KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Is Keren answering all those questions twitter to try to sink her comments from yesterday? Just weird how all of a sudden she wants to interact with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Is Keren answering all those questions twitter to try to sink her comments from yesterday? Just weird how all of a sudden she wants to interact with everyone.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

workinprogress wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4a4b55.jpg[/img]
Just commented this on today's vlog...I'll update if I get any responses lol

Also want to note that I definitely know that his teeth are fucked up from the binkie, I just wanted to give my best shot to have KK reply and not delete the comment

Well my professional field is pediatric dentistry and what he has is called an open bite. YES it is directly caused by his binky use and nothing else. It can cause speech delays, malformation of the oral cavity which will require expensive corrections later and will cause a speech impediment, most likely a lisp because his tongue cannot place itself to make correct sounds while trying to speak. It makes me livid someone so blatantly hurts their child this way when I have repeatedly as a concerned mother myself but also as a professional have offered free helpful advice and it always falls on unappreciative deaf ears. The binky they use in particular the teal newborn one is the worst possible as it has caused the perfect O shaped opening in his teeth when he is biting down on his back teeth. Makes me so mad because its preventable and in some cases reversible if you catch it and throw all the damn binkies out in time, but his is too far gone and will cause him all the second hand problems I named all because she doesnt want to look like she doesn't know what she's doing!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Idkhihello wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d455a8.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 93407f.png[/img]

ImageImage fuck

We can clearly see his front teeth are slightly chipped but how do you explain his mouth not closing?! Come on Keren and Khoa. Time to admit it.

I was thinking.. you usually only see your ped once a year after you turn one.. so the last time Jackson saw his doctor his teeth probably weren't THIS bad which is why Keren keeps defending herself.

The day the dentist and ped say something about Jackson's teeth, they won't tell us because we all know we're right.

I work in pediatric dentistry, you dont see a pediatrician for children's dental care, you come to us. Jackson has whats called an open bite, directly caused by a pacifier. It will cause speech delay, oral malformation, speech impediments, a lisp most often, and will require orthodonture for correction later in life. Parents that let this happen make me want to pull their hair out, then mine because they dont want all the shit to correct their mistakes in their mouths because its a calling card for bad parenting. Children are supposed to start coming to see us as soon as they start getting teeth. We can check for many things that may need intervention like tongue tie, frenum issues, baby bottle tooth decay, when they start developing open bites, traumas to soft tissue. All kinds of things but Jackson has one diagnosis, open bite caused by binky, nothing else from the pretty good pictures people have been able to post. No fall caused any of that and any doctor who said otherwise is a whack job.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d455a8.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 93407f.png[/img]

ImageImage fuck

We can clearly see his front teeth are slightly chipped but how do you explain his mouth not closing?! Come on Keren and Khoa. Time to admit it.

I was thinking.. you usually only see your ped once a year after you turn one.. so the last time Jackson saw his doctor his teeth probably weren't THIS bad which is why Keren keeps defending herself.

The day the dentist and ped say something about Jackson's teeth, they won't tell us because we all know we're right.

I work in pediatric dentistry, you dont see a pediatrician for children's dental care, you come to us. Jackson has whats called an open bite, directly caused by a pacifier. It will cause speech delay, oral malformation, speech impediments, a lisp most often, and will require orthodonture for correction later in life. Parents that let this happen make me want to pull their hair out, then mine because they dont want all the shit to correct their mistakes in their mouths because its a calling card for bad parenting. Children are supposed to start coming to see us as soon as they start getting teeth. We can check for many things that may need intervention like tongue tie, frenum issues, baby bottle tooth decay, when they start developing open bites, traumas to soft tissue. All kinds of things but Jackson has one diagnosis, open bite caused by binky, nothing else from the pretty good pictures people have been able to post. No fall caused any of that and any doctor who said otherwise is a whack job.

Also just an fyi, his teeth are not chipped at all, the little bumps/ridges are called mammelons. We all have them on primary teeth as well as when we get our permanent adult dentition but as you age and chew they wear down flat or some even have them buffed down (not advisable no reason to get rid od healthy enamel we need) but that baby is hands down flat out just suffering from an open bite caused by pacifier

