Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

luci417 wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I guess but she still has the weekends with all the kids and their afterschool time. I'm just saying. Yes, it is easy to keep up with things when you have one baby who will sit in a playpen for over an hour. I remember the way that was, and it gets harder when you have multiple kids different ages. All I'm trying to say is I can see why it's gotten away from Jessica, she has a lot of kids/schedules to manage and think about plus vlogging and editing.

I just think jess should delegate chores to the older kids, make Chris do some stuff so she's not overwhelmed and make a schedule for herself.
I wholeheartedly agree.

I mean, the Duggars did it with 19 by utilizing a buddy system. And each kid knew they had responsibilities. They just need chores and expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, the Duggars did it by making their 4 eldest daughters spend their childhoods and teen years being moms to their younger siblings. I totally agree that the older kids could be doing more (even just Lilia helping to load the dishwasher, the twins setting out school clothes the night before, etc.) but when it gets to the point of older kids assuming the responsibility of their younger siblings then it's just unfair and selfish of the parents. At least Jess's kids have a childhood unlike those poor Duggar girls who raised their first babies at 8 and probably won't stop until they're 40.
Poor Jana still at home because her father won't approve a marriage until her mother no longer needs a live in Nanny. Jana raised most of those kids more so than "mama" ever did. Now Jana has watched her younger sisters get to get out. I keep hoping Jana and John David [the twins] to just up and leave one day.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop wrote:
luci417 wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote: I wholeheartedly agree.

I mean, the Duggars did it with 19 by utilizing a buddy system. And each kid knew they had responsibilities. They just need chores and expectations.

Nah, the Duggars did it by making their 4 eldest daughters spend their childhoods and teen years being moms to their younger siblings. I totally agree that the older kids could be doing more (even just Lilia helping to load the dishwasher, the twins setting out school clothes the night before, etc.) but when it gets to the point of older kids assuming the responsibility of their younger siblings then it's just unfair and selfish of the parents. At least Jess's kids have a childhood unlike those poor Duggar girls who raised their first babies at 8 and probably won't stop until they're 40.
Poor Jana still at home because her father won't approve a marriage until her mother no longer needs a live in Nanny. Jana raised most of those kids more so than "mama" ever did. Now Jana has watched her younger sisters get to get out. I keep hoping Jana and John David [the twins] to just up and leave one day.
#freejana
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Shaving hair does absolutely nothing scientifically. It will not make hair grow in thicker. It may only appear thicker when it is first visible again because the end of the hair shaft is blunt, not tapered like it would be if it were not cut.

A link for the curious: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... k-thicker/
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I love how in the vlog when they are opening the canvases she says she may just have to buy new ones in 6 months. Those pictures had to cost at least $500 if not more and she got three. Jess why waste your money on new ones just because the kids look older in 6 months.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
pammpers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pammpers »

I just noticed how typical for the kids to say "oh my God" as one of their expressions. And im not sure if ive seen them like pray or something about their religion. Like do they really know who's "God" that they are talking about?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

She should spend some money on a real photographer if she is going to pay that much for canvases! Those pictures are terrible.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Is Jess seriously complaining about the canvas pictures not being recent enough because Lilia no longer has her front teeth like she does in the picture?
With how much Jess is obsessed with that child’s teeth you wouldn’t think she’d have all those damn cavities.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

georgiapeach19 wrote:I love how in the vlog when they are opening the canvases she says she may just have to buy new ones in 6 months. Those pictures had to cost at least $500 if not more and she got three. Jess why waste your money on new ones just because the kids look older in 6 months.

they're not that expensive. I have one the same size as hers, it was $50. I also got one the same size but a smaller width and it was $50. but knowing her she prolly used some ripoff company

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

webby wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I love how in the vlog when they are opening the canvases she says she may just have to buy new ones in 6 months. Those pictures had to cost at least $500 if not more and she got three. Jess why waste your money on new ones just because the kids look older in 6 months.

they're not that expensive. I have one the same size as hers, it was $50. I also got one the same size but a smaller width and it was $50. but knowing her she prolly used some ripoff company

I must be looking at the expensive websiteImage

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wonder if she really is gonna stay reasonable with the kids Christmas gifts this year.

With the way she's blowing $200 a day lately I will be surprised if she doesn't go crazy this year

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

luci417 wrote:
webby wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I really wish Jess would stop eating taco bell or at least get something a bit health (I know that's not easy at taco bell).

I hope this is a reference to her newest video where she's eating Taco Bell in the Car before she goes in Babies R Us and buys her 10th stroller. you know that's not the only thing she walked out w

I haven't watched yet but you got me thinking she's probably not far off stroller number 10 lol. She bought a new one for each kid (first baby, twins, 'last baby', 'last baby' 2.0) which is 4, she at one point had FOUR double strollers for the twins (that's what it says in a vid description) which is 7, I think she replaced at least one with Landen which makes 8, 9 is Admonish's new stroller. I actually think there miiiiight have been another one in there somewhere but I can't remember for sure. That's NINE strollers. How do you go through NINE in seven years?

