Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

julietpreston wrote:Oh and since Chloe most likely reads here anyway I might as well give her a tip- I found Aldi nappies fit better on most of my kids than huggies. Maybe try them for Pearl if she's leaking a lot.
Didn't they just recently go to Aldi for the first time? To buy books? I was really surprised by that! So clearly they haven't tried "every" nappy option after all. :P What can we say? Life's hard. It's harder if you're a Dunstan. :lol:
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
julietpreston wrote:Oh and since Chloe most likely reads here anyway I might as well give her a tip- I found Aldi nappies fit better on most of my kids than huggies. Maybe try them for Pearl if she's leaking a lot.
Didn't they just recently go to Aldi for the first time? To buy books? I was really surprised by that! So clearly they haven't tried "every" nappy option after all. :P What can we say? Life's hard. It's harder if you're a Dunstan. :lol:

I've heard Aldi nappies are great quality for the price! A lot cheaper than huggies but hey a sponsorship is a sponsorship right doesn't matter if your child leaks poop everywhere
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Life's hard. It's harder if you're a Dunstan. :lol:
This should be the title for the next thread :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

There is no happy medium is there with the food it's either unidentifiable mush or 3 perfectly arrange cheery tomatoes cut in half, 12 beans and some cucumber. Who cares if it's all over the floor, that's what they house elf is for....I mean Ro.

I love Aldi. They should shop there for a long of things the big canisters of oatmeal etc. I know they love to run to "the shops" every day but yeah.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Catering to brazillian fans, eh Chloe?
That's why I think a lot of minions don't get her rude and smug side. They just don't understand english very well. I see a lot of comments in BR-Portuguese or broken english on her instagram and videos.

ETA - "trigêmeos" means "triplets" in brazillian portuguese.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I think so too. At least half of her followers seem to be non-english speakers, or at least english isn't their first language. They probably don't hear the sarcasm and passive aggressive-ness that we hear if they're reading subtitles or trying to keep up with what she's saying (because english is a bloody hard language to learn, and I think Chloe mumbles slightly) and that might be why they still love her lol. I feel bad for people who don't fluently understand English or her accent and try to listen to what her mumbling kids are saying, because I myself don't understand them half the time!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Right? I cringe every time I see someone comment that they're learning English from watching the vlogs. I just imagine these earnest young people thinking you call your husband Daddy, croon "cooool" in every situation and that "toffnow" is some sort of sign off. :P

But seriously I think you're all spot on with why there's still so many people who haven't noticed how rude she is. That's hard to pick up on if English isn't your first language and you're already having to concentrate to understand the accent and mumbling.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She wants everything white and impersonal like a 1950s hospital but can't stay with her kid overnight at one.

They're 2 if you hate the cots so much move them to beds.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think she's scared of the chaos that will happen if they move the triplets to beds lol. I can just imagine all three of them leaving their beds twenty times in a row screaming and crying.
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Right? I cringe every time I see someone comment that they're learning English from watching the vlogs. I just imagine these earnest young people thinking you call your husband Daddy, croon "cooool" in every situation and that "toffnow" is some sort of sign off. :P

But seriously I think you're all spot on with why there's still so many people who haven't noticed how rude she is. That's hard to pick up on if English isn't your first language and you're already having to concentrate to understand the accent and mumbling.
As someone, who does in fact belong to the group, whose first language isn't English, I personally don't feel like it is that hard to understand, however I am not someone, who tried learning a language by watching YouTube. :D

Furthermore irony is of course a little harder to get (at least sometimes), but one can obviously still notice, how passive-aggressive her responds to comments are, and how much these kids seem to be suffering from her parenting style, since that is something, which is pretty similar in every country. :)
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Natxo wrote:I think she's scared of the chaos that will happen if they move the triplets to beds lol. I can just imagine all three of them leaving their beds twenty times in a row screaming and crying.
At this rate they’re going to be twelve year olds and still sleeping in cots Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They'll probably end up switching to beds when one of the boys climbs out and ends up with an injury. Not that I wish that for anyone but 2 year old boys. Seriously.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone in the comments asks how she thinks the kids will feel one day having their childhood filmed. Chloe's response
Hey there. I think a lot of people may get the feeling that the kids are on camera all the time.. but before editing, there is usually about 25-30 mins of footage. Taking into account that some of its just me talking to the camera and then it's split between all the kids.. they are probably each on camera for around 5 minutes a day. I can't speak for the youngest four but Evan and Otto understand YouTube - they watch YouTube and they enjoy vlogging and know it's our job and have a great understanding of what it means to put videos on the internet. If for some reason any of the kids don't enjoy it or don't want to participate in it we will make some changes.. but at this point they all really enjoy it. The videos aren't detailed video logs of our life, they're just snippets of fun things we get up to, food we make, etc. We live very full private lives, and these few minutes a day are just a small window; a bit of fun. Hope that answers your question.
Still trying to convince us of this "very full, private" life. And really? The two older boys have a "great understanding about what it means to put videos on the internet"? They're little kids! They can't know (and shouldn't have to consider) the potential ramifications of the sheer number of videos and images out there. They don't understand how creepy it is that there are fan accounts in their own name, and that there are commenters (looking at you, "doedezal" and "Ellie durden") who obsessively follow other commenters around to lay down their knowledge of the ins and outs of Dunstan habits. And that's just talking about the people who LIKE them. They surely don't understand the risk that their innocent bathtime images could be used for not so innocent purposes. This just really pisses me off. I'm not even 100% opposed to kids on social media, really, I just think people should be honest with themselves about what risks they're running with the type of things they post. And if stupid Chloe has suuuuch a rich life and only posts snippets then why the hell doesn't she find something more "respectful" to film than the towel wrapped lineups,the nose picking, the toilet talk, the crying over spicy food/numbers etc. etc. etc.

