Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She still ended up with a crappy stroller, there is no way that Graco is going to hold up to the abuse of the Skube family.
She could’ve gotten a really nice stroller for less than she paid for that thing.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Natxo wrote:Somebody in the comments told Jess to shave addies hair so it will grow back thicker. Lol is that seriously a thing

Yup my mom did that to my sister and I when we were both 6 months old and it did work. Gives a fresh start from the newborn hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Good Lord. She must be stopped. This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 20b538.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe she bought ANOTHER stroller lmao do they have money to burn? And ANOTHER takeout "brunch", they must spend hundreds a month!!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'll never understand the outfits with so many patterns. I've had friends who blow a lot of money on handmade outfits for their daughters with these weird pants with ruffles at the ankles. Makes them look like those chicken with feathery feet and then it's usually 3-4 patterns in one outfit. Your child is a person not an easter egg.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Natxo wrote:Somebody in the comments told Jess to shave addies hair so it will grow back thicker. Lol is that seriously a thing
I think it's a hispanic thing. My son is not bald by any means and all of my husbands family (Mexican) keep telling me to shave it so it will come back thicker and fuller. Even though they did it to his niece at three months and she now has extremely thick hair, I still call BS. My mom never shaved my head and my hair is ridiculously thick and past my butt.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Some Chinese people shave their babies heads at 100 days old [some do it at 1 month etc] so yeah I think the baby head shaving thing is cultural. My grandmother had thin hair tried all the tricks with my mother who ended up with thin hair and I have thin hair too so I guess shaving doesn't always work. :P
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

My parents thought the same thing when I was a baby (white early 90's family), but my mom didn't want people to think I was a boy(again...early 90's). But my hair ended up thickening up as I got older so they're glad they didn't!
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I think Lilia will be pretty when she gets older but mostly because she has thick hair and is skinny. Her face is kind of weird looking but I also think she'll grow into it. She's in an annoying stage right now, I hate her baby talk.. big Caden is the same age as her and he doesn't talk like a toddler? I think Jess babies Lilia so she acts that way in response. Idk.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I think Lilia will be pretty when she gets older but mostly because she has thick hair and is skinny. Her face is kind of weird looking but I also think she'll grow into it. She's in an annoying stage right now, I hate her baby talk.. big Caden is the same age as her and he doesn't talk like a toddler? I think Jess babies Lilia so she acts that way in response. Idk.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I bet part of the reason Addie hated the other stroller is those cheap strollers aren't as comfortable. I was going to say you get what you pay for but she was given the stroller wasn't she.

Didn't we wonder if the reason the camera died is that Lilia didn't do as well with her teacher conference. Why couldn't she just say she preferred not to show it or just not show any of them. Hopefully the after school math tutoring helps.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lyddiebug wrote:Maybe it's just because my mom researches EVERYTHING, but I'm always surprised by how little research Jess does before she goes to the store to look for something. The most she ever has is a recommendation from a friend or a vague memory of something she saw online.
what friends? lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

DoodleBop wrote:I bet part of the reason Addie hated the other stroller is those cheap strollers aren't as comfortable. I was going to say you get what you pay for but she was given the stroller wasn't she.

Didn't we wonder if the reason the camera died is that Lilia didn't do as well with her teacher conference. Why couldn't she just say she preferred not to show it or just not show any of them. Hopefully the after school math tutoring helps.
If I remember correctly she bought it brand new for Disney Land. It was sitting in the living room still in the box for weeks before they went.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MommaMia3 wrote:Good Lord. She must be stopped. This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 20b538.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Where are the boys Halloween outfits?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"We had to get a new one..." Recap

