Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

trumputin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by trumputin »

LilaLavender wrote:
jcait00 wrote:We get it, Jess! You've shown us how good you are at spreading your legs during your three different baby daddies, .
Bambi_ wrote: I also couldn't help but notice in the snap where she's crawling around how bad her boobs look, she needs to stop flaunting them.
Okay guys I've been wanting to mention this for a while, but; why the sex-shaming and body-shaming? "Her boobs look bad, she shouldn't flaunt them" is literally no different than Chris' "Girls with muffin tops shouldn't wear crop tops" in my book. And regarding the spreading of legs: I don't think Jessica has "spread her legs" more the past 6 years than a person in a committed relationship would have in that time, which makes it seem the insulting part of it is that Jessica's had multiple partners? Which is not something to insult someone for. Introducing different guys to their kids in a short time, sure, that's dumb, but the sex itself shouldn't be shamed imo.

There's so much stuff to complain about her for but I think insulting her for her weight and her having had multiple sexual partners is unnecessary and low.
To be completely fucking honest, Jessss is just about the only person in this world who I'd criticize for what she's wearing or who she sleeps with because she's reckless and messy as fuck and she now is impacting 7 children by her decisions.

I don't care if someone is 500 pounds and is in a bodycon dress, or if they have FFF boobs and are wearing a bralette. If you got it, flaunt it, if you like it, that's cool. I would never say or think someone can't wear something, but that doesn't mean that I think it looks good... This is a forum, so I'm gonna voice my opinions. I wouldn't say shit out loud to random people to devalue their confidence. Most random people don't share every aspect of their life (and cooch) online.

I think women shouldn't be shamed for their sexuality, I support all my friends for getting dicked down whenever they please, but they also don't have 7 kids, haven't been married 3 times, don't have 3 baby daddies, don't have to manage three custody schedules, don't fuck people's boyfriends for revenge on something completely unrelated, and, most importantly, don't openly talk about all these adventures online or record their babies slipping out of their vagina for the world to see. They don't purposely post videos they know cater to creepy old men with breastfeeding or pedo fetishes on the internet.

It's a huge difference. What Jesssss does is exploitative and is gonna make the lives of her children ROUGH. Can you imagine in 15 years when some of the kids are proper adults, getting serious about dating, and their date googles their name and shit documenting everything about their life pops up?

Jessss can sleep with whoever she wants, but she shouldn't have been so careless to the point where we all know about it and her motives behind each foray. She's not a celebrity, it's not like she has millions that will offset any ill effects of her behavior. She portrays herself as wholesome and innocent when she's not, so we discuss the contradictions of her actions. What's wrong with that? It's far from shaming the shaming you're accusing people of.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by smom12 »

LilaLavender wrote:
smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

She NEEDS a sports bra just like any woman when exercising.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.
That's another thing. Why do you get so aggressively upset when someone disagrees with you? Any time anyone on this thread says that they personally don't agree with or feel uncomfortable with a comment someone has made (like how people are divided on whether or not it's okay to call a child ugly), they get jumped with "WOW YOU'RE KISSING HER ASS YOU'RE SO SENSITIVE THIS IS A ---GOSSIP SITE----". I did not express support for Jessica herself, I just said I personally felt people are making insults based on unfair grounds. Just because it's a gossip site doesn't mean everyone has to agree with how much and why and about which topics regarding her you complain about.

And don't give me that "we were talking about that she needs a sports bra". People say shit like "she doesn't have the boobs to be flaunting them!" and "Jessica needs to realise she can no longer pull of teenage clothes!" all the time. I'm not criticizing that because I feel "offended" you said something about Jessica, but because that kind of attitude further encourages that people's bodies determine the clothes they are allowed to wear.

