Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

That's what I've heard too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

funkycat123 wrote:
whatthepho wrote:Look, it's Jessss' superhero![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 3b16ed.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I might be talking out of my ass, but doesn't breastfeeding stop being super beneficial after a certain age? I feel like I read somewhere that there isn't much of a point to do it after 2 years old...
Even if breastmilk is still beneficial after age 2, there is absolutely 100% NO reason why the kid still has to get it from the tap. The breastmilk can be expressed and it in a sippy cup for the child. Nursing at an older age is unnecessary and I think women who do it are doing it for their own benefit rather than the child's. Meaning they don't want to let go or are doing it for attention, etc.
I am a huge breastfeeding advocate but nursing from the breast after age 2 is just..........ummm, no.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

After watching “scientist Kaden” I was happy to see his speech is improving. I don’t have to rely on subtitles as much. I think kindergarten is really helping both twins

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
berrybitch wrote:Ok random but I think Lilia is going to be absolutely beautiful when she gets older. She was a really strange looking baby but seems to be growing into her features. I hate commenting on children's appearances but the most recent picture of her with her teeth missing is just really pretty to me. (Not the missing teeth part lmao) I just hope she takes after her dad personality wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ummm. Gabe has no personality. At least not on camera. Maybe in real life he is better but on camera he always has this "Duuuurrrrrrrr" look on his face like he's a big dope.

So does amber. She is a little more peppy than gabe but not much. They seem like moss grows on their asses.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
berrybitch wrote:Ok random but I think Lilia is going to be absolutely beautiful when she gets older. She was a really strange looking baby but seems to be growing into her features. I hate commenting on children's appearances but the most recent picture of her with her teeth missing is just really pretty to me. (Not the missing teeth part lmao) I just hope she takes after her dad personality wise.

Ummm. Gabe has no personality. At least not on camera. Maybe in real life he is better but on camera he always has this "Duuuurrrrrrrr" look on his face like he's a big dope.

I meant it more in a "i hope she doesn't go trapping men and leeches off her mom for the rest of her life" but shit maybe Gabe got some demons in the closet too, idk

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:
whatthepho wrote:Look, it's Jessss' superhero![img]https://u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I might be talking out of my ass, but doesn't breastfeeding stop being super beneficial after a certain age? I feel like I read somewhere that there isn't much of a point to do it after 2 years old...
Even if breastmilk is still beneficial after age 2, there is absolutely 100% NO reason why the kid still has to get it from the tap. The breastmilk can be expressed and it in a sippy cup for the child. Nursing at an older age is unnecessary and I think women who do it are doing it for their own benefit rather than the child's. Meaning they don't want to let go or are doing it for attention, etc.
I am a huge breastfeeding advocate but nursing from the breast after age 2 is just..........ummm, no.

*epic eye roll
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

You know, when I have things to do, such as taking an animal to the vet and my husband is home, I go by myself and he stays home with the kids. Why in the hell does it take two grown ass adults to take a cat to the vet?! Same with their doctors appointments. I purposefully plan them to where I don't have to take the whole crew. That right there would alleviate a lot of her stress if they'd quit thinking the whole damn family has to go on ever outing together.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I just have to say, that breast milk will always have diesease fighting substances that protect baby and child. Just because they get older doesn't mean the breast milk "goes bad" I'm still nursing my THREE year old. And not for my own selfish reasons, my daughter loves cuddling up to me and she takes comfort in it.
I also would like to add she hardly ever gets sick. So. Yes, breastfeeding beyond a certain age can still be benificial.
In most countries women are nursing their 6 year olds-just sayin.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

SunnyLove wrote:I just have to say, that breast milk will always have diesease fighting substances that protect baby and child. Just because they get older doesn't mean the breast milk "goes bad" I'm still nursing my THREE year old. And not for my own selfish reasons, my daughter loves cuddling up to me and she takes comfort in it.
I also would like to add she hardly ever gets sick. So. Yes, breastfeeding beyond a certain age can still be benificial.
I dont disagree with you, but ''most countries"? That sounds factually untrue, especially if we are talking about westernized countries.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I agree: I hate how they make every little life event a huge family deal. sometimes it’s easier to leave kids behind and do what you need to do for the day.

I agree: there’s nothing wrong with breastfeeding for however long you want to as it is your body and your child. Don’t confuse breastfeeding with some inappropriate intimate relationship between mother and child. My only issue is when Jess makes a huge display of it. It’s come to a point where Addie is almost a year old, we know she still breastfeeds, and we don’t need a reminder almost every vlog but thank goodness that slowed that. I could care less about how long she chooses to breastfeed but I think the vibe some people get from Jess is that she is attention seeking when it comes to breastfeeding Addie.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

SunnyLove wrote:I just have to say, that breast milk will always have diesease fighting substances that protect baby and child. Just because they get older doesn't mean the breast milk "goes bad" I'm still nursing my THREE year old. And not for my own selfish reasons, my daughter loves cuddling up to me and she takes comfort in it.
I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Even the average age of 4.2 years that's often mentioned when people try to prove a point like you do has been proven to be a bullshit. For all I care you can pull a Lysa Arryn feeding Sweetrobin in Game of Thrones, but don't make up something because you feel like you have to justify yourself.

Actually, the reaction to this scene should tell you that most people certainly do not find breastfeeding anyone above toddler age normal.