Different (musical) shots of sleeping kids, kids being dropped off at school, and some drone footage of Modesto before a "WHAT'S UP FAMMMM" occurs. Jess took a "good nap" this morning because Chris is apparently amazing and she only got three hours of sleep the previous night. They have to go do "adulting stuff" now.
More Modesto drone footage! They go to a drive-thru (Taco Bell?) and Chris orders a #8. Off to Babies R Us for a new stroller for Addie. The stroller they had worked for a long time but there are a few issues. The first one is the tray - Addie snacks a lot when they go on walks (twice a day is her goal for that) and she never really specifies the issue with the tray. Another issue is that the stroller "only lies flat" and thus Addie can escape...uhh, what? The third issue is that if the front wheel isn't locked (doesn't turn) it is bumpy. They are testing out a Graco ClickConnect stroller (I have one and it's nice but my kid is 2 and barely bigger than Addie, so...) and Jess wishes it was prettier (because it wasn't PEEEEEEENK), but it has a tray for baby, a tray for Mommy, mesh that she and Addie can see each other through, and easily adjustable footrests (mine doesn't have this but I like that!) and adjustable backing (that they test with the baby in it and you aren't supposed to -_- ), as well as a basket underneath (Jess will use this for scooters/backpacks, I use it to get the mail from the post office once a week LOL). They buy it on sale for $200 and Addie pushes the stroller while walking (my kiddo LOVES to do this lol with strollers and shopping carts). Addie gets mad when Chris takes the stroller from her and toddles toward another one.
Next stop - the bank, because Jess is completely out of checks (parents use checks?). They cut to being back home and unload the box with the stroller in it because Jess wants to use it for school pick-ups.
This week's episode of "Chris Opens MeowShit" (Shit censored with a meow) - Chris unboxes the stroller and assembles it while Jess films. Lots of clicking noises. The stroller they got was a Graco Modes 3-in-1, according to the box. Jess puts the camera in the "mommy compartment" and leaves to pick up the older three kids while Chris goes to pick up Landen. "She actually sits in this one...I love it!" (Did you actually buckle her in this time?)
Kyson learned about Johnny Appleseed in school. Apparently, Jess only picked up Kyson and Kaden because where Lilia is struggling in math, so she's in an after school program two times a week to help her with that. They have to go home and get Sadie because Sadie has an appointment for vaccinations today (I wonder if there are anti vax people for cats...random thought LOL)
Jess comes home to Landen outside with a green ball. He didn't paint or learn anything, apparently, but he did color. They get some packages dropped off at the front door and the boys help bring them in. Chris opens a canvas that has a black and white picture of Lilia and Addie, then another with Tommy and Landen. They were expecting another with Caden, Kyson, and Kaden, but it isn't there yet. She got the canvases to go along the wall to the stairs. She goes on about how kids are "constantly changing" (it's called GROWING UP!) and how they look different now compared to when the pictures were taken.
Jess shows off a Halloween outfit for Addie...oh lord honey no. She loads Sadie into her carrier and tells the boys that they have to be quiet at the vet's office because they don't want to scare the pets and animals in the office. Kyson wonders if the animals are real or not, and when told they are, he wonders if there are pandas. They talk with the vet or vet assistant and supposedly now they have to wait to get Sadie spayed until she's done with her rabies shots? I think this girl needs a different vet...
Chris and Kaden are in Chris's car to get things for Kaden's science project. They get some dry ice and other things and then Jess edits this next segment interestingly...it's time for "scientist Kaden!" Chris helps Kaden get vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, and sugar. They mix some things together and make a "fizzy" experiment, which Kaden then adds red food coloring to. They add more things and the stuff eventually foams out of the jar (Lilia is home by this point BTW) and then play with the dry ice. The kids are amazed by the dry ice reactions, even with food coloring added in. "Thanks for watching Scientist Kaden!"
There may or may not be dance parties involved while cooking/eating dinner, including Lilia dancing with her pom poms from cheer.
Jess wraps up the video - end of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sometimes I'm just about to feel sorry for Mimi then I remember how she said she was excited when her 17 yo daughter told her she was pregnant with another useless teenager
Just like sometimes I'm just about to feel sorry for Jess and then I remember how she planned 3 pregnancies (besides Addie) before she even turned 22 and had no stable relationship or income.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The children aren't taught the value of anything like the bike ramp they love so much. They see mom buying how many cameras. Eventually the youtube money will end and they'll be living only on the income of whatever job Chris gets and whatever child support Gabe gives. That will be interesting.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

NaNaBrianna wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I guess but she still has the weekends with all the kids and their afterschool time. I'm just saying. Yes, it is easy to keep up with things when you have one baby who will sit in a playpen for over an hour. I remember the way that was, and it gets harder when you have multiple kids different ages. All I'm trying to say is I can see why it's gotten away from Jessica, she has a lot of kids/schedules to manage and think about plus vlogging and editing.

I just think jess should delegate chores to the older kids, make Chris do some stuff so she's not overwhelmed and make a schedule for herself.
I wholeheartedly agree.

I mean, the Duggars did it with 19 by utilizing a buddy system. And each kid knew they had responsibilities. They just need chores and expectations.

Nah, the Duggars did it by making their 4 eldest daughters spend their childhoods and teen years being moms to their younger siblings. I totally agree that the older kids could be doing more (even just Lilia helping to load the dishwasher, the twins setting out school clothes the night before, etc.) but when it gets to the point of older kids assuming the responsibility of their younger siblings then it's just unfair and selfish of the parents. At least Jess's kids have a childhood unlike those poor Duggar girls who raised their first babies at 8 and probably won't stop until they're 40.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I just can't get over how bad her lashes look

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

webby wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I really wish Jess would stop eating taco bell or at least get something a bit health (I know that's not easy at taco bell).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I hope this is a reference to her newest video where she's eating Taco Bell in the Car before she goes in Babies R Us and buys her 10th stroller. you know that's not the only thing she walked out w

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I haven't watched yet but you got me thinking she's probably not far off stroller number 10 lol. She bought a new one for each kid (first baby, twins, 'last baby', 'last baby' 2.0) which is 4, she at one point had FOUR double strollers for the twins (that's what it says in a vid description) which is 7, I think she replaced at least one with Landen which makes 8, 9 is Admonish's new stroller. I actually think there miiiiight have been another one in there somewhere but I can't remember for sure. That's NINE strollers. How do you go through NINE in seven years?

ETA: maybe that can be her new hashtag 'NINEINSEVEN'
Last edited by luci417 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”