DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

underdog93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by underdog93 »

They went to Disney yesterday right? In today's vlog they will probably mention the fire in corona, if not it's a good sign they are pre-filming. The fire caused pretty bad traffic in Orange County and knowing them they won't pass up an opportunity to complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
solang3r
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by solang3r »

Can someone please tell me about the whole Missy grew up in a cult that I keep seeing people saying.is it a joke a fact?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Missy grew up in a very strict, religious home. All of the details are in their Draw My Life video, but specifically I remember that she wasn't allowed to wear pants growing up, and that they lived on a shares plot of land with her grandparents. So while we don't know that it was a "cult," it was certainly a very rigid environment. Maybe they were fundies, though only three kids isn't very typical of fundamentalists.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I wish Missy would do a sit down Q&A about her upbringing. Thing's like that really interest me and i would love to know why they split from the church. I almost think that Mimi and Poppa were not very happy being in the middle of that cult lifestyle either bc it seems like to me as soon as the grandparents (Mimi's mom and dad?) passed away they were out as fast as they could. I also think that's why it's taken them this long to get back into church and why (Missy especially) they have a hard time being consistent in church. Being brought up in a strict religious background can effect people in not so positive ways.
(Personal so ignore if you wish) I was brought up in a hell fire and brimstone Southern Baptist church. Every sermon was terrifying to me as a child bc all i was preached to about was how if i wasn't good i would go to hell and burn alive for eternity.(or at least that's the part that stuck with me) Screaming, Bible throwing, jumping up and down in the pulpit and the like were an every Sunday event. I stopped going as soon as i was responsible for taking myself too and from church. It scared me and i still live with that fucked up religious up bringing. I never wanted my kids exposed to that and i still to this day have not found a church i was comfortable going to. So if that's what is going on with Missy i would totally understand it. I also wonder if that's not why she is a little maturity stunted and is so dependent on her parents, bc when she was a child her parents were dependent on the grandparents, (weather they wanted to be or not is yet to be determined)... the circle always repeats itself, sometimes even you aren't aware of it. Like her keeping the boys away from other kids. She grew up on a compound where her social circle as a child was very very small. She didn't have a lot of friends outside her church/family, so why would her kids need that?? It's really interesting to me and i think some insight into her childhood would explain a lot of her weird habits.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

springsahm wrote:
sammibro wrote:I went to twitter to look for the Apple tweet, and found this gem:

Then I saw this perfect response!:

Corbin or Mimi must be slacking, since that tweet wasn't deleted yet! Marissa's response was perfect! Image

Unfortunately, the person who corrected his grammar is incorrect. The subject of the sentence is "achievement." I hate to defend Bryan but hat poster is definitely wrong.

It would of still sounded better had it been "My greatest achievement(s) are my boys. To clearly be speaking of both. I am sure Bryan would of written My greatest achievements is my boys. Let's be real here. He just got lucky. ;)
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

natalka81 wrote:I feel like the picky eating is not only dismissed, but actually encouraged- like it's sort of charming in its own way or something. Great fodder for vlog topics perhaps?
I agree. I remember back when Missy was pregnant with Ollie she used to constantly talk about her food aversions (not just from the pregnancy--she's a very picky eater). I could definitely see her pushing her own food phobias onto her kids and/or being very lenient in their own pickiness because that's the way she approaches food. And, I mean, I get it--kids can be picky. I went through a period as a child where I legitimately would only eat toast (and white bread with margarine at that!). And then another period where I would only eat mashed potatoes (instant) and bacon. It's a wonder I survived. But, again, as I mentioned in my previous post, M&B have so many resources at their finger tips to push healthier eating habits, and yet it seems that they don't even try. They know it's just easier to give in and let them eat (or not eat) whatever they want. It's part of the grander issue of them letting the boys do (or not do) whatever they want.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's a THUPER TASTHER yall!! Cut her some slack!! :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does Missy constantly buy her kids clothing that is obviously 1-2 sizes too small? The thumbnail looks like those kids are squeezed in those things like sausages!!!! That has to be uncomfortable!!!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

underdog93 wrote:They went to Disney yesterday right? In today's vlog they will probably mention the fire in corona, if not it's a good sign they are pre-filming. The fire caused pretty bad traffic in Orange County and knowing them they won't pass up an opportunity to complain.

No mention that i saw

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Playsinrain wrote:She's a THUPER TASTHER yall!! Cut her some slack!! :lol:
Haha that's what it is! I was trying to remember what she called it.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I didn't watch today's vlog yet because I don't really want to see another Disneyland vlog from them, so I watched the Panera ad from yesterday that they called a "bonus video". At least it was made clear it was an ad. Anyway, Ollie's body language throughout the whole thing made me sad. It's obvious he's so done with being the family's performing monkey:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 967696.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cacdf6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ad68e2.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4c5bf7.png[/img]

I'm surprised Panera was OK with this video. Ollie was very disinterested, and poor barely-verbal Finn was growling the whole time. No wonder Finn is hittting the Terrible Twos! The poor kid is getting frustrated that he can't verbalize what he wants to express, because his dimwit parents don't talk to him unless it's asking him a yes or no question! I'm assuming that's why they labeled Finn as one year rather than 23 months! He should be able to say more than "no" at this point. I think it's safe to say now that Ollie probably doesn't have any developmental delays or hearing issues, because this video displayed that Finn has _maybe_ 10 words, and the only one that was clear was "no". Is this the most they've shown Finn talk on camera? I was honestly shocked at how little he could communicate. That's just a shame. And I could barely comprehend half of what Ollie was saying. I wish they'd actually interact with the kids, rather than treating them as props for their "show". I hope they do ship Finn off to preschool as soon as possible. It'll be better for him than pissing his day away in front of the tv in Ollie's playroom, like they have Ollie doing now.

