Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by MamaKay »

Nikolina wrote:Oh My Gosh...

- Keren slept in her makeup.
- Landon looks like he’s over Keren.
- She said the kids woke up at 8. It’s 9 am she got them ready and made breakfast, yet she didn’t wash the makeup off her face.
- She wants the yard to be finished.
- She’s excited for Jackson’s birthday.
- She bought a portable ice maker.
- Jackson is watching something on the laptop while Landon is watching Moana on the phone.
- Cleaning montage.
- After she cleaned she decided to take the makeup off. (She didn’t show it, she just said she was going to)
- Khoas friend Paul is there.
- Paul is in their bedroom shooting at them.
- They are playing around and shooting each other in the bedroom.
- It doesn’t look like Keren took her makeup off.
- Keren tries to get attention from Khoa and Paul. (It takes a while)
- Khoa and Paul went to Home Depot.
- Khoa is looking for ceiling boobies. (Ceiling lights)
- Khoa asked Paul which boob he likes the most, Khoa regretted what he said.
- Keren brings Landon into Jackson’s room to wake him up from his nap, she says good morning. (I’m guessing it’s actually the afternoon)
- Jackson still naps with the binky.
- Keren says the kids got new jammies from Kyra.
- Keren sings.
- Keren is trying to get the house ready for Jackson’s birthday party.
- Khoa is singing “beautiful” by Christina Aguilera in the car.
- Khoa gets Kerens car washed.
- They put the light in the playroom.
- Wyatts on the couch.
- Bianca’s playing with Landon.
- Paul shot Bianca in the head, she’s chasing him. They’re running around trying to shoot each other.
- Keren walks in and tries to shoot them.
- Wyatt’s still on the couch.
- Bianca’s chasing Paul again.
- They reused the outro from yesterday’s vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then she gives Jackson a popsicle at 9am. That doesn't count as fruit Karen... Image

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

S_Adriaan wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Ok. But what even IS drivers ed? I honestly have no idea.

High School course. Learning to drive, rules of the road etc. haha
So you get to learn to drive, at school?
I did. I learned all the textbook stuff at school, like the laws and safety. Then I had to do some amount of hours driving with an instructor, then a practical exam.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

whatthename wrote:Jackson annoys me so much... I feel bad for saying that because he’s just a kid but I don’t know...when he was a baby I used to think he’s cute but now Seeing him on vlogs and snapchat just annoys me for some reason...
He supposed to be talking by now! And you know what-ok he’s not talking ,fine. But it doesn’t look like he even understands when they talk to him and thats weird for a 2 year old. He just repeats few words they are saying but I don’t think he understands the meaning of the words , just repeating after your parents should be too easy for a two year old and he can’t even pronounce most of the words they ask him to say..
But Landon is really cute! He is adorable and happy and smiley but they don’t even gives him attention..he’s 6 month old already I hope they started teaching him things like animal sounds and read to him...

Same. Jackson annoys the hell outta me.
It's the way his parents present him. Like he is a baby, no, the cutest baby in the world!!!
He is not a freaking baby. These onesies and baby behaviours they encourage are ridiculous. I'm having a hard time seeing him as a big brother to Landon, to be honest Landon is so big and aware of many things around him!! Jackson ignores everything and can't seem to have the ability to make contact.
He is turning 2 why aren't they helping him to grow up??
Those teeth... god help him...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

nebula wrote:
whatthename wrote:Jackson annoys me so much... I feel bad for saying that because he’s just a kid but I don’t know...when he was a baby I used to think he’s cute but now Seeing him on vlogs and snapchat just annoys me for some reason...
He supposed to be talking by now! And you know what-ok he’s not talking ,fine. But it doesn’t look like he even understands when they talk to him and thats weird for a 2 year old. He just repeats few words they are saying but I don’t think he understands the meaning of the words , just repeating after your parents should be too easy for a two year old and he can’t even pronounce most of the words they ask him to say..
But Landon is really cute! He is adorable and happy and smiley but they don’t even gives him attention..he’s 6 month old already I hope they started teaching him things like animal sounds and read to him...

It's the way his parents present him. Like he is a baby, no, the cutest baby in the world!!!
He is not a freaking baby. These onesies and baby behaviours they encourage are ridiculous. I'm having a hard time seeing him as a big brother to Landon, to be honest Landon is so big and aware of many things around him!! Jackson ignores everything and can't seem to have the ability to make contact.

