doveminibites
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by doveminibites »

ckks wrote:
doveminibites wrote:Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles.
from across the country? lol. Oscar is in Utah playing with Khoa in Florida. i think he got his own console again after Khoa left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I was talking about when they were both in Utah and playing in the basement with only one tv and on Khoa's xbox were they don't necessarily need two consoles. If they're playing across country then yeah he needs his own xbox. Sorry I didnt read the ladt part of your message but yea he probably did.
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

Dudes and dudesnesses; I'm normally not on the OkBaby thread just because I love them heaps. (I still do!) just wanted to quickly say that I respect everyone's opinions on here, but I just had to say that I'm quite impressed by how far kyra has come? Like she's in college now, enrolled in a psychology degree! They have a house, two adorable kids! Also, I'm so happy for them for finally having friends over and having fun and everything. Just so happy
But yeah, as I said, I respect your opinions as I know gossiping is fun. I'm usually on the KKandBabyJ thread or the ChloeandBeans one. love x
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Pineapples wrote:Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat Image

That wasn't Kyra lol. She stopped singing after the first few words. It's whoever is in the background. It honestly sounded like Keren

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Sounds like Kyra to me. Either way it's wrong.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Pineapples wrote:Sounds like Kyra to me. Either way it's wrong.

Kyra was the one holding the phone. So she was louder.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

prbeca wrote:Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.
ehh, i'm 24 and don't drink at all and never have. didn't even have a sip for my 21st. my fiancé and I went down to Florida to Universal and had a blast completely sober so this isn't coming from someone who enjoys the partying scene whatsoever, but if they wanted to get drunk for their 21st, why not? it's not their responsibility to set a good example for their viewers no matter how young they are - it's their parents. and if they're drinking at 21, it's legal. it wouldn't be like they're encouraging underage drinking.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

ckks wrote:
prbeca wrote:Is anyone else nervous about the vlog for OKs 21sts? I really hope they don't try to glorify drinking and getting drunk. The young viewers don't need that. When Kyra tweeted about liking White over Red Wine I saw SOOO many young girls talking about their preference. (Ps, a white Moscto is perfect). I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't drink/get drunk under 21, but it was only 5 months before my 21st. I can see some young young bugbuddy getting themselves into serious trouble because they we're drinking because their Idol glorified it. There's nothing glamourus about drinking and being hungover.
ehh, i'm 24 and don't drink at all and never have. didn't even have a sip for my 21st. my fiancé and I went down to Florida to Universal and had a blast completely sober so this isn't coming from someone who enjoys the partying scene whatsoever, but if they wanted to get drunk for their 21st, why not? it's not their responsibility to set a good example for their viewers no matter how young they are - it's their parents. and if they're drinking at 21, it's legal. it wouldn't be like they're encouraging underage drinking.

This is so silly but this makes me think of that Eminem song (forget which one... I think It's something like "What I Am"?) where he says a line about when heroine moves to the suburbs, they blame it on him because he raps, "but where were the parents at"?
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tankap26 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Nice snap of Kyra singing the n word on her Snapchat Image

That wasn't Kyra lol. She stopped singing after the first few words. It's whoever is in the background. It honestly sounded like Keren

I think it was Winter

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

So you can get drunk but if they do it's glorifying it? Oh please Image

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

So they just uploaded a vlog of them at the theme park, I watched the whole thing but now it's been taken down?

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

ckks wrote:

This is so silly but this makes me think of that Eminem song (forget which one... I think It's something like "What I Am"?) where he says a line about when heroine moves to the suburbs, they blame it on him because he raps, "but where were the parents at"?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

chatty wrote:So they just uploaded a vlog of them at the theme park, I watched the whole thing but now it's been taken down?

I think it’s because kyra showed Levi’s birthday invitations but didn’t cover the phone number on it. I noticed the phone number so assume that’s why they took it down?

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

So Robert bought Oscar an xbox. A nice gift, but not when given to someone with Oscar's addictive personality. He already stays up all night to "work", they are many days behind on uploading, they don't have a schedule, they hire a babysitter when Kyra is doing something before noon even though Oscar is in the house, just so that he can sleep. And he thinks just because he's lost some weight he's got his issues under control???? They way you did your weight loss is PART OF THE PROBLEM, Oscar. There is no balance with anything, there is no structure. Good luck with him Kyra. :roll:
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

snowflakecake wrote:So Robert bought Oscar an xbox. A nice gift, but not when given to someone with Oscar's addictive personality. He already stays up all night to "work", they are many days behind on uploading, they don't have a schedule, they hire a babysitter when Kyra is doing something before noon even though Oscar is in the house, just so that he can sleep. And he thinks just because he's lost some weight he's got his issues under control???? They way you did your weight loss is PART OF THE PROBLEM, Oscar. There is no balance with anything, there is no structure. Good luck with him Kyra. :roll:
I get he probably doesn't watch the vlogs but do they not talk? I'd be surprised if Oscar hadn't mentioned giving away the xbox and why.. in which case i wouldn't buy him another!
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

If they’re turning 21 and decide to drink then that’s okay. They would be legal adults, it’s not their responsibility to hide that from their viewers. If they hire a babysitter and go out for their birthday, that’s totally okay. I think they should be aware of safe drinking practices but I’m sure they have drank before. Not every YouTuber can strive to be a role model. Those youngsters have parents for that. I wouldn’t expect any child or teenager to learn much from any young YouTuber about drinking.

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
snowflakecake wrote:So Robert bought Oscar an xbox. A nice gift, but not when given to someone with Oscar's addictive personality. He already stays up all night to "work", they are many days behind on uploading, they don't have a schedule, they hire a babysitter when Kyra is doing something before noon even though Oscar is in the house, just so that he can sleep. And he thinks just because he's lost some weight he's got his issues under control???? They way you did your weight loss is PART OF THE PROBLEM, Oscar. There is no balance with anything, there is no structure. Good luck with him Kyra. :roll:
I get he probably doesn't watch the vlogs but do they not talk? I'd be surprised if Oscar hadn't mentioned giving away the xbox and why.. in which case i wouldn't buy him another!
It sounded like Robert got him the xbox because he had been talking about wanting to get one for a gaming channel. So Oscar would've gotten one anyway, Robert was just nice enough to buy him one for his birthday instead. If I was Kyra though I would be livid. If he treated his gaming like Khoa does, that would be fine. Khoa is a father first, he works and provides for his family second... Being a selfish 20 something is pretty low on the list as far as his priorities go. Oscar has it completely backwards.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

chatty wrote:
So you can get drunk but if they do it's glorifying it? Oh please Image

Except 1. I don't get drunk. My 21st birthday ruined getting drunk for me due to my hangover. I just turned 22 a few weeks ago.
2. I never said that?
The thing you are all forgetting is they DO have little 9, 10, 11+ year olds watching. The media already glorifies drinking. It's fine if they drink, they're 21 (or about to be) I just don't think they should show themselves drunk/drinking and let's be honest, that's what your 21st is all about. The drunker the better right?
I'm not saying DONT drink. Drinking dead. Lord knows I do drink. I'm saying they need to be aware of their audience and how impressionable they are and that they worship them and want to be just like them. They are role models to so many children, they do need to set a good example.
infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

Robert didn't buy Oscar an Xbox, Oscar bought Oscar an Xbox. I don't know about you guys, but my friends don't generally give me a present in the back of a Wal-Mart parking lot after we just went shopping there- together.

Return to “OKBaby”