The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Part 8

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Grabner Quad Squad: Open It! Open It! Open It! | Par

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I honestly think Evie's reaction, while scary at times, is a normal one for how they live. These girls don't have their own things. Sure there is FOUR of everything but they don't have their own stuff. Their own space. Their own choices. Their own clothes. I wonder how precarious it feels to live in a house where you don't have any of your own things. Like not even pacifiers or stuffed animals everything is communal property. Anything and everything can be taken from you because nothing is just yours.

So I think they show the range of reactions to that kind of living. If they were allowed to have blankets, stuffed animals, clothes etc just for them and their parents would back them up...it's one thing to have four of everything it's another thing to be like "The white bear is Indie's yours is pink".

While they are little the clothes thing would be like being in prison everyone is dressed the same and you don't know who wore the shirt you're wearing last because nothing is actually yours.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The vlog is all fall decorating so so boring
And her cooking in her stupid hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

amyisnewhere wrote:Is she saying she wasn't there?? I don't get her response.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
What did she say? I can't see anything from Tapatalk....
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

She said she wasn’t in any group deleting 600 people
And that those people are rattling around wasting their time still

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Krouton wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:A funny anti kad that was in rattled on fb asked Ashley how she had time to vlog if she was blocking ppl for 4 hours. This was her reply.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e89dae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Awwwww, I think you hurt her wittle feewings. :hee:

Does she really think that her going in and trying to explain her way out of crap once was going to stop people from commenting on their family. I love how they pretend they are above all of the hate but they make enough comments on it that you know it's killing them. I mean if people said stuff about me that is said about them I'd be hurt. I'd also have to step back and see if anything being said held some truth.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Well Assley lied once again she said she was never on Rattled-FB yet in today's vlog she's cooking spaghetti & the FF are making a mess of their dinner and she compares how they look to the picture of the baby on the Rattled page..... I thought she didn't like dishonest ppl who lie??!!
Vlog is different from the usual shopping, eating out crap she spends a big portion of the vlog decorating her pin interest table for fall & then admits she is jealous of Mindy's fireplace mantle decor so she does some more decorating of their mantle:/
I have to admit I love the Outside of the Bingham's house, I love the stone , the inside is very nice too , very open & roomy! Perhaps the Greedners should have taken some tips on how to build a house for a large family from their vlogging besties
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

GA Peach70 wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why the KAD think it was so great that Asswipe $ Waddlin Windbag went shopping with Mindy & Brandon? I personally think it is very weird that Mindy was taking decorating advice from WW. I don’t care how much you suck at decorating why in the hell would you take that dumb ass. The KAD loved how WW and Mindy were jumping around at the end. WTF? I’d be telling my husband to knock that the fuck off right now. I can’t imagine asking my friends husband to go shopping with me to help me pick out decorations nor can I imagine any of my friends asking my husband. I just find it strange. I also read that WW said that the Binghams house was terrible and a few people called him out about it. In Costco Asswipe says no to the big teddy bears, why? But it’s ok for her to buy more ugly ass decorations that she doesn’t need? Good job mother of the year. You made yourself look like even more of a selfish bitch than usual.
What I don't understand is that Mindy is suppose to be some kind of Guru at putting on parties and decoration for events. Didn't we see in a storage place where she has tubs for every event possible and I am sure Christmas and Halloween would be included. So her house is kind of bare there might be a reason for that....a bunch of kids perhaps?
Snarky is as snarky does!
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Not sure how long this comment will last on YT, but it is a good one!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e8243e.png[/img]

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

skipperpt wrote:Not sure how long this comment will last on YT, but it is a good one!

I don't have tapatalk are you talking about this quote....Whenever I heard that hoarse,manly voice saying "Evie's turn, Evie's turn", I want to smack her to teach her a lesson!! And why didn't you knock her across the room when they dumped the potpourri! I feel sorry when they go to school! They are in for a rude awakening bc some little girl, that has been taught right from wrong, is going to clean their clocks! Oh yea, mom of the year award for letting them go on YouTube with no clothes on for all the perverts out here to see! NICE ONE MOM!!!

I have a hard time myself even thinking she is cute because she is so unlikable. I do believe she is going to have a lifelong problem because they have encouraged bully ways. She will be the one with the least amount of friends and in turn that is going to make her more jealous and mean to others. I do not see this ending well for Evie and/or her sisters because she will try to take it out on them.. Maybe they will gang up on her and beat the shit out of her when they are older and then she can really be sad.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Laughter6789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laughter6789 »

lovethispage wrote:
Laughter6789 wrote:
lovethispage wrote:I'm recapping comments

Fatso's gum chewing- clearly he is orally fixated, he always is eating, snacking, drinking out of a straw, now gum chewing? I guess he just likes that feeling of something in his mouth. Uhhum

I think Costco outing is getting to be "filler" vlogging. Someone that lives in their area said they were going to a different Costco since the dog incident. I wonder if this is still true?

Any Lipshitters know about the car? What part does she have to pay? I can't imagine that company giving something absolutely free. I would imagine they have to pay taxes on those trips. Fill us in on this stuff please.

She should be able to write off taking a shit on camera if her bowels are moving fecal matter that was originally consumed on camera from a vlog when eating at a restaurant.

Speaking of restaurants, they're not eating out as much? I think they just aren't vlogging it. Could they possibly be avoiding it since people have complained that they do that so much? Maybe. But now they'll go back to it.

Yes, something must have happened with their play area. It's right outside their door. How convenient. But of course now that they read here they'll go back there.

