2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I honestly don't think she's very smart with her money. I highly doubt she has a savings and if she does, I can't imagine it being over $1,000 if that. She spends so much, she literally shops all day buying useless crap and you can tell it's out of boredom cause what else does she have to do? She doesn't have another job and doesn't go to school, no extra curricular activities for lily, no mommy and me with Charlie, nothing.
Personal - I recently graduated and have a well paying job, so lately I've been spending pretty freely. I don't spend nearly as much or as often as Vanessa does and I still struggle to build a savings. Only I don't have kids to put first. I also don't buy as much useless crap as her, and between my husband and I, I'm sure we make as much, if not more than her and David so idk how she does it. She must live paycheck to paycheck. Which I would believe because she always seems to put of grocery shopping a few days after they've run out of food, which I assume is cause she's waiting to get paid again.
It would be so smart of her to save up for trips to see David or, idk a new car! Haven't they been saying they wanna buy one for a while? And her excuse before was that David wanted to be there to help pick it out.. well he visited for a while and they didn't even look at cars so I'm sure it's more about money than anything. Stop spending endlessly Vanessa, you have other things to pay for that are more important than Rae Dunn and your YouTube image
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Sometimes the military is really unpredictable. My husband is in the navy and I thought he was gone until Thanksgiving, but he showed up at our door unexpectedly on Friday lol. I'm sure David is giving V a general time frame but it's not actually
Set in stone. Deployments usually are, but he's not deployed right?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Well didn't they both say David surprised Vanessa this time? I thought she said she had no idea he was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

Why are they calling Lilly Lillian at school? Poor kid has enough problems.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

peachykeen2017 wrote:Why are they calling Lilly Lillian at school? Poor kid has enough problems.

Because Lillian is her given name, Lily is her nick name. Schools go by a first name most of the time unless there's another child in the class with the same name..

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Over dramatic! Wtf! She make it sound like she's moving anytime soon. She sound so dumb in that video, like moving to the other country is the end of the world for her. V maybe living in a different place would actually help you broaden your little mind! Plus why make a video about something if you don't even have the details about it? To me it just makes you look like an idiot! Gather more info, do your research then make a video!
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Rosiex3 wrote:
peachykeen2017 wrote:Why are they calling Lilly Lillian at school? Poor kid has enough problems.

Because Lillian is her given name, Lily is her nick name. Schools go by a first name most of the time unless there's another child in the class with the same name..

Or if they ask to go by their nickname. Maybe Lily likes to be called Lillian or maybe it doesn't bug her enough to say anything
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Don't you have to put it on your list if you want to be sent overseas? Lmao. My husband is Air Force and it's been impossible for us to go overseas because everyone wants to go. She shouldn't be surprised.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Blueberries wrote:Don't you have to put it on your list if you want to be sent overseas? Lmao. My husband is Air Force and it's been impossible for us to go overseas because everyone wants to go. She shouldn't be surprised.

@ 5:27 She said they are pretty sure the base “WE ARE “going to will be able to accommodate Lily’s need

fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

So the video title is just clitbait? Debating whether or not to watch. Does she discuss anything else?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

fromemmy wrote:So the video title is just clitbait? Debating whether or not to watch. Does she discuss anything else?

No she does not. All speculation on if she is going to move.
JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JaneDoe »

There is no way they will get command sponsorship to move to OCONUS (especially not to Korea!). No way. Not only is Lily most definitely enrolled in EFMP because of her Turner's, but Vanessa will probably not get EFMP approval to move if she is indeed in therapy and on medications for anxiety/depression.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I mean my teacher in 1st and 2nd grade called me by the wrog name because I couldn't pronounce The H (I didnt live in the US) and I was too shy to correct them or ask them to call me something else
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Let’s be real, no way would Vanessa ever move more than 10 minutes away from Nona. Who would take care of Lily if V and David were in another country with perfect Mr. McScreamer?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

If she does move, and that is a big IF I dont see it working out well. I don't see V fitting in well with the other wives on base. Even though she would be with David, he wouldn't be around all day. She would be very isolated from her family and I don't think she could handle that. Esp in another country. I think she would go into a culture shock when she couldn't find a Target and would freak out and have to move back. Bonus for her though, if she did move then move back she could move right back in with her babysitter Nona.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Oh God, i fear she could be coming to germany (i live in germany). Ramstein Air Base has got the largest overseas military hospital and all that good stuff so Lily would probably be cared for well there.
Either way, i cant picture her living abroad aswell. I hope she does realize people speak english all over the world, even if its not an english speaking country. I could see her screaming "OH MY GAWDDDDD DAVIIIDD! They have NO real Bread here!Guys, this is crazy! This is a bakery and they just dont have real bread!!!" in a germany bakery :lol:
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Don't you have to put it on your list if you want to be sent overseas? Lmao. My husband is Air Force and it's been impossible for us to go overseas because everyone wants to go. She shouldn't be surprised.

@ 5:27 She said they are pretty sure the base “WE ARE “going to will be able to accommodate Lily’s need

Right, but I'm talking about their follow on after David does his short tour in Korea. Usually if you do a tour in Korea you get to make a list of bases you'd like to go to. Many times it's a fight for who gets to actually go to say, Japan, Germany, England, etc. because everybody wants to go. I think they had to have put it on their list..I mean I know it happens that sometimes families will not want to go and are sent anyways...buuuuut it's not common. I don't see how with Lily having so many needs they'd get approved, my brother couldn't go to Hungary because of ADD.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What if she decides to leave Lily with Nona because "it'll be best for Lily and her needs" because of the doctor situation. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

flightlessbird wrote:What if she decides to leave Lily with Nona because "it'll be best for Lily and her needs" because of the doctor situation. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
The only reason that wouldn't happen is because I doubt David would allow it. V certainly would.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Seriously, I’m not saying Vanessa is Mom of the year but do you seriously think she’d leave her daughter and move overseas for several years...really..

Return to “2011teenagemom”