You’re funny. that wasn’t aggressive. That was expressing my annoyance.... and my opinion like you are entitled to have. But I’m not gonna vlog this thread try to defend why I “shame” which I don’t. End of topic. Let’s move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by smom12 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

trumputin wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
jcait00 wrote:We get it, Jess! You've shown us how good you are at spreading your legs during your three different baby daddies, .
Bambi_ wrote: I also couldn't help but notice in the snap where she's crawling around how bad her boobs look, she needs to stop flaunting them.
Okay guys I've been wanting to mention this for a while, but; why the sex-shaming and body-shaming? "Her boobs look bad, she shouldn't flaunt them" is literally no different than Chris' "Girls with muffin tops shouldn't wear crop tops" in my book. And regarding the spreading of legs: I don't think Jessica has "spread her legs" more the past 6 years than a person in a committed relationship would have in that time, which makes it seem the insulting part of it is that Jessica's had multiple partners? Which is not something to insult someone for. Introducing different guys to their kids in a short time, sure, that's dumb, but the sex itself shouldn't be shamed imo.

There's so much stuff to complain about her for but I think insulting her for her weight and her having had multiple sexual partners is unnecessary and low.
To be completely fucking honest, Jessss is just about the only person in this world who I'd criticize for what she's wearing or who she sleeps with because she's reckless and messy as fuck and she now is impacting 7 children by her decisions.

I don't care if someone is 500 pounds and is in a bodycon dress, or if they have FFF boobs and are wearing a bralette. If you got it, flaunt it, if you like it, that's cool. I would never say or think someone can't wear something, but that doesn't mean that I think it looks good... This is a forum, so I'm gonna voice my opinions. I wouldn't say shit out loud to random people to devalue their confidence. Most random people don't share every aspect of their life (and cooch) online.

I think women shouldn't be shamed for their sexuality, I support all my friends for getting dicked down whenever they please, but they also don't have 7 kids, haven't been married 3 times, don't have 3 baby daddies, don't have to manage three custody schedules, don't fuck people's boyfriends for revenge on something completely unrelated, and, most importantly, don't openly talk about all these adventures online or record their babies slipping out of their vagina for the world to see. They don't purposely post videos they know cater to creepy old men with breastfeeding or pedo fetishes on the internet.

It's a huge difference. What Jesssss does is exploitative and is gonna make the lives of her children ROUGH. Can you imagine in 15 years when some of the kids are proper adults, getting serious about dating, and their date googles their name and shit documenting everything about their life pops up?

Jessss can sleep with whoever she wants, but she shouldn't have been so careless to the point where we all know about it and her motives behind each foray. She's not a celebrity, it's not like she has millions that will offset any ill effects of her behavior. She portrays herself as wholesome and innocent when she's not, so we discuss the contradictions of her actions. What's wrong with that? It's far from shaming the shaming you're accusing people of.
Thank you.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Like we haven’t seen enough of her nipples. It wouldn’t kill her to cover up her cream tits. I’m done now.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Actually I’m not done. I have roots in Puerto Rico. My mom moved back to the states recently. The devastation here if huge. The whole island is without power probably for months, they have no idea when it’ll go back on. Not to mention the Dominican Republic and all the Caribbean islands hit by 2 hurricanes. And this motherfucker gets asked a question On Snapchat about if he could fly anywhere where would he go and he says “ well I was gonna say carribean but not now” and starts laughing, then she starts chuckling. I’m glad people’s suffering gives you some humor in your oh so stressful fucking life. You are both gross fucking pigs. Have some fucking sympathy.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

smom12 wrote:Actually I’m not done. I have roots in Puerto Rico. My mom moved back to the states recently. The devastation here if huge. The whole island is without power probably for months, they have no idea when it’ll go back on. Not to mention the Dominican Republic and all the Caribbean islands hit by 2 hurricanes. And this motherfucker gets asked a question On Snapchat about if he could fly anywhere where would he go and he says “ well I was gonna say carribean but not now” and starts laughing, then she starts chuckling. I’m glad people’s suffering gives you some humor in your oh so stressful fucking life. You are both gross fucking pigs. Have some fucking sympathy.

