DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by ladymama »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdaed3.jpg[/img] that face screams arrogant SOB to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he's telling a dad joke.

You know, a prick holding a prick! ;)

But seriously, posing with a cactus.... wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
franjigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by franjigirl »

I can’t believe missy went to her parents house and set up here kids a bedroom there and made her parents help, I’m sure that’s the last thing they wanted to do when they had a whole house to unpack selfish bitch

KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

Kish wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdaed3.jpg that face screams arrogant SOB to me.

… Why is he holding a cactus?

Cause he’s a Big Prick!!! Lmao sorry had to

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I just watched the vlog and the "lost iPhone" part seemed so staged, she seemed way too relaxed.. Even though she could just buy another, I don't think she would be that chill about losing her brand new phone I'd assume they put it on the top shelf so no one could see it while they pulled their little skit. She went straight to it in the aisle as well.. I mean she went "oh yeah, that's right, I put it up there on the shelf" but I can't see why you'd do that.. lol.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

KerrieL wrote:
Kish wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdaed3.jpg that face screams arrogant SOB to me.

… Why is he holding a cactus?

Cause he’s a Big Prick!!! Lmao sorry had to

It's not so much the cactus that weirds me out, it's the owl pot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

This annoys me more than it should, but I cant believe how much mimi & poppa cater to these fools. Before their entire background was dedicated to the children, and now their spare room is made into a BEDROOM for them? How often are they expecting Ollie & Fin to sleep there? It's just so odd to me how it seems like their entire world revolves around the lumps. :s What's wrong with having a neutral, tastefully decorated room for guests that the boys can sleep in when they are over? Why do they need their own room? It just strikes me as so odd.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

The fact that she re-does the kids rooms every 2 months - you would think she had enough crap at home to bring to Mimi and Papa's so they wouldn't have to waste money on more things! Who are we kidding here? She can't even keep track of her new phone! They should just get her a flip phone at this rate - she doesn't deserve new technology!! Corbin and Kelsey come over like everyday to their house for dinner and freebies #YouTubeMoochers
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

sammibro wrote:I went to twitter to look for the Apple tweet, and found this gem:

Then I saw this perfect response!:

Corbin or Mimi must be slacking, since that tweet wasn't deleted yet! Marissa's response was perfect! Image

Unfortunately, the person who corrected his grammar is incorrect. The subject of the sentence is "achievement." I hate to defend Bryan but hat poster is definitely wrong.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I just starting watching a vlog titled FULL TOUR of the CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE!! Behind the Scenes of 30 Days at Walt Disney World by The Bucket List Family. They are staying in a different WDW resort each night for 30 nights. they are a charming family, ive bumped into them at the parks & resort, it took me seeing them a 2nd time before i said, they were very kind & my daughters fell in love with their 2 children. they only have 127K subscribers & i havent watched many videos but the opening of this vid is sooo cute.
i imagine brylard would kill for this kind of project w/ disney & im so happy this family & not the dumps got the series. its the little things tgat keep me happy.
i dont know how to add the video here, so i hope w/ thevlog title ull be able to find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

honeybear wrote:This annoys me more than it should, but I cant believe how much mimi & poppa cater to these fools. Before their entire background was dedicated to the children, and now their spare room is made into a BEDROOM for them? How often are they expecting Ollie & Fin to sleep there? It's just so odd to me how it seems like their entire world revolves around the lumps. :s What's wrong with having a neutral, tastefully decorated room for guests that the boys can sleep in when they are over? Why do they need their own room? It just strikes me as so odd.
Idk, maybe Mimi and Papa feel guilty about raising Mithy in a cult and want to pay her back by giving her kids everything she couldn't have.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by cat9480 »

I could be ok with the bedroom for the grandkids if that's what Mimi and Papa really wanted. But I just get the feeling it's what Missy wants, and what Missy *told them* they should want. That's what I find off about the whole situation. It seems very Missy-driven and she is acting like this is her second house.

And, if it truly was Mimi and Papa who wanted to make a room for the boys, Missy should've let them have fun decorating it. If it was their idea, it's likely because they wanted to do something nice for their grandkids and they would've probably enjoyed coming up with a theme, buying fun decor, putting it all together, and surprising the boys. Many grandparents like to spoil the grandkids a bit and do cool things that the parents wouldn't do - if that is their intention, Missy is taking that away from them. Too bad the boys are already spoiled as heck (well, one of them at least) and there is not a whole lot left to give the kids. Except quality family time.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Theirmom wrote:I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.
It's still an obscene amount of money, but when you hemorrhage money like they do, and support all their friends and family, a loss of over $30 grand a month probably hurts.

