Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by sasperillo »

calliepaige84 wrote:“Were you FLUFFY today???”

You could tell she wanted to roll her eyes at her mom
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't believe how proud Ruby was of her terrible analogy.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I feel so bad for Julie, being bullied is horrible. I wish ruby would actually help her learn how to deal with it instead of teaching her to bottle it in and put on a happy face. Children need to learn how to deal with their emotions in a healthy way and bottling in your emotions isn’t healthy.

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Sometimes I like Ruby, or at least I liked the original Ruby. But man, filming from different angles while Julie cried was SO despicable. I can't even imagine how far gone you are in your mind to film that...and set up shots for it. I'm a mom of 5 and love social media but I'm SO careful to never post something that could possibly embarrass a child. It's sickening that she did that to poor Julie.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

And another thing. Ruby said she posted that "with Julie's blessing". I have no doubt they tell the kids things like, "You know, we get to do all these fun things now and go on all these trips, etc. because of things we share on YouTube." Almost feels like blackmail.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:And another thing. Ruby said she posted that "with Julie's blessing". I have no doubt they tell the kids things like, "You know, we get to do all these fun things now and go on all these trips, etc. because of things we share on YouTube." Almost feels like blackmail.
100%!
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

My heart really aches for Julie. She's so sensitive and reminds me of myself at that age. I get the impression she's not very close to Shari or Chad and now that she's left with the little kids, Julie and Abby may be drifting apart a bit.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Did anyone else cringe when Abby said, "that's one boy you have to marry."? Like, as if at 15 you should already be weighing your options and looking for potential husbands... ugh. Yikes.

I will admit that was absolutely adorable that he went so far out of his way to make her special cupcakes though. At first I thought he was asking her to a dance or something, but he just did it to be nice? What a sweet boy.

I wonder if he goes to her new school, or if he's a friend from her other school? If he's from her new school, then I'm not sure how I feel about it, lol. That could either be really, really nice, or borderline creepy after only knowing each other for a few days.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Yes!!!! ^^^

It’s all about finding a husband really young!

Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I was just thinking that that boy probably watches these vlogs. He's either very flattered or very put off that the family acted like Shari just found her future husband. Not that Shari acted unreasonable, every girl gets excited when a boy likes her, but to film it so he can see her reaction might be embarrassing.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

That was a really sweet thing of that guy to do! Very nice for Shari. I hope they give it some time before they decide to date.. I don’t know what age they’ve decided is appropriate for them to start dating.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I paused the video to come talk about Shari's skirt. If she actually pulled it up to her waist, it'll look good. But she pulled it down around her hips and it makes her look shorter than she already is.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

They could care less about their damn dog, makes me so sad. Oh she ran away again? Huh... wonder where she went. Hopefully she comes back at some point....

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I paused the video to come talk about Shari's skirt. If she actually pulled it up to her waist, it'll look good. But she pulled it down around her hips and it makes her look shorter than she already is.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
A lot of schools make you wear it that low, my sister's did and they would get told off if it was shorter/teaches would measure how many inches above the knee it was. It's probably just school rules...
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Julie's face as her mom explains to her once again, to be a marshmallow. Looks like she's thinking 'my goodness my mom is so stupid, what is wrong with her?!'

Julie has a stomach ache before school again.
Come on Ruby, these are classic signs of anxiety. So common in children(adults too). Step up and be a mom!!
luciasmith11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by luciasmith11 »

are russell and eve still in school? there hasn't been much mention of it.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
I wonder if he goes to her new school, or if he's a friend from her other school? If he's from her new school, then I'm not sure how I feel about it, lol. That could either be really, really nice, or borderline creepy after only knowing each other for a few days.
It wouldn't make a huge difference in how long they have known each other, but I'm thinking Shari might have met him at Chad's football games. And that's how they got talking and whatever. I think he's a new school boy.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMFG stop with the marshmallow Ruby!

Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

luciasmith11 wrote:are russell and eve still in school? there hasn't been much mention of it.
She showed Russel getting off the bus today. I can't think of the last time eve went to school. But let's be real 2 days a week for a couple hours isn't school, so I'm not surprised. Lol
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Why did they have to stop for McDonald's before they were going out for a birthday dinner? Ruby could have eeeeeeasily said no because they would spoil their dinner. The only person I might give a pass to is Chad because he didn't go to the birthday dinner. But then again, McDonald's before football? That was like the worst choice ever. :?

Not only did Julie have a stomach ache before school, but Abby said that Chad was being mean to her. Siblings are going to fight of course, but if they sent Chad to the new school to work on better behavior....he's going to have to work a little harder on that. And since Julie just happened to have Shari's pants on, which I thought looked cute on her(they were just a little big), I stand by my idea that Julie wants some "cooler" clothes and wants to be treated like a bigger kid.

Return to “8 Passengers”