8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

jess595
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by jess595 »

She hasn't worn deodorant in " few days"??? :? :? :? :? How gross is that? I hope she's showering at least twice a day or she'll be smelling disgusting!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Lauralou_15 wrote:But she seemed suprised when Shari said she woke Eve up and then even more shocked when Abby said her and Julie dragged her out of bed! WTF!! If you want to be this amazing Mom that walks her kid to preschool etc be an amazing mom that actually wakes her pre schooler up in time for her to go to pre school!
If I remember, these children didn't have a bedtime and used to do chores late at night so they got to bed very late. Don't know the reason now
(maybe helping mother Ruby with the editing +everything else surrounding vlogging) . But if they still go to bed as before then I understand why they are so tired in the morning. Ruby used to get them to school late for their classes as well, I hope she doesn't do that anymore.
justanotherkiwi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by justanotherkiwi »

jess595 wrote:She hasn't worn deodorant in " few days"??? :? :? :? :? How gross is that? I hope she's showering at least twice a day or she'll be smelling disgusting!

exactly! and again today she's mentioning how she hasnt showered and how much she stinks. Her personal hygiene is awful. What does that teach her children? Remember when she said about Julie always wearing the same outfit? Perhaps because children imitate what parents do.

Kevin being away is no excuse to be gross like that. What happened to wanting to be ready and pretty so your children know and appreciate you etc? Have some self respect and shower, put on deoderant. Ew.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

Why was it necessary to bring all the kids in for the shower talk? I think that was something only the younger kids needed, and of course we don't even know if Eve and Russell are doing showers yet. Why not just have a talk with the older ones asking them to wipe the floor/tile/grout etc. when they are done. Maybe this goes off of the deodorant issue yesterday, and hygiene is an issue in that house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

justanotherkiwi wrote:
jess595 wrote:She hasn't worn deodorant in " few days"??? :? :? :? :? How gross is that? I hope she's showering at least twice a day or she'll be smelling disgusting!

exactly! and again today she's mentioning how she hasnt showered and how much she stinks. Her personal hygiene is awful. What does that teach her children? Remember when she said about Julie always wearing the same outfit? Perhaps because children imitate what parents do.

Kevin being away is no excuse to be gross like that. What happened to wanting to be ready and pretty so your children know and appreciate you etc? Have some self respect and shower, put on deoderant. Ew.
And why act proud of it? That's what I don't get! If I hadn't managed a shower in a few days, it wouldn't be something I would shout from the rooftops.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

For anyone who hasn't watched... Ruby hadn't worn deodorant in a couple of days because she ran out and was waiting for more to come in in the mail... She orders it online because she hates going to the store and tries to avoid it as much as possible??? What? First of all, if you prefer to buy your deodorant online because you hate going to the store, that's one thing. But if you're plumb out of the stuff, that's not an excuse to go several days without it! (Especially when you're well aware of the fact that you have a B.O. issue in the first place.) Ew! Second, isn't this the same woman who literally went to the store every single morning not that long ago?? They have deodorant at the grocery store, Ruby... wtf. No excuse.

Also, can we just talk about how, in the vlog "everyone knew but YOU" Chad got in the car after school, starving, and Ruby was like, "Uumm okaaaaay. I have licorice for youuu...." (Chad then requested to go to Chick-fil-A instead...) Was this lady really planning on feeding her son licorice, not only as an after school snack, but before football practice??? Wtf.

This is why I had to stop watching for a while. This lady makes me irrationally angry. I don't want to be this aware of the fact that there are people that stupid out there, raising children. I'd rather be blissfully ignorant than watch a woman who believes her 4 year old is old enough to get herself up and ready for preschool. I just-........I can't.

P.S. Did the whole, 'Eve missed preschool cause she didn't get herself up' incident remind anyone else of Matilda? Lol. At least Eve has her sisters...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I didn't realize that Ruby's moms house was only 20 years old, it looks older to me because of the dated fixtures and pink carpet. The shower talk was stupid, and does she only buy one towel for each kid (wouldn't surprise me) They was such WEIRD ways with clothes and personal items.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

theyellow_daisy wrote:Why was it necessary to bring all the kids in for the shower talk? I think that was something only the younger kids needed, and of course we don't even know if Eve and Russell are doing showers yet. Why not just have a talk with the older ones asking them to wipe the floor/tile/grout etc. when they are done. Maybe this goes off of the deodorant issue yesterday, and hygiene is an issue in that house.
Why would you ask your kids to clean the tiles and grout every shower... when they can just dry off in the tub, step out onto the mat, and not have to clean anything.
Rolls eyes, Some people on here are too fuckin extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
theyellow_daisy wrote:Why was it necessary to bring all the kids in for the shower talk? I think that was something only the younger kids needed, and of course we don't even know if Eve and Russell are doing showers yet. Why not just have a talk with the older ones asking them to wipe the floor/tile/grout etc. when they are done. Maybe this goes off of the deodorant issue yesterday, and hygiene is an issue in that house.
Why would you ask your kids to clean the tiles and grout every shower... when they can just dry off in the tub, step out onto the mat, and not have to clean anything.
Rolls eyes, Some people on here are too fuckin extra.

