HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

nineteenninety3

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Either way, the poor kid's name is Hazzel... Ugh. Is her middle name pleasant at least?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I believe it's Marie?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Just watched the back to school haul and it seemed bizarre to me. Is this a standard American back to school haul? I'm from the UK and you only had to buy your own equipment but I got the impression that they were asked to buy class supplies too? What happens if you're from a low income family and can't afford to buy for the class? As a child we were very poor and no way could my parents have managed to do it, they barely managed to cover individual supplies for 2 kids.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Just watched the back to school haul and it seemed bizarre to me. Is this a standard American back to school haul? I'm from the UK and you only had to buy your own equipment but I got the impression that they were asked to buy class supplies too? What happens if you're from a low income family and can't afford to buy for the class? As a child we were very poor and no way could my parents have managed to do it, they barely managed to cover individual supplies for 2 kids.

My class list had basically every class supply on it - notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters, rulers, dry-erase markers and sharpies, copy paper, fill paper to share, and also students' individual supplies - earbuds, scissors, erasers, notecard holders, folders, etc. The supplies cost anywhere from $30 to $75 per child.

If the kids can't afford it at my school, we give it to them. However, we do rely on the fact that most of the class can afford the supplies.

It's similar everywhere in the U.S. Schools just don't have enough funding, and teachers aren't paid enough to buy that many supplies out of their own pocket.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Was she reading here... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2482b2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Strawberry26 wrote:Was she reading here... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 2482b2.jpg[/img]

I didn't even say it was a big deal I'm not from the US and just asked a question haha!

Hi Haylee, good to know you keep up with us all!

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

In the school district I am in, (I live in Canada), we get a list of supplies to buy, but it specifically says on the list that it is voluntary and you do not NEED to buy the items. They just go into a big pile for the classroom to use together. So if there are not enough items, I think the school district/tax dollars provides whatever might be needed. Like I don't think the box of crayons I buy my son will actually be used by my son. They just go into a bin with all the other crayons that parents bring in and kids just use the bin together at coloring time. Is it like this in the US? Like the box of crayons and pencils etc that you buy, are they set aside to be used by your child only?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

And for Kindergarten, our list is very short: a pack of crayons, colored pencils, markers, 2 erasers, 2 glue sticks, 1 blunt scissors. Like I said, they all go into a box to share.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Haylee was so dramatic about kindergarten. Maybe if you would've let your daughter interact with other kids you wouldn't be so sad about her going to school

nineteenninety3

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Haylee was so dramatic about kindergarten. Maybe if you would've let your daughter interact with other kids you wouldn't be so sad about her going to school

She seems to have a real issue letting go with Hazzel. As far as I can tell Hazzel never really mixed with other kids her age before school except her family or a couple of other YouTube kids she sees very occasionally. Oh and speech therapy which they pulled her out of despite the fact she's almost impossible to understand sometimes.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Why is she still called hayleeandbaby instead of hayleeandfamily on here? It took me forever to find her thread.

It's so annoying how vague she is about the smallest most petty things. In her most recent video she vlogged them going to five different stores to look "for something" but never gave any clue as to what it was. Why vlog it if you don't want to talk about it? She also gave no inclination as to whose wedding they were attending. A simple "a friend" or "a family member" would have been fine. I just don't get why she vlogs if she also wants to be a secret agent.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Hazzel's started school and Haylee has baby fever lol. I feel like someone called that but maybe I imagined it.. What are your predictions? Will there be a Handy/Raylee baby soon?

Ps: Lame couple nicknames are my fav ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c06b7a.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think they will have a baby within the next year and a half or so. There is no way Randy doesn't want to experience having a new baby with Haylee, and they have enough money to support a baby. In YouTubeLand, that is MORE than enough reason to get baby-makin'.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I watched her "what I eat in a day". Do people really eat oatmeal with milk? I've never done that in my life.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Febe wrote:I watched her "what I eat in a day". Do people really eat oatmeal with milk? I've never done that in my life.
I do! Stopped when I went paleo tho. It's good.

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

In her livestreams she has said randy has been trying to convince her to have another baby so now that she is on board I'm sure they'll have one asap

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Febe wrote:I watched her "what I eat in a day". Do people really eat oatmeal with milk? I've never done that in my life.
My SO and my daughter do. So gross Image

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I've only ever had it with milk ImageImage

The box we buy says you can use milk or water but I don't think I know anyone who makes them with water. Interesting! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

When I (rarely) eat oatmeal, I make it with water and then add a bit of soy or almond milk to thin it up and make it creamier.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

So she had to come home early seeing her new nephew because of her anxiety. I hope she gets sees a doctor and gets it under control.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

doggo wrote:So she had to come home early seeing her new nephew because of her anxiety. I hope she gets sees a doctor and gets it under control.
I wonder if she actually has anxiety... Has she been diagnosed or...?

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”