• Advertisement

KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Postby arizona87 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:08 pm

I highly doubt they bought their car and their house full in cash... of course they (most likely) had to take out loans for both - car payments and morgage payments are a thing! (Their useless spending habits I don't get, I'm sure they have high credit card limits) but I can understand why they got a new car and a nice house (especially when khoa is in real estate)
They obviously make a butt ton of money..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
arizona87
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby SoNotOverIt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:09 pm

marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???

pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..

I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
. Yeah that might just be you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SoNotOverIt
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Pineapples wrote:A friend of mines daughter has an open bite too and she's 12 now and just starting her orthodontist treatment. She's got to have surgery to cut her gum and all sorts before they can even put a brace on and she will need weights and chains on some teeth to correct their position she had a paci till like 3

yeah they dont think about the pain and hardship that the orthodontic treatments will inflict on him. jaw surgery isnt an easy thing to go through, especially as a kid or teenager and neither is the bullying and malformation of his entire mouth. that will make it hard for him to chew properly too. I doubt he will be able to bite into things too! Keren told jackson to bite into the cupcake a few times and he could barely do it bc his mouth just doesnt close properly. there is always a gap between the front teeth. I honestly think they keep the binky on him either to not hear him yell OR bc they think it's cute and dont want him to grow up (keren says that enough dang times)

I believe it. Every tiny sound Jackson or Landon makes and Khoa thinks they're "acting up".

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby Idkhihello » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:10 pm

People are blowing up taylors ig post. Is it you guys hahahah

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby ckks » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:12 pm

marea_adr wrote:
marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???

pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..

I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....

she got lucky enough to become friends with Kyra, OKBaby's YouTube blew up, and they hung out with them enough to get a bunch of their subscribers to subscribe to her and then the YouTube money and sponsorships started rolling in. but all of that money seems to be for Keren to spend on shopping sprees while I'm sure they're in debt from the house and the car which probably get paid for through Khoa's real estate job.

ckks
Talker

Postby 1cor138 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Idkhihello wrote:I can't believe she copied Acacia's tattoo lol. Of course people are bound to have the same exact tattoo but it's OBVIOUS she copied Acacia which is really annoying. Someone tweet that to A.

And about Jackson and the laptop while people were over. There were so many people there to interact with him during meal time idk why they did that. He could've gone one meal without it.

I'm glad someone else thinks so too! It's blatantly identical to A's tattoo.

1cor138
Wallflower

Postby marsala » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 pm

marea_adr wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:

Khoa sells really expensive real estate and also flips houses that are worth a lot of money. Their YouTube channels also get them money

Yes I know that but still can they afford all that whitout any loan???!!! Wow!! I did the wrong career choices and I live in the wrong country....

They probably have a mortgage on their house and a car payment. Most people do.

Also, taxes in the US are lower than Europe, generally, especially in a state like FL. And some states don't even have income tax, or have property taxes as low as a couple hundred dollars a year in some areas. Every state does it differently.
marsala
Amateur

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Idkhihello wrote:People are blowing up taylors ig post. Is it you guys hahahah

There's one left. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/4fce3e4b8962d5d319b01b0d2a05e915.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/c8daa4e295b621a8885ffb37f30c66a5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby Notachild » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 pm

1cor138 wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I can't believe she copied Acacia's tattoo lol. Of course people are bound to have the same exact tattoo but it's OBVIOUS she copied Acacia which is really annoying. Someone tweet that to A.

And about Jackson and the laptop while people were over. There were so many people there to interact with him during meal time idk why they did that. He could've gone one meal without it.

I'm glad someone else thinks so too! It's blatantly identical to A's tattoo.

She said on Twitter that she copied Ashley Benson's tattoo. Ashley has the letter G on her arm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notachild
Talker

Postby 1cor138 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/877674dadbb34bdb7d18718b1ef8d78b.png[/img]
Guess she doesn't care? Keren replied "yasss I love you". It seems like they're social climbing each other, in typical mommy vlogger fashion.

1cor138
Wallflower

Postby cec816 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:10 pm

Yes I know that but still can they afford all that whitout any loan???!!! Wow!! I did the wrong career choices and I live in the wrong country....[/quote]

They probably have a mortgage on their house and a car payment. Most people do.

Also, taxes in the US are lower than Europe, generally, especially in a state like FL. And some states don't even have income tax, or have property taxes as low as a couple hundred dollars a year in some areas. Every state does it differently.[/quote]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khoa mentioned that they have a mortgage a few weeks ago.
cec816
Amateur

Postby nebula » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:12 am

First thought of the reason why she "doesn't want him to grow up" it's because she's growing up and the titles "young mom" won't suit them anymore.
Have you seen her sitting by the tree with Jackson a few vlogs back, not knowing (yeah sure) Khoa was filming and she acted all "Rapunzel" glowing from beauty and innocence, until wrinkles made their appearance!!
Second thought: Where all the fiesta decorations were?? She bought and bought things from amazon but the house was nowhere near decorated as it supposed to be.
Not to mention that the birthday party was lame. With so many "friends" and so much money they are willing to spend the house seemed empty.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Informer

Postby Mpinks_ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:35 am

nebula wrote:First thought of the reason why she "doesn't want him to grow up" it's because she's growing up and the titles "young mom" won't suit them anymore.
Have you seen her sitting by the tree with Jackson a few vlogs back, not knowing (yeah sure) Khoa was filming and she acted all "Rapunzel" glowing from beauty and innocence, until wrinkles made their appearance!!
Second thought: Where all the fiesta decorations were?? She bought and bought things from amazon but the house was nowhere near decorated as it supposed to be.
Not to mention that the birthday party was lame. With so many "friends" and so much money they are willing to spend the house seemed empty.

