DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

riiot08
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by riiot08 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
ja14 wrote:Okay, I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw Finn in time out. Have we ever seen Ollie in time out?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
No.
And we never will because he's perfect according to B&M
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:On the time out issue: didn't Bryan and Missy explain a while ago that they would not show them disciplining their kids on camera? I was so uncomfortable during that part, first of all I don't agree with making a two year old stick his nose in a corner and why the hell would you record that? Wtf is wrong with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES! Plus, drawing attention to it is just going to reinforce bad behavior (which I don't even think Finn was guilty of...but in the future this is a consideration). Finn is going to know he can get attention and he is going to know he can push their buttons to get a reaction, and once he realizes that, he will use it. He will never take it seriously if they jam that camera in his face and talk about how cute he is.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.
It's still an obscene amount of money, but when you hemorrhage money like they do, and support all their friends and family, a loss of over $30 grand a month probably hurts.

Bryan's probably getting poked with the shitty end of the stick by clan Hollister to get those figures back up, and he's taking his frustration out on all the haters who don't appreciate his "art". His new song must not be bringing in the money like he thought it would.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f7bf06.png[/img]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f7bf06.png[/img]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OMG the desperation drips off of Bryan like perspiration! Not a good look, "bruh". He's such a try hard, it's almost sad. And those two things aren't related _at all_. Bryan is like that friend who always tries to one up you, but fails miserably. "You just got a promotion at work? Well _I_ just rode the elevator all by myself!" The saddest part of this is, Bryan doesn't even realize that Ollie should be able to write his entire name by now, not just _trace_ the letter H!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I didn't know Bryan actually knows a song I that I like! Do I have bad taste? XD
Of you mean Kesha's new one, nope. You don't have bad taste at all.
But I still think he's just band wagoning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Just went to his twitter the amount of sucking up would make me want to delete it.
In response to Bryan saying. The boys (is) his greatest achievement.
One girl said she was crying in the club.. What? Why?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Theirmom wrote:I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.
It's still an obscene amount of money, but when you hemorrhage money like they do, and support all their friends and family, a loss of over $30 grand a month probably hurts.

Bryan's probably getting poked with the shitty end of the stick by clan Hollister to get those figures back up, and he's taking his frustration out on all the haters who don't appreciate his "art". His new song must not be bringing in the money like he thought it would.

I was just about to come here to talk about this. It is becoming so obvious they're struggling big time...anyone else notice the mid-vlog ads, the ads you can't skip after 5 seconds, the new Facebook show which is basically just another way for ads. Ahhhh the beginning of the end. Time to buckle down and start saving like real adults.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Whyyyy don't they ever eat dinner as a family? I hate that. MMM, whatever Bryan made looked yummy though. I think it's nice that he cooks and cares for all those plants. I hate how everything seems to be Ollie's. The playroom, the room at Mimi and Papa's, basically ALL the toys. Finn is SOOO cute and sweet. I just can't stand Ollie! Bleh!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Makennnzie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.

I was just about to come here to talk about this. It is becoming so obvious they're struggling big time...anyone else notice the mid-vlog ads, the ads you can't skip after 5 seconds, the new Facebook show which is basically just another way for ads. Ahhhh the beginning of the end. Time to buckle down and start saving like real adults.
Plus I was wondering if the reason for Mimi and Papa moving closer was so they could start working for them instead of the landscaper, two day a week housekeeper, etc.

They are never going to be the type of people to manage their finances accordingly. No one that wastes money as freely as they do, has a concern about saving for the future. There's just no way. When UT ends, they are all going to return to situation where they live together and are struggling to hold onto the lifestyle they once had.
riiot08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riiot08 »

Those stupid rompers!! Why can't they dress their boys in separates and make them look age appropriate?!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Ohh, now that DB losing money has been brought up and Queentee20 has mentioned STW … They probably really shouldn’t finance their leechy friends’ California living :?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I can't believe missy lost her brand new $800 phone that she just got earlier this week.....i can't believe such irresponsible people are allowed to have so much money.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

usernamessuck wrote:I can't believe missy lost her brand new $800 phone that she just got earlier this week.....i can't believe such irresponsible people are allowed to have so much money.

Maybe she figured that she didn’t like the colour and wanted another one …
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot to mention I watched three (yes....three) ads during today's vlog. So, they are now on my "only watch with adblock" list....that was ridiculous. Three unskippable ads for a 15 minute video....yeah I don't think so.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

WOW. The STW vlog today was just over the top. Corbin pranked Kelsey - he told her he let the dog out and he ran away. Kelsey was, understandably, super upset. Corbin kept saying he felt bad and he took it too far, but yet he still had no problem shoving that camera in her face and letting her knock on the neighbors' doors and drive around the neighborhood in tears. He started a prank war with her back when they were still at the apartment. The latest prank was Kelsey putting mayo in his cream-filled donut, and apparently he felt this prank was on par with that.

Not DB related, but I just despise Corbin so much right now that I had to post.

Last edited by cat9480 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kish wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:I can't believe missy lost her brand new $800 phone that she just got earlier this week.....i can't believe such irresponsible people are allowed to have so much money.

It's probably under the couch with all the Apple TV remotes. Remember how many they found when they moved out of the rental?

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Kish wrote:

It's probably under the couch with all the Apple TV remotes. Remember how many they found when they moved out of the rental?

She left it on the shelf on target which is so much worse in my opinion.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:WOW. The STW vlog today was just over the top. Corbin pranked Kelsey - he told her he let the dog out and he ran away. Kelsey was, understandably, super upset. Corbin kept saying he felt bad and he took it to far, but yet he still had no problem shoving that camera in her face and letting her knock on the neighbors' doors and drive around the neighborhood in tears. He started a prank war with her back when they were still at the apartment. The latest prank was Kelsey putting mayo in his cream-filled donut, and apparently he felt this prank was on par with that. Image

Not DB related, but I just despise Corbin so much right now that I had to post.

I mean even MISSY was saying how she couldn't believe how far he went & that it was mean.... Corbin is a jerk
And what adults start a "prank war"? That is something teenagers would do.
Oh wait. These four aren't adults. They're teenagers with arrested development.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Kish wrote: Maybe she figured that she didn’t like the colour and wanted another one …

She left it on the shelf on target which is so much worse in my opinion.

That's awful. But it's an Apple, right? Can't they use "Find My Phone"?

Return to “Daily Bumps”