Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by funkycat123 »

emloha_91 wrote:Makes me wonder if this is how Jess started out.. obnoxiously 'dancing' and 'singing' mimi giving her praise for it..
Mimi is supportive to the point of being an enabler. I'm sure she wishes she had said no to Jess more. I wonder if she gets flashbacks looking at Lilia and how she acts.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Just coming from the latest vlog to say Hi Jessss. It looks like we've struck a nerve. Being a parent can be overwhelming and hard and I can sympathize wholeheartedly, but I do find it difficult to relate with someone who lets their children crawl around in filth, not clutter, filth or someone who feeds their kids the same old taco or spaghetti gruel every night. Keep different kinds of fruits on hand as snacks and try some green smoothies if you struggle with vegetables. Take cooking classes with Chris in the time that the kids are elsewhere such as school or Mimi's house, make a date out of it. Learn about where nutrition comes from. Teach your kids to get involved in cleaning, take initiative instead of feeling sorry for yourself because of people's genuine concerns for your childrens health. Not every meal needs to be perfect or a 5 course meal but it is important to implement healthy eating habits young. You don't need to burn yourself out, but at least pour some of your energy in to areas where it matters.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Anyone know where to get those cute purple skeleton pjs that Addie is wearing?? I need some for my daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Mimi is totally an enablers. This whole your grandbabies are your present. She raised Jess to be like this. TTC as a teenager, a lot of her choices Mimi supported. She can say she did it for her grandchildren but tough love a good swift kick in the butt would have probably done more for Jess. Sure it's seems to have worked out but she didn't know youtube would become a thing.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

ButterflyB wrote:Anyone know where to get those cute purple skeleton pjs that Addie is wearing?? I need some for my daughter Image

Carter's :)
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Why does she always look like shes crying in her thumbnails?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

nitm wrote:Everyone here comments on Jesss' house being messy etc.. do you think she keeps her ass dirty too?? I wonder if Chris ever complains
Of course not, remember she smells like shampoo!! :D
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

urusha90 wrote:I agree with the above poster that said drakes behavior could come from being broken inside and stay away so it hurts less. As stupid and selfish as that is in a way, I have seen it in real life. My daughters father acts just like Drake and I know him pretty well to say he is very broken inside. Has told me many times that it hurts him more when he sees my daughter and then saying goodbye. Turns no alcohol and women to “forget” which I think are excuses and total bs but that’s how he process it. Her dad has gone months without calling because he gets to involved in his own life that forgets he has a daughter and the only reason I get child support is because his mom pays it to keep him from jail.
It could also be that he has convinced himself that the kids are better off without him.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Spillthattea wrote:Just coming from the latest vlog to say Hi Jessss. It looks like we've struck a nerve. Being a parent can be overwhelming and hard and I can sympathize wholeheartedly, but I do find it difficult to relate with someone who lets their children crawl around in filth, not clutter, filth or someone who feeds their kids the same old taco or spaghetti gruel every night. Keep different kinds of fruits on hand as snacks and try some green smoothies if you struggle with vegetables. Take cooking classes with Chris in the time that the kids are elsewhere such as school or Mimi's house, make a date out of it. Learn about where nutrition comes from. Teach your kids to get involved in cleaning, take initiative instead of feeling sorry for yourself because of people's genuine concerns for your childrens health. Not every meal needs to be perfect or a 5 course meal but it is important to implement healthy eating habits young. You don't need to burn yourself out, but at least pour some of your energy in to areas where it matters.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Yup, the last part in the car was definitley directed at us. Which is good honestly, means she at least she thinks about the criticism.

Jess, really, you always preoccupy yourself with sh*t that you don't need right now. You're not a bad Mom, but you miss essentiel things that kids need in their lifes, like a day-to-day routine, healthy regular mealtimes, enough sleep and a clean house and clothes. For some reason Chris doesn't seem to help out with those things either.
Instead of completely renovating the entire house all in the same year, how about you use that energy to learn something, or clean (really clean) the house, or take a millionth of the money you spend for your house and invest it in a book for recipies. If you're overwhelmed with posting videos 5 days in a row, just take a time out, where you only post 3 days a week (or if possible take a week off), or whatever, so you can use that time for something else, it's fine, your fanbase won't diminish just because you take a short break. Or go back to college and let Chris handle the camera for a while (people will survive it), so that one day you can have your own income and youtube as a sidecareer, which might help with the anxiety you experience.