And to end on a petty note: they should cut all the dirty faced, dirty feet, fart, poo explosion chat because I swear I can now smell their house just looking at it. :P (Eau de Chlo-Ro-ne: a subtle blend of banana farts, blackened socks and unwashed hair, with a heady whiff of Huggies in need of changing. VEGAN.)
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

ShudnaB3 wrote:Someone in the comments asks how she thinks the kids will feel one day having their childhood filmed. Chloe's response
Hey there. I think a lot of people may get the feeling that the kids are on camera all the time.. but before editing, there is usually about 25-30 mins of footage. Taking into account that some of its just me talking to the camera and then it's split between all the kids.. they are probably each on camera for around 5 minutes a day. I can't speak for the youngest four but Evan and Otto understand YouTube - they watch YouTube and they enjoy vlogging and know it's our job and have a great understanding of what it means to put videos on the internet. If for some reason any of the kids don't enjoy it or don't want to participate in it we will make some changes.. but at this point they all really enjoy it. The videos aren't detailed video logs of our life, they're just snippets of fun things we get up to, food we make, etc. We live very full private lives, and these few minutes a day are just a small window; a bit of fun. Hope that answers your question.
Still trying to convince us of this "very full, private" life. And really? The two older boys have a "great understanding about what it means to put videos on the internet"? They're little kids! They can't know (and shouldn't have to consider) the potential ramifications of the sheer number of videos and images out there. They don't understand how creepy it is that there are fan accounts in their own name, and that there are commenters (looking at you, "doedezal" and "Ellie durden") who obsessively follow other commenters around to lay down their knowledge of the ins and outs of Dunstan habits. And that's just talking about the people who LIKE them. They surely don't understand the risk that their innocent bathtime images could be used for not so innocent purposes. This just really pisses me off. I'm not even 100% opposed to kids on social media, really, I just think people should be honest with themselves about what risks they're running with the type of things they post. And if stupid Chloe has suuuuch a rich life and only posts snippets then why the hell doesn't she find something more "respectful" to film than the towel wrapped lineups,the nose picking, the toilet talk, the crying over spicy food/numbers etc. etc. etc.

And to end on a petty note: they should cut all the dirty faced, dirty feet, fart, poo explosion chat because I swear I can now smell their house just looking at it. :P (Eau de Chlo-Ro-ne: a subtle blend of banana farts, blackened socks and unwashed hair, with a heady whiff of Huggies in need of changing. VEGAN.)
Wow, she isn't very bright, is she? I wonder if she genuinely believes what she's saying when she makes ridiculous statements, or if she's just trying to convince herself and others that she's doing the right thing.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Chloe!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It may be only 30 minutes of a day, but it's still clips of them picking their noses, half naked in towels after their bath, farting and covered in shit. And that would be forever since the internet doesn't forget. Chloe was so desperate to delete her tumblr and deny what SHE deliberately wroe there as an adult, yet she can't understand that her kids may someday be desperate to make people forget about their unflattering vlogd they did NOT choose to make.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:It may be only 30 minutes of a day, but it's still clips of them picking their noses, half naked in towels after their bath, farting and covered in shit. And that would be forever since the internet doesn't forget. Chloe was so desperate to delete her tumblr and deny what SHE deliberately wroe there as an adult, yet she can't understand that her kids may someday be desperate to make people forget about their unflattering vlogd they did NOT choose to make.
Good point about her Tumblr! I'm sure since her boys are sooo well informed she explained to them that she herself put things on the internet that she wishes she hadn't, right?!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's funny how she can't parent Evan about being rude or pushing Otto because he has to make his own decisions and come into his own and she thinks at 3 4 5 they're capable of making informed consent about vlogging. Yet in other areas she's like well we're the parents we make the decisions. Yeah obviously the parents make the decisions why act like you're so much more respectful of your kid's choice than other parents. The hills she chooses to die on - long hair, goofy overalls etc.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

In the vlog where she was talking about making the book to showcase their homeschool year, she said she got the photos from screenshots of the vlogs. In other words, the homeschooling we saw was the extent of their homeschooling according to her. She then also said of course we didn't see everything they did. But if she's getting the photos from the vlogs, then we must have...

Basically I think she's full of it. I think we see the majority of meaningful stuff they do. The stuff they show is mostly boring stuff like wandering around the mall on a daily basis, if that's what she considers "fun", whatever they do off-camera has got to be even less meaningful. Obviously the main point of blogging is to get loads of people to tell you how great you are, so of course if she had a great homeschooling activity, she'd vlog it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

That's the thing, guys. Chloe lives in the moment, and always has. She never considers the repercussions or her actions, or at least if she does, she does what she wants anyway. It's why she can't bite her tongue when replying to viewers, it's why she finds her own 'evidence' against scientific knowledge ("having kids back to back isn't *bad* guys!"; "umbilical hernias are *just* cosmetic!"), it's how she likely gained weight well before she was pregnant the fourth time/with the triplets. She completely lacks self-restraint. *cue a video telling us about how much self restraint she has* Because if you don't get validation for it through social media, did it even really happen??
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Do her 5 and 4 yo ever heard of the wrong side of the internet??? well I hope not! she just probably told them that people they don't know will watch and know about them and may recognize them at the shops

And do they understand that they are working so that their parents can chill at home and enjoy their money? oh chloe will probably say that SHE is the one earning the money because she's holding a camera and editing till 5am

Return to “Chloe and Beans”