Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by smom12 »

Those things are minimum $100.

“Oh but I don’t have money to help my dad with his non existent cancer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

Blackswan wrote:I'm not watching a 15 minute video full of lies about her shitty ass relationship.
I generally like b (at least I root for her) but I don't really see what advice she has apart from how to keep a very passionless relationship together. It's so obvious that they wouldn't have chosen each other if Britney hadn't ended up pregnant with Aria. I think if one of them caught a glimpse of what they're missing (a real fun, loving adult relationship) it would be over within a year. You know there are guys out there who would do things like prank you back instead of getting mad, and marry you within a year of proposing, Britney! You don't have to struggle on with the same guy forever if it's not good.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I can't believe this greedy pig asks nonstop for handouts and has never even done a giveaway (sponsored trail mix doesn't count) or done anything to give back to her subscribers. Now that she doesn't have to worry about begging for more money for her dad she suddenly stops donating to gofundmes lol.

Even with her "friends" i see them buying her crap and she never does it back for them. Such a gross person.

I saw her reply to someone the other day saying she was going to check her PO box. Notice she hasn't been filming it lately...

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Sorry to be off topic. But anyone know any mom bloggers that show more of the hardships of being a teen or young mom? Maybe single, working lower paying job etc... Someone who does not have it as easy as Brittany does? ( Of course I mean VLOGGERS, not bloggers. I am incredulous that my computer does not know the word "VLOGGER or VLOG" and autocorrects to "blog")
Thanks!
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Ripley wrote:Sorry to be off topic. But anyone know any mom bloggers that show more of the hardships of being a teen or young mom? Maybe single, working lower paying job etc... Someone who does not have it as easy as Brittany does? ( Of course I mean VLOGGERS, not bloggers. I am incredulous that my computer does not know the word "VLOGGER or VLOG" and autocorrects to "blog")
Thanks!
Karlee holden

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Kish wrote:Why is she filming in Harlow’s room? And what’s up with her ridiculous face in the viewfinder?
Harlow doesn't have a room her crib is in B&Es room

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

She said that doctor pretty much forced her to start steroids, but her old clip doesn't make it seem that way at all.

And I love how in the hidden camera footage, she's al, "Ultimately I'm the parent and I'll decide, but what do you think?" Dumbass.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Kish wrote:Why is she filming in Harlow’s room? And what’s up with her ridiculous face in the viewfinder?

Correction: that is Britney and Harlow’s room. Ean has a room downstairs and his computer chair.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:She said that doctor pretty much forced her to start steroids, but her old clip doesn't make it seem that way at all.

And I love how in the hidden camera footage, she's al, "Ultimately I'm the parent and I'll decide, but what do you think?" Dumbass.
I was just about to comment and say something about that. You'll make the decisions yet you're so in denial about your sons health. Sure, Brit.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I wonder if she was honest about his symptoms? Did she describe them to the doctor? She admits in a vlog that he trips over his feet sometimes and I have seen manifestations of what I think are signs and symptoms of his MD. Or did she just say that he is doing fine, running, going up and down stairs etc...?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

And yeah, the "I am the parent, so ultimately I will decide etc.." I thought that was her trying her best to sound like a "grown up" lol.
I mean why would you say that to the doctor? Sure, think it, but don't say it to the doctor. They don't like to be doubted like that for no particular reason. The only thing it accomplishes is making the dr think you don't trust what he is saying and that ultimately, you know better than he does. I have worked around many docs and it is just not a good idea to say things like that.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

smom12 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Correction: that is Britney and Harlow’s room. Ean has a room downstairs and his computer chair.

Dang, I had a feeling there was something was off about my post ^^;; Thank you two for clearing that up!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ilovecats wrote:
Ripley wrote:Sorry to be off topic. But anyone know any mom bloggers that show more of the hardships of being a teen or young mom? Maybe single, working lower paying job etc... Someone who does not have it as easy as Brittany does? ( Of course I mean VLOGGERS, not bloggers. I am incredulous that my computer does not know the word "VLOGGER or VLOG" and autocorrects to "blog")
Thanks!
Karlee holden

Bonnie Harris was great but she stopped vlogging:( Her older vidoes are still up though.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Thanks!
Karlee holden

Bonnie Harris was great but she stopped vlogging:( Her older vidoes are still up though.
You watch her too! She is actually one of the only two bloggers that I am subscribed to! I like her and am sad that she is on a prolonged break!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Thanks!
Karlee holden

You watch her too! She is actually one of the only two bloggers that I am subscribed to! I like her and am sad that she is on a prolonged break![/quote]

Love her! She is active on IG but it isn't the same...
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Curtain06 wrote:I didn't watch the whole thing so I may be off here... But I would be absolutely LIVID if a doctor said my child needed to be on a certain medication & then at the next appointment had no recollection of prescribing the meds (hello you keep documentation for a reason!) & then acted off as if I had chosen it spontaneously for my child without prior advice.
if i am being honest here something tells me that this isn't the complete story. i feel like britt used that as an excuse to justify HER decision to take nolan off of meds because the side effects were too much for her to handle for example him being super off the charts attitude wise in some of the videos i have seen.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Steroids are known to increase aggression and anxiety. She should have known this. If the doctor didn't explain that to her it's on the sheet that gets printed with the medication from the pharmacy or a quick google away. Unfortunately not everyone can just take their kids off meds because they don't like all the side effects.

Since he's an active child, now made more active with steroids if she took him outside to run off steam everyday it would probably have helped his aggression but it seems the only time he's outside is on his way to the car.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can see where she wouldn’t have been able to handle his behavior. Kids on steroids are little devils. Starving, hungry, never satisfied little devils.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol more shopping for ugly basic home decor. She really needs a hobby god damn

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I rarely watch her videos anymore (stopped before she changed her name to Beplus3) but I catch up here and I'm disgusted.

My daughter has a life threatening medical condition and frequently requires steroids and yes, they're horrible. But it beats seeing your child in pain or becoming even sicker.

It's so gross and irresponsible and selfish I don't have words.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”