Not surprised she's experiencing anxiety, her whole life is Chris and youtube, if one of those parts fail, she's back where she was in 2014.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I appreciated her honesty in the recent vlog. I can't believe she's hidden it to such an extent over the last several years. She must've been ready to fucking explode.

Unpopular opinion, but idgaf, I really like how she's come along in the last few months. A lot of shit has changed. She bought a house, her and Chris seem happy and stable, and I do like her new editing style. It's a lot fancier than it used to be and sheactually has put effort into her vlogs, as opposed to how she was when she first had Landen. She used to post sporadically and her vlogs were shitty as fuck. I thought for sure her YouTube career was winding down but now she's doing pretty well.

I don't think she's going to have anymore kids. She's so visibly overwhelmed. A lot more than I've ever seen her be before. Probably because the kids are older and actually more demanding. Plus now she's finally working on her muscle separation and Chris had a vasectomy. So I am crossing my fingers that there will be no more effing kids. Idk I guess she hasn't disappointed me as much as Tayler, so I guess that's why I still have hope lol

As for the kids, I actually think they'll come along just fine. Drake left when Lillian was 3.5. I highly doubt she really remembers him and the same goes for the twins. All those kids truly know is gabe and Chris. If her and Chris stay together at least until the kids are in high school then I think they have a good chance at being well/decent
(I use these terms loosely) adjusted kids.

Disclaimer: I'm not excusing her shitty feeding habits, dirty house, or lack of routine. I still stand by what I said previously that she feeds them how she was fed and probably even thinks anything that says "fat free" is automatically healthy.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

jlk14 wrote:Why does she always look like shes crying in her thumbnails?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Clickbait. When she got her eyelashes done I was surprised to see her eyes looking so irritated. Red, swollen, and tearing up. I thought perhaps it was due to her eyelashes being poked at. But then I realized in the before pics they were like that too and in other pics she has. I am not sure if it is allergies, lack of sleep or what but her eyes always look bloodshot and like she is crying.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Aboogabooga wrote:I appreciated her honesty in the recent vlog. I can't believe she's hidden it to such an extent over the last several years. She must've been ready to fucking explode.

Unpopular opinion, but idgaf, I really like how she's come along in the last few months. A lot of shit has changed. She bought a house, her and Chris seem happy and stable, and I do like her new editing style. It's a lot fancier than it used to be and sheactually has put effort into her vlogs, as opposed to how she was when she first had Landen. She used to post sporadically and her vlogs were shitty as fuck. I thought for sure her YouTube career was winding down but now she's doing pretty well.

I don't think she's going to have anymore kids. She's so visibly overwhelmed. A lot more than I've ever seen her be before. Probably because the kids are older and actually more demanding. Plus now she's finally working on her muscle separation and Chris had a vasectomy. So I am crossing my fingers that there will be no more effing kids. Idk I guess she hasn't disappointed me as much as Tayler, so I guess that's why I still have hope lol

As for the kids, I actually think they'll come along just fine. Drake left when Lillian was 3.5. I highly doubt she really remembers him and the same goes for the twins. All those kids truly know is gabe and Chris. If her and Chris stay together at least until the kids are in high school then I think they have a good chance at being well/decent

Disclaimer: I'm not excusing her shitty feeding habits, dirty house, or lack of routine. I still stand by what I said previously that she feeds them how she was fed and probably even thinks anything that says "fat free" is automatically healthy.

I agree. I think she is done having kids and I think her and Chris are in a happy, normal relationship and that is good for the kids. She is in her own home and has been putting out 4 or 5 videos a week for a few months now.
I think she finally read here, maybe Kally directed her here or she finally just did it on her own and it shocked her. Obviously she knows there are ppl who dislike her and comment on her house, the kids eating habits etc but I think when she read it all laid out here it shocked/saddened her. She is one of the only youtubers who seems has actual friends and gets out of the house and I have never ever been one to think she reads here but after todays video I would say it is clear she did and it has upset her. Hopefully she starts working on meal planning and cleaning routines.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Aboogabooga wrote:I appreciated her honesty in the recent vlog. I can't believe she's hidden it to such an extent over the last several years. She must've been ready to fucking explode.

