to see? I mean, I'm not expecting her to be invincible to crticism, but when your "job" is to share your life with others it's super naive to think that you're only going to get ass kissers

But on a different note, I ENCOURAGE Karlee to be done vlogging. She used to be one of my favorite YT moms but as her channel has grown she's changed a lot imo and has become very unlikeable. I honestly think she could keep YT as a side job (like maybe just her main channel...her life/personality truly isn't vlog material and that's okay!!! Mine isn't either) and then get a out of the house job, go back to school, make some local friends, go to some young mom groups...like I get the feeling Karlee is super lonely and feels isolated and that's part of the reason she does YT (to feel connected/popular) but I really don't think she's very well suited for it. She should really focus on building her life outside of the internet.

I'm rooting for Karlee because I think she's a looooot smarter than most of the YT moms (britney, KK, OK, vanessa, etc) and could do cool things if she maybe got in some therapy, shut down her social media, and focused on building up her + the boys life.

But that sweet, sweet ad revenue is just too good I guess *eye roll* *steps down from soap box*
I wouldn't say Karlee is a lot smarter then Kyra... Kyra has managed to buy a house, have two vehicles and healthy kids and has now decided to go to college for a psychology degree.. where as Karlee is just binge drinking...

Even Keren has an associates or a degree...

Brit could do something along with Karlee
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

d4865 wrote:
I wouldn't say Karlee is a lot smarter then Kyra... Kyra has managed to buy a house, have two vehicles and healthy kids and has now decided to go to college for a psychology degree.. where as Karlee is just binge drinking...

I'm happy for her (I didn't know she was going to college, good for her!) but Kyra is hardly a role model. I don't think she'll be doing 'ok' until she leaves Oscar's abusive ass.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

luci417 wrote:
d4865 wrote:

I'm happy for her (I didn't know she was going to college, good for her!) but Kyra is hardly a role model. I don't think she'll be doing 'ok' until she leaves Oscar's abusive ass.
She's a lot better than Karlee though
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

There's nothing to compare here. Karlee is something different. She is a sad person who brings you down, everytime I watched her videos I felt like crap.
It's not the place where she lives it's not her relationship, it's her. She has a borderline personality. Sad, depressed, desperate, angry, alcoholic (kinda), and mostly helpless!! She gives very negative vibes with that weird faces she makes, always unable to cope with life her voice always trembles, I mean what's to watch here?? she needs help. You Tube is not her field.
She would be making a huge favour to everybody quitting yt.

Arbella36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arbella36 »

Funny how when we are all on the topic of Karlee and Keren still being friends, that she suddenly starts talking to Keren and Khoa on twitter.. She definitely reads here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I still like Karlee and I don't really like OKbaby but I think that is because of Oscar. I don't like Oscar at all. Kyra on her own seems ok. I just don't watch enough to know her. From what I know though I agree you cannot compare them. Kyra is living a YT dream. She has a million subs and so many views giving them $$$$. I wonder how Karlee would be if her channel blew up like that.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I still like Karlee and I don't really like OKbaby but I think that is because of Oscar. I don't like Oscar at all. Kyra on her own seems ok. I just don't watch enough to know her. From what I know though I agree you cannot compare them. Kyra is living a YT dream. She has a million subs and so many views giving them $$$$. I wonder how Karlee would be if her channel blew up like that.
I really don't think Karlee have the personality to become as successful as O and K. As irritating as Oscar (and sometimes even Kyra) can be, their energy and child-like manner is what draws people in. Karlee is just really depressing to watch most of the time. Always stressed, usually bored...there's just not a a whole lot going on. I think Darian brought a little more life to the vlogs (at least he had stuff going on in his life) but he's out for now. I really don't see their channel growing much at all, personally.

Tbh, the only reason I watch their vlogs is because I love Kane haha. He's such a smart little boy, and so sweet
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

kindasorta wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I still like Karlee and I don't really like OKbaby but I think that is because of Oscar. I don't like Oscar at all. Kyra on her own seems ok. I just don't watch enough to know her. From what I know though I agree you cannot compare them. Kyra is living a YT dream. She has a million subs and so many views giving them $$$$. I wonder how Karlee would be if her channel blew up like that.
I really don't think Karlee have the personality to become as successful as O and K. As irritating as Oscar (and sometimes even Kyra) can be, their energy and child-like manner is what draws people in. Karlee is just really depressing to watch most of the time. Always stressed, usually bored...there's just not a a whole lot going on. I think Darian brought a little more life to the vlogs (at least he had stuff going on in his life) but he's out for now. I really don't see their channel growing much at all, personally.

Tbh, the only reason I watch their vlogs is because I love Kane haha. He's such a smart little boy, and so sweet
. Honestly I hated darian in the vlogs, that's when I stopped watching them. He just seemed to mainstream and nothing he said was original

petty crocker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petty crocker »

SoNotOverIt wrote:
kindasorta wrote:

. Honestly I hated darian in the vlogs, that's when I stopped watching them. He just seemed to mainstream and nothing he said was original

I agree. everyone creams their pants over him, I guess bc he's fairly cute but I find him annoying.

I also love to watch Kane, I know people think he's ugly lol but I think he's adorable and cute. and I do enjoy watching Karlee's parenting when it's a lighthearted vlog. she seems to genuinely love every minute she spends with her kids and is always acting like a kid - not in a bad way, just saying or asking the boys silly things and encouraging them to have fun. even when she's stressed or depressed, you don't feel that vibe at all when she's around the boys.

I think if she got her shit together, and possibly if she acquired more money and resources, she'd be an AMAZING mother.

and I've said this before but Preston annoys me. he seems like a brat. he doesn't necessarily do anything wrong or bad but he just annoys me haha. so I really only watch for Kane and for when Karlee is in mommy mode - which is usually unlike me. I usually like to see the woman's thoughts and feelings about things BESIDES the kids, and hate the channels where the woman acts like a "mommy robot." so rarely if ever do I only watch a channel to see the parenting scenes

Return to “I-P”