DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The shipping is pretty bad. But if you want to really get grossed out, go check out the "Hannie" fan pages on IG. Annie from Bratayley has been shipped with this 12 year old Musically "star" (I gag just saying that). There may actually be a little pre-teen romance going on, but these kids are 12, and people are posting pictures of them together talking about weddings and children. They bully any girl who even stands next to the boy, with death threats, and telling them they should just kill themselves. They have bullied a couple of girls right off IG! They're 12. And it's being encouraged to sell hair product.
Sorry for going so far OT. But it just makes me sick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 100midas »

This chicken discussion means we'll probably get a "So, a lot of you guys have been asking about the chickens...." speech from Missy sometime this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy is pregnant, so the smell of the chicken coop makes her nauseous, therefore she has someone else care for them for her and hadn't filmed them in a while. Wild speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I’m always one to enjoy speculation that Missy is knocked up but at this point, I don’t think she is. I think she is just fat now. Looking at her arms and her belly, she’s gained weight.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I'm glad that Finn finally got a toy too but really?? Rubber band guns? Finn isn't even 2.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:I’m always one to enjoy speculation that Missy is knocked up but at this point, I don’t think she is. I think she is just fat now. Looking at her arms and her belly, she’s gained weight.
Yes--in that screenshot posted of her in that red sweater with the reindeer headband on, you can tell her diet and (except for the last two weeks) lack of exercise is catching up with her. She's short waisted like me, too (I think) and a little bit of weight gain makes our bellies stick out. She's usually pretty miserable pregnant too, isn't she? Like lots of morning sickness, and wanting to stay on the couch all day under a blanket?

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Acbsktbll wrote:When is the last time we have seen a confirmed alcoholic drink from Missy? Because If I didn't know of their lack of exercise and bad eating habits. I'd say she was pregnant.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
A couple days ago on Steps to Wander (when C&K went over there for the "boys night") Missy had a drink next to her that looked like her standard cranberry vodka. And she even made a move to hide it (in my opinion) towards the end of the shot when she realized it was within view. This could be a ploy to throw us off the scent of a pregnancy, but I don't think they are that clever.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Is it really necessary to have like 20 close ups of the Fall decorations scattered throughout the video? I'm sure just one short montage would suffice..
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Kish wrote:Off topic:

Oh my gosh, I just remembered a screenshot I had taken in November of 2016 that I have wanted to share for quite some time that bothered me to no end.

It’s from a Macey Gaines fanpage (I watched like two Cullen&Kate videos, tops) that is obviously run by a young fan but …

Those are toddlers. (Well, at the time they were ;) )
No one knows if these kids will stay friends even until their teen years, and I’m being rather generous here; let alone if they even consider(ed) each other friends.
No one knows if they ever will marry someone.*
No one knows if MG will marry a man.*

I personally strongly dislike people shipping real life people and being annoying about it, especially online – and I’m referring to people shipping famous actors or pop singers.
But these are children and —

I’m struggling to make my point, but I’m certain you will know what I’m trying to bring across. I mean, their parents (either individually or both) are demonstrating and discreetly encouraging the shipping of their children …
Ughhh.

*No offence, but I can imagine that keeping the children’s predominantely Christian ‘upbringing’ (more or less *cough*) will surely influence this to a degree however.
I don’t know who Kailand is though.
Kialand is from the Nuve Nulls, or Britts space as it is now called
I'm a fan, but it is another channel that had a scandal and a divorce, in case you were considering checking them out.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't think missy is pregnant, I think their crap diet is catching up to both of them really. And whatever happened to Bryan's gall bladder surgery?
On the time out issue: didn't Bryan and Missy explain a while ago that they would not show them disciplining their kids on camera? I was so uncomfortable during that part, first of all I don't agree with making a two year old stick his nose in a corner and why the hell would you record that? Wtf is wrong with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

No one knows if these kids will stay friends even until their teen years, and I’m being rather generous here; let alone if they even consider(ed) each other friends.
Not to mention they live in different states, people who grow up with other people for literally their entire lives often consider them off-limits romantically because they're more like siblings, and there's a good chance that at least a couple of them will be tired of having their lives invaded by a camera and will want to live private, off-screen lives, which they'd have a difficult time doing marrying into another vlogging family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:
Not to mention they live in different states, people who grow up with other people for literally their entire lives often consider them off-limits romantically because they're more like siblings, and there's a good chance that at least a couple of them will be tired of having their lives invaded by a camera and will want to live private, off-screen lives, which they'd have a difficult time doing marrying into another vlogging family.
And that's assuming that any of these families are still vlogging... I don't think they will last that long.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Missy posts an IG of them watching some Christian TV "When the boys aren't feeling good, we have church at home". But you can hear Ollie in the background very clearly (for once) saying "I wanna play with my toys!"
And Bryan is posting bits of the new Kesha song...Of course he tags her. As if she would have anything to do with a douchebag like him.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

queentee20 wrote:Sounds like an ad for pottery barn at the 9:58 mark.... which is so illegal if it is, a bunch of IG ppl recently got letters sent to them for not disclosing ads.... youtubers need to be targeted next
It is!! I've had pre-roll Pottery Barn ads lately (a sign they are working with YT) and other family vloggers have been doing PB ads lately. It's shady that they don't disclose the ad, but it seems like no one does at all anymore. It's annoying!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do they know those strollers have belts in them? The fact that Ollie is still in there is ridiculous, but Finn can seriously fall and get hurt!! Pause at 3:10...now when does Missy actually have Finn sit beside her whenever they dine out? He is usually 10 feet away or strapped up in the stroller....she's clearly trying to act like Kelsey and pretend she really cares!! Even though they have all those decorations, they will still go buy a bunch of crap this month - don't know why they bother!! Finn is shown being all tired since they know they get heat from people about shoving him in the crib!
OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

I haven't watched the vlogs in a long time, but I find the conversation interesting here. I keep seeing people speculate that the kids will eventually get tired of the vlogging, and want privacy. However, I disagree. I think these vlogs feed narcissism and I wonder if it will cause these kids to have problems like child stars have after the 15 minutes of fame run out. I think it will be incredibly difficult to go from hundreds of thousands of people caring about your every mundane move to no one remembering your name. I think what these parents do is pretty tragic. Narcissism is an ugly quality, and they are raising their children to be that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I haven't watched in ages, and in boredom decided to watch to see if they had gotten any better or worse.

I went to their channel, looked at the video list and said "nope". What the hell are they doing do they actually vlog at all anymore or just post total garbage?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Okay, I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw Finn in time out. Have we ever seen Ollie in time out?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn't know Bryan actually knows a song I that I like! Do I have bad taste? XD
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Okay, I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw Finn in time out. Have we ever seen Ollie in time out?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
No.

Return to “Daily Bumps”