Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

colemanl1997 wrote:
doggo wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:The glass bowl screams Vanessa....And don’t even get me started on the painted butt picture.
The what?? lmao
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 13abfc.png[/img]
This I actually hate it Image I really don't get why she did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He doesn't even have a cute chubby baby butt. That looks like an old man's body minus the wrinkles. I hate the painted butt pics anyway but it definitely does not look right at all on a skinny baby!!

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

That butt picture is the most cringeworthy stuff I have seen in 6 months. Looks like some nasty diarhea (spelling ?)
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:No fall pictures for lily?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 480b3f.png

And am I the only one who thinks this comment is a load of shit? As far as I know, babies have no sense of danger and they have no idea what the hell they are doing lol. I swear minions come up with whatever they can to defend v.

Babies actually do have depth perception. They know if they can fall off of something. My son just doesn't care lol.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Having grasped the concept of depth perception is very different from grasping the cause and effect of 'this is high up, I better not reach over the bed as I'll fall and potentially break a limb' however.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Curtain06 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:No fall pictures for lily?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 480b3f.png

And am I the only one who thinks this comment is a load of shit? As far as I know, babies have no sense of danger and they have no idea what the hell they are doing lol. I swear minions come up with whatever they can to defend v.

Babies actually do have depth perception. They know if they can fall off of something. My son just doesn't care lol.

Having grasped the concept of depth perception is very different from grasping the cause and effect of 'this is high up, I better not reach over the bed as I'll fall and potentially break a limb' however.

[youtube][/youtube]
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Babies actually do have depth perception. They know if they can fall off of something. My son just doesn't care lol.

[youtube][/youtube]
Cant watch the video you sent however I do have a psych degree so have a basic understanding of evolutionary psych & the visual cliff theory so here goes...

The visual cliff theory has a tendency to only work when a child is of crawling age and has experienced enough scrapes and falls to learn the cause and effect of 'if I crawl off this edge, I will fall and injure myself, perhaps mildly or badly'. Its innate but needs practical experience to work fully. So for example, they have found that the theory is true even of 3 month old children as their eyes widen, heart rate quickens etc. so they are determining the depth perception correctly HOWEVER they cannot fully comprehend the cause and effect of falling & injuring themselves as they simply are not developed enough yet.

Plus placing a child into a situation like the bowl or chair for instance that they would otherwise not have put themselves in, won't deter them from falling, their ability to balance will instead!

Also it didn't quite work that way (as sometimes these things dont) for a friend's child who fell off the bed and did herself quite the mischief despite being 10 months old or Aria with falling off the sofa either.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

That pumpkin butt pic though ...i don't get it. Reminds me of Brits bootleg Punkin Butt teething oil she gives Harlow lol wouldn't be surprised if that's where she came up with the idea

I also personally wouldn't put up photos of my baby's bare butt for the world to see..just feels weird to me

Also i wouldn't do candy corn for a 9 month old.. kids can pop stuff into their mouth in a blink of an eye even if there are adults supervising
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

colemanl1997 wrote:
doggo wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:The glass bowl screams Vanessa....And don’t even get me started on the painted butt picture.
The what?? lmao
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 13abfc.png[/img]
This I actually hate it Image I really don't get why she did it

Is this the latest photography trend or something? What the fuck hahaha I’d be horrified if my mum shared a photo of my butt painted for the whole world to see

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I dont know shit about any theory but I'm smart enough not to put kids through a situation like that.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That pumpkin butt thing was popular years ago, weird to see people still doing it because I thought the fad was over. The picture of Charlie like that is not cute at all. It just doesn't look right.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ummm Vanessa just sang the lyrics "you fuckin with a savage" into Charlie's ear lolololol. I know he's a baby buuut...nice lullaby

I can't give her much flack for that I've sang Ass Like That to my 6 month old at the time to calm her down from thunder scaring her haha

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

hwarner wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ummm Vanessa just sang the lyrics "you fuckin with a savage" into Charlie's ear lolololol. I know he's a baby buuut...nice lullaby

I can't give her much flack for that I've sang Ass Like That to my 6 month old at the time to calm her down from thunder scaring her haha

