The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Part 8

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Par

Unread post by Sisteroo »

amyisnewhere wrote:Who is the builder of their home?
That question has been asked many times by the KAD's but they have never answered. Someone who comments here on this thread had said she knows where the house is & I think she said she knew who the builder may be but I can't remember who it was
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

snarksite wrote:
Couple more from T$$ IG.
Couple things I noticed while gagging through his IG account.

His political preferences are right out there for anyone to see. And his racism is blatantly apparent in a couple of his President Obama photos.
Can I still win the $50.00 for proving who he voted for in the last Presidential Election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I swore I wouldn't post here anymore for a while, if ever, but I still like to read sometimes (right now I'm pages and pages behind) but I'm curious to see how people react to this post as I read on. Because I literally made this same exact comment a month or two ago almost word for word and was attacked for it. I find nothing wrong with what you said. I still have no real idea why people got so angry at me for a comment like this, literally just stating a fact about his political affiliation and joking about a comment HE made daring people to figure out who he voted for.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Indie with some attitude in the vlog . I hope they get a ton more attitude and sass over the next few years they have bought it on themselves . Laughing at that Isnt going to help them though

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Jane wrote:
DoodleBop wrote: I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
2:30 on today's vlog

Ashley: "This is why I love when Becca comes" Ashley then puts the camera on Tyson's Aunt, Becca (who looks tired), at the sink doing Ashley's dishes. Ashley then cackles a queen like laugh again and says, "SHE DOES MY DISHES!" Ashley doesn't say thank you or consider how belittling she sounds. She could have added "and we also LOVE having Becca because she's so kind or something." Noooo, not Ashley.

I'm mortified watching Ashley continue...Becca looks down, away from the camera. What can she say to stop this moment? It would feel humiliating to me to have someone laugh and say how I'm serving them on live camera that will then be broadcast to the world. Then Ashley turns the camera toward herself, laughs and says,"Becca is always cleaning when she is here!" Ashley then laughs some more (OMG that laugh would unnerve me) and says, "AND she teaches the girls how to do chores too." Becca says, "yes, they're good helpers, huh?" CUT

It does seem like Becca's love for the quads, like other people, greatly benefits Ashley and Ashley benefits greatly. I think Tyson's cousin (the younger woman, cannot remember her name) seemed less than enthusiastic to be a pawn to the queen all weekend.

Also, at the end when Ashley said Becca and her daughter went to take a nap. I wonder if they desperately needed a break from all Ashley's screetching. OMG I'd curl up in the fetal position in that extra bedroom. If you guys read here - we feel for ya!

How many times did they say "yummy" in this vlog? Might be a record. I couldn't stand it and kept skipping forward so I don't have to count.

Ashley's laugh though - feels like she's trying sooooooooooo hardddddd all the time.
I'm behind so maybe this has been said, but I would be mortified if family or anyone came to stay at my home and felt the need to clean. I would be worried that they thought I didn't clean and made my family live in a pigsty.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Night lady wrote:Ok, so, that was Evie who was on Tybags lap in his stupid live feed to sell "his" overpriced blankets. (His, not his)
Anyway, I couldn't understand a word Evie was trying to say. She is nearly 3 years old and her speech is awful. There's no way she's anywhere near advanced. No way in hell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He said it was Grain (Barley) Who ever came up with Grain I love it! Good job
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Pinky34 wrote:
Night lady wrote:Ok, so, that was Evie who was on Tybags lap in his stupid live feed to sell "his" overpriced blankets. (His, not his)
Anyway, I couldn't understand a word Evie was trying to say. She is nearly 3 years old and her speech is awful. There's no way she's anywhere near advanced. No way in hell.

He said it was Grain (Barley) Who ever came up with Grain I love it! Good job
I thought he said Evie. I'll try to listen again. As soon as she sits on his lap, he says, this is my Evie bear.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

At exactly 4 minutes into the live feed, Tyler says it's Evie.

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

In the vlog today

So creepy

ButtBack Mountain says to Trash:
"Don't whisper in her ear, only I can do that"
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
tusky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tusky »

pollycracker wrote:
Jane wrote:
DoodleBop wrote: I've never heard of someone coming to stay at someone's house and doing house work unless someone just had a baby, someone was sick or someone died. How long will she milk that she had 4 babies. They're nearly 3.
2:30 on today's vlog

Ashley: "This is why I love when Becca comes" Ashley then puts the camera on Tyson's Aunt, Becca (who looks tired), at the sink doing Ashley's dishes. Ashley then cackles a queen like laugh again and says, "SHE DOES MY DISHES!" Ashley doesn't say thank you or consider how belittling she sounds. She could have added "and we also LOVE having Becca because she's so kind or something." Noooo, not Ashley.