I wonder how many more times they'll go back to that pumpkin patch? That can't be the only one in town. Maybe they'll do a tour of all the pumpkin patches in their area. We still have alllllllll of October. And jeez all right already with the Halloween store in the mall. I've lost count of how many times they have vlogged there and I haven't been watching every one.
In regards to the LipSense car, Trashley qualified for it a long time ago. The way the programs works is once your group sales reach a certain amount, you become car qualified. There are 2 tiers, the first being a $250 car credit and the second is a $500 car credit, she is qualified for the $500. You have to obtain the lease on any car of your choosing, the only requirement is that it has to be a blue car. SeneGence sends a check every month for your car payment. So the car is yours (well, it's leased so it's kind of yours) and SeneGence just pays your lease payment. Some girls are driving Mercedes and BMW's that are fully paid for by SeneGence.

I've always wondered why Trashley has not gotten her blue car yet. It's either due to the house they are building or it's possible her credit is crap and she can't obtain a lease. I've heard of this happening to girls that are car qualified but they can't take advantage of it becasue their credit sucks and they can't get financing. Of course good credit is needed to purchase/build their McMansion but for all we know, Trashley's credit sucks and it's just in Bisons name. Or maybe in someone else's name all together? The old coot maybe? I can just picture it: " daddddddyyyy, I want a new house sooooo bad but we are awful with our finances and our credit sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have more money than we know what to do with from exploiting your granddaughters but no one will give us a mortgage cuz we have bad credit. If we promise to pay the mortgage each month and put a large amount of money down, will you please put the house in your name? Please dadddddyyyyy!!! Mindy has a big beautiful house and I want one too!!!!!!!!!!!!"
OR, they put a HUGE amount down and the lender worked with them even with bad credit. Sometimes it's easier to get a mortgage than a car loan becasue you can't hide the house when they need to repo it lol.
I could be totally wrong but it's just odd that she gets a FREE CAR and has not taken advantage of it.

So if she doesn't take the lease credit does she get the money instead?
No, they do not get the money instead.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

My husband and I have been on vacation this week and it has taken me a while to catch up on snarks! But I have missed something. Obviously WW is Bison, but what does it stand for?

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:My husband and I have been on vacation this week and it has taken me a while to catch up on snarks! But I have missed something. Obviously WW is Bison, but what does it stand for?

Waddling Windbag
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Sisteroo wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:My husband and I have been on vacation this week and it has taken me a while to catch up on snarks! But I have missed something. Obviously WW is Bison, but what does it stand for?

Waddling Windbag
Ha ha. I was thinking Weight Watchers which would have been good, but Waddling Windbag is even better.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
skipperpt wrote:Not sure how long this comment will last on YT, but it is a good one!

I don't have tapatalk are you talking about this quote....Whenever I heard that hoarse,manly voice saying "Evie's turn, Evie's turn", I want to smack her to teach her a lesson!! And why didn't you knock her across the room when they dumped the potpourri! I feel sorry when they go to school! They are in for a rude awakening bc some little girl, that has been taught right from wrong, is going to clean their clocks! Oh yea, mom of the year award for letting them go on YouTube with no clothes on for all the perverts out here to see! NICE ONE MOM!!!

I have a hard time myself even thinking she is cute because she is so unlikable. I do believe she is going to have a lifelong problem because they have encouraged bully ways. She will be the one with the least amount of friends and in turn that is going to make her more jealous and mean to others. I do not see this ending well for Evie and/or her sisters because she will try to take it out on them.. Maybe they will gang up on her and beat the shit out of her when they are older and then she can really be sad.
That comment is gone! Ms Flynn always makes some pretty interesting comments on YT but to suggest they knock her across the room is a not good.... just saying
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Sisteroo wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:

That comment is gone! Ms Flynn always makes some pretty interesting comments on YT but to suggest they knock her across the room is a not good.... just saying
Yes, that was the comment.

I have a soft spot for Evie because she reminds me of my daughter at that age. She was so impulsive and I couldn't take her to playdates because she would steal toys from other kids. She was diagnosed with ADHD at 3 1/2 and has gotten past a lot of those behaviors now with therapy and medication, but still has a hard time making friends. I feel bad for Evie because if she has absolutely no discipline for her actions, she is going to have even a harder time with her peers when she starts school than my daughter did.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Whining Whale
Weak Wuss
Wide wanker
Wee Willy
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:Whining Whale
Weak Wuss
Wide wanker
Wee Willy
Won't work
Weenie Winkie
Winded Walrus
Wakey waker
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

On their instagram there is a picture of Mindy sitting on WW's shoulders. Is it me or are these people completely inappropriate? What 30 something year old woman sits on another man's shoulders specially a man like perv WW? Simply gross!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

A comment on one of their Facebook pages:

We might need to check Tyson's man card!

Asswipes reply:

It's gone!

Who says that about their husband? I don’t care if you are kidding or not you don’t say that about him especially publicly and especially after those pictures have been shown of him grabbing some other guys crotch. If someone else has made that comment it would have been deleted and they would have been blocked but she says it about her own husband. I have never and would never do or say anything to publicly humiliate or embarrass my husband or children. I don’t care if it was a joke or not. Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

GA Peach70 wrote:A comment on one of their Facebook pages:

We might need to check Tyson's man card!

Asswipes reply:

It's gone!

Who says that about their husband? I don’t care if you are kidding or not you don’t say that about him especially publicly and especially after those pictures have been shown of him grabbing some other guys crotch. If someone else has made that comment it would have been deleted and they would have been blocked but she says it about her own husband. I have never and would never do or say anything to publicly humiliate or embarrass my husband or children. I don’t care if it was a joke or not. Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know.
I honestly don't think Assface understood what man card means.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”