KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Blackswan »

1cor138 wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/7499bb8c9a76876f939a45724f66ade0png[/img]

Long time lurker, first time poster. Idk if anyone else keeps up with Acacia Clark, but Keren totally ripped off her tattoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a common spot for a tattoo
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Did Keren mend her relationship with Khoa's mother?
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marea_adr »

This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Keren thinks Jackson thinks it's the best day ever because he got a cupcake in the morning...girl...doesn't he get popsicles for breakfast?
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Blackswan wrote:
1cor138 wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/7499bb8c9a76876f939a45724f66ade0png[/img]

Long time lurker, first time poster. Idk if anyone else keeps up with Acacia Clark, but Keren totally ripped off her tattoo.

That's a common spot for a tattoo
It's literally the exact same tattoo though lol

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I just watched the vlog of Jacksons Birthday.... there were at least 10 plus people there celebrating his birthday. Why did they still need to put the laptop in front of him while he ate?

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Why did they get him a cupcake AND a sheet cake on his birthday when they're having a party this weekend where I'm sure there will be another cake?? It's also pretty gross that they used the sheet cake as a "smash" cake, too, when their family and friends were probably eating it. I love my sister, but if she would stick her dirty fingers all through my food, I wouldn't eat it. It's gross. Did anyone else have a heart attack when they showed Keren shoving the fully lit candles in Jackson's face? He nearly grabbed at them, and she put them 2 inches away from his nose. She's an idiot. Also, both of their tattoos are dumb af. Keren wants to be trendy **so** badly, and I'm not even sure why Taylor got Jackson's initial. It's weird to have someone else's child's initial tattooed on you.

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d4be47.jpg[/img]

"We want to thank you guys for watching our videos to support Keren's insane spending habit. I want to thank everyone for letting us know how bad parents we are for letting Jackson have a binky and a bottle until he was 2. Please continue to watch our videos so we can save up enough money to afford the surgeries he will need to correct his teeth. And we are so grateful to have all this money now to spend on useless shit, like the many clothes Keren buys, which are made in countries like Bangladesh, where workers are barely payed $3 a day and work in horrible working conditions and sometimes die. But hey, we are still alive and could use your views so we can go out and buy more crap! Thanks for watching! See you in our next daily vlog! Byeeee"

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ach8007 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d4be47.jpg[/img]

"We want to thank you guys for watching our videos to support Keren's insane spending habit. I want to thank everyone for letting us know how bad parents we are for letting Jackson have a binky and a bottle until he was 2. Please continue to watch our videos so we can save up enough money to afford the surgeries he will need to correct his teeth. And we are so grateful to have all this money now to spend on useless shit, like the many clothes Keren buys, which are made in countries like Bangladesh, where workers are barely payed $3 a day and work in horrible working conditions and sometimes die. But hey, we are still alive and could use your views so we can go out and buy more crap! Thanks for watching! See you in our next daily vlog! Byeeee"

More like until he was way past the age of 2. They aren't taking them anytime soon
I don't understand why the bottle doesn't at least go. It isn't like it's a comfort item like his paci. Do they even have sippy cups for him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???
Khoa sells really expensive real estate and also flips houses that are worth a lot of money. Their YouTube channels also get them money

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

ach8007 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d4be47.jpg[/img]

“Papa needs an iPhone X”

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

When you think about it, you almost rarely see Keren and the kids in the same outfit twice. They have so much clothes.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

jlk14 wrote:When you think about it, you almost rarely see Keren and the kids in the same outfit twice. They have so much clothes.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I was thinking the opposite lol. she buys and buys clothes yet I feel like I always see them in the same outfits. Landon wears the same sleepers all the time, Jackson the same rompers, and her those ugly ass grey pajama looking shorts or ugly t-shirt dresses.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I can't believe she copied Acacia's tattoo lol. Of course people are bound to have the same exact tattoo but it's OBVIOUS she copied Acacia which is really annoying. Someone tweet that to A.

And about Jackson and the laptop while people were over. There were so many people there to interact with him during meal time idk why they did that. He could've gone one meal without it.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:Thought you would all appreciate this photo with Jackson's teeth at the forefront https://www.instagram.com/p/BZguD9khG27 ... rrochelle_
poor kid...he looks like a shark lol. they're the ones that have those jagged teeth sprouting up in random places and all malaligned
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:A friend of mines daughter has an open bite too and she's 12 now and just starting her orthodontist treatment. She's got to have surgery to cut her gum and all sorts before they can even put a brace on and she will need weights and chains on some teeth to correct their position Image she had a paci till like 3

yeah they dont think about the pain and hardship that the orthodontic treatments will inflict on him. jaw surgery isnt an easy thing to go through, especially as a kid or teenager and neither is the bullying and malformation of his entire mouth. that will make it hard for him to chew properly too. I doubt he will be able to bite into things too! Keren told jackson to bite into the cupcake a few times and he could barely do it bc his mouth just doesnt close properly. there is always a gap between the front teeth. I honestly think they keep the binky on him either to not hear him yell OR bc they think it's cute and dont want him to grow up (keren says that enough dang times)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

rbyrolg wrote:
Khoa sells really expensive real estate and also flips houses that are worth a lot of money. Their YouTube channels also get them money

Yes I know that but still can they afford all that whitout any loan???!!! Wow!! I did the wrong career choices and I live in the wrong country....
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
ach8007 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d4be47.jpg

More like until he was way past the age of 2. They aren't taking them anytime soon
I don't understand why the bottle doesn't at least go. It isn't like it's a comfort item like his paci. Do they even have sippy cups for him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
yeah jackson has been able to sip through a straw and thru keren's camelback water bottle since he was super young. She even got him one but ofc they never use it...idk why when he's perfectly capable of using a sippy
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....

Return to “KKandBabyJ”