HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Blueberries
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by Blueberries »

^^ why would she fake having anxiety? She's been to the hospital for it....so..
doggo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by doggo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
doggo wrote:So she had to come home early seeing her new nephew because of her anxiety. I hope she gets sees a doctor and gets it under control.
I wonder if she actually has anxiety... Has she been diagnosed or...?
I would assume so from the times she goes to the hospital to get sedated over it. I feel like having some xanax on hand would be a lot more efficient than that. It seems out of control from what she shows but who really knows with her secrecy.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Blueberries wrote:^^ why would she fake having anxiety? She's been to the hospital for it....so..
Never said that. I was curious because people self diagnosed all the time. If she's been diagnosed by a doctor, why isn't she medicated or in therapy to get it under control?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Number one pet peeve are people who claim to have illnesses but don't do anything to prevent or get it under control. Grav3yard girl does it when her anxiety. Talks a lot about it yet has never seen a doctor or therapist for it.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

As someone with anxiety and on medicine for it, it doesn't always help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

This! ^ i have extremely bad anxiety, been on many different mess, been in therapy, I've tried various other coping techniques and it seems nothing helps. At this point I just deal the best I can but it's still hard as hell.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Number one pet peeve are people who claim to have illnesses but don't do anything to prevent or get it under control. Grav3yard girl does it when her anxiety. Talks a lot about it yet has never seen a doctor or therapist for it.
You have to realize that having anxiety also can mean having anxiety about talking about your anxiety and seeking help for your anxiety. Also, going on medication for it can be very helpful to some, but it's never going to solve all the issues or "cure" you. You can't cure things like anxiety and depression, but learn to cope with them. Nothing is ever going to 100% take it away, and the recovery process is very long and has setbacks.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

notapnutmommy wrote:As someone with anxiety and on medicine for it, it doesn't always help.
I know, I have panic disorder, but she specifically goes to the hospital "to get sedated" as she's said on twitter. They're probably giving her one of a few things which she could just get a prescription for and take at home when she needs it.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Number one pet peeve are people who claim to have illnesses but don't do anything to prevent or get it under control. Grav3yard girl does it when her anxiety. Talks a lot about it yet has never seen a doctor or therapist for it.
You have to realize that having anxiety also can mean having anxiety about talking about your anxiety and seeking help for your anxiety. Also, going on medication for it can be very helpful to some, but it's never going to solve all the issues or "cure" you. You can't cure things like anxiety and depression, but learn to cope with them. Nothing is ever going to 100% take it away, and the recovery process is very long and has setbacks.
Yes, I've suffered from mental health issues for 8+ years.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

doggo wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:As someone with anxiety and on medicine for it, it doesn't always help.
I know, I have panic disorder, but she specifically goes to the hospital "to get sedated" as she's said on twitter. They're probably giving her one of a few things which she could just get a prescription for and take at home when she needs it.
Hey, hope you're doing alright. I was diagnosed with panic disorder four years ago. Feels good to come across someone who is dealing with the same thing
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Babydustfairy wrote:
doggo wrote:
Hey, hope you're doing alright. I was diagnosed with panic disorder four years ago. Feels good to come across someone who is dealing with the same thing
Thanks, same to you! You can always send me a message about it if you want. It's definitely a process that needs a lot of attention and that's what worries me about Haylee. She's at the age where things like that are the most likely to emerge and I don't know how much self care she actually practices with it. Especially if she wants to have another baby soon... yikes.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I think at this point for her, now that Hazzel is in school, it's either have another baby or quit YouTube. Even when Hazzel is there they're dull, but now she's at school there's only so many "girls day out with my mummy!" Vlogs anyone can deal with.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:I think at this point for her, now that Hazzel is in school, it's either have another baby or quit YouTube. Even when Hazzel is there they're dull, but now she's at school there's only so many "girls day out with my mummy!" Vlogs anyone can deal with.

She should go back to school. She literally has 8 hours a day without Hazzel.. Like? She should be trying to surpass the teen mom stereotype by finding an occupation and some hobbies. Working at home depot isn't a career path. Does anyone know what she's into? Has she mentioned a career??

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I think at this point for her, now that Hazzel is in school, it's either have another baby or quit YouTube. Even when Hazzel is there they're dull, but now she's at school there's only so many "girls day out with my mummy!" Vlogs anyone can deal with.
She doesn't have to do something that extreme. She could just cut back on YouTube videos. I think the problem is that YouTube is a major source of income for her right now and it gives her little motivation to get on another career path. However, there is nothing wrong with her continuing at her job if she and the family are happy with it. There's no rule that says someone has to have a "real career" if they don't want to. Haylee has talked about how she is struggling to adult and decide on what she wants to do, so if she needs to take more time, and still provide financially from her family, so be it. I just started what I thought would be my "real career" at age 30, and I hate it. I plan to go back to working part-time entry-level jobs because the stress level is much lower. I am also working 55 hours a week and salaried for 40 at the lowest possible salary I could have. The real world sucks!
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tankap26 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:

She should go back to school. She literally has 8 hours a day without Hazzel.. Like? She should be trying to surpass the teen mom stereotype by finding an occupation and some hobbies. Working at home depot isn't a career path. Does anyone know what she's into? Has she mentioned a career??

Wow is that common at all schools in the US for them to be there 8 hours a day? That seems such a long day for a new entrant.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

She showed Hazzel's behavior chart in the new video and I found it interesting. She was on "warning" for two out of the five days of the week. Haylee was just gushing over the one day that she was on "fantastic choices", though.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tankap26 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

Wow is that common at all schools in the US for them to be there 8 hours a day? That seems such a long day for a new entrant.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
Didn't know a full school day was an American thing lol. But yeah school is usually 8-3:30

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

doggo wrote:She showed Hazzel's behavior chart in the new video and I found it interesting. She was on "warning" for two out of the five days of the week. Haylee was just gushing over the one day that she was on "fantastic choices", though.
I'm actually not too surprised she has behavioral problems at school. She doesn't really spend time with other kids and Haylee praises everything she does at home.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had to pause the newest video to make a comment on Hazzels lunch. She had a peanut butter sandwich, peanut butter granola bar and nutter butters. Most schools don't allow peanut butter.. I wouldn't send that much allergy ridden food with my kindergartener

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Random but this boy looks like Hazzel[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8d87b7.jpg[/img]

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”