Agreed. Especially the part about the onesies. It's like they're trying to make him look like an overgrown infant.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

When is Jackson's birthday exactly? Or did it already pass? I thought it was in mid September. I feel like they've barely mentioned it at all.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

jesswhytho wrote:When is Jackson's birthday exactly? Or did it already pass? I thought it was in mid September. I feel like they've barely mentioned it at all.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I think it's tomorrow

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think some schools offer drivers ed but most don't. In most cases the parents pay for certified instructors to teach provide their kids with drivers ed.
Usually (depending on the state),
-if you're under 18, you have take drivers ed to get a drivers license
-If you're over 18, you don't need drivers ed to get a license[/quote]

My parents opted to teach me themselves and signed a paper before my license test accounting for the required amount of driving time being completed. I only had to go to 8 hours of drug and alcohol classes that were basically "don't drink and drive" over and over. Im not sure if all states allow that though. I was always a little bummed I didn't get to do drivers ED.
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Watch them do the same thing to Landon's teeth :/

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

nebula wrote:

OMG!!me too. I felt bad "hating" on a kid but he annoys me so much. Not able to pin point what exactly. Maybe the teeth or not behaving like a 2 yr old.
He'll probably Go to kindergarten with wubanub and onsie.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Ugh Khoa is even worse at babying Jackson tho. He lets him get away with things then again Khoa is the biggest pushover ever.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

- She said the kids woke up at 8. It’s 9 am she got them ready and made breakfast, yet she didn’t wash the makeup off her face.
- Jackson is watching something on the laptop while Landon is watching Moana on the phone.
- Cleaning montage.
- After she cleaned she decided to take the makeup off. (She didn’t show it, she just said she was going to)
- Keren brings Landon into Jackson’s room to wake him up from his nap, she says good morning. (I’m guessing it’s actually the afternoon)
- Keren sings.
- Wyatts on the couch.
- Paul shot Bianca in the head, she’s chasing him. They’re running around trying to shoot each other.

But does she even clean? She just tidys up the living and kitchen and wipes the counter top. That's it. We never ever see her clean the bathrooms or or mop. Does she clean her tubs and toilets? Does she dust?
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Blackswan wrote:

- Cleaning montage.
- Keren sings.
- Wyatts on the couch.

But does she even clean? She just tidys up the living and kitchen and wipes the counter top. That's it. We never ever see her clean the bathrooms or or mop. Does she clean her tubs and toilets? Does she dust?
Keren doesn’t seem like a clean person. She sleeps in her makeup, she doesn’t wash it off when she wakes up. I know we’ve seen her shower, but she really looks like she smells. Not of sweat but more like she has really bad body odor.
She just looks like she has bad hygiene. I cringed in the vlog where she put her possibly dirty hands in Landon’s mouth to show his teeth. They also used to crawl into Jackson’s crib after being outside barefoot. I don’t think she knows how to properly clean. Also I’ve seen her touch food, like when they had a lot of guests over and she talked about what they were going to eat, and she touched some of the food that was laid out for everyone. Idk about everyone else but it’s a pet peeve of mine, when people touch food and put it back. It’s really disgusting, to me when someone touches food that is meant for everyone. If you touch it you eat it, you don’t just touch it and move on.

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Does anyone else think it's ridiculous that Keren makes the kids sleep with a noise machine? I feel like she only started because she does it and it helps her, and now Jackson and Landon will probably be forever accustomed to sleeping with it.
If it was truly quiet background noise, it probably wouldn't bother me but I feel like every time they walk in to wake up Jackson or landon the noise machine is on SO LOUD!
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Hahaha when Keren tried to get Khoa and his friends attention with the nerf gun. That was so fucking painful to watch. She's immature and needy

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Keren doesn’t seem like a clean person. She sleeps in her makeup, she doesn’t wash it off when she wakes up. I know we’ve seen her shower, but she really looks like she smells. Not of sweat but more like she has really bad body odor.
She just looks like she has bad hygiene. I cringed in the vlog where she put her possibly dirty hands in Landon’s mouth to show his teeth. They also used to crawl into Jackson’s crib after being outside barefoot. I don’t think she knows how to properly clean. Also I’ve seen her touch food, like when they had a lot of guests over and she talked about what they were going to eat, and she touched some of the food that was laid out for everyone. Idk about everyone else but it’s a pet peeve of mine, when people touch food and put it back. It’s really disgusting, to me when someone touches food that is meant for everyone. If you touch it you eat it, you don’t just touch it and move on.

That’s actually something she specially came on this site to call out. That her vagina doesn’t stink is what she said after somebody wrote that she looks like she stinks lol if you go back to the earlier thread of KKandBabyJ, that’s where she says it.

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Specifically** ^

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

"Jacksons birthday party, Jacksons birthday party, Jacksons birthday party" JFC i feel like she keeps repeating it so the viewers send him gifts

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Jackson will definitely have a lisp and they will think it's adorable and so no problem with what they've done.

My brother in law is 7 and talks like an American because he basically learned to talk through TV. His parents think it's the cutest thing ever.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Rosiex3 wrote:Ugh Khoa is even worse at babying Jackson tho. He lets him get away with things then again Khoa is the biggest pushover ever.

I agree. I actually like Khoa the majority of the time. But I cannot STAND the way he babies Jackson. He is a prime example of a helicopter parent. Always fussing and hovering.

Jackson will take a small tumble on the carpet and have no reaction but Khoa will grab him up and be like "JACKSON OMG ARE YOU OKAYYYYY?"

And even worse is that he never follows through with anything he says. "No no Jackson don't do that" is usually followed by Khoa filming Jackson as he continues with his bad behaviour (or whatever the case may be).

Drives me nuts!

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Nikolina wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

- Cleaning montage.
- Keren sings.
- Wyatts on the couch.

Remember when she slept in her swimsuit because they were waking up early (6:00am). That's absolutely disgusting!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”