DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I KNOW THIS BITCH did not say most restaurants don't serve kids well bc they serve chicken nuggets,fries&pizza.

whatttt the hell does your children eat every night ??im dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Momto3boys wrote:Anyone else think that "lost phone" was just a lie to show off Missys new apple watch and that feature .I mean why would it be on the top shelf so obvious
That's a possibility! I've definitely put my phone down before in stores (one of my fears is accidentally losing it) but i would never put it on a top shelf, it would be on one that's eye level. Missy is also pretty short, 3-4 inches shorter than me, why would she put it on the top shelf?
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

ashleyrr2k wrote:I KNOW THIS BITCH did not say most restaurants don't serve kids well bc they serve chicken nuggets,fries&pizza.

whatttt the hell does your children eat every night ??im dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She might feel like she has to keep up with Krunchy Kelsey – now there’s nothing worse than a beige diet in addition to rice cereal!

(idek if kelsey is crunchy by any means … i just liked this alliteration)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If its on the top shelf no one can snatch it while its "missing"

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdaed3.jpg[/img] that face screams arrogant SOB to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Werw those drills on!? Why would they let the kids play with those!? Finn's face when he saw it waas really cute though! The new taste test video was so cringy XD.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Werw those drills on!? Why would they let the kids play with those!? Finn's face when he saw it waas really cute though! The new taste test video was so cringy XD.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Baconsgirl wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdaed3.jpg that face screams arrogant SOB to me.

… Why is he holding a cactus?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Oh a bonus video! One of their secret projects? Panera sponsorship.... now why would Panera want them? They only eat freebirds & McDonald's lol
I saw that Panera ad on IG. Talking about the "healthy choices" Ollie has at Panera. He only gets grilled cheese!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
riiot08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riiot08 »

Starting at 5:34 in today's vlog, take a shot every time Bryan says like, you'll be wasted in no time
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So Missy stopped going to the gym already?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Oh a bonus video! One of their secret projects? Panera sponsorship.... now why would Panera want them? They only eat freebirds & McDonald's lol
I saw that Panera ad on IG. Talking about the "healthy choices" Ollie has at Panera. He only gets grilled cheese!

Grilled cheese is a bit ambitious it would seem. He got pb&j on white bread when they went to the restaurant. Maybe a step up from uncrustables?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh, Missy loves Panera. She eats her weight in bread when they go. She's not pregnant...that's a bread baby in there. I'm sure they all pretended to get salads and healthy food for the ad, but we all know it's a giant carb fest when they go. Bread, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, and lemonade. And desserts.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

It's funny--every time I see a comment about how badly the kids eat I am inclined to say "Well, that's exactly the type of crappy fast/processed food I ate growing up, and I turned out okay!" But then I remember that my mom was a single parent working multiple jobs and going to school, so crappy fast/processed food was all she could really provide. M&B, on the other hand, have all the time and resources at their disposal to provide balanced meals, and yet...
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by cat9480 »

lucycat732 wrote:It's funny--every time I see a comment about how badly the kids eat I am inclined to say "Well, that's exactly the type of crappy fast/processed food I ate growing up, and I turned out okay!" But then I remember that my mom was a single parent working multiple jobs and going to school, so crappy fast/processed food was all she could really provide. M&B, on the other hand, have all the time and resources at their disposal to provide balanced meals, and yet...
Yeah, I have thought that they don't eat so differently than my family did when I was growing up. And I was ok then, but I definitely think it affected me more than I realized back then. And even now. I was an 80s baby/90s kid, and I think the processed/convenience foods were really pushed back then. Those foods weren't bad (they were, but no one thought that way)...they were fast, easy, and cheap. They were time-savers for working parents and it was cool if your parents packed that crap in your lunches. Things have changed a lot since then, and there is more of a focus on whole, fresh foods and nutrition. People have more information to make better decisions and aren't as easily swayed by advertising, and more people use the internet to do their research. So I think parents today have less of an excuse. And you are completely right that M&B have all the time and resources in the world to feed their kids well, but they are just lazy and ignorant. I legitimately think my parents didn't know how crappy the stuff they fed us was because it was so widely accepted and heavily advertised. It's not an equal comparison between generations, because information is so much easier to get now.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I went to twitter to look for the Apple tweet, and found this gem:

Then I saw this perfect response!:

Corbin or Mimi must be slacking, since that tweet wasn't deleted yet! Marissa's response was perfect! Image

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

cat9480 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:It's funny--every time I see a comment about how badly the kids eat I am inclined to say "Well, that's exactly the type of crappy fast/processed food I ate growing up, and I turned out okay!" But then I remember that my mom was a single parent working multiple jobs and going to school, so crappy fast/processed food was all she could really provide. M&B, on the other hand, have all the time and resources at their disposal to provide balanced meals, and yet...
Yeah, I have thought that they don't eat so differently than my family did when I was growing up. And I was ok then, but I definitely think it affected me more than I realized back then. And even now. I was an 80s baby/90s kid, and I think the processed/convenience foods were really pushed back then. Those foods weren't bad (they were, but no one thought that way)...they were fast, easy, and cheap. They were time-savers for working parents and it was cool if your parents packed that crap in your lunches. Things have changed a lot since then, and there is more of a focus on whole, fresh foods and nutrition. People have more information to make better decisions and aren't as easily swayed by advertising, and more people use the internet to do their research. So I think parents today have less of an excuse. And you are completely right that M&B have all the time and resources in the world to feed their kids well, but they are just lazy and ignorant. I legitimately think my parents didn't know how crappy the stuff they fed us was because it was so widely accepted and heavily advertised. It's not an equal comparison between generations, because information is so much easier to get now.

That's a GREAT point. We are so much more knowledgeable nowadays about what's in our food. I was a child of the 80s and 90s when quick food was all the rage!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:Ok I haven't read anything yet today but I HAD to point out something. Remember a few days ago when they said to Ollie and Finn "yeah we are going to go to Disneyland later today"? But they never showed any of it (which I thought was weird that they would pass that up). Missy just posted pictures of them at Disney on instagram. Tomorrow's vlog will be them at Disneyland but they actually went days ago. Not today. Missy (or more likely Bryan) totally posted those pictures to make it believable. I'm on to you lannings!
I'm so glad I found this group because I never paid attention to stuff like this before. Now I watch every video with a critical eye

Honestly, I thought it was just a lie to shut him up. People do that with their kids all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

alienmellow2 wrote:
JVK19 wrote:Ok I haven't read anything yet today but I HAD to point out something. Remember a few days ago when they said to Ollie and Finn "yeah we are going to go to Disneyland later today"? But they never showed any of it (which I thought was weird that they would pass that up). Missy just posted pictures of them at Disney on instagram. Tomorrow's vlog will be them at Disneyland but they actually went days ago. Not today. Missy (or more likely Bryan) totally posted those pictures to make it believable. I'm on to you lannings!
I'm so glad I found this group because I never paid attention to stuff like this before. Now I watch every video with a critical eye

Nah, they’re really there. The pictures she’s posting are on her IG story and you can’t fake that. Unless she’s posting videos and pictures from days before but as far as I know you can’t do that on Instagram.

Anywho, these people are annoying and Oliver is a brat. Finn is a cutie tho! #lessolliemorefinn

Oh yes you can! I do it all the time!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lucycat732 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

That's a GREAT point. We are so much more knowledgeable nowadays about what's in our food. I was a child of the 80s and 90s when quick food was all the rage!
My mom was a weirdo. Made her own bread and granola. Didn't do any of those quick meals. I have to admit, I fed my kids _some_ processed food when they were little, but not like Ollie eats.

Return to “Daily Bumps”