DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:WOW. The STW vlog today was just over the top. Corbin pranked Kelsey - he told her he let the dog out and he ran away. Kelsey was, understandably, super upset. Corbin kept saying he felt bad and he took it to far, but yet he still had no problem shoving that camera in her face and letting her knock on the neighbors' doors and drive around the neighborhood in tears. He started a prank war with her back when they were still at the apartment. The latest prank was Kelsey putting mayo in his cream-filled donut, and apparently he felt this prank was on par with that. Image

Not DB related, but I just despise Corbin so much right now that I had to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean even MISSY was saying how she couldn't believe how far he went & that it was mean.... Corbin is a jerk
And what adults start a "prank war"? That is something teenagers would do.
Oh wait. These four aren't adults. They're teenagers with arrested development.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Truth. The first prank was Corbin locking himself and June in the bathroom so he could pretend to accidentally shave off some of her hair. It wasn't as bad as the dog thing, but even that was pretty cruel. He sent a photoshopped picture and Kelsey got pretty upset. Mayo in a donut is funny and harmless, messing with babies and pets is just plain mean-spirited.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Theirmom wrote:I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.
It's still an obscene amount of money, but when you hemorrhage money like they do, and support all their friends and family, a loss of over $30 grand a month probably hurts.

Bryan's probably getting poked with the shitty end of the stick by clan Hollister to get those figures back up, and he's taking his frustration out on all the haters who don't appreciate his "art". His new song must not be bringing in the money like he thought it would.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
The problem with putting all your eggs in the kids/tween basket (i.e. gearing all of their videos towards things those age groups would like) is that kids and tweens have short attention spans. They will move on to the next cool thing and/or just simply grow out of this type of media. If they had just stuck to their more realistic vlogging style (think back when Missy was pregnant with Ollie) they would have kept more of the adult fan base, which has a longer shelf life. I used to really enjoy their vlogs before all the clickbait, toy promotions, and general money hemorrhaging.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:It's probably under the couch with all the Apple TV remotes. Remember how many they found when they moved out of the rental?

She left it on the shelf on target which is so much worse in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That's awful. But it's an Apple, right? Can't they use "Find My Phone"?

She found it with her Apple Watch very fast and looked super embarrassed. I do stuff like that all the time so I can't say anything. Lol

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:She left it on the shelf on target which is so much worse in my opinion.

That's awful. But it's an Apple, right? Can't they use "Find My Phone"?

She found it with her Apple Watch very fast and looked super embarrassed. I do stuff like that all the time so I can't say anything. Lol

Correction - Mimi used the watch to find it. Image Good thing Mommy was there to save the day!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Does Missy know she is a grown adult with her own house? Why is she referring to her parents' house as "our new house" and saying "we're home now?" Why was her phone in Mimi's purse at Target? Does Mimi also carry fruit snacks and a juice box in there there for when Missy has a meltdown? Crayons? Little toys?

I had to laugh when Missy put that critical thinking book up on the bookshelf. That is skill that the Lumps sorely lack. I mean, Missy couldn't even figure out how to find her phone without a Mimi intervention.

The room and closet full of toys (and future bunk bed) at Mimi and Papa's seem a bit much. They are only like 3 miles away. My grandparents babysat me full-time when I was that age, and I had a milk crate of toys at each grandma's house and that was plenty. At the one, it wasn't even actual toys - it was an old pot and spoon so I could play cook, and a couple empty food boxes for play food. And some blocks my grandma crocheted for me so I could learn to spell my name. It's not about the money you spend. The more I watch these vloggers, the more I think a simple childhood is the best gift you can give a kid.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kish wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:I can't believe missy lost her brand new $800 phone that she just got earlier this week.....i can't believe such irresponsible people are allowed to have so much money.

Maybe she figured that she didn’t like the colour and wanted another one …
Oh no after he tweeted apple and everything
What a catastrophic nightmare

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

usernamessuck wrote:I forgot to mention I watched three (yes....three) ads during today's vlog. So, they are now on my "only watch with adblock" list....that was ridiculous. Three unskippable ads for a 15 minute video....yeah I don't think so.

Thanks for the heads up.. I'll skip

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

usernamessuck wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Kish wrote: Maybe she figured that she didn’t like the colour and wanted another one …
It's probably under the couch with all the Apple TV remotes. Remember how many they found when they moved out of the rental?

She left it on the shelf on target which is so much worse in my opinion.

