Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by twomommies »

shilohjulia wrote:I agree that Drake only had a bday party for Landen as a big "fuck u" to Chris & Jess.. and the saddest part about that is that Landen didn't need or want it, it was actually probably hella confusing and stressful and maybe even scary for him, to have his random guy he never bonded with throwing him a bday party, without his mother and REAL Dad (Chris) not even there. But the twins could have actually used Drake throwing them a bday party, because even tho they see Chris as "Dad" and they have "uncle Gabe" I think they're less bonded than Landen is, and even if they don't actually remember, they did spend their first two years or so with Drake, so a bond was formed there. It's just incredibly fucked up for Drake to basically make all three feel like shit, by forcing a party on Landen and denying one to the twins. He makes my skin crawl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel so bad for the twins because their situation is going to pad a therapists pockets. But that can happen in any situation. I had my parents there throughout my childhood and teenage years, but they told me throughout those years how much they loathed me. Drake has the potential to say those things with the twins there because I don't doubt he regrets having kids with Jessica, and hearing that would probably hurt the twins as they grow up, but hurt Jessica more now if it hasn't already been said.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by cjl123 »

I was so annoyed when she told her mom that her gift was the grand babies. Bitch buy your mom some something nice or a gift card to Academy or some shit. Her mom does SO much for her and Jessica has the disposable income to do something really nice for her.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Lol my parents divorced when I was 5 and didn't speak for a year but then came to their senses and for the past 20-something years, have been best friends. If any of the grandkids stay at my moms, my dad will spend the night too, on the couch, so they can have their grandparents together. We all spend every holiday together, we hang out on the weekends. My dad always said they were meant to be friends, not to be married. In the grand scheme of things, it's great Jess and Gabe can be a big sickly sweet happy family It's great for the kids. Too bad Drake will never fit into it.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

cjl123 wrote:I was so annoyed when she told her mom that her gift was the grand babies. Bitch buy your mom some something nice or a gift card to Academy or some shit. Her mom does SO much for her and Jessica has the disposable income to do something really nice for her.

Did she really say that?! A nice birthday gift would have been for her to pay someone to remodel Mimi's house back to how it used to look!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I was so annoyed when she told her mom that her gift was the grand babies. Bitch buy your mom some something nice or a gift card to Academy or some shit. Her mom does SO much for her and Jessica has the disposable income to do something really nice for her.

Did she really say that?! A nice birthday gift would have been for her to pay someone to remodel Mimi's house back to how it used to look!

What a cuntrag. Oh yeah a real gift laying on your bag getting knocked up by several different men. So generous, much daughter.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I also always assumed Drake was on something, a few times in videos I thought he was high.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Do y'all think the kids really like dressing up in a theme with Chris and Jess? I just find it so tacky that they all dress up in a theme every year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!" Recap

