Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by cjl123 »

8elz wrote:I hope that for Mimi's 50th next year, Jess does something really special. As someone already said, she does so much for Jess and her tribe-ah (DB reference ImageImage) so hopefully she uses her 50th birthday to do something to really give back to Wendy. I don't think she could ever give her anything that would come close to all the stuff she has done for her over the years but it's not about that, it's a "thank you and I appreciate all you do/have done for us mum" kind of thing.

Really, she could even make money off it by making some videos, maybe one somewhat like she makes for the kids yearly, with memories of Mimi over the years followed by another video of her planning a 50th birthday party for Mimi and then lastly, revealing the gift/surprise to Mimi (and no Jess, this is not when you announce baby #6, ok? Got me?). Cha-ching! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's such a good idea! Jessica better give you props for the idea! Lol she could rent out a nice little hall type of space. Invite their whole family, Mimi's friends, I'm sure poppy would even help Jessica plan/pay for a really nice party to honor Mimi.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

mara7 wrote:I’m going to go ahead and throw out my guess they’ll be the characters from the Trolls movie this year.
I'm gonna second that unless they do superheroes or Lego people

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

DoodleBop wrote:I think there is some guilt on Jess' part that she chose to get pregnant with him then after he cheated, they broke up, got back together etc she chose to get pregnant again. So she doomed those 3 boys to a useless father. While she goes on and on about loving the blended family she grew up in I can't help but wonder if that played into her decisions.
She should damn well feel guilty! She knew what he was going to be like before she even got pregnant, and her selfish want of more kids made her completely gloss over Drake's behaviour.

He's a douche (obviously) but he had that pregnancy scare with another woman when Jess first met him, and he wanted no involvement with the pregnancy/baby then. Why would Jess assume he would be any different when the pregnancy scare was by her?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What time did jess say the kids are in bed by every night?

8:40 pm here in Cali and she's playing Taylor swift while the kids dance around and Lilia obnoxiously sings

That house is fuckin nasty already..Pig pen

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Jess's fiftieth bday present to Mimi will be another motherfucking pregnancy announcement, watch.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I think they will be superheros. Kyson is obsessed with batman, Lilia likes Batgirl and landen likes Spider-Man. Idk about Kaden though. Or Addis. Anyways why is jess so fucking obsessed with Lilia loosing her two front teeth? She upload a pic of her and my god she is not turning out to be a cute child. I knew she had a cavity or two but everytime she smiles all I see is those disgusting silver caps.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

shilohjulia wrote:
julietpreston wrote:
Mumsy2sm wrote:The thing I don't understand about Drake is that he used to have a relationship with the twins, we've all seen it, fair enough we don't know what happening off camera but we have seen him playing with them and doing 'dad/family' activities. How can he go from that to being a complete pos dad!!! When he first left didn't he miss them, miss putting them to bed, playing with them etc. Sad situation :(
I am convinced there's something wrong with Drake, like mentally. How the heck does someone be a (seemingly) normal, involved parent for 2 years, and then just disappear? Did he not miss them, or feel incredibly guilty for leaving them alone with someone who he described as crazy? Just thinking about walking out on my kids makes me feel ill, as it would for most parents. As far as we know he jut goes about his life as usual, as though he didn't create four children, play daddy to Lilia for four years, and then leave them all, potentially scarring five children. What a douche. I'm glad Lilia seems to have forgotten about him and Landen has a real dad. But the poor twins got the worst of it and yet they get the least attention from everyone else :(
I think he feels immense guilt and he stays away because of that. Some men who are very emotionally weak, like they cannot express emotions because they're so afraid of being vulnerable or because society/their family pushed the whole "men don't have emotions" expectation on them, cannot face their guilt, and seeing or even speaking with the kids at all would force them to face it. I've had men break my heart and just refuse to even apologize, and in the long run I could look back and see how broken that man himself was, how scared and how eaten by guilt he was that he just couldn't even admit it to himself. They run. They just run and try to fill that guilt with either drugs, booze, sex, work, sports.. they pretend they don't care at all, or they continue to blame the woman (I'm sure Drake would claim it's all Jess's fault that he doesn't see the boys). They just can't deal with how much they hate themselves. I absolutely believe he hates himself.

If it's not the above, then he is just a sociopath incapable of ever loving anyone.

I think Messica wore him down to a little nub and the guy can't stand to be around her or her circle of hell.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

SOOOO much filth in the latest snap. Oh goodness that poor baby can get into so much stuff now!

