8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Ruby, stop trying to make fluffy marshmallow happen. It's not gonna happen.

Julie is so sweet. I don't understand why she clearly seems to be treated as the black sheep of the family. The kids are mean to her! So are Kevin and Ruby. What is the deal with that? I remember back when Ruby's blog wasn't private I read a post about the kids calling (toddler) Julie stinky and refusing to play with her. Then Ruby realized she hadn't bathed her in a while. :( It makes me so sad for Julie. She actually is going to grow up to be the most beautiful of the Franke sisters, and will probably have the best personality too because she'll learn to rebound from what her family did to her.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Ruby, stop trying to make fluffy marshmallow happen. It's not gonna happen.

Julie is so sweet. I don't understand why she clearly seems to be treated as the black sheep of the family. The kids are mean to her! So are Kevin and Ruby. What is the deal with that? I remember back when Ruby's blog wasn't private I read a post about the kids calling (toddler) Julie stinky and refusing to play with her. Then Ruby realized she hadn't bathed her in a while. :( It makes me so sad for Julie. She actually is going to grow up to be the most beautiful of the Franke sisters, and will probably have the best personality too because she'll learn to rebound from what her family did to her.
Yeah i can never understand why they pick on her. I can totally see her coming into her own in her late teenage years. I think she is the most beautiful of the girls and she has such a kind soul :love2:

(I just wish in the meantime Ruby would pair abbie and julie up again so she has someone to be close to in that family - or put Julie with Shari so they can bond and Shari can give her big sister guidance. Julie is clearly in need of a bit of extra attention from the whole family)
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I agree that Julie is the sweetest and most beautiful child. I wonder if she's the black sheep because every other family member is a bit obnoxious at times (not Abbie so much though) and she's a little more reserved? They just steam roll her because she's a bit more quiet. Even when they do praise Julie, it comes off as forced or almost like they're belittling her.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Ha ha ha! Sheri had to wear a skirt that isn't up to her butt cheeks. Poor Sheri!
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

I think the fact that she wears high tops also makes her look shorter, I feel like flats would lengthen the leg more. Ultimately, it's whatever she likes the most though.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote: I wonder if he goes to her new school, or if he's a friend from her other school? If he's from her new school, then I'm not sure how I feel about it, lol. That could either be really, really nice, or borderline creepy after only knowing each other for a few days.

He doesn't go to the new school. And there's pictures of him on Shari's instagram from this past month.
dw30
Talker
Talker

8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by dw30 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I paused the video to come talk about Shari's skirt. If she actually pulled it up to her waist, it'll look good. But she pulled it down around her hips and it makes her look shorter than she already is.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
But... it’s a school uniform. Most of the school uniforms here in Australia are way below the knee. No one cares we all have to wear them. It is what it is.

Last edited by dw30 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
foursisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foursisters »

dw30 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I paused the video to come talk about Shari's skirt. If she actually pulled it up to her waist, it'll look good. But she pulled it down around her hips and it makes her look shorter than she already is.

But... it’s a school uniform. Most of the school uniforms here in Australia are way below the knee. No one cares we all have to wear them. It is what it is.

Must be a state difference - I work at a school uniform shop in Vic where we sell uniforms for at least 20 schools, about 10 of which would have girls. Our rule is the skirt should be about 5cm (2 inches) above the knee, so Shari's skirt length looked odd to me particularly because of her height as well. But like you said, if that's the length all girls at their school wear, no one would bat an eyelid.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

foursisters wrote:
dw30 wrote:

Must be a state difference - I work at a school uniform shop in Vic where we sell uniforms for at least 20 schools, about 10 of which would have girls. Our rule is the skirt should be about 5cm (2 inches) above the knee, so Shari's skirt length looked odd to me particularly because of her height as well. But like you said, if that's the length all girls at their school wear, no one would bat an eyelid.
Must be. (I’m in QLD). Image

Bernie_anna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bernie_anna »

dw30 wrote:
foursisters wrote:
dw30 wrote: But... it’s a school uniform. Most of the school uniforms here in Australia are way below the knee. No one cares we all have to wear them. It is what it is.