I think they are just saying why go through a whole talk of how to dry yourselves when the older kids already know this and the younger kids don't take showers. She could have literally said make sure you dry yourselves fully before getting out and then wipe down the fixtures not do some weird spiel about how to dry yourselves which i'm sure the older kids know already.
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

My heart broke for poor Russel in the start of todays vlog :( You could tell he was upset and they're laughing at his bad dream. Poor kid
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

jess595 wrote:My heart broke for poor Russel in the start of todays vlog :( You could tell he was upset and they're laughing at his bad dream. Poor kid

It's like this family doesn't know how to act compassionate or empathize with ppl. They do this with Julie all the time and now making fun of Russel. I honestly think Russel is kind of annoying but that dream really bothered him. He has me tearing up and he's not even my child. He's not going to confide in Ruby anymore if she doesn't step up and start mothering him.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
This is why I had to stop watching for a while. This lady makes me irrationally angry.

Same! I haven't watched or posted here in awhile because I just can't even believe this lady exists. Just seeing the vlog titles pop up in my playlist gets me irritated. I need a break from it all.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Bananasplit wrote:
jess595 wrote:My heart broke for poor Russel in the start of todays vlog :( You could tell he was upset and they're laughing at his bad dream. Poor kid

It's like this family doesn't know how to act compassionate or empathize with ppl. They do this with Julie all the time and now making fun of Russel. I honestly think Russel is kind of annoying but that dream really bothered him. He has me tearing up and he's not even my child. He's not going to confide in Ruby anymore if she doesn't step up and start mothering him.
I have to be honest. There's a whole lot I am disliking about watching this family these days, but I actually thought that the way they handled Russell's bad dream wasn't bad at all. I thought Ruby seemed genuinely sympathetic, and even Shari seemed to care about it.The rest of Shari's behaviour was certainly not as nice, though. I suspect (hope) she's just going through a phase right now. She will probably look back on these vlogs later and cringe a lot.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Seeing Russell cry made me sad too. I will admit, I laughed out loud when he said "Grandma put Chad in a bucket" or whatever it was. Just the way he said it was so funny to me but then he started crying and I felt really bad for him.
It's just so strange to me how Ruby films these things and makes those sad faces for the camera, etc. I can not imagine being a little kid, crying to my Mom about a bad dream, and she's filming the whole thing and filming her facial expressions to show others. Like the way she changed camera angles when Julie was upset. Can you imagine being emotional and your mom just going oh wait hold those tears, gotta get a good angle for the vlog. I feel like the lines of reality are starting to get pretty blurry for Ruby. I really can see vlogging completely take over her life even more than it already has, and all of the staging and falseness causing a mental breakdown. It's not healthy at all. Daily vlogging is so weird, I can't get over it.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Elah_w wrote:Seeing Russell cry made me sad too. I will admit, I laughed out loud when he said "Grandma put Chad in a bucket" or whatever it was. Just the way he said it was so funny to me but then he started crying and I felt really bad for him.
It's just so strange to me how Ruby films these things and makes those sad faces for the camera, etc. I can not imagine being a little kid, crying to my Mom about a bad dream, and she's filming the whole thing and filming her facial expressions to show others. Like the way she changed camera angles when Julie was upset. Can you imagine being emotional and your mom just going oh wait hold those tears, gotta get a good angle for the vlog. I feel like the lines of reality are starting to get pretty blurry for Ruby. I really can see vlogging completely take over her life even more than it already has, and all of the staging and falseness causing a mental breakdown. It's not healthy at all. Daily vlogging is so weird, I can't get over it.
WHEN youtube eventually ends or her kids refuse to be filmed anymore, I don't know what Ruby is going to do. I don't see her reverting back to being a 'normal' mother. She's just going to be a lonely sociopath without a camera and with kids who are all screwed up.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I hope Ruby was joking. There is NO reason for Sheri to have a handicapped sticker because of her height.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

In today's video Abby walked in to the bathroom with a seemingly important question, realized the camera was on, said never mind and left. Then Ruby, all perplexed, says that the seance time this has happened today, the first being when she had a zit and didn't want it shown on camera. Despite Abby not wanting it on camera Ruby went and told the whole freaking world about it anyways. How about you put the freaking camera down and respect your daughters privacy. She clearly had a question that she didn't want to ask on camera..turn it off and be a mom and go figure out what she wanted! Ugh that part irked me! So rude and disrespectful to air private things that your daughter clearly asked to not be shown. It makes me think maybe Abby is hearing some feedback from her peers about all the ridiculous stuff she shares now that she's back in school and is trying to put a stop to it. But who cares about your daughter's feelings and privacy when you have a million preteens to appeal to with poop, puberty, and "growing up" vlogs.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

shortstop wrote:I hope Ruby was joking. There is NO reason for Sheri to have a handicapped sticker because of her height.
How tall is she?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
shortstop wrote:I hope Ruby was joking. There is NO reason for Sheri to have a handicapped sticker because of her height.
How tall is she?
I don't know but I'm sure as tall as me or a little taller. I'm 4'8 and I don't need a handicapped sticker.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Are you effing kidding me?? If she gets one just because of her height???

Return to “8 Passengers”