mamaya10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by mamaya10 »

nebula wrote:
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
. Yeah that might just be you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nah, european here. 1000-1400€/ month is regular wage (working 40 hours a week) for people without children. I make about the same and have a higher eduction.[/quote]Same here. But Europe isn't so expensive to live. There are no standards such as a house with 5 baths 6 bedrooms playroom basement "man cave" etc. No one is shopping all the time filling up a huge cart with unnecessary stuff twice a week or must have a big ass new car.
We live simple it's cheaper we like it and it's good!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk[/quote]

Sorry for the OT, but 'm really surprised by this. Where are you guys from? I'm European as well and where I'm from the wages are a lot higher (and live isn't cheap either). We should generalize Europe like this, there are so many countries! I guess you are from eastern Europe or maybe the south?
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

^sorry for messing up the quotes, its difficult when you aren't allowed to quote more than 3.

I have cultural question, no critic, I'm just very curious. Is that a normal thing to always have a theme for a birthday party? I always see that with American youtubers and I think its nice, I'm just not used to that, especially for small kids who don't care anyway. when I grew up I think I never had a theme for my parties.. (they were still fun though)
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

I couldn’t afford a birthday cake so she blew out a candle instead

- Khoa is playing tennis.
- Keren stains wood shelves for their office.
- Khoa let’s MyLan drive Kerens car, it’s her birthday so Khoa gets her some ice cream.
- Khoa edits the vlog.
- Keren is sleeping with Jackson in his room.
- Wyatt brought Khoa food.
- Khoa cuddles with the kids.
- Jackson crawls on the couch.
- Keren is obsessed with her tattoo.
- Keren said she needs to shave her legs, Khoa jokingly told her to shave her face too.
- Keren tells Khoa he’s big and handsome. (Their minions have been tweeting about it)
- Khoa goes to his moms house.
- Khoas family celebrate MyLans birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

mamaya10 wrote:^sorry for messing up the quotes, its difficult when you aren't allowed to quote more than 3.

I have cultural question, no critic, I'm just very curious. Is that a normal thing to always have a theme for a birthday party? I always see that with American youtubers and I think its nice, I'm just not used to that, especially for small kids who don't care anyway. when I grew up I think I never had a theme for my parties.. (they were still fun though)
Yeah it's fairly common! It's usually based off of a tv show or movie that the kid likes. Or sometimes theyre generic but almost always a theme of some sort.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Hopefully she gets an anti wrinkle skincare sponsorship for them damn crows feet! I'm
2 years older than her and I don't even have that. I guess all the junk she eats is really starting to show Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d801f5.jpg[/img]

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d49f3a.jpg[/img]

Somebody caption this Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

"we need a stud finder... One that finds studs in the wall".. um. No fucking duh keren. It's called a fucking stud finder

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ach8007 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d49f3a.jpg[/img]

Somebody caption this Image

"half white, half asian"

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I’m surprised I haven’t seen or no one talked about it... but if you go to Kerens personal YT and watch the squiggle eyebrow video, you get reaaaaaalllll close to those crows feet. Honest to God, they look like scratches on her face. They are so deep and that matte full coverage foundation does NOTHING for them. I had never seen them that close before. She needs a skin care regimen and a dewy foundation... sheesh.

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

ach8007 wrote:Hopefully she gets an anti wrinkle skincare sponsorship for them damn crows feet! I'm
2 years older than her and I don't even have that. I guess all the junk she eats is really starting to show Image

hahaha Keren really does age quickly, it's probably coming from when she's pregnant he face swells and then loosing the weight. Can't escape bad eating habits. You know who has great skin? Tammy hembrow maybe we should just show Keren her instagram page

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

I'm from Greece and I agree that the economical crisis affected not only our income, but also our way of thinking! I'm more than grateful for having a house without debt , which I inherited from my grandparents, and not having credit card. My opinion is that we have to achieve more than our ancestors. My great-grandparents started from nothing and with my grandparents bought lands with olive, lemon trees and vineyard.
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

ach8007 wrote:Hopefully she gets an anti wrinkle skincare sponsorship for them damn crows feet! I'm

Omg I feel so dumb now.. English is not my first language and all the time you guys were talking about her crows feet I thought you were talking about her feet Image
I was wondering where you were seeing her feet all the time. Image
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

mamaya10 wrote:
nebula wrote:
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....

Nah, european here. 1000-1400€/ month is regular wage (working 40 hours a week) for people without children. I make about the same and have a higher eduction.[/quote]Same here. But Europe isn't so expensive to live. There are no standards such as a house with 5 baths 6 bedrooms playroom basement "man cave" etc. No one is shopping all the time filling up a huge cart with unnecessary stuff twice a week or must have a big ass new car.

Sorry for the OT, but 'm really surprised by this. Where are you guys from? I'm European as well and where I'm from the wages are a lot higher (and live isn't cheap either). We should generalize Europe like this, there are so many countries! I guess you are from eastern Europe or maybe the south?[/quote]

No, western europe. Belgium to be exact. It’s possible that there’s a difference in countries. One of the reasons the wages are so low is because of the crap ton of taxes we pay.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

SoNotOverIt wrote:

hahaha Keren really does age quickly, it's probably coming from when she's pregnant he face swells and then loosing the weight. Can't escape bad eating habits. You know who has great skin? Tammy hembrow maybe we should just show Keren her instagram page

I was pregnant too and my face really swelled up the last month of pregnancy but I don't got it this bad. I have a daily skincare routine plus I put on sunblock everyday. Keren probably doesn't even wash her face everyday let alone put on sunblock.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I was so bothered watching the fall haul video and seeing that she STILL has the stock photo in the frame on her shelf behind her. why? lol. she spends all this money buying new decor every week but can't be bothered to put and actual picture of her family/whatever in that frame?

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???
pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
to be fair you can't always compare 2 situations without all the whereabouts
these 2 have a youtube channel, khoa has a job, his family have a restaurant...which is probably not your case according to what you said. Also I don't know which country you're from (and I'm not asking you to tell it here), I'm from Europe too and started working last year after having my master's degree and I'm making more than 1000euros, a friend of mine just graduated from university too and her first job is paid 2500 euros. I think it depends on the country you're living in AND the personal situations (like if you have a degree or not, in which field you're working and so on). And some people just can't stop spending money and live way beyond their means like another friend of mine who is paid 900euros, has a kid, 500euros of rental and keeps spending money like there's no tomorrow. You would think she makes more than me but it's just that she is in serious debt.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

mamaya10 wrote:
nebula wrote:

Sorry for the OT, but 'm really surprised by this. Where are you guys from? I'm European as well and where I'm from the wages are a lot higher (and live isn't cheap either). We should generalize Europe like this, there are so many countries! I guess you are from eastern Europe or maybe the south?[/quote]

eastern europe is BALLS expensive and the pay is AWFUL. I have family who live there and when I go back to visit, I am always appalled by the prices
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ach8007 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d801f5.jpg

I was pregnant too and my face really swelled up the last month of pregnancy but I don't got it this bad. I have a daily skincare routine plus I put on sunblock everyday. Keren probably doesn't even wash her face everyday let alone put on sunblock.

honestly it might be bc she tanned alot when she was younger...leathery skin, fine lines, and wrinkles
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Aging like a Jack-o-lantern 3 days after Halloween smh

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I'm going to be 41 and I don't have a single crows foot at all..

Return to “KKandBabyJ”