Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I don't believe Ro wrote that rant. I think it was Chloe or it was so heavily edited by Chloe she should have claimed co-author.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

DoodleBop wrote:I don't believe Ro wrote that rant. I think it was Chloe or it was so heavily edited by Chloe she should have claimed co-author.
You could very well be right!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I remember in their DITL video Chloe said Ro worked FOR SEVEN YEAAAARS before we started youtube and she emphasized the 'seven years' as if it was something incredible. Like guys we worked sooo hard in our life we deserved to take a break and get centrelink and yt easy money.
She just sounds like trash when she says things like that, for example when she wrote in her tumblr that they were financially stable to have a 4th child and later wrote that they saved 700dollars.
Believe it or not girl, for a 28ish year old father of six, having 7 years of work experience isn't something incredible which made him so special for the country. And for two parents of 3 under 2, having 700dollars of savings and a wage of a woolmart's salary and living in a unit isn't considered financially stable enough to have a 4th child.

They're like people who live in section 8 house, on food stamps and so on who think they're amazing parents and can have one more because their kids are fed. These kids are going to grow up eventually and they will the ones to tell what they think about your amaazing parenting.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Ha, yeah, plus the years he worked or the references she makes to stuff they did (video games they played) "before we had kids" are a lot weirder when you realise those years were Chloe still growing up. :P
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

haha yes...and also Chloe supposed to go to high school to get an education. But no she preferred to stay at home playing video games because...Chloe.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I volunteered today in a kindergarten classroom with a bunch of 5 year olds. Somehow the topic of YouTube came up and they ALL agreed that they wanted to be youtubers when they grow up. I kid you not. So I don't doubt that Evan wants to be a youtuber. Apparently so do the majority of 2017 5 year olds. But that doesn't mean they actually understand it or should be responsible for making that decision. That's why 5 year olds have parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even though it makes me cringe a little that so many young kids have that as an aspiration, note most of them want to BE a YouTuber one day...most of them haven't already become one because of their parents' choices, the way Evan is.

Evan is (sorry) the most annoying to me to watch, but he's also the one I feel worst for in some ways. Sure, he's quite obviously favoured for being the oldest and smart, but I just think he's in for an especially rude awakening one day when he realises he isn't as cute and bright and funny as his camera wielding parents made him think he was.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

DoodleBop wrote:Chloe has already made it clear what she wants trumps what's best for her kids. She's now using them to provide the lifestyle she wants so she'd totally cut their hair for modeling.
I agree, I think she thought the long hair would make them "unique" (read: marketable), along with veganism, homeschooling, etc. Actually, she's just jumped on every bandwagon she could find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Lyanna wrote:I remember in their DITL video Chloe said Ro worked FOR SEVEN YEAAAARS before we started youtube and she emphasized the 'seven years' as if it was something incredible. Like guys we worked sooo hard in our life we deserved to take a break and get centrelink and yt easy money.
She just sounds like trash when she says things like that, for example when she wrote in her tumblr that they were financially stable to have a 4th child and later wrote that they saved 700dollars.
Believe it or not girl, for a 28ish year old father of six, having 7 years of work experience isn't something incredible which made him so special for the country. And for two parents of 3 under 2, having 700dollars of savings and a wage of a woolmart's salary and living in a unit isn't considered financially stable enough to have a 4th child.

They're like people who live in section 8 house, on food stamps and so on who think they're amazing parents and can have one more because their kids are fed. These kids are going to grow up eventually and they will the ones to tell what they think about your amaazing parenting.
I have actually wondered if their house is also HomesWest (public housing), mainly because of her comment about how she would not have been approved for such a large house if she didn't have so many kids. Also because they were on Centrelink and Perth is pretty expensive
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

People in the comments have said she's only approved of such a large house because of the kids 2 kids a room which is why they get a 4 bedroom. I wonder if they make enough if they'll be asked to leave.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Their house is definitely not homeswest. It's a private rental.

Thanks to the people here doing recaps because i cant even be bothered hate watching.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

