Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

velvetfreak wrote:Just watched the pumpkin patch vlog and omg. Put a hat on your kids! I felt so bad for them being out in the sun all day with no hat. :(

I don't know what the sun is like in America, but here in Australia you would get completely roasted.
Agreed!! I didn't see any water bottles either... Their poor faces were so flushed.

I know it's super petty but I hate how they were all saying 'it's so hot today'...
Meg, you're wearing jeans. ImageImage

Also, come to Darwin Australia and tell me again just how hot the south is lol. Darwin doesn't do four seasons; we have two, wet or dry. And never drops below 30C (I think that's about 90 something Fahrenheit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

the more this girl uploads the more it proves to me that she reads this site and takes it to heart by then showing the opposite of what we talk about here. she never leaves the house unless she goes to dollar tree so she goes to a pumpkin patch. she has issues with her family and has no friends so she makes her mother get in front of the camera as though this is a regular thing. meg never cooks so you see her turn on a crock pot and squirm when she touches chicken with a fork and messes up the recipe.

you're not fooling anyone meg
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Meg is the last person on earth I'd ever take laundry advice from. She doesn't even sort the laundry. Washes her face towels, dish towels with her clothes. I just can't. Is it clean if your washing the towel you dried your ass crack with in the same load you wash your dish towels? Gag.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i like how this phony sits on youtube a year ago and makes laundry detergent and claims it's because her daughter julie has allergies to other detergents and once the big money starts rolling in and companies send her crap julie no longer has these allergies. the only reason she's promoting this grove site is because she gets money for every time someone purchases and signs up.

how dirty can her laundry truly be when the only time they leave their house is to film a day in the life once every three months?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

if you ever want to know what meg's video content will be for the week just look at her pinterest boards. all she does is take content from other people and make it into a video of her own.
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

theg0ssiping1 wrote:if you ever want to know what meg's video content will be for the week just look at her pinterest boards. all she does is take content from other people and make it into a video of her own.
Omg I just looked and she's pinned a whole heap of horrid streaky blonde hair photos lately. Guess the patchy dye job is getting old and we'll be seeing a diy bleach job soon...

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit..

I notice she has a whole board dedicated to 'building our barn house'... I guess that's where they're choosing to sink all of the YouTube money. Sorry kids, you don't need college, we have a farm house. Ross can get an 'almost' builders licence and Julie can start home training on the prairie

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i like how this phony sits on youtube a year ago and makes laundry detergent and claims it's because her daughter julie has allergies to other detergents and once the big money starts rolling in and companies send her crap julie no longer has these allergies. the only reason she's promoting this grove site is because she gets money for every time someone purchases and signs up.

how dirty can her laundry truly be when the only time they leave their house is to film a day in the life once every three months?
I think she quit making it or using it back when Julie was getting all those UTIs. I could be wrong though. That was when I actually watched and liked Meg.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Make her own detergent? Shoot, that's for folks that need to be on a budget. Miss Meg is no longer a Fireman's wife. She is the breadwinner,now. She can afford highfalutin, store bought soaps, nowadays. Justin just needs to follow orders and scrub those clothes.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[/quote]

I think she quit making it or using it back when Julie was getting all those UTIs. I could be wrong though. That was when I actually watched and liked Meg.[/quote]

she claimed julie had allergies to regular laundry soaps but maybe the UTIs had some play on that.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

once again queen meg is caught lying in her video again today and it's in her 487872347655th power hour video

she says that in her last speed cleaning video that was long people asked her to do a short one power hour so of course i had to see if they really had asked her that. no

when she gets to the laundry part of this video she says she uses purex and caldrea fabric softener just 24 hours after saying she uses something called mollys laundry balls from grove

when are people going to start seeing right through this pathological liar?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

oh look another sponsored video from the queen herself claiming she does sponsored videos based on things she loves only but doesn't know what this company or their products they send are.

she opened the box but has no idea what's inside yet loves the blanket she saw when she opened the box

jesus people the lies coming from this girl. she says she's never done a mud mask but then again she may have but just didn't know it

she didn't even know what the products were in the box like the toothbrush and whether it went with the whitening stuff that was sent.

i can't anymore with this broad
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

She is all over the place. Why are people encouraging her with this crap? Does anyone really want to see Meg fold her laundry in a video, while she talks about...whatever?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

four people tell her to do the video and she will say everyone told her to.

it's the hickman way
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Yeah, it's HIGHLY requested.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

here's a highly suggested video queen meg do a reacting to my old self i mean videos for us

golden ticket right there
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

What in tarnation??? Meg sitting in the floor, telling us what her candles smell like? Ain't nobody got time for that.
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

3nellieg wrote:What in tarnation??? Meg sitting in the floor, telling us what her candles smell like? Ain't nobody got time for that.
I REALLY want to call her out for advertising it as ‘chat with me’ and ‘girl talk’ on her Instagram and in the title... there was NO chatting, just her reading candle descriptions... she knows no one wants to hear her crap on about candles so she has to use the switch and bait to get the views

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i love how she opened the video with the whole i just want to sit here with y'all and be like girlfriends and chat and that's why i'm filming this video late at night. i did this on purpose you guyz!

no meg. you didn't do that on purpose. you're filming super late at night because you know you have to hit a certain amount of views to be paid accordingly and get that rent check ready for this upcoming month. you're trying to do too much all at the same time (example #1 the same damn cleaning video twice a week for the past year it seems like) and you have run out of content to share. nobody cares about the candles you buy meg. and nobody cares about your first grade grammar when it comes to how to explain the candle smell either. it smells like christmas y'all and it smells super duper yummy
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

new video from the queen herself where she says her kids dress her up for a week but what fun is in that when you're a recluse that loves to look at herself in a dirty mirror all day in the comfort of her southern rental all day.

king justin sitting on his throne where he hits the delete button all day on comments that don't praise his queen almighty had me laughing hard

i wonder what their neighbors think about them when they film her modeling walmart clothes and tacky claire's earrings out on the front porch for the world to see

the funniest part about the video is the last outfit she shows was actually quite cute and she says the kids made her look homeless.

meg you're ugly inside and out the outfits dont hide that

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”