KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Rene212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Rene212 »

LOL at two people in their mid twenties hanging out at a sweet 16.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

gabbs wrote:Omg keren on khoa's Snap she was dancing like a 15 year old ho at home coming. Jesus woman you are 23 year old mother of 2 not some 15 year old high school student

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
she’s actually 24 about to be 25... which is even WORSE!!!! Idk anybody in their mid 20s that has kids and hangs out with 16 year olds... really weird. Shows you where her maturity level is at lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Dang, they're just taking down all their trees from the backyard.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Title suggestion KKcanttakenohate

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Gleam will be on damage control this week with them
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

dnbunny wrote:
gabbs wrote:Omg keren on khoa's Snap she was dancing like a 15 year old ho at home coming. Jesus woman you are 23 year old mother of 2 not some 15 year old high school student

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
she’s actually 24 about to be 25... which is even WORSE!!!! Idk anybody in their mid 20s that has kids and hangs out with 16 year olds... really weird. Shows you where her maturity level is at lol.

I just don't get it, like Kyra is more mature than her!!
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Can someone who watches them do a vlog update on daily basis like on jessfam thread? I don't want to give them views.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Whateverumean wrote:Can someone who watches them do a vlog update on daily basis like on jessfam thread? I don't want to give them views.
Neither ! And she blocked me on twitter which makes me more petty towards her
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Whateverumean wrote:Can someone who watches them do a vlog update on daily basis like on jessfam thread? I don't want to give them views.
I used to tolerate Keren as i loved Khoa (despite him being a little problematic) and Landon, but i'm not sure i can stomach her ego these days.
I still can't get over the arrogance of how someone like her can say the perfect post-baby body is all about the work you put in when she eats like crap and has been to the gym all of 3 seconds yet is blessed with looking the same post-baby! Umm Keren something doesn't add up here (where is the working for it?).
I just feel like she is so cocky when half of her life is lucky, she is lucky that Youtube lets her lounge at home all day, that she can afford a babysitter, that she has a fast metabolism, that her no-one calls her out on bad parenting moves/ khoa is a pushover, that her kids seem to be SO EASY, and that they can pay for her ridiculous spending.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Don't get me started about tammy hembrow. That woman is a freak of nature. Having your plastic surgeon beside you after giving birth isn't exactly mentally right. I know those abs where there before but c'mon this girl is nowhere near to be praised and from what I've seen she doesn't work out as much as we think! For Keren having her as an example says a lot about her personality or maternal insticts.
And to be honest Keren actually body shamed her self too because she never works out or trying to stay fit. Those crappy meals she shoves in her stomach will backfire eventually and we all know that. She already has a face of a 35 yo woman so... don't brag so much when you look like a crapbag.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Double post
I don't know what kind of "supplements" tammy uses but her face is already becoming square. So no. No example of mimicking here Keren

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
I used to tolerate Keren as i loved Khoa (despite him being a little problematic) and Landon, but i'm not sure i can stomach her ego these days.
I still can't get over the arrogance of how someone like her can say the perfect post-baby body is all about the work you put in when she eats like crap and has been to the gym all of 3 seconds yet is blessed with looking the same post-baby! Umm Keren something doesn't add up here (where is the working for it?).
I just feel like she is so cocky when half of her life is lucky, she is lucky that Youtube lets her lounge at home all day, that she can afford a babysitter, that she has a fast metabolism, that her no-one calls her out on bad parenting moves/ khoa is a pushover, that her kids seem to be SO EASY, and that they can pay for her ridiculous spending.
Well based on her mother and sisters' appearance (not criticizing, just noticing the difference) the fast metabolism doesn't last forever- as it doesn't for most people. Despite all the backpedaling she clearly thinks that she lost those Chick-fil-A pounds after Landon because she "worked" and is acting all superior about it.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Exactly! Like honey let’s not forget you started working out 6 months postpartum for 2 weeks then stopped for like a month and now started 2 days ago. Her losing any weight was simply by luck. Not hard work and eating right. Luck. She thinks everyone jumping down her throat on Twitter was them saying babies ruin bodies.... no not one person said that. Lol she’s so dense. I can’t lol

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3f9b60.png[/img]z

I’m laughing so hard

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3f9b60.png[/img]z

I’m laughing so hard

But wait didn't they say they were going to start trying for baby #3 once Landon turns one? I can't picture her doing that.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

*patiently waits for today's vlog to see if yesterday's twitter fiasco makes it in

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

As a whole and from vlog to vlog. They actually dont bug me that much.. I think are immature but I think for the most part their hearts are in the right place but holy shit Keren drives me bonkers when she acts like this (twitter)... doesnt anyone remember in the old vlogs (I just started watching them but watched some old vlogs and some of her sit downs) they had NOTHING. Like, she needs to be thanking her viewers daily they aren't living in someons basement apartment with one old car and trying to make some progresso soup last until pay day.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

HarlowCarlo wrote:z

I’m laughing so hard

I dont understand when ppl think her and Britney have such amazing style. They literally shop at Ikea, Target and HomGoods buy the newest trends and place them in their house exactly as such. I love people who upcycle, thrift and work new and old pieces together or put something in a way you never thought of... Anyone with a bit of money can have a house that is decorated EXACTLY like Britney and Keren. Do either of them own anything that isnt from a mass retailer?
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3f9b60.png[/img]z

I’m laughing so hard

There's a difference in interior design and decorating lol.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

This girl's twitter rage posts are so cringeworthy. Wow, grow the hell up.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”