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

fingusername wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:
julietpreston wrote: I am convinced there's something wrong with Drake, like mentally. How the heck does someone be a (seemingly) normal, involved parent for 2 years, and then just disappear? Did he not miss them, or feel incredibly guilty for leaving them alone with someone who he described as crazy? Just thinking about walking out on my kids makes me feel ill, as it would for most parents. As far as we know he jut goes about his life as usual, as though he didn't create four children, play daddy to Lilia for four years, and then leave them all, potentially scarring five children. What a douche. I'm glad Lilia seems to have forgotten about him and Landen has a real dad. But the poor twins got the worst of it and yet they get the least attention from everyone else :(
I think he feels immense guilt and he stays away because of that. Some men who are very emotionally weak, like they cannot express emotions because they're so afraid of being vulnerable or because society/their family pushed the whole "men don't have emotions" expectation on them, cannot face their guilt, and seeing or even speaking with the kids at all would force them to face it. I've had men break my heart and just refuse to even apologize, and in the long run I could look back and see how broken that man himself was, how scared and how eaten by guilt he was that he just couldn't even admit it to himself. They run. They just run and try to fill that guilt with either drugs, booze, sex, work, sports.. they pretend they don't care at all, or they continue to blame the woman (I'm sure Drake would claim it's all Jess's fault that he doesn't see the boys). They just can't deal with how much they hate themselves. I absolutely believe he hates himself.

If it's not the above, then he is just a sociopath incapable of ever loving anyone.

I think Messica wore him down to a little nub and the guy can't stand to be around her or her circle of hell.
There is no excuse for not being involved with your children. Jessica could be Satan himself and I would still expect Drake to suck it up and be there when he's supposed to.
Also, Jess loves this image of her having the absolutely perfect blended family. She would die to show how they get along and how Chris is besties with Gabe and Drake. It's pretty much 100% Drake's fault for not being there. He's not there for his daughter either and Jess has nothing to do with that situation.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Thats no excuse to leave your children. We all agree Jess is an absolute living nightmare to be around, especially with the vlogging, but any decent parent would go through that for their kids. If Jess had some custody of your kids would you give up on them? Plus it wasn't just Jess he has children with- he supposedly doesn't see Airabella unless he's with Natalie, and when he had a pregnancy scare with another girl when he was first with Jess he apparently wasn't interested in that baby either.
[/quote]
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

^Oops I messed up that quote badly
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Holy fuck Lilia was annoying in those snaps dancing around singing Taylor Swift with her squeaky ass voice!! God!!

Mess is so concerned about her teeth coming out....shit, I would have every one of her teeth knocked out if I was around her annoying ass.
Ok, kidding.....I'm not a child abuser but YKWIM.

Seriously tho, Lilia needs to sit down somewhere and STFU. She is nowhere even close the vicinity of how cute she thinks she is.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Holy fuck Lilia was annoying in those snaps dancing around singing Taylor Swift with her squeaky ass voice!! God!!

Mess is so concerned about her teeth coming out....shit, I would have every one of her teeth knocked out if I was around her annoying ass.

Seriously tho, Lilia needs to sit down somewhere and STFU. She is nowhere even close the vicinity of how cute she thinks she is.

Wow. That's a lot of anger towards a child you don't actually know.
She can be annoying, but knocking her teeth out? Is that necessary to say?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

funkycat123 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Holy fuck Lilia was annoying in those snaps dancing around singing Taylor Swift with her squeaky ass voice!! God!!

Did you miss the part where I said I was a KIDDING???

Geez, what is it with people around here getting their panties in a twist over everything these days.

People have said way worse. I was kidding dude. Simmer down.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:

Geez, what is it with people around here getting their panties in a twist over everything these days.

It's still not necessary to say.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

funkycat123 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Wow. That's a lot of anger towards a child you don't actually know.

None of the shit we say around here is "necessary". Come on.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote: Did you miss the part where I said I was a KIDDING???

Sorry I don't find jokes about hurting children funny.
There's kind of a big difference between talking about how she needs to swiffer her floors and making a "joke" about hurting her kid.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

funkycat123 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:It's still not necessary to say.

Sorry I don't find jokes about hurting children funny.
There's kind of a big difference between talking about how she needs to swiffer her floors and making a "joke" about hurting her kid.
Ok, that's fine. Don't find it funny? Don't laugh. I'm don't feel bad about it. Because I know I would never actually do something like that. It was a joke to express how annoying I think she is. Which I do. So get over it....it's not that big of a deal, it's not like I said her kids need to get kidnapped to teach her a lesson like some people said one time. Seriously.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

My first thought watching that snap was that I would want to punch her in the face so bad if I had to be around her for extended periods of time. Like lay her flat out. Wasn't going to say it because it is a joke and I dont condone hitting children but it is a way to articulate how. fucking. annoying she is. Weird lines get drawn here, and some people say you can or cant call a child ugly, talk about weight blah blah blah. But there are no rules regarding these things. You can think im fucked up, but dont say it crosses a line that doesnt really exist in the rules of this page.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Makes me wonder if this is how Jess started out.. obnoxiously 'dancing' and 'singing' mimi giving her praise for it..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”