Bryan's probably getting poked with the shitty end of the stick by clan Hollister to get those figures back up, and he's taking his frustration out on all the haters who don't appreciate his "art". His new song must not be bringing in the money like he thought it would.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
Wait wait wait. These LOSERS make 71k a MONTH!?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm amazed that these kids are so picky they didn't eat any of that stuff. My kids would have gone crazy over the grilled cheese, cheese slices, and banana.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

honeybear wrote:This annoys me more than it should, but I cant believe how much mimi & poppa cater to these fools. Before their entire background was dedicated to the children, and now their spare room is made into a BEDROOM for them? How often are they expecting Ollie & Fin to sleep there? It's just so odd to me how it seems like their entire world revolves around the lumps. :s What's wrong with having a neutral, tastefully decorated room for guests that the boys can sleep in when they are over? Why do they need their own room? It just strikes me as so odd.
And that had to be the first room done! They couldn't wait until the rest of the house was unpacked.
I'll tell you why. Money. Bryan and Missy subsidize them to be at their beck and call. That's the only thing I can think of.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

QweenKris wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I think I've figured out why Bryan's been in a snit about people not liking their new style of vlogging. If vidiq is to be trusted, their views and subs are down dramatically, and their monthly revenue is $71k per month, which is down from over $110 thousand per month.
It's still an obscene amount of money, but when you hemorrhage money like they do, and support all their friends and family, a loss of over $30 grand a month probably hurts.

Bryan's probably getting poked with the shitty end of the stick by clan Hollister to get those figures back up, and he's taking his frustration out on all the haters who don't appreciate his "art". His new song must not be bringing in the money like he thought it would.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage
Wait wait wait. These LOSERS make 71k a MONTH!?

Yes. Isn't it disgusting? It makes me sooo angry. My sister is a special ed teacher, and she doesn't make that kind of money. I don't have as much of an issue with athletes making bucks because they have a definite skill set. But these bozos? Makes me sick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel like the picky eating is not only dismissed, but actually encouraged- like it's sort of charming in its own way or something. Great fodder for vlog topics perhaps?
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Emmalinelola1 wrote:I just starting watching a vlog titled FULL TOUR of the CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE!! Behind the Scenes of 30 Days at Walt Disney World by The Bucket List Family. They are staying in a different WDW resort each night for 30 nights. they are a charming family, ive bumped into them at the parks & resort, it took me seeing them a 2nd time before i said, they were very kind & my daughters fell in love with their 2 children. they only have 127K subscribers & i havent watched many videos but the opening of this vid is sooo cute.
i imagine brylard would kill for this kind of project w/ disney & im so happy this family & not the dumps got the series. its the little things tgat keep me happy.
i dont know how to add the video here, so i hope w/ thevlog title ull be able to find it.ImageImageImage

Just want to add, they had a production crew & a "plaid" ( disney talk for a private tour guide) EVERY day/time they entered a park! now that is something that would have BLOW UP BRYLARD's head if they were asked to do this.
im going to try a link to the vlog, so when the dunps read this theyll have an easy link to it......

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:I just starting watching a vlog titled FULL TOUR of the CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE!! Behind the Scenes of 30 Days at Walt Disney World by The Bucket List Family. They are staying in a different WDW resort each night for 30 nights. they are a charming family, ive bumped into them at the parks & resort, it took me seeing them a 2nd time before i said, they were very kind & my daughters fell in love with their 2 children. they only have 127K subscribers & i havent watched many videos but the opening of this vid is sooo cute.
i dont know how to add the video here, so i hope w/ thevlog title ull be able to find it.ImageImageImage

Just want to add, they had a production crew & a "plaid" ( disney talk for a private tour guide) EVERY day/time they entered a park! now that is something that would have BLOW UP BRYLARD's head if they were asked to do this.
im going to try a link to the vlog, so when the dunps read this theyll have an easy link to it......

hope this link works!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

30 days straight at Disney does not sound fun lol

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

[quote="cat9480"]I could be ok with the bedroom for the grandkids if that's what Mimi and Papa really wanted. But I just get the feeling it's what Missy wants, and what Missy *told them* they should want. That's what I find off about the whole situation. It seems very Missy-driven and she is acting like this is her second house.

And, if it truly was Mimi and Papa who wanted to make a room for the boys, Missy should've let them have fun decorating it. If it was their idea, it's likely because they wanted to do something nice for their grandkids and they would've probably enjoyed coming up with a theme, buying fun decor, putting it all together, and surprising the boys. Many grandparents like to spoil the grandkids a bit and do cool things that the parents wouldn't do - if that is their intention, Missy is taking that away from them. Too bad the boys are already spoiled as heck (well, one of them at least) and there is not a whole lot left to give the kids. Except quality family time.

Missy is acting like it's her second house because they helped pay for it! Not justifying it at all but in her mind it gives her the right.
In a old vlog (some time in Ollie's first year of life) Missy and her Mom did a Q&A sit down type vlog together and talked about their reasons for M&B renting a house with M's parents. Their reason boiled down to both sides needing the help with rent. M's Mom said none of them could afford to live in CA. unless they shared rent.
It's only been 3ish years since then and M's Dad has since retired. You mean to tell me they've gone from not affording rent on their own to affording that house (in more expensive part of that area, l live 30 min away and am familiar) without the Bumps help. It wouldn't shock me if B&M paid for that whole house.

Return to “Daily Bumps”