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lily_rose17 wrote:Hello I’ve been wanting to comment for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I know this has been talked about for a while, yes you’ve guessed it Jackson’s poor teeth. And Karen being a shitty badass mom who doesn’t have to courage to admit she messed up her childs teeth with the binky, SHE STILL LETS HIM HAVE IT, even though she KNOWS that’s what messed up his teeth in the first place. Always spending money on dumb shit, always has time to go to the mall but yet she doesn’t have time to take her poor kid to the dentist. I have an idea guys. How about we make a video contemplation on Jackson’s poor teeth ( here’s the good part) and go to a certified dentist, show him his poor teeth and record his reaction and his opinion” add that to the video contemplation of Jackson’s bad teeth, post it and tag Karen. That way Karen can shut her smartass mouth about saying that the binky didn’t fuck up her childs teeth! I really want to see this happen, or is it just me?
Id be glad to do it. I do it all the time in their comments. I do specialize in pediatric dentistry and I've put her to shame many times in their comments and here to air my frustrations. I leave the comments now not to help the unwilling, Keren, but hopefully other moms will take the free professional advice and take care of their childrens dental health.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Can someone who watches them do a vlog update on daily basis like on jessfam thread? I don't want to give them views.
I used to tolerate Keren as i loved Khoa (despite him being a little problematic) and Landon, but i'm not sure i can stomach her ego these days.
I still can't get over the arrogance of how someone like her can say the perfect post-baby body is all about the work you put in when she eats like crap and has been to the gym all of 3 seconds yet is blessed with looking the same post-baby! Umm Keren something doesn't add up here (where is the working for it?).
I just feel like she is so cocky when half of her life is lucky, she is lucky that Youtube lets her lounge at home all day, that she can afford a babysitter, that she has a fast metabolism, that her no-one calls her out on bad parenting moves/ khoa is a pushover, that her kids seem to be SO EASY, and that they can pay for her ridiculous spending.
Well based on her mother and sisters' appearance (not criticizing, just noticing the difference) the fast metabolism doesn't last forever- as it doesn't for most people. Despite all the backpedaling she clearly thinks that she lost those Chick-fil-A pounds after Landon because she "worked" and is acting all superior about it.
Actually her weight loss can mostly be chalked up to breast feeding. A ton of girls continue breast feeding not for the baby but for the addictive diet result it gives them. Breastfeeding burns tons of calories and causes your uterus to shrink back down to size very quickly. Alot of these moms out here breastfeeding until 2, 3, or 5 years old you can bet it isn't for the child.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:Hello I’ve been wanting to comment for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I know this has been talked about for a while, yes you’ve guessed it Jackson’s poor teeth. And Karen being a shitty badass mom who doesn’t have to courage to admit she messed up her childs teeth with the binky, SHE STILL LETS HIM HAVE IT, even though she KNOWS that’s what messed up his teeth in the first place. Always spending money on dumb shit, always has time to go to the mall but yet she doesn’t have time to take her poor kid to the dentist. I have an idea guys. How about we make a video contemplation on Jackson’s poor teeth ( here’s the good part) and go to a certified dentist, show him his poor teeth and record his reaction and his opinion” add that to the video contemplation of Jackson’s bad teeth, post it and tag Karen. That way Karen can shut her smartass mouth about saying that the binky didn’t fuck up her childs teeth! I really want to see this happen, or is it just me?
Id be glad to do it. I do it all the time in their comments. I do specialize in pediatric dentistry and I've put her to shame many times in their comments and here to air my frustrations. I leave the comments now not to help the unwilling, Keren, but hopefully other moms will take the free professional advice and take care of their childrens dental health.

We get it, you specialize in pediatric dentistry.. no need to remind us every post.
It’s really great to have your insight, but you just made 3 posts in a row about it..

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I work in pediatric dentistry, you dont see a pediatrician for children's dental care, you come to us. Jackson has whats called an open bite, directly caused by a pacifier. It will cause speech delay, oral malformation, speech impediments, a lisp most often, and will require orthodonture for correction later in life. Parents that let this happen make me want to pull their hair out, then mine because they dont want all the shit to correct their mistakes in their mouths because its a calling card for bad parenting. Children are supposed to start coming to see us as soon as they start getting teeth. We can check for many things that may need intervention like tongue tie, frenum issues, baby bottle tooth decay, when they start developing open bites, traumas to soft tissue. All kinds of things but Jackson has one diagnosis, open bite caused by binky, nothing else from the pretty good pictures people have been able to post. No fall caused any of that and any doctor who said otherwise is a whack job.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think they just meant a pediatrician would have noticed the issue if they saw it, pointed it out and referred them to a dentist. I can't imagine that some medical professional wouldn't have told them to get jacksons teeth looked at by now....
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I remember Khoa had a stupid reasoning behind Jackson keeping the Binkey for a long time. saying he blames himself for letting him fall or some ish like that because he didn't had the binkey in so for that reason he let him keep the hunky as long as he wanted it.