Haha yeah my music isn't the most PG but it just looked so weird on Snapchat the way she sang that specific line in his ear lolll

Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I know I’m late on this but I just saw the video where Vanessa makes David change his shoes. While her eyeshadow looked like crap! Omg she needs to blend she looked like a clown. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 433d8a.png[/img]

HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

Totesmagotes wrote:That pumpkin butt pic though ...i don't get it. Reminds me of Brits bootleg Punkin Butt teething oil she gives Harlow lol wouldn't be surprised if that's where she came up with the idea

I also personally wouldn't put up photos of my baby's bare butt for the world to see..just feels weird to me

Also i wouldn't do candy corn for a 9 month old.. kids can pop stuff into their mouth in a blink of an eye even if there are adults supervising
Other kids can pop stuff into their mouth, yes.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Dhatkat wrote:I know I’m late on this but I just saw the video where Vanessa makes David change his shoes. While her eyeshadow looked like crap! Omg she needs to blend she looked like a clown. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 433d8a.png[/img]

She is just so unattractive, the more she tries, the worse it gets.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Why doesn't she go get her ugly fake nails removed?! Or do it herself. She's been missing nails for the past 3 weeks. Now she's down to a pinky nail...so gross. I wonder if she insists on the fake nails to keep her from picking herself and Charlie. They don't fit her low maintenance style at all. Next time just opt for plain nail polish, then you won't have to worry about going back in for a fill or removal. We know she has Nona as a babysitter..so she's too lazy to go or she spent her allowance on rae Dunn.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

$500 car seats for Charlie but lily has to grow into her shoes and clothes. What the actual fuck. Vanessa's favoritism is shining bright. These girls are so out of touch with reality, any normal person wouldn't even consider spending $500 on an infant carseat and another $500 on the convertible one. She is delusional. No wonder she has no money for lily. It all goes to Charlie and her Rae Dunn.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Dhatkat wrote:I know I’m late on this but I just saw the video where Vanessa makes David change his shoes. While her eyeshadow looked like crap! Omg she needs to blend she looked like a clown. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 433d8a.png[/img]

She is just so unattractive, the more she tries, the worse it gets.

Her unblended eyeshadow is making me cringe ugh.. and those colors wtf!

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Jeybee27 wrote:$500 car seats for Charlie but lily has to grow into her shoes and clothes. What the actual fuck. Vanessa's favoritism is shining bright. These girls are so out of touch with reality, any normal person wouldn't even consider spending $500 on an infant carseat and another $500 on the convertible one. She is delusional. No wonder she has no money for lily. It all goes to Charlie and her Rae Dunn.
And why is she at a boutique, when she goes to Old Navy or Target for Lilly.

She mentions that the infant car seat is getting too heavy... here's a thought, take your 9 month old out of the damn car seat. I have a 3 month old who weighs around 15 pounds and I would rather wear him than lug around a car seat.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Jeybee27 wrote:$500 car seats for Charlie but lily has to grow into her shoes and clothes. What the actual fuck. Vanessa's favoritism is shining bright. These girls are so out of touch with reality, any normal person wouldn't even consider spending $500 on an infant carseat and another $500 on the convertible one. She is delusional. No wonder she has no money for lily. It all goes to Charlie and her Rae Dunn.

And Lily isn’t in an expensive ass car seat/booster seat. Why does charlie need one if Lily doesn’t?

She said charlie needs it bc “he’s doing well in his infant car seat...but it’s HEAVY...and he’s uncomfortable in it”

Ummm he’s uncomfortable in it bc he never gets out of it!!

She can’t afford to buy a car, but wants to buy another expensive car seat for charlie....Vanessa you aren’t wealthy. Your rent it paid bc your husband is away from his family. You have a borrowed van. Stop blowing money you don’t have to blow. David is going to come home to an empty bank account. David (or his family) made the decision to make sacrifices so his family could have more .Vanessa’s skanky ass misses her husband so she is spending the money those sacrifices are making. I can’t with her. There’s no way she’d fit in with other military wives.

Return to “2011teenagemom”