In fact:

There have been several cases in the United States where children have been taken away from their mother's care because the courts or government agencies found the mother's extended breastfeeding to be inappropriate. In 1992, a New York mother lost custody of her child for a year. She was still breastfeeding the child at age 3 and had reported experiences of sexual arousal while breastfeeding the child. The authorities took the child from the home in the fear that the mother might sexually abuse the child. Later, the social service agency that took over the case said that there was more to the case than could be released to the press due to confidentiality laws. In 2000, an Illinois child was removed from the mother's care after a judge ruled that the child might suffer emotional damage because as a result of not being weaned. The child was later returned to the mother and the judge vacated the finding of neglect. A social service agency in Colorado removed a 5-year-old child from the mother because she was still breastfeeding, but the court ordered the child returned to its family immediately.

Baldwin EN (2001). "Extended Breastfeeding and the Law". Breastfeeding Abstracts. 20 (3): 19–20.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Who cares if they look different from april? Don't you have any other problems?

Ok, to me it's official, Addy is in a cute babystage <3 But man, didn't they just buy a doublestroller for disneyland? What happened to that? With all the packages they get delivered every week and the stuff they buy at the stores, let alone the housework they did, you couldn't possibly pay all of that with 7000+ a month, at this spending rate.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I just saw it, Kadens scienceproject was cool, would have been something for her non-existent Jesskids channel. I like her editing style recently.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Is Jess being that boring that we need to have ANOTHER extended breastfeeding debate on here?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://breastfeedingwithoutbs.blogspot. ... f.html?m=1

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Who cares if they look different from april? Don't you have any other problems?

Ok, to me it's official, Addy is in a cute babystage <3 But man, didn't they just buy a doublestroller for disneyland? What happened to that? With all the packages they get delivered every week and the stuff they buy at the stores, let alone the housework they did, you couldn't possibly pay all of that with 7000+ a month, at this spending rate.
They can live the way they do on $7000 a month because they likely pay for everything with credit. They for sure have a mortgage and 2 car loans, and I would bet that they also paid for the renovations on credit.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I thought the whole point of taking a photo was capturing that moment in time. So you can look back on your child at that age. Oh they've already changed since then. That's the point.

Breast milk provides passive immunity in the digestive tract as long as the child eats breast milk which protects them from things they'd get via the digestive tract. This is not to be confused with active immunity so yes vaccinate your breastfed children. As for anecdotes well my baby has never been sick are just that anecdotes. You'll find many people [myself included] who's formula fed child got sick far less than her breastfed one. Imagine that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DoodleBop wrote:I thought the whole point of taking a photo was capturing that moment in time. So you can look back on your child at that age. Oh they've already changed since then. That's the point.

Breast milk provides passive immunity in the digestive tract as long as the child eats breast milk which protects them from things they'd get via the digestive tract. This is not to be confused with active immunity so yes vaccinate your breastfed children. As for anecdotes well my baby has never been sick are just that anecdotes. You'll find many people [myself included] who's formula fed child got sick far less than her breastfed one. Imagine that.
I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels the same way about breast-feeding over two. You go on Facebook on one of these articles 98% of these moms are still breast-feeding their kids at 4, 5, 6, 7and they jump down your throat for even suggesting to wean them off. You’d be surprised how many of them are out there.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

smom12 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I thought the whole point of taking a photo was capturing that moment in time. So you can look back on your child at that age. Oh they've already changed since then. That's the point.

I am so glad I’m not the only one who feels the same way about breast-feeding over two. You go on Facebook on one of these articles 98% of these moms are still breast-feeding their kids at 4, 5, 6, 7and they jump down your throat for even suggesting to wean them off. You’d be surprised how many of them are out there.

I got told I was so wrong [tisk tisk lol] recently for suggesting is NOT normal for a newborn to nurse every 45 minutes and that supplementing might be required because that sounds like baby is not satisfied. They're like it's completely normal to BF every 45 minutes I'm like really that's like 30 times a day. Breastfeeding recently has become very cult like. Heaven forbid you suggest it isn't always perfect or that you point out they've over exaggerated their claims to make it sound more special. This coming from someone who's BF a child into toddlerhood.

Being an older mom I compare this to cloth diapers. We did it. It was a thing. We moved on with our lives. Then it became cool and all of a sudden they've made it SO complicated. Seriously triple washes. Essential oils etc etc. It collects poop it's not rocket science calm down.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I got told I was so wrong [tisk tisk lol] recently for suggesting is NOT normal for a newborn to nurse every 45 minutes and that supplementing might be required because that sounds like baby is not satisfied. They're like it's completely normal to BF every 45 minutes I'm like really that's like 30 times a day. Breastfeeding recently has become very cult like. Heaven forbid you suggest it isn't always perfect or that you point out they've over exaggerated their claims to make it sound more special. This coming from someone who's BF a child into toddlerhood.

Being an older mom I compare this to cloth diapers. We did it. It was a thing. We moved on with our lives. Then it became cool and all of a sudden they've made it SO complicated. Seriously triple washes. Essential oils etc etc. It collects poop it's not rocket science calm down.[/quote]

That was me. I didn't say you were wrong, I said keep track of weight gain and wet diapers to know if your baby is getting enough. You told me I was wrong lmao. I said it can be normal for a newborn to just be on the boob constantly and you came in saying it's not normal and supplementing is necessary. I'm not a cult like breastfeeder. I know those types hahah that's not me. Anyway just clearing that up.

How long did Jessica breastfeed the twins and Landon? Just curious were they super old when they weaned?

Return to “JesssFam”