ETA: maybe that can be her new hashtag 'NINEINSEVEN'
Oh you can day TENINSEVEN...they bought a double stroller not too long ago when they went to disney again with lilia janell alyna and addie
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

So many people think if they get an expensive camera they can take photos like a photographer. I'll buy a Viking range and magically turn into a chef.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

DoodleBop wrote:So many people think if they get an expensive camera they can take photos like a photographer. I'll buy a Viking range and magically turn into a chef.
*cough*Tayler*cough*
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Kyson:"is there pandas?"
I had to stop the video because I was laughing so hard
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"We had to get a new one..." Recap

Different (musical) shots of sleeping kids, kids being dropped off at school, and some drone footage of Modesto before a "WHAT'S UP FAMMMM" occurs. Jess took a "good nap" this morning because Chris is apparently amazing and she only got three hours of sleep the previous night. They have to go do "adulting stuff" now.
More Modesto drone footage! They go to a drive-thru (Taco Bell?) and Chris orders a #8. Off to Babies R Us for a new stroller for Addie. The stroller they had worked for a long time but there are a few issues. The first one is the tray - Addie snacks a lot when they go on walks (twice a day is her goal for that) and she never really specifies the issue with the tray. Another issue is that the stroller "only lies flat" and thus Addie can escape...uhh, what? The third issue is that if the front wheel isn't locked (doesn't turn) it is bumpy. They are testing out a Graco ClickConnect stroller (I have one and it's nice but my kid is 2 and barely bigger than Addie, so...) and Jess wishes it was prettier (because it wasn't PEEEEEEENK), but it has a tray for baby, a tray for Mommy, mesh that she and Addie can see each other through, and easily adjustable footrests (mine doesn't have this but I like that!) and adjustable backing (that they test with the baby in it and you aren't supposed to -_- ), as well as a basket underneath (Jess will use this for scooters/backpacks, I use it to get the mail from the post office once a week LOL). They buy it on sale for $200 and Addie pushes the stroller while walking (my kiddo LOVES to do this lol with strollers and shopping carts). Addie gets mad when Chris takes the stroller from her and toddles toward another one.
Next stop - the bank, because Jess is completely out of checks (parents use checks?). They cut to being back home and unload the box with the stroller in it because Jess wants to use it for school pick-ups.
This week's episode of "Chris Opens MeowShit" (Shit censored with a meow) - Chris unboxes the stroller and assembles it while Jess films. Lots of clicking noises. The stroller they got was a Graco Modes 3-in-1, according to the box. Jess puts the camera in the "mommy compartment" and leaves to pick up the older three kids while Chris goes to pick up Landen. "She actually sits in this one...I love it!" (Did you actually buckle her in this time?)
Kyson learned about Johnny Appleseed in school. Apparently, Jess only picked up Kyson and Kaden because where Lilia is struggling in math, so she's in an after school program two times a week to help her with that. They have to go home and get Sadie because Sadie has an appointment for vaccinations today (I wonder if there are anti vax people for cats...random thought LOL)
Jess comes home to Landen outside with a green ball. He didn't paint or learn anything, apparently, but he did color. They get some packages dropped off at the front door and the boys help bring them in. Chris opens a canvas that has a black and white picture of Lilia and Addie, then another with Tommy and Landen. They were expecting another with Caden, Kyson, and Kaden, but it isn't there yet. She got the canvases to go along the wall to the stairs. She goes on about how kids are "constantly changing" (it's called GROWING UP!) and how they look different now compared to when the pictures were taken.
Jess shows off a Halloween outfit for Addie...oh lord honey no. She loads Sadie into her carrier and tells the boys that they have to be quiet at the vet's office because they don't want to scare the pets and animals in the office. Kyson wonders if the animals are real or not, and when told they are, he wonders if there are pandas. They talk with the vet or vet assistant and supposedly now they have to wait to get Sadie spayed until she's done with her rabies shots? I think this girl needs a different vet...
Chris and Kaden are in Chris's car to get things for Kaden's science project. They get some dry ice and other things and then Jess edits this next segment interestingly...it's time for "scientist Kaden!" Chris helps Kaden get vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, and sugar. They mix some things together and make a "fizzy" experiment, which Kaden then adds red food coloring to. They add more things and the stuff eventually foams out of the jar (Lilia is home by this point BTW) and then play with the dry ice. The kids are amazed by the dry ice reactions, even with food coloring added in. "Thanks for watching Scientist Kaden!"
There may or may not be dance parties involved while cooking/eating dinner, including Lilia dancing with her pom poms from cheer.
Jess wraps up the video - end of vlog
I still use checks Image to pay rent and such.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Look, it's Jessss' superhero![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3b16ed.jpg[/img]

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

berrybitch wrote:Ok random but I think Lilia is going to be absolutely beautiful when she gets older. She was a really strange looking baby but seems to be growing into her features. I hate commenting on children's appearances but the most recent picture of her with her teeth missing is just really pretty to me. (Not the missing teeth part lmao) I just hope she takes after her dad personality wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ummm. Gabe has no personality. At least not on camera. Maybe in real life he is better but on camera he always has this "Duuuurrrrrrrr" look on his face like he's a big dope.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

pammpers wrote:I just noticed how typical for the kids to say "oh my God" as one of their expressions. And im not sure if ive seen them like pray or something about their religion. Like do they really know who's "God" that they are talking about?
I'm not sure where you live but that's just a really common saying in America. It's not used in a religious way but I do know some super religious people who consider it to be "taking the Lord's name in vain" and offensive. I have no idea if Jess is religious or if she's raising the kids to be.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

doggo wrote:
pammpers wrote:I just noticed how typical for the kids to say "oh my God" as one of their expressions. And im not sure if ive seen them like pray or something about their religion. Like do they really know who's "God" that they are talking about?
I'm not sure where you live but that's just a really common saying in America. It's not used in a religious way but I do know some super religious people who consider it to be "taking the Lord's name in vain" and offensive. I have no idea if Jess is religious or if she's raising the kids to be.

My kids started saying 'oh my God' after watching the movie trolls, maybe they got it from a movie?
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

whatthepho wrote:Look, it's Jessss' superhero![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3b16ed.jpg[/img]

I might be talking out of my ass, but doesn't breastfeeding stop being super beneficial after a certain age? I feel like I read somewhere that there isn't much of a point to do it after 2 years old...

Return to “JesssFam”