KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by ach8007 »

So I was going through my daughter pacifiers to throw away because she is starting to get teeth (7months old) and look what I read on the back of the wubbanub that Jackson always has!! ImageImage it clearly states to stop when the baby has teeth! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 9f161e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

So I went back to the vlog where Jackson falls and therefore has jacked up teeth, according to daddy.... I watched a couple more vlogs that took place before that, and his teeth are the SAME!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

When you search paci teeth and compare to Jackson's teeth, his look worse. What's the point of even taking it away now they already screwed his oral health and speech. I've never meant parents so ignorant

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

ach8007 wrote:So I was going through my daughter pacifiers to throw away because she is starting to get teeth (7months old) and look what I read on the back of the wubbanub that Jackson always has!! ImageImage it clearly states to stop when the baby has teeth!

I swear i read on here a while back that the toy detaches so when its time for no binky the child has the toy they are still attached to
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

SoNotOverIt wrote:
marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
. Yeah that might just be you....

Nah, european here. 1000-1400€/ month is regular wage (working 40 hours a week) for people without children. I make about the same and have a higher eduction.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

spaghettisaus wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:
marea_adr wrote: I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....

Nah, european here. 1000-1400€/ month is regular wage (working 40 hours a week) for people without children. I make about the same and have a higher eduction.
I think she's referring to the fact that she's 33 and unemployed without a car lol.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Dang her crows feet at 8:50 lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone know where the stuffed dinosaur at 9:55 is from? I've been looking for that exact same one forever!!!
GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Blackswan wrote:Does anyone know where the stuffed dinosaur at 9:55 is from? I've been looking for that exact same one forever!!!
Looked like a Jellycat brand Dinosaur.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Someone tweeted keren that she and bianca should go get tattoos for Landons birthday people are crazy! Taylor getting that tatt was literally ridiculous, once again pandering to kerens ego and perception that she is the queen of the fucking world and her kids are somehow special.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GureenBooberries wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does anyone know where the stuffed dinosaur at 9:55 is from? I've been looking for that exact same one forever!!!
Looked like a Jellycat brand Dinosaur.

OMG!Than you!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea of my search for it lol
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I mean I totally leave my kid on his birthday to go get a tattoo, for you know, his birthday. Not. Like he could care less about her tattoo.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Pineapples wrote:Someone tweeted keren that she and bianca should go get tattoos for Landons birthday Image people are crazy! Taylor getting that tatt was literally ridiculous, once again pandering to kerens ego and perception that she is the queen of the fucking world and her kids are somehow special.

I went back to watch their old videos and from Jackson's first birthday party, Taylor didn't seem to care much for them until she became their nanny. Once they stop paying her, she will move onto another kid. Wonder if she'll get a tattoo for that kid as well.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:Someone tweeted keren that she and bianca should go get tattoos for Landons birthday Image people are crazy! Taylor getting that tatt was literally ridiculous, once again pandering to kerens ego and perception that she is the queen of the fucking world and her kids are somehow special.

This. Like what is it about Keren that her friends are literally willing to give up their own life to cater to hers. Always visiting her, she never goes to their house. Always babysitting her kids and helping her out. We never see the favors go the other direction. I mean hello taylor, do you ever want your own children someday?? Now you have one less spot to honor your own kids someday.
KerrieL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KerrieL »

I cannot believe Keren and Kids didn’t go to Khoas Moms house... they were all at her house for Jackson!! Plus Jackson running around with a binkie in his mouth!!

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Wtf. She watched him climb up there without saying anything![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1fd7e7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 82c123.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Does it make anyone else laugh when subscribers come up to them and say 'are you keren and Khoa?' like seriously? No we just happen to look just like them...

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

spaghettisaus wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:
marea_adr wrote: I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....

Same here. But Europe isn't so expensive to live. There are no standards such as a house with 5 baths 6 bedrooms playroom basement "man cave" etc. No one is shopping all the time filling up a huge cart with unnecessary stuff twice a week or must have a big ass new car.
We live simple it's cheaper we like it and it's good!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Idk if this has been mentioned on here before but why does a damn 2 year old have the same full-sized bed I do from Ikea? lmao
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

damondaniel wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned on here before but why does a damn 2 year old have the same full-sized bed I do from Ikea? lmao

In away in their minds they think they are saving money in the long run. Instead of converting from a crib to toddler to full size.

It would have been better if they got the twin he could still grow into it because he's waaaay too little for that big ass bed.

Also I think they mentioned that if guest came over they would sleep in Jacksons room which could be another reason as well.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”