I agree. I think she is done having kids and I think her and Chris are in a happy, normal relationship and that is good for the kids. She is in her own home and has been putting out 4 or 5 videos a week for a few months now.
I think she finally read here, maybe Kally directed her here or she finally just did it on her own and it shocked her. Obviously she knows there are ppl who dislike her and comment on her house, the kids eating habits etc but I think when she read it all laid out here it shocked/saddened her. She is one of the only youtubers who seems has actual friends and gets out of the house and I have never ever been one to think she reads here but after todays video I would say it is clear she did and it has upset her. Hopefully she starts working on meal planning and cleaning routines.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think they need to get back to basics. They want their kids to have EVERYTHING which is a noble goal on the surface but they seem to be running around like headless chickens. Calm down. Get a routine in place, plan ahead - load the slow cooker in the morning or deforst what you're going to make for dinner, pack the school lunches in the evening etc. Get a routine going of what chores Chris should do while she's editing. I know she says she doesn't want to be perfect but she makes things so much harder on herself.

That's the thing a lot of people who try and avoid work don't get they make more work for themselves. It's like the shoe closet thing...all that time and effort to organize 500 pairs of shoes when what she really needed to do was throw away about 450 of them and be done with it.

Maybe this will be her wake up call to expect more from Chris. I think after Drake she may not have reasonable expectations of Chris. He's a fully capable human while she's editing in the morning HE could pick up, vacuum and mop the main living area. Do a couple loads of laundry...instead he's buying weird toys at the hardware store etc.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

DoodleBop wrote:I think they need to get back to basics. They want their kids to have EVERYTHING which is a noble goal on the surface but they seem to be running around like headless chickens. Calm down. Get a routine in place, plan ahead - load the slow cooker in the morning or deforst what you're going to make for dinner, pack the school lunches in the evening etc. Get a routine going of what chores Chris should do while she's editing. I know she says she doesn't want to be perfect but she makes things so much harder on herself.

That's the thing a lot of people who try and avoid work don't get they make more work for themselves. It's like the shoe closet thing...all that time and effort to organize 500 pairs of shoes when what she really needed to do was throw away about 450 of them and be done with it.

Maybe this will be her wake up call to expect more from Chris. I think after Drake she may not have reasonable expectations of Chris. He's a fully capable human while she's editing in the morning HE could pick up, vacuum and mop the main living area. Do a couple loads of laundry...instead he's buying weird toys at the hardware store etc.
I think Jess is a lot like me in that respect. She is a bad delegator and does not want to ask others for help when she thinks she can do it herself. So she piles all this stuff onto herself. And she can't handle it so things get done half assed or other things like cleaning do not get done at all. She has Chris home all day doing nothing. She needs to use him more.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why doesn't Chris work? What's his excuse.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did she say she had OCD tendencies as a kid? I've never noticed anything that suggested that. Is it possible to be completely cured? I thought it was interesting that she's always suffered from anxiety, to the point where she had to seek treatment. I wish she talked more about real things like that instead of always trying to keep up this positive attitude crap. I don't care at all about her house being dirty or her feeding her kids crap but I am interested in hearing her real struggles.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:Why doesn't Chris work? What's his excuse.
He is a stay at home dad. He looks after Addie so Jess can work. Would you feel the same way if he worked from home and she was a stay at home mum? I feel like some of you either don't know or have forgotten how much time it takes to look after a baby. It's so hard to get anything done.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I think it makes perfect sense that she suffered from OCD. The way she has to match everyone and everything, how she obsesses over certain weird aspects of life (researching Halloween costumes for days, her kids teeth falling out, etc).

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They said it's better for him to be home to help her. He drives Landen to school and takes some of the kids to activities...runs some errands but still he could be doing at least 50% of the upkeep of the house and cooking everyday. I know some have suggested he might be depressed with the death of his Dad but he's not said anything and I'm not quick to diagnose someone on the internet.

I bet the majority of it is simply because they can comfortably live on Jess' income. Although they claimed he had "other sources of income" so he either invested or he got money following his Dad's death.

Did she really have OCD or anxiety. I get why some people self diagnose [lack of proper care, cost, the years it can take to get a proper DX etc] but for a while it was almost cool on social media to claim to have an anxiety disorder etc. It could very well be she gets overwhelmed and gives up and that's why she's on the couch a lot of the time. I can't deal so I won't deal. The shut down that happens with anxiety but again I wonder how much of this is learned behavior because she can just sit on the couch, her mom has bailed her out how many times etc.

Lots of us have multiple kids at home and get stuff done. Why is Chris this man child who's too precious for life. There is 1 baby at home and he can't hardly EVER get anything done ever because of her. Give me a break. Yeah having small children can be challenging but seriously.

Return to “JesssFam”