Who fucking does that? You think she leaves empty starbucks cups on the target shelf too?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by Theirmom »

The fuck was Bryan wearing at the end of today's vlog? I also definitely got a drunk or at least tipsy vibe from him.
The whole lot of them are just really letting themselves go. They don't seem to care about anything. Their health, their appearance, their content quality, their kids education. EVERYTHING has been so half-assed lately. Even the new song and lyric video felt slapped together with barely a care for creative quality. When did they start approaching everything with so much apathy? Their kid-centered content may not have been my cup of tea before, but you could tell they were putting in effort to appeal to that demographic. Now? They're very boring.
All of their "top secret" projects are spreading them so thin that their day to day videos are awful. And for what? ONE, maybe TWO interesting vlogs? Their bread and butter are their dailies. If they don't start putting more effort into their over all content, they're going to lose relevancy very quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

onbreak wrote:Who fucking does that? You think she leaves empty starbucks cups on the target shelf too?

There’s a special place in hell for people who do that.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Ok I haven't read anything yet today but I HAD to point out something. Remember a few days ago when they said to Ollie and Finn "yeah we are going to go to Disneyland later today"? But they never showed any of it (which I thought was weird that they would pass that up). Missy just posted pictures of them at Disney on instagram. Tomorrow's vlog will be them at Disneyland but they actually went days ago. Not today. Missy (or more likely Bryan) totally posted those pictures to make it believable. I'm on to you lannings!
I'm so glad I found this group because I never paid attention to stuff like this before. Now I watch every video with a critical eye

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Another inconsistency....yesterday on instagram apparently everyone was sick (or someone was? Can't remember) so they had to stay home from church? Yet there they were making up a new room and shopping on today's vlog. I don't know why but I'm so annoyed by this!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why dont they do anything batman like for Finn?
Ollie had/has dino eggs, guns, swords, toy story.. What does Finn get?? T-shirts

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

onbreak wrote:Why dont they do anything batman like for Finn?
Ollie had/has dino eggs, guns, swords, toy story.. What does Finn get?? T-shirts

Finn gets nothing. I don't get it. My daughter is the same age as Finn and she has her own adorable set of interests and if it wasn't all weird obscure stuff that she liked I'd get her toys and decorate her room based on her interests. When I can find toys and stuff based on her interests she's absolutely thrilled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

JVK19 wrote:Ok I haven't read anything yet today but I HAD to point out something. Remember a few days ago when they said to Ollie and Finn "yeah we are going to go to Disneyland later today"? But they never showed any of it (which I thought was weird that they would pass that up). Missy just posted pictures of them at Disney on instagram. Tomorrow's vlog will be them at Disneyland but they actually went days ago. Not today. Missy (or more likely Bryan) totally posted those pictures to make it believable. I'm on to you lannings!
I'm so glad I found this group because I never paid attention to stuff like this before. Now I watch every video with a critical eye

Nah, they’re really there. The pictures she’s posting are on her IG story and you can’t fake that. Unless she’s posting videos and pictures from days before but as far as I know you can’t do that on Instagram.

Anywho, these people are annoying and Oliver is a brat. Finn is a cutie tho! #lessolliemorefinn

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Anyone else think that "lost phone" was just a lie to show off Missys new apple watch and that feature .I mean why would it be on the top shelf so obvious
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

"Hey Ollie; do you want to see your new room". Poor Fin; always overlooked.

Missy is such a clueless dolt; how can someone lose their phone as much as she does? I'd say she does it for the vlog, but no, I do believe she is just that stupid.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I don't think Finn is picky. He's just copying Ollie. And surprisingly I could understand all Ollie said in the Panera video.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

How does she lose her phone so often?? And why was it on the top shelf? Who just randomly sets their phone on the top shelf and then forgets about it? Her phone must quite literally never leave her hand, because I don't see else it would end up in all of these random places.

Also, I didn't mind the new intro at first.. but I swear it gets more and more annoying every time I listen to it now.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

onbreak wrote:
Kish wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:I can't believe missy lost her brand new $800 phone that she just got earlier this week.....i can't believe such irresponsible people are allowed to have so much money.

Maybe she figured that she didn’t like the colour and wanted another one …
Oh no after he tweeted apple and everything
What a catastrophic nightmare

Goodness … I’m certain calling a hotline would be more suitable in a case like this (I might be biased, but I just dislike seeing anyone expressing grief towards a company online – and therefore in public – and taking a, well, stroppy tone with them. It’s very convenient, sure, but the times I have had issues with company, I nevertheless didn’t forget my good upbringing as I was contacting them).

Also, why is seemingly only one person watching a POTC film while somebody else is apparently watching something different? Is M not joining B for a movie night (haha, who am I kidding)? Did they shove the kids in their – oops, Ollie’s playroom to watch anything but TMNT so they can watch something by themselves? Why not spend time as a family, even if they’re merely watching a film?

Then again, the boys should probably not be watching POTC.

Return to “Daily Bumps”