DoodleBop wrote:People in the comments have said she's only approved of such a large house because of the kids 2 kids a room which is why they get a 4 bedroom. I wonder if they make enough if they'll be asked to leave.
If she's in Public Housing and if the system is anything like ours in Canada (which varies even within Canada) she won't be asked to leave (unless they have lots more kids) but if her income increases, she will have to pay full price on the housing unit. For people who are just scraping by, but not quite poor enough to qualify for full subsidy, this can be really challenging. They often end up moving out of public housing neighbourhoods. I have very limited knowledge about what happens in Australia, though. Also, where I am, it would be difficult for a family like Chloe's to even get a 4 bedroom (the housing authority would probably insist on 5) because there are all sorts of strict rules around girls and boys sharing rooms. It's ridiculous in my opinion because it limits so many options and often means families have so spend way more on rent. But yeah, where I'm from they'd have to have a good argument as to how they would arrange their 6 kids in 3 bedrooms.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Haven't bothered to watch the vlog but those kmart rainbow stackers are $10. How many did they buy? I think they are cute, but way too baby-ish for her kids. My one year old can stack it! Why not buy a more challenging puzzle with the money she wasted?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovesthree wrote:Haven't bothered to watch the vlog but those kmart rainbow stackers are $10. How many did they buy? I think they are cute, but way too baby-ish for her kids. My one year old can stack it! Why not buy a more challenging puzzle with the money she wasted?

Puzzle? No, no that rainbow is an interior design choice! :P

But it's funny how she will spring for insanely expensive clothing but bought a cheaper, knock-off version of the rainbow toy all the Montessori-Hippie-Natural-Toy-Mamas have been instagramming for years! https://www.littleearthnest.com.au/prod ... 5038399622 And she could have gotten huge ones that would have had far more potential for imaginative play and construction. (The #grimmsrainbow hashtag has some very cool pics/videos of play with the bigger ones!)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

That toy should definitely be for the triplets, I don't see how it's teaching Otto anything new that he doesn't already know
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

I love those big rainbow ones! They'd get more play out of them..
I thought the little stackers were for babies though? My 5 year old would give me the side eye if i bought him one. He had a play with the kmart one for 5mins, stacked it all different ways and then gave it back to his baby sister lol
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's very big into rainbows or goes through spurts of being really into rainbow. Might be jaded for a while there I was wondering how she could spin her family LGBTQ+ to get another hashtag out of it.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

We Got a New One!: Recap

Quick shot: Chloe talking about something that broke.

After the intro: They're at the park, musical montage of triplets playing. Chloe says hello to them then the triplets sit down to eat buns. Rufus is just eating the icing but Henry and Pearl are actually eating the bread. Ro, Otto and Chloe then say good morning to the camera and Chloe says they're at a park again. They've never been to this park, it's empty and in a developmental area. The 'new one' is a new camera. D7X Mark 2, they had the regular one before. Evan's still got Yoshi and shows him off to the camera. Cut back to the triplets who are still eating but now roles are reversed - Rufus is really digging into the bread, Pearl's only eating icing and Henry's still eating small bites.

Felix has a banana and asks if banana starts with B. Chloe agrees then asks what else starts with B and gets "bear". The triplets are eating bananas with Felix, and Felix is still answering letter questions. Cut to Peaarl on the swings, first pushed by Chloe but then Evan starts pushing her. Ro's taking Rufus down on the slide, and Felix and Otto's making numbers in the sand. (Chloe needs a windbreaker from the camera as lots of wind noise was picked up). Henry's running around barefooted on the path before making his way to Pearl to help push her. More montage of kids playing before they're home.

At home, Henry and Rufus are playing pretend - Henry's pretending to drink from a tea cup, while Rufus is drinking from both a baby bottle and a tea cup (all small plastic ones). Pearl joins in, and Felix bartends them, filling their pretend cups up with a drink each. Chloe and Otto are in the boys room, and Otto wants to read 'the colour thief' so they read together, mostly Otto reading and asking a few questions. After, Chloe asks him his favorite part and he says the colour part. He clarifies that he likes when the colours came back.

Chloe and Ro sit together and Chloe says she's ready for bed and asks Ro if he's tired and gets "Yeah a little bit" uncomfortably. The older boys are playing with monopoly money which Chloe's mum gave them to play with. Felix's counting the money, Ott's calculating the money in the register. Chloe asks him to get her $7 and he does in coins, but when she asks Felix, he mumbles excuses until she asks for $100 instead so he just points at it (no challenge whatsoever). Evan get asked for $7 and does the same method of Otto, with gold coins. Felix says a bunch of x+y=z, then Chloe asks Otto some harder questions (10million x 10million) which he gets right. Chloe says they love the play money and registers, and says all parents should purchase them for their kids.

Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Ro: Bye.
Felix: Bye, turn it off now.
Evan: Byyee, turn off now.
Otto: Byyeeee.. turn it off now.

There's a promotion shot at the end of the vlog to follow their instagram.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Of course every parents should purchase and do exactly as Chloe does or says. but she never takes advices from other more experienced parents because they can't possibly know better than her ughh
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her latest Instagram caption...lol, SURE you don't worry about what other people think. SURE you don't worry about societal expectations. And yes, Chloe, given your own teenage choices and the fact that you've barely developed beyond them...you probably should be worried about having six teenagers. O.o

Return to “Chloe and Beans”