Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Every time I see Ad I just think of myself because I also had no hair when I was little. I had very little hair for about 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
8elz wrote:So what do you all think they'll dress as for Halloween this year? Lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 974c12.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just have to say those pjs(I guess that's what those are) are so damn cute!

Actual representation of what's in her belly Image

The outfit's cute but the stupid vow doesn't even match and looks totally dumb with pj's.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:
8elz wrote:So what do you all think they'll dress as for Halloween this year? Lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 974c12.png[/img]

I just have to say those pjs(I guess that's what those are) are so damn cute!

The outfit's cute but the stupid vow doesn't even match and looks totally dumb with pj's.

It really doesn't,if it was a darker maybe it would. If she's in pjs why does she need a bow?

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I just have to say those pjs(I guess that's what those are) are so damn cute!

It really doesn't,if it was a darker maybe it would. If she's in pjs why does she need a bow?

Oh it's just incase people forgot Addie is a girl Image

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"ABOUT THEIR DAD (AGAIN)" Recap

Chris takes Addie with him to take Landen to school and Jess sends them off. She cuts back to being in her and Chris's room at home and (after taking the older three to school) is about to go to physical therapy "for the day." She hashes into the reasons for physical therapy (again) and says she's going twice a week for her various spots of pain. Chris has Addie because they (C&A) are meeting up with Chris's mom and getting some stuff from her for Caden's birthday. Chris's mom apparently lives two hours away from them. Jess hopes Addie will be OK with Chris for the morning because Addie is "usually pretty needy in the mornings."
Chris vlogs - he is on the way to meet his mom and get a key to her "other" house. He says Caden is turning 8 this year and promised he would take Caden paintballing for his birthday, especially since Chris and his dad did it when he was younger. Chris has a special gift planned for Caden's birthday - he is getting his dad's very first paintball gun cleaned and is passing it down to Caden. He has a 45 minute drive ahead of him with Addie in the back seat, who has been sleeping practically the entire car ride.
Jess talks about how "cold" it is and later reveals it's in the low 80s/high 70s (I love that weather myself). "It's just so fall-ey" she says as the camera falls from the mount...perfectly timed.
Chris is a hop, skip, and a jump from home and Addie is STILL sleeping and has done "so good" (ahhhh) the entire time. At one point he got lost because he took a wrong turn somewhere.
Jess is back in the car from physical therapy and is sore because she's had to do it two days in a row instead of spacing out the days like she normally does. She says she "loves being sore in terms of, like, muscular sore." Uhhhh...anyway, she tries to call and check on Chris and he doesn't answer, so she notices based on the stalker app (haha) that he's in town again.
Chris greets Addie in the back seat, who clearly wants out of the car. Sadie is in the front window of the house waiting for someone to come home. Chris has Addie in the floor playing with a toy and tells her to stay there while he goes outside for some reason. Jess has edited Jeopardy! music over this as Addie clearly doesn't listen (because babies) and crawls out the door as Jess and Chris are talking outside. They come inside (Jess carrying Addie) and Chris admits he may have gotten lost at least once, but things went OK.
Chris is now at his mom's other house, in the garage, getting ready to look for his paintball gear. Jess is about to take Addie to pick up the older three kids from school and hopes Chris is done in time to go pick up Landen. Chris hauls the stuff in a black trunk in the back of the car and talks about how some things may need to be replaced or fixed.
It was apparently Book Fair week at school and Jessica, being the procrastinator that she is, waited until "the last second of the last hour of the last day" to go but at least managed to get some books for the kids. Addie apparently screamed throughout the Book Fair and Jess thought she may lose her mind...can't lose something you don't have!
Chris was able to go to the paintball store, but didn't vlog it because he doesn't like taking it into places where he has to talk to people (take notes Jessica!). He tells the viewers that his dad's paintball gun is too old to be fixed and there were definitely problems with it (started leaking when hooked up to air). He's still going to give Caden the older gun for purely sentimental reasons, but ended up getting another paintball gun for him as well that he can actually use.
Back at home, they keep playing "kid tag" - leaving the other parent with the kids. Jess is leaving to go get her nails done and then Landen has Back to School Night tonight (is this like the "progress report" stuff like parent teacher conferences?). Jess says she hardly gets any time for herself, then gets in the car and is very noticeably in the passenger seat with - surprise! - Janell driving.
They take Landen to Back to School night and suddenly it's back to the "bus" with Chris and the other kids. Jess says to excuse her hair being up and a mess, but when the sun starts to set, the hair goes up and the face "melts" and Chris jokes that she's a witch (and this is all while "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift is playing). Lilia, OF COURSE, starts singing to the song because IT'S TAYLOR SWIFT Y'ALL! They're going to go home, eat dinner, put the kids in bed, and then it's FAQ Friday time!
FAQ Friday...ahhh...when it's this title and still 8 minutes left in the video, you know it's going to be juicy-ish. She says at least 60% of the FAQ questions revolve around Drake and she doesn't always want it to be about him every week, but then at the same time has no problem answering. The question is "do your boys ever wonder why their dad doesn't pick them up like Gabe does with Lilia?"
Answer - at their age, they don't really "get it." When Gabe picks up Lilia, they don't pick up the concept of "well her dad's picking her up so we should be getting picked up too." The boys get excited when Gabe comes over and consider Chris their dad, and call Drake by his first name. Chris does his obligatory yawn since it's 11pm. Jess explains that Gabe will take the boys to his house sometimes even though he doesn't have to. The boys consider it like "Uncle Gabe" and are always excited and wanting to go to their house. The boys haven't expressed any "missing link" of asking why Drake isn't involved yet, but Jess sees it coming. They don't tell the boys Drake comes around unless he's literally right at the front door. She doesn't want to bash anyone, but she wants to be honest and purely factual. The boys don't ask to see Drake or go over there at all. She doesn't like answering these questions because nothing changes every time the question or anything similar is asked.
She says anytime she sees FAQ Friday questions, she screenshots them. There's really nothing positive to say about the Drake situation, and anything she has said to the camera, she has said or would say to Drake. She actually talked to Drake a couple of days ago and things aren't hostile anymore, that they are past that. They have been addressing this FAQ for 17 minutes and Jess hates editing these types of things. She asks for FAQ questions and asks for interesting questions.
Chris and Jess end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

