• Advertisement

OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby sasperillo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
sasperillo
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Lagorda_12 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

sasperillo wrote:Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
I was just about to comment this lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Amateur

Postby doveminibites » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Lagorda_12 wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
In either their vlogs during the visit or kkandbabyj's vlog Khoa said that he brought his xbox to Utah so it was his not Oscar's.
doveminibites
Amateur

Postby doveminibites » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Lagorda_12 wrote:

In either their vlogs during the visit or kkandbabyj's vlog Khoa said that he brought his xbox to Utah so it was his not Oscar's.
doveminibites
Amateur

Postby flightlessbird » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Kyra must be on new antidepressants. She's acting differently in the vlogs now. Hard to watch
flightlessbird
Gossiper

Postby sasperillo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:31 pm

doveminibites wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:

Okay, but did he leave it there for Oscar and does that mean he bought another one for himself when he got back to Florida? Or did Oscar go out and buy himself a new one after sending his other one to Brandon? If they're playing together they both need to have a console..
sasperillo
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:33 pm

sasperillo wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:[quote="sasperillo"]Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.

Okay, but did he leave it there for Oscar and does that mean he bought another one for himself when he got back to Florida? Or did Oscar go out and buy himself a new one after sending his other one to Brandon? If they're playing together they both need to have a console..[/quote]Maybe he put it away until he decided he was ready to pull it out

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:51 pm

My guess is he bought another one, that would explain why he’s been staying up all night and sleeping all day. And why they’re 4 days behind on vlogs still/again.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby doveminibites » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles. Like it doesn't really make sense for Khoa to leave his xbox for Oscar and buy a new one for himself? Surely if he wanted another xbobc he could just buy it himself.
doveminibites
Amateur

Postby ckks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:56 pm

doveminibites wrote:Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles.

from across the country? lol. Oscar is in Utah playing with Khoa in Florida. i think he got his own console again after Khoa left.

ckks
Talker

Postby doveminibites » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 pm

ckks wrote:
doveminibites wrote:Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles.

from across the country? lol. Oscar is in Utah playing with Khoa in Florida. i think he got his own console again after Khoa left.

No I was talking about when they were both in Utah and playing in the basement with only one tv and on Khoa's xbox were they don't necessarily need two consoles. If they're playing across country then yeah he needs his own xbox. Sorry I didnt read the ladt part of your message but yea he probably did.
doveminibites
Amateur

Postby thealesc » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:27 am

Dudes and dudesnesses; I'm normally not on the OkBaby thread just because I love them heaps. (I still do!) just wanted to quickly say that I respect everyone's opinions on here, but I just had to say that I'm quite impressed by how far kyra has come? Like she's in college now, enrolled in a psychology degree! They have a house, two adorable kids! Also, I'm so happy for them for finally having friends over and having fun and everything. Just so happy
But yeah, as I said, I respect your opinions as I know gossiping is fun. I'm usually on the KKandBabyJ thread or the ChloeandBeans one. love x
thealesc
Wallflower

Postby Pineapples » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 am

Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Ilovecats » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 am

Pineapples wrote:Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat

That wasn't Kyra lol. She stopped singing after the first few words. It's whoever is in the background. It honestly sounded like Keren

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:13 am

Sounds like Kyra to me. Either way it's wrong.

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Ilovecats » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:16 am

Pineapples wrote:Sounds like Kyra to me. Either way it's wrong.

Kyra was the one holding the phone. So she was louder.

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby prbeca » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.
prbeca
Talker

Postby ckks » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:24 pm

prbeca wrote:Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.

ehh, i'm 24 and don't drink at all and never have. didn't even have a sip for my 21st. my fiancé and I went down to Florida to Universal and had a blast completely sober so this isn't coming from someone who enjoys the partying scene whatsoever, but if they wanted to get drunk for their 21st, why not? it's not their responsibility to set a good example for their viewers no matter how young they are - it's their parents. and if they're drinking at 21, it's legal. it wouldn't be like they're encouraging underage drinking.

ckks
Talker

Postby cklein31 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:58 pm

ckks wrote:
prbeca wrote:Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.

ehh, i'm 24 and don't drink at all and never have. didn't even have a sip for my 21st. my fiancé and I went down to Florida to Universal and had a blast completely sober so this isn't coming from someone who enjoys the partying scene whatsoever, but if they wanted to get drunk for their 21st, why not? it's not their responsibility to set a good example for their viewers no matter how young they are - it's their parents. and if they're drinking at 21, it's legal. it wouldn't be like they're encouraging underage drinking.

This is so silly but this makes me think of that Eminem song (forget which one... I think It's something like "What I Am"?) where he says a line about when heroine moves to the suburbs, they blame it on him because he raps, "but where were the parents at"?
cklein31
Informer

Postby tankap26 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat

That wasn't Kyra lol. She stopped singing after the first few words. It's whoever is in the background. It honestly sounded like Keren

I think it was Winter

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
tankap26
Amateur

Postby chatty » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:07 am

So you can get drunk but if they do it's glorifying it? Oh please

chatty
Talker

Postby chatty » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:10 am

So they just uploaded a vlog of them at the theme park, I watched the whole thing but now it's been taken down?

chatty
Talker

Postby cklein31 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:21 am

ckks wrote:

This is so silly but this makes me think of that Eminem song (forget which one... I think It's something like "What I Am"?) where he says a line about when heroine moves to the suburbs, they blame it on him because he raps, "but where were the parents at"?
cklein31
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:47 am

chatty wrote:So they just uploaded a vlog of them at the theme park, I watched the whole thing but now it's been taken down?

I think it’s because kyra showed Levi’s birthday invitations but didn’t cover the phone number on it. I noticed the phone number so assume that’s why they took it down?

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby snowflakecake » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:50 am

So Robert bought Oscar an xbox. A nice gift, but not when given to someone with Oscar's addictive personality. He already stays up all night to "work", they are many days behind on uploading, they don't have a schedule, they hire a babysitter when Kyra is doing something before noon even though Oscar is in the house, just so that he can sleep. And he thinks just because he's lost some weight he's got his issues under control???? They way you did your weight loss is PART OF THE PROBLEM, Oscar. There is no balance with anything, there is no structure. Good luck with him Kyra. :roll:
snowflakecake
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to OKBaby