Sorry this is so long. This just angered me so much! Those poor boys are doomed if Missy decides to homeschool them! Homeschool should only be done with a parent who appreciates education, and these parents obviously do not, because their "baby" and their "toddler" can barely speak! These poor kids don't even know how to act in public! I'm not a strict mom in the least, but I'm a stickler about table manners. Panera couldn't have been too happy to see Ollie playing with his food (at the restaurant they were promoting, no less!) and eating that PB&J like an animal! This is not cute, Bryan and Missy!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c08e30.png[/img]

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I definitely don't think heir bonus video did Panera Bread any justice. Ollie obviously didn't want any part of that.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Their*

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm only watching the vlog today bc, some people dream of visiting Disney at Christmas, my dream is to go for all the halloween goodness. I just want to see the decorations!!
Going back to my comment about the costumes earlier.. Ollie's is SO SMALL that he cant even wear it properly. The crotch has a strap that closes between his legs to keep it from rising up, and his is no where near being able to close, the crotch of that costume comes to his waist. Finn's looked like it was hardly able to snap and his legs look like the circulation is being cut off. I know they spend money like crazy but why does she insist on shopping in the infant section for her kids who are clearly ready for the toddler and big kids clothing.
Ollie is the least impressed 4 year old at disney i have ever seen.. did he even crack a smile? All i saw him do was roll his head around say it was "good" and look bored. That's just terribly sad.
"well you have been working out a ton.." as she sits and eats wings and ranch.. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

An ad before the Panera commercial they shot... is that yt "legal"?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As bad as that Panera ad is, finn's reaction to the fish being sat in front of him is the cutest thing.. his WTF face is hilarious!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:I didn't watch today's vlog yet because I don't really want to see another Disneyland vlog from them, so I watched the Panera ad from yesterday that they called a "bonus video". At least it was made clear it was an ad. Anyway, Ollie's body language throughout the whole thing made me sad. It's obvious he's so done with being the family's performing monkey:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 967696.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cacdf6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ad68e2.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4c5bf7.png[/img]

I'm surprised Panera was OK with this video. Ollie was very disinterested, and poor barely-verbal Finn was growling the whole time. No wonder Finn is hittting the Terrible Twos! The poor kid is getting frustrated that he can't verbalize what he wants to express, because his dimwit parents don't talk to him unless it's asking him a yes or no question! I'm assuming that's why they labeled Finn as one year rather than 23 months! He should be able to say more than "no" at this point. I think it's safe to say now that Ollie probably doesn't have any developmental delays or hearing issues, because this video displayed that Finn has _maybe_ 10 words, and the only one that was clear was "no". Is this the most they've shown Finn talk on camera? I was honestly shocked at how little he could communicate. That's just a shame. And I could barely comprehend half of what Ollie was saying. I wish they'd actually interact with the kids, rather than treating them as props for their "show". I hope they do ship Finn off to preschool as soon as possible. It'll be better for him than pissing his day away in front of the tv in Ollie's playroom, like they have Ollie doing now.

Sorry this is so long. This just angered me so much! Those poor boys are doomed if Missy decides to homeschool them! Homeschool should only be done with a parent who appreciates education, and these parents obviously do not, because their "baby" and their "toddler" can barely speak! These poor kids don't even know how to act in public! I'm not a strict mom in the least, but I'm a stickler about table manners. Panera couldn't have been too happy to see Ollie playing with his food (at the restaurant they were promoting, no less!) and eating that PB&J like an animal! This is not cute, Bryan and Missy!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c08e30.png[/img]

Caspian from SlyFox does that ALL the time. Sticks his face in the food. And his parents just laugh and film it. Isn't he cute? No, he's not. He's five and should know how to use utensils. Bryan and Missy are raising Ollie to be just as gross.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Wow Missy went to Disneyland and didn't even get 5,000 steps........ :? I work a 9-5 office job (with an hour commute each way) and I still manage to get at least 7,000 steps even when I'm not trying.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Question, and im behind on vlogs (and slow at work today) so maybe this has already been discussed, but when did Ollie have a dino themed room? I know we have seen some of that dino stuff piled up in his floor at M&B's house, bc we speculated that she was going to change the theme for the 3567th time... but i don't remember it ever being used. She talks like he had that stuff before but i don't remember seeing it anywhere but in a pile in the floor of his room. Maybe i'm just forgetting since it's changed so many times.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:Question, and im behind on vlogs (and slow at work today) so maybe this has already been discussed, but when did Ollie have a dino themed room? I know we have seen some of that dino stuff piled up in his floor at M&B's house, bc we speculated that she was going to change the theme for the 3567th time... but i don't remember it ever being used. She talks like he had that stuff before but i don't remember seeing it anywhere but in a pile in the floor of his room. Maybe i'm just forgetting since it's changed so many times.
There was about a week where he had a dinosaur comforter. He has had I think two new comforters since then. (Odd that I know that). Haha. But yea he had a few signs like I think that "rawr" sign just sitting on his floor for a long time. It's so weird that they buy things to hang on the wall but they just end up in a pile on the floor.

Return to “Daily Bumps”