If the kids really call Drake by his name, that says alot about what kind of attachment they have with him. Even if she instigates what they should call Drake vs Chris, if Drake would spent enough time with them he could counteract that by telling them that it's ok to call him Dad, because he is their Dad.

And she still looks sad when she talks about what might happen in the future with the kids and Drake. You can tell she still wants that happy ending, at least for her kids, she always dreamed of.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:If the kids really call Drake by his name, that says alot about what kind of attachment they have with him. Even if she instigates what they should call Drake vs Chris, if Drake would spent enough time with them he could counteract that by telling them that it's ok to call him Dad, because he is their Dad.

And she still looks sad when she talks about what might happen in the future with the kids and Drake. You can tell she still wants that happy ending, at least for her kids, she always dreamed of.
Probably because of how Drake was when he was with her, how semi-involved he seemed to be on camera with the kids. We don't know how things went down off-camera (besides a lot of fighting based on Facebook comments and the obvious 2 divorces) and she's probably wondering how someone can go from being involved (minimally or not) to not being involved at all.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Damn how many times did she check on Chris while he was out on the GPS? She seriously has trust issues
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Does anyone else find it weird Jess tracks Chris on Find My iPhone/ GPS or whatever it is they use lmao. Whats the reasoning behind it, safety???
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Does anyone else find it weird Jess tracks Chris on Find My iPhone/ GPS or whatever it is they use lmao. Whats the reasoning behind it, safety???
YES OMG. She used location sharing, but still she's that insecure about Chris that she has to track him? What's the worse he can do with Addelyn in the car.. he just doesn't seem the type to cheat imo

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

So ridiculous how she says she doesn't want to talk about Drake all the time but jumps at every opportunity to do so :? Once again, I feel like she's manipulating the kids into a negative self-fulfilling prophecy by reciting how it's going to make them so sad and all that stuff, even while mentioning that oftentimes they don't understand what's going on. Little kids are resilient. They may very well have little to no memories of Drake, and they have Chris to fill his role. Why emphasize to them how shitty it is, when they have a father figure there every day? I just don't get it. Seems like she's trying to sow disdain within the boys.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Tracking Chris's GPS will lead Jess to a few places:

- Texas Roadhouse
- Taco Bell drive thru
- Kohl's, where he replenishes his supply of plain colored t-shirt's probably twice a year
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fe74d5.png[/img]

Here's a little fun fact haha

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

trumputin wrote:So ridiculous how she says she doesn't want to talk about Drake all the time but jumps at every opportunity to do so :? Once again, I feel like she's manipulating the kids into a negative self-fulfilling prophecy by reciting how it's going to make them so sad and all that stuff, even while mentioning that oftentimes they don't understand what's going on. Little kids are resilient. They may very well have little to no memories of Drake, and they have Chris to fill his role. Why emphasize to them how shitty it is, when they have a father figure there every day? I just don't get it. Seems like she's trying to sow disdain within the boys.
Jess has mentioned that the kids watch older videos though, so they have to have seen ones with Drake in them and playing with them. Thus potential for them asking questions is indeed possible when they are older.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I just came here to say I noticed the wish commercial uses the same music as her intro to her videos. The other day, I was listening to YouTube while playing my son's room, and it was on autoplay. The video I was listening to ended, and I heard that and thought "think God it's just a commerical". It's really sad when I have to be grateful it's just a commercial lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Highlighter wrote:

I feel so sorry for them because it's pretty much guranteed that at least one of them is going to have issues due to this when they are older. I had plenty of family around me growing up who loved me but none of it has made up for the fact my mother wasn't there. I've only recently realised why I have such major attachment issues.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think it has the potential to mess all of Jess's kids up (barring Addy of course), and the twins are in the worst place because they don't really have a dad like Lilia and Landen do. They're Chris's step kids and although I think Chris does care for them very much, he raised Landen and you can see the bond's different. That said, I think for Lilia and Landen it's a really weird situation with Drake, right? Like I think it's important to remember that at one point Drake was to Lilia what Chris is to Landen. He was there raising her when Gabe wasn't and they were a family, he tattooed her name on his arm! But then suddenly he's out of her life and she has no claim on him either because he's not really her dad. If that was me I'd be wondering if any of it was real, did he not love me as much the whole time? I 100% do not buy that Lilia never asked about Drake or wanted to see him. And as for Landen, his dad literally abandoned his mom while he was in the womb to start a new family with someone else. I can see the twins having abandonment issues but if Landen says to Jessica 'did my dad not want me?' what is she supposed to say? It's really sucky when you consider that he's potentially scarred 4 kids for life.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I agree that Drake only had a bday party for Landen as a big "fuck u" to Chris & Jess.. and the saddest part about that is that Landen didn't need or want it, it was actually probably hella confusing and stressful and maybe even scary for him, to have his random guy he never bonded with throwing him a bday party, without his mother and REAL Dad (Chris) not even there. But the twins could have actually used Drake throwing them a bday party, because even tho they see Chris as "Dad" and they have "uncle Gabe" I think they're less bonded than Landen is, and even if they don't actually remember, they did spend their first two years or so with Drake, so a bond was formed there. It's just incredibly fucked up for Drake to basically make all three feel like shit, by forcing a party on Landen and denying one to the twins. He makes my skin crawl.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I agree that Drake only had a bday party for Landen as a big "fuck u" to Chris & Jess.. and the saddest part about that is that Landen didn't need or want it, it was actually probably hella confusing and stressful and maybe even scary for him, to have his random guy he never bonded with throwing him a bday party, without his mother and REAL Dad (Chris) not even there. But the twins could have actually used Drake throwing them a bday party, because even tho they see Chris as "Dad" and they have "uncle Gabe" I think they're less bonded than Landen is, and even if they don't actually remember, they did spend their first two years or so with Drake, so a bond was formed there. It's just incredibly fucked up for Drake to basically make all three feel like shit, by forcing a party on Landen and denying one to the twins. He makes my skin crawl.

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

The thing I don't understand about Drake is that he used to have a relationship with the twins, we've all seen it, fair enough we don't know what happening off camera but we have seen him playing with them and doing 'dad/family' activities. How can he go from that to being a complete pos dad!!! When he first left didn't he miss them, miss putting them to bed, playing with them etc. Sad situation :(
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

It’s truly disturbing that drake is using his children like pawns to further WHAT agenda??? Just the fact that he’s a dick

Return to “JesssFam”