Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I personally NEVER let my child eat off the restaurant table, that’s just nasty. (Sorry, not sorry) I would put a plate, napkin, ask for a take out container, ANYTHING but never eating straight off those tables. The high chair at home, sure, the kitchen table, no. I had plenty of plates thrown, but eventually we got it down and they stopped throwing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Mimi is 49?!? I thought she was at least 59 y/o

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

twomommies wrote:
smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

She NEEDS a sports bra just like any woman when exercising.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.

Does she even wear a normal bra?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She’s had a kid every year for the past what 10 years so obviously she doesn’t wear anything besides nursing bras

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

So all of a sudden they don't show Addie eating pizza anymore
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Blackswan wrote:So all of a sudden they don't show Addie eating pizza anymore
Hi Jess! Image
It definitely seems like she's been reading here lately.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

fudgeitup wrote:
trumputin wrote:Once again, this shit is never about you guys, so don't take it personally. If you do take it personally, maybe look at your life and make changes if you're that insecure? Seriously hate how a few posters make every thread about them in some sense or another. We're not talking about your baby, your parenting, your schedule, etc. If you look at the top of the thread, we're shit talking JesssFam.
Well maybe if she shouldn't take the comment about food on the table personally, everyone on this thread shouldn't have taken chris' muffin top comment seriously and applied it to their own lives. It goes both ways.
Weren't you the one who made two accounts to defend your precious Jess? I don't think anyone is going to take YOU seriously. Most people didn't take the muffin top comment personally, we all just said it was a shitty thing to say, which it was. Are you that blinded by love that you cant admit when your idols do something wrong?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

smom12 wrote:Actually I’m not done. I have roots in Puerto Rico. My mom moved back to the states recently. The devastation here if huge. The whole island is without power probably for months, they have no idea when it’ll go back on. Not to mention the Dominican Republic and all the Caribbean islands hit by 2 hurricanes. And this motherfucker gets asked a question On Snapchat about if he could fly anywhere where would he go and he says “ well I was gonna say carribean but not now” and starts laughing, then she starts chuckling. I’m glad people’s suffering gives you some humor in your oh so stressful fucking life. You are both gross fucking pigs. Have some fucking sympathy.

That's so shitty but sadly I'm not surprised at all. She is an ignorant pig and the only thing she knows about in life is how to find dick and procreate.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Everyday I just gather more information in my head that makes me think she's a narcissist
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The difference between people here saying Addie's heavy [although I've said I don't think she's THAT big Jess & Chris seem to make it out like she's a step away from being on a 2002 episode of Maury] is that she can't hear us. They say shit about weight and body types all the time in front of and to their children.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Lol @ the people who take the comments we make about Jess and try to defend their own parenting with it.

Guys, I don't care if your baby eats off of a surface because they'll throw their plates/mats/etc. But Jess has a history of being fucking unsanitary and disgusting and filming her daughter eating noodles off of a restaurant table that hundreds of people before them have used, that we KNOW aren't sanitized properly irked me, so I commented on it. None of it is a dig at your parenting.

This board is a dig at JESSS'S parenting; the disgusting, insane, messy, chaotic things she does.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

funkycat123 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Anyone else super bothered by Jess trying to film all of their parent teacher conferences? Like that’s really rude and she should keep at least some of her kids information private. Having the camera on the floor and hiding the camera in her hand seriously? It just made her look ridiculous

My favorite part though was the camera conveniently "dying" before lilias conference
Jess is an experienced vlogger. She had the camera out start to finish during the twins conferences. She could have changed the battery before going into Lilia's if she saw that it was low. Or if it really did die, why would she not insert the footage from before it shut off? She's lying because Lilia didn't do great. She has attention and speech issues and I'm sure the teacher let Jess know that they need to work on that at home.
I'm guessing that's what it is, but she won't make mention of it because that's her perfect Princess. She'd only mention it if it was said about Kyson, because Kaden is her "perfect" brat

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tessabravo wrote:
twomommies wrote:
smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

She NEEDS a sports bra just like any woman when exercising.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.

Does she even wear a normal bra?

She’s had a kid every year for the past what 10 years so obviously she doesn’t wear anything besides nursing bras

She's gonna have tube socks once she's done having kids. And then we'll hear about back pain in addition to her stomach pain.

Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

What happened to Fridays video that she was uploading in Saturday?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

funkycat123 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Anyone else super bothered by Jess trying to film all of their parent teacher conferences? Like that’s really rude and she should keep at least some of her kids information private. Having the camera on the floor and hiding the camera in her hand seriously? It just made her look ridiculous

My favorite part though was the camera conveniently "dying" before lilias conference
Jess is an experienced vlogger. She had the camera out start to finish during the twins conferences. She could have changed the battery before going into Lilia's if she saw that it was low. Or if it really did die, why would she not insert the footage from before it shut off? She's lying because Lilia didn't do great. She has attention and speech issues and I'm sure the teacher let Jess know that they need to work on that at home.
I'm actually glad her camera died, parent teacher conferences should be between the teacher and the parent and, if necessary, the child, there is no need to make it public on the internet. I get that she vlogs many things, including uncomfortable onces, but I don't think I would have wanted people to share what was being said in those conferences with the world. I'm not sure how it is in the US, but when I was in elementary school, children weren't allowed in the room when the conference was held, so if I found out my Mom shared that with strangers on the internet, I'd be pissed.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Regarding Ad eating off a restaurant table... Am I imagining it, or did J change her kid's diaper in a restaurant booth? She should know those places can be pretty gross.Regardless, I saw someone do that once that in a restaurant ( change their baby's diaper) and it grossed me out. I would not let my child eat directly off the table.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I thought it was inappropriate that she would record the meetings. Good or bad, she clearly didn't have the teachers permission to be filming. I hate when you tubers are clearly secretly filming like how uncomfortable and what if the teacher finds that video since everyone knows jessss vlogs? I mean, I doubt she's get in trouble for it, but if I were the teacher I'd find it incredibly odd
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

California is one of the States where all parties have to be aware of and consent to recording before it happens, isn't it? It gets messy with things like reasonable expectation of privacy. I bet schools will eventually have to have rules about recording and vlogging because parents have no common sense.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Also, speaking of filming in school, remember when jessss said she doesn't blur faces because everyone signs a slip at the beginning of the year saying its okay to film their kid? Does jesss not realize that those slips are specific to school events, not videos meant for the whole world to see on her YouTube channel? And I remember my mom having to fill those out too, but I don't recall ever knowing what other parents checked off for their kids, so how would jesss know which parents said it's okay and which didn't?
I know this was a long time ago but I never got a chance to comment and I thought that was such a dumb excuse for her to use.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah those forms aren't for the parents. Those are for the school the school cannot record or take photos. She totally pulled that out of her ass to save face and her fans bought it. She doesn't have permission from those kids' parents and they have no idea what she's putting on the internet without their consent.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Ripley wrote:Regarding Ad eating off a restaurant table... Am I imagining it, or did J change her kid's diaper in a restaurant booth? She should know those places can be pretty gross.Regardless, I saw someone do that once that in a restaurant ( change their baby's diaper) and it grossed me out. I would not let my child eat directly off the table.
Never mind the baby, what about the people who have to sit on that seat where you changed a diaper? They're not wiped down that often, I guess because it's assumed most people aren't that white trash. A woman was actually kicked out of a pizza place last year for changing her kid's shitty diaper on a chair in the middle of the restaurant. I think every person who tries to do that should be banned, it's a total health hazard and just about the most selfish thing I can imagine.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”