Jess is taking the kids to gymnastics with a dead battery in her camera until she finally resorts to using her phone to vlog. She left the charged battery in the kitchen at home. The boys get to take a friend each to tumbling class, so they're taking Lilia and Alyna.
Chris is with Gabe and they are going paintballing. Chris gives a "what's up fam" to the camera and Gabe just side-eyes him. They haven't been in 10 years, so the "damage updates" as Chris calls them should be interesting.
Jess is wearing a shirt that says "tired as a mother" and says it's accurate. There's some short footage of the kids in tumbling class before she comes home and finds the charged battery plugged in in the kitchen. She goes back to using the camera and shows Addie sleeping because "this is how much fun the kids had at gymnastics." The other kids are entertaining themselves, so it's time for Jess to edit a video. She talks about how her schedule is usually Monday - Friday, but lately things have been crazy to where she uploads on Saturday. Usually at the beginning of the week she uploads at a decent time, but it gets worse as the week goes on. Editing quality videos is time consuming, but fun. She's recording this on Saturday and working on Friday's video. She hopes Chris and Gabe are having fun doing paintball despite having no interest in it.
Chris and Gabe just wrapped up a game of paintball and it was apparently "brutal." They have to get more air and paint and hopefully manage to get a few more games in because "we've got kids and sh*t" (with shit being censored by a cat meow)
Addie is awake from a short nap. Jess is researching Halloween family costume ideas and goes on about her eyelashes again. She has a few ideas for what she wants to do, but it's slightly difficult because most of the time they don't have Tommy and Caden around Halloween if it's during the week. It's hard for her to do "family things" because she doesn't want to leave them out. Kaden interrupts and asks if he can have a banana (Jess says yes) and Kaden says he likes bananas. She has an idea for one main theme, but she isn't sure if she can find the right costumes for everyone, so she asks the comment section for ideas.
*8:09 - 8:21 BLOOD WARNING* Lilia has finally lost the other damn tooth! It took a month or so. There is screaming and celebrating...yay?
Gabe and Chris are done with paintball. They had fun although Chris slid into a bunker and people shot his gun.
Jess is talking about Lilia and the tooth again and has a "like" counter for every time she says "like" (it got up to 7). Lilia was on the couch and said her tooth felt funny, so she pulled it out.
Chris and Gabe are parked and dropping Gabe off for a birthday party. They say their goodbyes and Gabe gets out of the car. Chris says "next time I'll shoot you." Ah, boys.
Addie is pulling wipes from a container. Jess says her first and middle name and Addie looks up. Jess asks if she's making a mess...honey she might be telling you to clean yours!
Chris films Jess on the phone as he walks up to the door. In a later part of the day, Ben rides up on a motorcycle and the kids and Jess are amazed. Landen apparently has a similar looking regular bike. Jess mentions how she heard a motorcycle and got curious because "the street has no traffic" (so...how did the ramp break?) and saw Ben. He just got the motorcycle today and plans to bring it camping.
It's Saturday, so it's a day at Mimi's house. The next day is Mimi's birthday, so they plan a little party for her. She tells the kids that Mimi loves to clean up messes, "so make a big mess in her house, okay?" (WHO SAYS THIS SHIT!?) The kids jump around and you can clearly hear Lilia screaming and yelling...yep, just what I want for my birthday! They sing Happy Birthday and Mimi blows out candles signifying that this year is her 49th birthday. Jess remarks that she's 49 and in better shape than Jessica...welllll Mimi didn't pop out 90525985 kids...anyway, Mimi was Grammie's first child, and she was so excited to have Mimi. "Your present is the presence...of these kids." Really bitch, really?
The end of the vlog is putting a two teeth down Lilia to bed, because PRINCESSES Y'ALL...
The end!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Oh wow, usually I don't pay much attention to that, but in her new vlog at 7:40, her socks...either that's dirt, or a really unfortunate shadow/wet spot.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Oh wow, usually I don't pay much attention to that, but in her new vlog at 7:40, her socks...either that's dirt, or a really unfortunate shadow/wet spot.
Don't even have to tune in to any of her vlogs to tell you... it's 100% dirt and grime.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I actually like the matching Halloween costumes. Now once the kids voice an opinion on what they want to dress up as it won't work so might as well do it when they were super tiny.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Nope. And as a child visiting I can attest it wasn't weird or confusing. Just, that's dads room, here's my room, my sisters room, and that's Mum and Steve's room'. They are all best friends.[/quote]
I can't imagine the hate Jess would get if one of her baby daddy had a room and livef with her and her new husband. People find it weird that her baby daddy and her husband get along and are friends and that she will be there at her baby daddy's wedding with another woman. Drake is now single, what about giving him a room in their house? sounds amazing. It's all about being #blended.[/quote]