Must be. (I’m in QLD). Image

I think more so than a state thing, a public vs. private school thing in Aus, we always wore our skirts waaaay above the knee in high school! (I only attended public schools)

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

This lady is crazy...she wouldn't wake eve up for preschool so eve slept thru it. Then when eve woke up she asked about going to school and the mom said "I'm not going to wake you up, you need to get yourself up on your own and get ready for school" wtf....a preschooler doesn't know how to wake themselves up on time or even set an alarm clock. ....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I found it really difficult to understand what any of them were saying the first couple of minutes of the video, yeah Ruby can't talk clearly when she wears her Invisalign, but I also couldnt figure out what Shari was saying or Julie and Abby because they were mumbling.
Anyway, what mum expects their 4 year old to get herself out of bed in time? I guess Ruby just couldn't be bothered to wake her up and took a nap instead or something.
Also 'gosh dangit' is such a funny saying as well as 'oh my heck'. Mormon cursing is hilarious
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

may8675 wrote:This lady is crazy...she wouldn't wake eve up for preschool so eve slept thru it. Then when eve woke up she asked about going to school and the mom said "I'm not going to wake you up, you need to get yourself up on your own and get ready for school" wtf....a preschooler doesn't know how to wake themselves up on time or even set an alarm clock. ....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
She is dumb as hell.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 84a44c.png[/img]

Julie left out again

Whotiesyourshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whotiesyourshoes »

It’s sad when your very young children are a better mother than you are. I no doubt think she loves her kids, but besides princess Shari, whom is more like an equal snotty sister or girlfriend, she has no connection with them what so ever. A three year old does not have the mental nor physical ability to wake themselves up on time. Hell, my daughter is 9 and I still wake her up.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

She cannot possibly be idiotic enough to actually believe a 4 year old is old enough to get themselves up and our of bed in the morning for school. She is batshit crazy. The lack of guideance she gives her children with education is appalling. Letting your kid sleep in and miss school because she gets cranky? Really? Letting your child miss weeks upon weeks of homework because you can't be bothered to tell them to do it? How much lack of control does that nut job have on that house. My god. And people will think this is every mother in America. Trust me, it's not. Thank god.
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

Yep. Generally, I'm just a little annoyed at something Ruby decides to do, but to BRAG ABOUT NOT GETTING YOUR PRESCHOOLER UP IN THE MORNING?!! I was livid watching that. You are their MOTHER. Get it together. Like others have said, a child that young doesn't understand the concept of time like we do. Her expectations have blown through the h*cking roof if she genuinely thinks Eve is capable to get herself up for preschool. It'd be one thing if one of the older kids were excited to go to say a birthday party and happened to sleep through it. I still don't think I'd be that petty with my own kids unless they made an extreme habit of it and we had sat down to talk about it first.

And then what in the heck did she mean by the fact she wanted to be a mom that just walks to her pick up her daughter? She really lost me there, but I think she was trying to justify her decision to not wake up Eve and instead be a mom that does more wholesome things? I have no clue...
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

Pixel wrote:Yep. Generally, I'm just a little annoyed at something Ruby decides to do, but to BRAG ABOUT NOT GETTING YOUR PRESCHOOLER UP IN THE MORNING?!! I was livid watching that. You are their MOTHER. Get it together. Like others have said, a child that young doesn't understand the concept of time like we do. Her expectations have blown through the h*cking roof if she genuinely thinks Eve is capable to get herself up for preschool. It'd be one thing if one of the older kids were excited to go to say a birthday party and happened to sleep through it. I still don't think I'd be that petty with my own kids unless they made an extreme habit of it and we had sat down to talk about it first.

And then what in the heck did she mean by the fact she wanted to be a mom that just walks to her pick up her daughter? She really lost me there, but I think she was trying to justify her decision to not wake up Eve and instead be a mom that does more wholesome things? I have no clue...
I kinda think that was a dig on Bonnie, because at that time she was talking about all the "opportunities" she had, but she wants to "raise" her kids instead of getting a nanny for an hour or so to do a photo-shoot. Shari definitely can be a little bratty at times, but I think she provides more support for Chad, Abby, and Eve than the parents combined, so I think she should get a pass for some of it.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

But she seemed suprised when Shari said she woke Eve up and then even more shocked when Abby said her and Julie dragged her out of bed! WTF!! If you want to be this amazing Mom that walks her kid to preschool etc be an amazing mom that actually wakes her pre schooler up in time for her to go to pre school!

Return to “8 Passengers”