The party is Saturday.

Mpinks_
Talker

Postby Amanda-L » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:43 am

Why do they never wrap the presents they give to Jackson? The best part of presents, for me, is watching my child excitedly rip the paper of something then her reaction to it. They did it at Christmas too, had all his toys just laid out on the floor. I don't get it.
Amanda-L
Talker

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:30 am

Amanda-L wrote:Why do they never wrap the presents they give to Jackson? The best part of presents, for me, is watching my child excitedly rip the paper of something then her reaction to it. They did it at Christmas too, had all his toys just laid out on the floor. I don't get it.

They're too lazy to, plus Jackson lacks the fine motor skills for it because he's behind on everything remember?

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby Dusty_Sidebar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:08 am

A few thoughts:
- don't know why but i really bugs me the punctuation after the J (the grammar freak is me is annoyed lol)
- totally agree on the sheet cake thing - also surely then would be the time to use the candles?
- i can't believe how many people on instagram are blindly believing the fell in the bathtub reasoning *hits head against wall*
- Also if literally everyone buys your kid dinosaur themed stuff maybe you should be having a dinosaur themed party (cause ya know the party is for the kid not you..)
- On a positive note its so nice to see jackson playing with so many toys - i don't get how he has an entire playroom but only recently have we seen him play with the dinosaurs, trucks etc - what are they storing in the playroom??
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker

Postby nebula » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 am

The party is Saturday? My bad

nebula
Informer

Postby Stellar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:52 am

This probably isn't a popular opinion but I think 2 is kinda young for a pool party. Especially when they said Jackson doesn't even know how to swim. I'm planning my sons first birthday next month and obviously he doesn't have any favorite characters so this party is pretty much for my husband and I, but I'm still making it a kids theme. This is his first birthday that he would actually understand and enjoy but Keren is too selfish to think of Jackson. All the adults will be in the pool and Jackson will be inside in front of a tv/computer screen. This isn't Jacksons party, it's Kerens party. A dinosaur theme would have been so perfect. Why wouldn't she want Jackson to enjoy his party

Stellar
Talker

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:19 am

ach8007 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/bf32745aba80a3ddf400c3bf7ed4be47.jpg[/img]

"We want to thank you guys for watching our videos to support Keren's insane spending habit. I want to thank everyone for letting us know how bad parents we are for letting Jackson have a binky and a bottle until he was 2. Please continue to watch our videos so we can save up enough money to afford the surgeries he will need to correct his teeth. And we are so grateful to have all this money now to spend on useless shit, like the many clothes Keren buys, which are made in countries like Bangladesh, where workers are barely payed $3 a day and work in horrible working conditions and sometimes die. But hey, we are still alive and could use your views so we can go out and buy more crap! Thanks for watching! See you in our next daily vlog! Byeeee"

IM SCREAMING

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby PookPook0307 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 am

Ive been trying to find the vlog I mentioned last thread but I can't track it down. Does anyone remember it maybe? Khoa was sitting on the sofa with Jackson and they were eating something like chicken or tortillas (I really wasn't paying attention but thats what it looked like) and he kept giving Jackson pieces of it. Jackson went to bite a piece off but couldn't so he just shoved it in his mouth and chewed with his back teeth.
PookPook0307
Amateur

Postby ach8007 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:01 am

So I was going through my daughter pacifiers to throw away because she is starting to get teeth (7months old) and look what I read on the back of the wubbanub that Jackson always has!! it clearly states to stop when the baby has teeth! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/d246879905608e342900d9e8299f161e.jpg[/img]

ach8007
Amateur

Postby Noturavemom » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:03 am

So I went back to the vlog where Jackson falls and therefore has jacked up teeth, according to daddy.... I watched a couple more vlogs that took place before that, and his teeth are the SAME!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Noturavemom
Amateur

Postby SoNotOverIt » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:22 am

When you search paci teeth and compare to Jackson's teeth, his look worse. What's the point of even taking it away now they already screwed his oral health and speech. I've never meant parents so ignorant

SoNotOverIt
Amateur

Postby Dusty_Sidebar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 am

ach8007 wrote:So I was going through my daughter pacifiers to throw away because she is starting to get teeth (7months old) and look what I read on the back of the wubbanub that Jackson always has!! it clearly states to stop when the baby has teeth!

I swear i read on here a while back that the toy detaches so when its time for no binky the child has the toy they are still attached to
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker

Postby spaghettisaus » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:10 am

SoNotOverIt wrote:
marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:[quote="marea_adr"]This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....

. Yeah that might just be you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nah, european here. 1000-1400€/ month is regular wage (working 40 hours a week) for people without children. I make about the same and have a higher eduction.
spaghettisaus
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