I just saw that and came to comment. What the actual fuck, is the joke about a hurricane, people losing their lives and homes and they are laughing!!! I don’t even understand these idiots, that snap was disgusting

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Lyanna wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:In a recent video Jess said the viewers knew her views on circumcision. Do y'all because I don't?

she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
THAT is what she based her decision on??? The way it felt during sex???!!!!! My God, what a fucking nasty ass skank. This bitch, I swear. Gross.

trumputin
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:Actually I’m not done. I have roots in Puerto Rico. My mom moved back to the states recently. The devastation here if huge. The whole island is without power probably for months, they have no idea when it’ll go back on. Not to mention the Dominican Republic and all the Caribbean islands hit by 2 hurricanes. And this motherfucker gets asked a question On Snapchat about if he could fly anywhere where would he go and he says “ well I was gonna say carribean but not now” and starts laughing, then she starts chuckling. I’m glad people’s suffering gives you some humor in your oh so stressful fucking life. You are both gross fucking pigs. Have some fucking sympathy.

How gross of her... Honestly, I'd love to go out and help in the Caribbean if my schedule so allowed. The devastation is so terrible, and my hearts go out to them. It's pretty shameful how many of these US territories have not been a thought in many American's minds, despite these people also being citizens. No matter what, tho, I wouldn't want to so much as drive by Methdesto. I would probably choke on my vomit and die from her fumes caused by her black bottomed feet, e.Coli infested house, and grease covered hair and body (in need of a squeegee to properly de-grease) about 15 miles out.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

mommadrama01 wrote:
jcait00 wrote:OMG @ the latest vlog when Addie is just eating freakin noodles off of a dirty restaurant table and Jess goes and cuts them up to make them easier for her to eat but doesn't put anything underneath them for Addie to eat off of WHY!!!!!!!!!
I have to do this for my almost 17 month old because she would literally throw anything I put under it and all the food would be on the ground. I do wipe the table with a baby wipe first tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
same here. Everytime I read comments here I'm like god these people would hate me tooImage I'm not a jess minion at all but sometimes the stuff people pick apart is annoying. If I put anything under my daughters food even the sticky mats your supposed to she pulls them off and throws everything on the floor

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Anyone else super bothered by Jess trying to film all of their parent teacher conferences? Like that’s really rude and she should keep at least some of her kids information private. Having the camera on the floor and hiding the camera in her hand seriously? It just made her look ridiculous

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

tessabravo wrote:Anyone else super bothered by Jess trying to film all of their parent teacher conferences? Like that’s really rude and she should keep at least some of her kids information private. Having the camera on the floor and hiding the camera in her hand seriously? It just made her look ridiculous

My favorite part though was the camera conveniently "dying" before lilias conference
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

luci417 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I was thinking maybe at Lilias conference she was told she has behavior problems. Everytime I watch a video of hers (it isn’t often) Lilia is talking back, or fighting with mean girls in class. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a little snot in class.

It wouldn't surprise me if she's a little drama queen with no respect for authority because her Mother wants to be her best friend

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I can see her being fine for the most part academically but struggling socially or in a class environment. If Jess was telling the truth she'd have been more specific than 'similar to the twins', you know she loves to hear praise for Lilia. On a more positive note it seems like the twins are doing great and adjusting super well which is nice to hear. It's weird how the kid who has always had the majority of Jess's attention is the one who is growing up to be obnoxious and problematic whereas the two she barely spends any quality time with are benefitting from her negligent parenting.
That's because Lilia is worried more about fighting for attention and it probably carries in to the classroom.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.

Does she even wear a normal bra?

