• Advertisement

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby webby » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:48 am

askeptichere wrote:Britney spews the same generic bullshit the Mormon women do on the mom's view so she'd be a perfect guest. They'd have her on as a mom with a child with special needs, and Britney would just yammer on about how blessed she is, and she wouldn't change Nolan, and she didn't care if Harlow was given the same diagnosis had she been a boy. Since they moved the show to Idaho and dropped the two hosts outside of the family, the mom's view is just one big production showing off how perfect these sisters are. So I wouldn't be surprised if they asked Britney to come on an episode. She won't stir the pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she's not married but pumped out 3 kids lol I'm sure she'll ruffle their feathers

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby askeptichere » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:52 am

webby wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Britney spews the same generic bullshit the Mormon women do on the mom's view so she'd be a perfect guest. They'd have her on as a mom with a child with special needs, and Britney would just yammer on about how blessed she is, and she wouldn't change Nolan, and she didn't care if Harlow was given the same diagnosis had she been a boy. Since they moved the show to Idaho and dropped the two hosts outside of the family, the mom's view is just one big production showing off how perfect these sisters are. So I wouldn't be surprised if they asked Britney to come on an episode. She won't stir the pot.

she's not married but pumped out 3 kids lol I'm sure she'll ruffle their feathers

Ha! Can you imagine if TMV told her she couldn't come on the show because she's living in sin? That girl would be at the courthouse the next morning with Ean. Marriage is just a piece of paper, right?

askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:20 am

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She knows her mindless little minion army is gonna spam momsview until their queen is on the show. She’s a bitch. Don’t let the “ you guys I had no idea....” speech fool you.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kish » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 am

marshmellow wrote:OK this is SUPER off topic but TF is Six silvas ? Chic leaves ass kissing comments on so many YT mommy videos.

That lady’s channel banner straight up says “Cleaning · Mama · Life&Laughs”
Interesting order, in my opinion – cleaning is listed before her children …
She seems like a good match for Brit
Kish
Talker

Postby loveoctober » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:58 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/6b185e93db77a642669815f3ed2a5504.jpg[/img]
Lmfao!

loveoctober
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:06 am

Super weird how she's kissing colette's ass after she mocked their family for shay's online cheating.

Such a fake ass bitch

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:38 am

We don’t have to worry about her getting on TMV. There’s no way Ean can take time away from his new job, and there’s no way Britany could travel that far with ALL 3 of her kids.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:41 am

The Moms View would not have her on. First of all, how would she get there? They certainly aren't going to pay her to go to Idaho lol... second, what would she talk about?? The other person getting lots of comments is Angela from ThisgatheredNext, she is married with 7 kids, her youngest twins were through embryo adoption, she has 3 adopted, 2 internationally and one adopted. Her youngest adopt child has downs syndrome etc etc... She has SUCH an interesting life compared to Britney who...?? what? cleans her bathrooms?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 am

Where does she get off mocking someone with a cheating SO...pot meet kettle
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:26 pm

loveoctober wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/6b185e93db77a642669815f3ed2a5504.jpg[/img]
Lmfao!

I would love to see Vanessa & Britney on MomsView to make fools of themselves. V would be a nervous mess, and B wouldn't shut up. The other comments about ThisGatheredNest are promising, though. Angie is a great mom & is probably my fav YouTube mommy. Then again, Colette is kinda a mess (I don't know the others on MomsView) so maybe V&B would be a perfect fit!

