Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Mads07 »

britneyandshady wrote:
jrb7 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Okaaaayyy but I know I'm not the only one who saw like 3 or 4 huge cases of Corona in the back of the Tahoe "for the party". Smh..... Happy 21st Birthday Jackson!!!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At that age isn't the party mostly for the adults anyway?

I dont remember much of my 2nd birthday party, but I DO remember my parents being sober the whole time lmao

My parents always had some at our parties just for those who sort of got dragged there lol. Just like a 6 pack max. I do agree they (Keren and Khoa) did buy A LOT especially since they never seem to have that many people over.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Notachild wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just saw that Acacia Brinley has the same J. Tattoo that Keren just got...kind of funny after everyone keeps saying all Keren does is copy people. Sure it's just a letter but still...
She said she copied Ashley Benson. Apparently Acacia is cool with it but everyone here is getting their panties in a twist over it. LOL.
My panties are good, thanks. I was just wondering.
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Having alcohol at any party where adults are present is very normal. What would be abnormal would be getting drunk (rather than just having some drinks spread out throughout the party). What would be even weirder is if either Keren or Khoa got drunk, considering it's their child's birthday.

Watching them talk about cleaning the patio and pool for the party makes me think how much they're actually going to hate keeping that lanai down. They probably woke up today to find leaves and other stuff on the patio and in the pool - and had to do some cleaning again. With how obsessed Khoa is with keeping the pool clean (not that I blame him for that), he's going to hate it. And I actually think it looks weird without it. Too open, especially now that they're removing so many trees. And unsafe for little kids to be around. He's dumb for letting Keren win on this one. It's really impractical, she's being stupid.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

forever leaving those babies unattended. Jackson out by the pool and Landon just cruising around the house with no baby proofing whatsoever and by the door leading to the pool. if that door wasn't fully latched, he could easily manage to push it open and crawl right into the pool. it's seriously gonna take a tragedy for them to take pool safety seriously.

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

Does anyone watch elleandbabes.? I'm not sure if they have a topic here but her newest baby is in the hosp with a infection in his brain, spine and all throughout his body. Today she posted on Twitter saying she had news.... I have a feeling it's not good news :/

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

arizona87 wrote:Does anyone watch elleandbabes.? I'm not sure if they have a topic here but her newest baby is in the hosp with a infection in his brain, spine and all throughout his body. Today she posted on Twitter saying she had news.... I have a feeling it's not good news :/

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I dont really watch her but i saw that and didnt know where to share it at
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdff9e.png[/img]

My 17 year old daughter loves kkandbabyj Image but even she was like WTF today!!

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Anyone notice Keren trying to be all motherly in today's blog? Probably reads here often these days considering we all say Taylor takes better care of the kids. I still can't believe she is letting Landon have that damn binky! It makes me mad that she knows she obviously fucked up Jacksons teeth.. she doesn't care to mess up Landons. That style of binky is made for NEWBORNS! At least get an age appropriate binky! If your reading Keren.. Target sells adorable 6-12month binkies! Pick them up the next time you go fall decor shopping

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

ach8007 wrote:Anyone notice Keren trying to be all motherly in today's blog? Probably reads here often these days considering we all say Taylor takes better care of the kids. I still can't believe she is letting Landon have that damn binky! It makes me mad that she knows she obviously fucked up Jacksons teeth.. she doesn't care to mess up Landons. That style of binky is made for NEWBORNS! At least get an age appropriate binky! If your reading Keren.. Target sells adorable 6-12month binkies! Pick them up the next time you go fall decor shopping Image

*vlog

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ach8007 wrote:Anyone notice Keren trying to be all motherly in today's blog? Probably reads here often these days considering we all say Taylor takes better care of the kids. I still can't believe she is letting Landon have that damn binky! It makes me mad that she knows she obviously fucked up Jacksons teeth.. she doesn't care to mess up Landons. That style of binky is made for NEWBORNS! At least get an age appropriate binky! If your reading Keren.. Target sells adorable 6-12month binkies! Pick them up the next time you go fall decor shopping Image

he doesn't even act like he wants it either. i don't get why she PUSHES it on them. he was like biting and playing with it more than sucking it. i hope he continues not actually wanting to use and them pushing it on him doesn't eventually make him attached like Jackson.

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

Taco twosay??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... abe0fe.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

jlk14 wrote:Taco twosay??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... abe0fe.jpg[/img]

So they put up the letters and didn’t notice anything wrong. They took the picture looked at it and didn’t see anything wrong. Then she looked at it before posting it and still didn’t see anything wrong?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Nikolina wrote:
jlk14 wrote:Taco twosay??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... abe0fe.jpg[/img]

So they put up the letters and didn’t notice anything wrong. They took the picture looked at it and didn’t see anything wrong. Then she looked at it before posting it and still didn’t see anything wrong?

she'll claim it's intentional, i'm sure.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

tbh I'd be so embarrassed.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0d460a.jpg[/img]
Are they illiterate? They forgot a letter for the balloons lmao

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

britneyandshady wrote:

tbh I'd be so embarrassed.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f4a629.jpg[/img]

She obviously got the idea from Pinterest. But still couldn't get it right Image she's been preparing "all month long" she said. Too worried about getting cases of beer then to make the correct sign.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

narWHALE
-kerenism number 10000000
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

she probably popped the letter D and decided to press on regardless! And wtf is Khoa wearing??

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

I mean, we all saw her spell "wednesy" in her journal, so I'm not at all surprised she can't spell the rest of the days either.
jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

Did anyone else notice how ke ren tried to play off that she made Jackson dinner? "He's having beans, rice and stuff... basically chipotle" WE ALL KNOW THAT IT'S LEFT OVERS YOU AREN'T PLAYING US

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”