Just wanted to say thank you for this comment, it opened my eyes to the fact that the only reason I thought the gabe, chris, jess, amber friendship was weird was because I dislike jess. You helped me re-evaluate my opinion and actually think it is good for the kids that they have a friendship.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

julietpreston wrote:
Mumsy2sm wrote:The thing I don't understand about Drake is that he used to have a relationship with the twins, we've all seen it, fair enough we don't know what happening off camera but we have seen him playing with them and doing 'dad/family' activities. How can he go from that to being a complete pos dad!!! When he first left didn't he miss them, miss putting them to bed, playing with them etc. Sad situation :(
I am convinced there's something wrong with Drake, like mentally. How the heck does someone be a (seemingly) normal, involved parent for 2 years, and then just disappear? Did he not miss them, or feel incredibly guilty for leaving them alone with someone who he described as crazy? Just thinking about walking out on my kids makes me feel ill, as it would for most parents. As far as we know he jut goes about his life as usual, as though he didn't create four children, play daddy to Lilia for four years, and then leave them all, potentially scarring five children. What a douche. I'm glad Lilia seems to have forgotten about him and Landen has a real dad. But the poor twins got the worst of it and yet they get the least attention from everyone else :(
I think he feels immense guilt and he stays away because of that. Some men who are very emotionally weak, like they cannot express emotions because they're so afraid of being vulnerable or because society/their family pushed the whole "men don't have emotions" expectation on them, cannot face their guilt, and seeing or even speaking with the kids at all would force them to face it. I've had men break my heart and just refuse to even apologize, and in the long run I could look back and see how broken that man himself was, how scared and how eaten by guilt he was that he just couldn't even admit it to himself. They run. They just run and try to fill that guilt with either drugs, booze, sex, work, sports.. they pretend they don't care at all, or they continue to blame the woman (I'm sure Drake would claim it's all Jess's fault that he doesn't see the boys). They just can't deal with how much they hate themselves. I absolutely believe he hates himself.

If it's not the above, then he is just a sociopath incapable of ever loving anyone.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:Do y'all think the kids really like dressing up in a theme with Chris and Jess? I just find it so tacky that they all dress up in a theme every year.

I think they just don't know any different. They don't realize other kids get to actually pick out their own costumes. Jessica has been doing the themes their whole lives.

I have a 6 year old and a 3 month old. I've already let my 6 year old pick out his costumer (Woody) and I matched my 3 month old to him (Buzz). This will probably be the only year I coordinate them. After this I will let my youngest pick his own costume instead of being my oldest son's costumes sidekick.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

georgiapeach19 wrote:Do y'all think the kids really like dressing up in a theme with Chris and Jess? I just find it so tacky that they all dress up in a theme every year.

Anytime I see family costumes and the kids are over 4 years old I don't think it's cute at all.

Super selfish of jess and it's just another desperate grab for attention. Imagine being a kid & hearing your friends talk about the costumes they chose..& meanwhile their batshit crazy mom is out buying them secondary boring character costumes. Sad.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I hope that for Mimi's 50th next year, Jess does something really special. As someone already said, she does so much for Jess and her tribe-ah (DB reference ) so hopefully she uses her 50th birthday to do something to really give back to Wendy. I don't think she could ever give her anything that would come close to all the stuff she has done for her over the years but it's not about that, it's a "thank you and I appreciate all you do/have done for us mum" kind of thing.

Really, she could even make money off it by making some videos, maybe one somewhat like she makes for the kids yearly, with memories of Mimi over the years followed by another video of her planning a 50th birthday party for Mimi and then lastly, revealing the gift/surprise to Mimi (and no Jess, this is not when you announce baby #6, ok? Got me?). Cha-ching!

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I agree with the above poster that said drakes behavior could come from being broken inside and stay away so it hurts less. As stupid and selfish as that is in a way, I have seen it in real life. My daughters father acts just like Drake and I know him pretty well to say he is very broken inside. Has told me many times that it hurts him more when he sees my daughter and then saying goodbye. Turns no alcohol and women to “forget” which I think are excuses and total bs but that’s how he process it. Her dad has gone months without calling because he gets to involved in his own life that forgets he has a daughter and the only reason I get child support is because his mom pays it to keep him from jail.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Sooo why didn't Jess record Lilia's parent-teacher conference on her phone?

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I’m going to go ahead and throw out my guess they’ll be the characters from the Trolls movie this year.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE Chris's laugh/little bitch giggle/chuckle whatever the fuck you want to call it. It irks me lol

Return to “JesssFam”