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby webby » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:28 pm

looking at her Instagram it looks like Nolan threw a fit
great thing to say to your 3 and 5 year olds
also once again Marlow doesn't get dressed unless it's a photo op [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171001/8257ce62dbcb4ead7ef0b74379ea7615.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171001/85586088c643bc86c6cba69a521c41bf.jpg[/img]

webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Poor Nolan has so little experience leaving the house then she takes him to a fun activity and surprise he melts down.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Britney, ever stop to think they don’t know how to act when y’all go somewhere because you NEVER take them anywhere? Going places that aren’t school, or target is very foreign to them. They probably get very overwhelmed with excitement, and in turn act up a bit.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby m3lsch » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Poor Harlow's eyes look super sunken in :(
m3lsch
Amateur

Postby smom12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Idk man. I take my kids to a new place every year... or try to.... and they never act like ungrateful heathens. I think their attitudes and ungrateful ears are solely reflective of her parenting and her setting a shitty example many times over.... PO box anyone?

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:36 pm

webby wrote:looking at her Instagram it looks like Nolan threw a fit
great thing to say to your 3 and 5 year olds
also once again Marlow doesn't get dressed unless it's a photo op

Yet hollow has so many clothes that she never needs a laundry.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Totesmagotes » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:46 pm

marshmellow wrote:OK this is SUPER off topic but TF is Six silvas ? Chic leaves ass kissing comments on so many YT mommy videos.

Yes I noticed this too! She's definitely doing it to get ppl to click on her page and its working..her channel grew quite a bit past few months. Seems like a nice person lol but it's too over the top her comments
Totesmagotes
Talker

Postby marshmellow » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Totesmagotes wrote:

Yes I noticed this too! She's definitely doing it to get ppl to click on her page and its working..her channel grew quite a bit past few months. Seems like a nice person lol but it's too over the top her comments

I purposely did not click on her channel for what it's worth.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:06 pm

smom12 wrote:Idk man. I take my kids to a new place every year... or try to.... and they never act like ungrateful heathens. I think their attitudes and ungrateful ears are solely reflective of her parenting and her setting a shitty example many times over.... PO box anyone?

B’s kids only ever go to school, Target and Publix. That’s it.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Britney, you're a raging bitch. First off, maybe if you'd take your kids somewhere more often than once in a blue moon they'd actually know how to act. Second, they're kids, what do you want them to do—fall at your feet and kiss them for taking them somewhere for the first time in weeks? And third, I wonder where your kids got it from, it's not like you sit down in the car and complain for half an hour and that you're never genuinely grateful for anythi—oh wait, it is! Look to yourself first, you're your kids' role model, unfortunately.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby britneyandshady » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:19 am

She tells them to be grateful when she takes them out from their all white, Target decor, IKEA furniture filled castle but she can't tell them to be grateful when she herds them all in to film a PO box haul? Girl....

britneyandshady
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:24 am

Um the kids are probably bored as fuck because she forces them to take 100 fake pictures so she can throw a blown out white filter over them

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby mandylouwho » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:09 am

askeptichere wrote:
webby wrote:

Ha! Can you imagine if TMV told her she couldn't come on the show because she's living in sin? That girl would be at the courthouse the next morning with Ean. Marriage is just a piece of paper, right?

Kayli's sister has been living with her girlfriend for years and they all seem to support her. I don't think these particular Mormons are as old fashioned/closed minded as some of the other Mormon vloggers we watch
mandylouwho
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:39 am

The thing is if Britney really does read here she still won't take the crtisicm she'll just snarl and the comments and tell herself how over the top we are and how great of a mom she is. She'll deny never taking them anywhere because they maybe went to the park 3 months ago.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:41 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Um the kids are probably bored as fuck because she forces them to take 100 fake pictures so she can throw a blown out white filter over them

This. The kids looked miserable in the photos, the one of all 3 it looks like Nolan is about to get up, nobody is really smiling? It seems she takes them to places like that FOR the photos. The pictures aren't of them doing anything fun it is her posing them. It's so strange. I love to take pictures of my kids but I try to find cute pictures throughout the day of us doing stuff. I am certainly not super mom but in the past 3 days we've been bowling, to see ninjago and I took them to an event in our town, plus I worked yesterday. I got photos and my kids are happy because they are having fun.
I honestly feel bad for her kids and the weird memories they will have?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby