Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by dazzled »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote: Ok I have to just say just because she didn’t record it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. She even hangs out with leanne without filming it or talking about it. She had mentioned in one of the vlogs they had hung out but didn’t record or anything. (Not the time that they did vlog, it was a couple of weeks after that)
Lol, you think Britney, who's been getting shit for never taking Aria or Nolan somewhere alone since Carlo has been born, would not film that to prove the hAtErS wrong? Sure, Jan.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

dazzled wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: Ok I have to just say just because she didn’t record it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. She even hangs out with leanne without filming it or talking about it. She had mentioned in one of the vlogs they had hung out but didn’t record or anything. (Not the time that they did vlog, it was a couple of weeks after that)
Lol, you think Britney, who's been getting shit for never taking Aria or Nolan somewhere alone since Carlo has been born, would not film that to prove the hAtErS wrong? Sure, Jan.
It would at least be on instagram (or snap chat).
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Is she sponsored by that Almond Milk....seems off since they aren't vegan she makes a big deal about using it.
Because she thinks it is "hip" and cool to use almond milk. I guarantee you if you asked why she was drinking it vs. other milks she would not have an answer.
She has been like that since Aria was a baby. I remember when she was debating which type of milk to give her and she was going between almond and coconut. She did coconut milk for a while before discovering it had carrageenan in it...its a tad extra in my opinion...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

js2013 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Is she sponsored by that Almond Milk....seems off since they aren't vegan she makes a big deal about using it.
Because she thinks it is "hip" and cool to use almond milk. I guarantee you if you asked why she was drinking it vs. other milks she would not have an answer.
She has been like that since Aria was a baby. I remember when she was debating which type of milk to give her and she was going between almond and coconut. She did coconut milk for a while before discovering it had carrageenan in it...its a tad extra in my opinion...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's just weird that someone would substitute milk with coconut milk. Almond milk and soy milk are often at least fortified with vitamins, whereas most coconut milks have no nutritional value whatsoever. Britney obviously doesn't understand that just because something is a white liquid, it doesn't mean it has calcium and vitamin D.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e815d2.jpg[/img]

She probably looks like this because she was expected more gift cards and not some dumb book.ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

bleeker10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e815d2.jpg[/img]

She probably looks like this because she was expecting more gift cards and not some dumb book.ImageImage

Expected? I meant expecting Image

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

webby wrote:omg. she's so boring nobody will even discuss her over the weekend

anyway, I wanted to say this before it happens. she's hinted in videos before that she doesn't have a mixer (btw I forgot what she was even making until I saw the loaf pan) and she uses """outdated""" measuring cups, I'm sure this is her saying "send me new stuff so I can bake more" (especially since it's fall and the holidays are coming so she'll be baking more) and she's going to drop $600 on a Kitchen Aid Mixer (WHITE of course) before Christmas.
either that or she'll get one free from Kitchen Aid, but I doubt that.

stay tuned for another impulse buy to stay on display on her kitchen countertop

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Brit has a kitchenaid already. Not a fancy stand mixer though. She has a hand mixer. But ....she could always use a new one! I hate using mixers. Unless i have to I mix by hand. I hate dishes.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at Britney giving relationship advice. Please stop.

And weird how she was talking about all of Nolan's appointments and the stress that came along with that like it was a thing of the past. It's only going to get harder......

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just thanking God its not Brew and Spew.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Aw man, I voted for Brew & Spew:D
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

No one cares about the caterpillar Britney.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So what was her relationship advice? Just to try? That was like 15 min of rambling. I don't even remember her point.....
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

relationship advice from the world's most failure of a relationship

sounds good to me :?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

What friend did Vanessa introduce to Britney? I didn't know V had any friends outside of B.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also she was explaining how easy it is to take off that romper thing for diaper changing. No just no. With wriggly baby who has a diaper about to explode on you it is not easy. I would much rather snap up a onesie
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

She's so stupid, the random page she opens it to read speaks to her the most because its the only thing she's read so far. Also she's got fiction and nonfiction backwards when explaining that it doesn't work for made up stories
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm not watching a 15 minute video full of lies about her shitty ass relationship.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Blackswan wrote:I'm not watching a 15 minute video full of lies about her shitty ass relationship.
It either didn't make sense or I blacked out for the entire length of the video because I don't know what tf she just said.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

the issue i have with this girl is that she is one live laugh love statement away from full on cringe.

everything she says is cliche. 'i am who i am today because of what i went through' or 'people tell me i am so mature for my age and that's because i was so oppressed as a child living out of a suitcase and it made me grow up super duper fast'

i see nothing mature about posting videos on youtube then bitching about the judgement she gets for the crap content she puts out. i also don't understand how people actually take the time out of their lives to watch every video she puts out. the last video i watched was when she gave birth to harlow and before that was a video where they got their pictures taken when she was pregnant. but one of her videos popped up for me and it looked like she had lost weight so i clicked. and now i am here to snark again lol
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I'm not all caught up yet bc I haven't been watching B lately bc she's so annoying and stupid but I will say this.....

She really needs to learn how to do little girl hair for poor Aria. That slick low ponytail look she and Aria wear is NOT attractive and 100% reminds me of the wheelchair guy off scary movie.

I can't find a good side view pic of his ponytail but it looks just like B's!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”