I'm mortified watching Ashley continue...Becca looks down, away from the camera. What can she say to stop this moment? It would feel humiliating to me to have someone laugh and say how I'm serving them on live camera that will then be broadcast to the world. Then Ashley turns the camera toward herself, laughs and says,"Becca is always cleaning when she is here!" Ashley then laughs some more (OMG that laugh would unnerve me) and says, "AND she teaches the girls how to do chores too." Becca says, "yes, they're good helpers, huh?" CUT

It does seem like Becca's love for the quads, like other people, greatly benefits Ashley and Ashley benefits greatly. I think Tyson's cousin (the younger woman, cannot remember her name) seemed less than enthusiastic to be a pawn to the queen all weekend.

Also, at the end when Ashley said Becca and her daughter went to take a nap. I wonder if they desperately needed a break from all Ashley's screetching. OMG I'd curl up in the fetal position in that extra bedroom. If you guys read here - we feel for ya!

How many times did they say "yummy" in this vlog? Might be a record. I couldn't stand it and kept skipping forward so I don't have to count.

Ashley's laugh though - feels like she's trying sooooooooooo hardddddd all the time.
I'm behind so maybe this has been said, but I would be mortified if family or anyone came to stay at my home and felt the need to clean. I would be worried that they thought I didn't clean and made my family live in a pigsty.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
idk i guess it's just me but if i stay at a friend or families place i always insist on doing dishes etc since they are put out by having me there. I don't think its that big of a deal but ashley seems pretty ungrateful about it
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

lovethispage wrote:In the vlog today

So creepy

Eeewwww, yuck!

We have all wondered how two people could have so much criticism levelled at them without retreating from social media. But we are thinking of ourselves and other normal people that we know.

These are clearly not normal people, and certainly not good people. The newly posted Instagram pics (thanks Sissies,) are even lower than I thought the Greedners would sink to. Tyler is really and truly a sick man.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ugly tile that ASSWIT picked out. Maybe she should have let Pervy do the decorating...
Laughter6789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laughter6789 »

I'm sorry to say it but the bigger twins are just not cute at all anymore. I used to think they were kinda cute but now they just look like bloated little kids and their shitty behavior makes them that much more unappealing. They look like fat little piglets to me. I know I may get some shit for saying that but oh well.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Laughter6789 wrote:I'm sorry to say it but the bigger twins are just not cute at all anymore. I used to think they were kinda cute but now they just look like bloated little kids and their shitty behavior makes them that much more unappealing. They look like fat little piglets to me. I know I may get some shit for saying that but oh well.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Laughter6789 wrote:I'm sorry to say it but the bigger twins are just not cute at all anymore. I used to think they were kinda cute but now they just look like bloated little kids and their shitty behavior makes them that much more unappealing. They look like fat little piglets to me. I know I may get some shit for saying that but oh well.
Who would give you shit when all you spoke is the truth? If they are cute at all, their behavior ruins it.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok they can give us both shit then. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it's because they look so much like their father? They are bloating up just like him. And of course by not disciplining them they are turning them into brats.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

lovethispage wrote:

Ok they can give us both shit then. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it's because they look so much like their father? They are bloating up just like him. And of course by not disciplining them they are turning them into brats.
Lots of people think they are the cuter two and I am always puzzled. I have thought they were homely since day one. They look too much like their dad. And that's not a good look on a man let alone little girls. Now they aren't as homely as the first year but yeah I don't think they are great lookers. And their behavior just makes them that much homelier. Indie and Esme are cute to me. Not pretty or gorgeous, but cute. But let's admit it. None of the four would win a beauty pageant with those Gardner genes running through them.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

lovethispage wrote:In the vlog today

So creepy

Truly very, very creepy. He's almost not even trying to hide his inappropriate actions and words. Guess he thinks the KADs love creepers. Maybe they do....
Krisi37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krisi37 »

I believe Evie "Heavy" was on his lap on the FB live but Grain was on his lap on the Instagram live. I could be wrong but has anyone realized that they use to call Evie Lishy? They even had gifts that were sent with that name on it and why did they stop using it? It's still an annoying nickname like the rest of them and those horrible kid name theme songs!!
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I hate to say anything about the girls looks, because they are just children after all, but I've always thought that's why Ashley is so obsessed with the cutest, fanciest clothes, and doing their hair up and taking a million pictures of them in their identical outfits, to over compensate for the fact that they aren't really that cute. She thinks if she does all these things, nobody will notice. Is it wrong to say I didn't really even find them that cute as babies? They were babies and babies in general are cute but I just..... always thought they were a little odd looking. They all look like their dad to me, not just the bigger girls.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Krisi37 wrote:I believe Evie "Heavy" was on his lap on the FB live but Grain was on his lap on the Instagram live. I could be wrong but has anyone realized that they use to call Evie Lishy? They even had gifts that were sent with that name on it and why did they stop using it? It's still an annoying nickname like the rest of them and those horrible kid name theme songs!!
Not much rhymes with Evie. Heavy Evie quickly lost its cute factor to even the KADS when Heavy became, well, heavy. So she was Evie Lishious. Then that was shortened to Lishy and all other shortened acronyms. It comes up once and a while but I don't think it stuck. Evie just doesn't rhyme with much. Hey - Greedners - maybe it's time to teach them their real names and stop with the baby talk! Poor Grain is going to be writing "Grain Gardner" on her Kindergarten papers.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”