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Rosiex3 wrote:I remember Khoa had a stupid reasoning behind Jackson keeping the Binkey for a long time. saying he blames himself for letting him fall or some ish like that because he didn't had the binkey in so for that reason he let him keep the binkey as long as he wanted it.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote: I used to tolerate Keren as i loved Khoa (despite him being a little problematic) and Landon, but i'm not sure i can stomach her ego these days.
I still can't get over the arrogance of how someone like her can say the perfect post-baby body is all about the work you put in when she eats like crap and has been to the gym all of 3 seconds yet is blessed with looking the same post-baby! Umm Keren something doesn't add up here (where is the working for it?).
I just feel like she is so cocky when half of her life is lucky, she is lucky that Youtube lets her lounge at home all day, that she can afford a babysitter, that she has a fast metabolism, that her no-one calls her out on bad parenting moves/ khoa is a pushover, that her kids seem to be SO EASY, and that they can pay for her ridiculous spending.
Well based on her mother and sisters' appearance (not criticizing, just noticing the difference) the fast metabolism doesn't last forever- as it doesn't for most people. Despite all the backpedaling she clearly thinks that she lost those Chick-fil-A pounds after Landon because she "worked" and is acting all superior about it.
Actually her weight loss can mostly be chalked up to breast feeding. A ton of girls continue breast feeding not for the baby but for the addictive diet result it gives them. Breastfeeding burns tons of calories and causes your uterus to shrink back down to size very quickly. Alot of these moms out here breastfeeding until 2, 3, or 5 years old you can bet it isn't for the child.

Um wow. Lmao. First of all, not everyone lose weight from breastfeeding. Some people (like me), their bodies will hold onto the weight because fat is turned to milk. And I'm still breastfeeding my 1 1/2 year old, but I guess it is because I'm dropping weight right? Image Also breastmilk does not magically lose it's nutritional value because a child turns 1. Breast milk is even beneficial for adults. IT IS MADE FOR HUMANS. People are over here sipping a cows breastmilk but it's weird for humans to nurse their children?
Also people nursing toddlers aren't forcing them. A child will usually not self wean until between the ages of 2-5 because it's natural. Look at people in other countries Image god the ignorance

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeah, The breastfeeding shame was a little much lmao.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Im telling you only from my experience in my city that is a very well known talked about "diet" technique. Not saying its right but Ive seen and heard it a thousand times.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

There was no breastfeeding shame, I breastfed my kids. Im saying with Keren's diet and lack of consistent exercise, well like I said it's a well known secret mommy tip and Ive seen tons of women using it, even pumping when they no longer breastfeed. Sorry if you felt triggered its just the truth. There is nothing in what I said that shames breastfeeding I just know alot of women will turn it into something else.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not really triggered, just didn't understand why the comment was necessary as keren isn't breastfeeding anymore and she has definitly never breastfed until 3, 4, or 5 years old.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

+Jmama19+ wrote:There was no breastfeeding shame, I breastfed my kids. Im saying with Keren's diet and lack of consistent exercise, well like I said it's a well known secret mommy tip and Ive seen tons of women using it, even pumping when they no longer breastfeed. Sorry if you felt triggered its just the truth. There is nothing in what I said that shames breastfeeding I just know alot of women will turn it into something else.

Why don't you just stick to talking about teeth since that's what you specialize in.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

+Jmama19+ wrote:There was no breastfeeding shame, I breastfed my kids. Im saying with Keren's diet and lack of consistent exercise, well like I said it's a well known secret mommy tip and Ive seen tons of women using it, even pumping when they no longer breastfeed. Sorry if you felt triggered its just the truth. There is nothing in what I said that shames breastfeeding I just know alot of women will turn it into something else.

"A lot of these moms out here breastfeeding until 2, 3, or 5 years old you can bet it isn't for the child." This is breastfeed shaming. It's not even relevant to Keren. She didn't breastfeed past 6 months with either kid. And it's not being "triggered" Image You said something really fucking stupid. You think as a breastfeeding mother, you would understand. Guess not everyone is educated

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

so their friend taking out the tree busted their water pipe and ruined khoa's mom's garden... the way he was tearing down those trees was so haphazard, they were falling on the neighbor's house, scratching up their windows. They were not secured at all....wtf. if i was their neighbor i'd be pissed.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

idk why but khoa is so annoying to me. He seems nice but just so annoying. Running around screaming at the top of his lungs and making noise while keren was trying to speak. Isn't that teaching jackson bad manners? to scream all over the place when someone is talking. also the screeching. why is khoa bringing that back?! NOoooo

Return to “KKandBabyJ”