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

blackroses wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Anyone else super bothered by Jess trying to film all of their parent teacher conferences? Like that’s really rude and she should keep at least some of her kids information private. Having the camera on the floor and hiding the camera in her hand seriously? It just made her look ridiculous

My favorite part though was the camera conveniently "dying" before lilias conference
Jess is an experienced vlogger. She had the camera out start to finish during the twins conferences. She could have changed the battery before going into Lilia's if she saw that it was low. Or if it really did die, why would she not insert the footage from before it shut off? She's lying because Lilia didn't do great. She has attention and speech issues and I'm sure the teacher let Jess know that they need to work on that at home.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I get what you are saying. I myself said just last week Jess looks SO good when she is covered up BUT just a few pages back was on and on about Chris' comment about a "muffin top| and everyone went to town with that.. but he was commenting on Addie not anyone else(which is a meant to go with your comment "we are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else") It was clearly meant in jest regardless of how anyone else took it. I am not saying I personally agree/disagree with what he said but sometimes people hate Jess&co. so much they dont see their own hypocrisy. It is OK to comment on Jessica and/or Chris' weight but it is not OK for Chris to make a joke about weight.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

pennyajdg wrote:

I just saw that and came to comment. What the actual fuck, is the joke about a hurricane, people losing their lives and homes and they are laughing!!! I don’t even understand these idiots, that snap was disgusting

Who said that? Chris? Thats pretty disgusting. I am so sick of seeing people on social media complaining about their vacation spots being ruined.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I get what you are saying. I myself said just last week Jess looks SO good when she is covered up BUT just a few pages back was on and on about Chris' comment about a "muffin top| and everyone went to town with that.. but he was commenting on Addie not anyone else(which is a meant to go with your comment "we are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else") It was clearly meant in jest regardless of how anyone else took it. I am not saying I personally agree/disagree with what he said but sometimes people hate Jess&co. so much they dont see their own hypocrisy. It is OK to comment on Jessica and/or Chris' weight but it is not OK for Chris to make a joke about weight.
It was a little annoying when people were pissed at Chris for making a joke about Addie having a muffin top when people here also call her Andre the Giant. Image
trumputin
Talker
Talker

lovebug1212 wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:
jcait00 wrote:OMG @ the latest vlog when Addie is just eating freakin noodles off of a dirty restaurant table and Jess goes and cuts them up to make them easier for her to eat but doesn't put anything underneath them for Addie to eat off of WHY!!!!!!!!!
I have to do this for my almost 17 month old because she would literally throw anything I put under it and all the food would be on the ground. I do wipe the table with a baby wipe first tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
same here. Everytime I read comments here I'm like god these people would hate me tooImage I'm not a jess minion at all but sometimes the stuff people pick apart is annoying. If I put anything under my daughters food even the sticky mats your supposed to she pulls them off and throws everything on the floor

Once again, this shit is never about you guys, so don't take it personally. If you do take it personally, maybe look at your life and make changes if you're that insecure? Seriously hate how a few posters make every thread about them in some sense or another. We're not talking about your baby, your parenting, your schedule, etc. If you look at the top of the thread, we're shit talking JesssFam.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

trumputin wrote:Once again, this shit is never about you guys, so don't take it personally. If you do take it personally, maybe look at your life and make changes if you're that insecure? Seriously hate how a few posters make every thread about them in some sense or another. We're not talking about your baby, your parenting, your schedule, etc. If you look at the top of the thread, we're shit talking JesssFam.
Well maybe if she shouldn't take the comment about food on the table personally, everyone on this thread shouldn't have taken chris' muffin top comment seriously and applied it to their own lives. It goes both ways.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

fudgeitup wrote:
trumputin wrote:Once again, this shit is never about you guys, so don't take it personally. If you do take it personally, maybe look at your life and make changes if you're that insecure? Seriously hate how a few posters make every thread about them in some sense or another. We're not talking about your baby, your parenting, your schedule, etc. If you look at the top of the thread, we're shit talking JesssFam.
Well maybe if she shouldn't take the comment about food on the table personally, everyone on this thread shouldn't have taken chris' muffin top comment seriously and applied it to their own lives. It goes both ways.
I didn't see anyone take Chris' comment about themselves, I saw them saying it was shitty because he has young children he's raising who could take that personally about their bodies being gross.

Return to “JesssFam”