Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They won't all be as dead behind the eyes as Ro can you imagine the drag out fights that will happen with 5 teenage brothers. They're cute now wait until hormones oh my gawd.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jesswhytho »

That's a great point, what if Evan, Otto and Felix each decide that at 18 years old they want a baby. Then a year later another baby. And maybe another one a year after that. What would Chloe say? Would she even be that self aware to realize they would be mirroring her or do you think she would be 100% supportive?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't know about the boys but she sure will be supportive if it's pearl. Holding 3 or 4 or 5 stuffed animals at the same time was pushed on the poor girl since she basically exited the womb.
In Chloe's world there's no other way for girls.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My husband met a 33 year old grandmother yesterday. I cannot imagine being a grandmother in my 30s.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

DoodleBop wrote:My husband met a 33 year old grandmother yesterday. I cannot imagine being a grandmother in my 30s.
How....the fuck.. Does that even work..

soma31
Informer
Informer

Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by soma31 »

jesswhytho wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:My husband met a 33 year old grandmother yesterday. I cannot imagine being a grandmother in my 30s.
How....the fuck.. Does that even work..

Both the Mum and grandma got pregnant at 16/17?

My mum had only just given birth to me (I’m the oldest) at 33... I couldn’t imagine ever having grandkids that early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Both Grandma and daughter would have to have been teenage moms.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Some people are in such a rush for having kids and then grandkids it's incredible
imagine if the grandma at 30 or 35 has baby fever again? that happens to a lot of women in their 30s. Both her kid and her grandkids would be the same age it's crazy
I'm sure many of these 30ish year old grandmas are proud of it and take being called a gdilf as a compliment...not that milf or gdilf could apply to chloe I would say
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Lyanna wrote:Some people are in such a rush for having kids and then grandkids it's incredible
imagine if the grandma at 30 or 35 has baby fever again? that happens to a lot of women in their 30s. Both her kid and her grandkids would be the same age it's crazy
I'm sure many of these 30ish year old grandmas are proud of it and take being called a gdilf as a compliment...not that milf or gdilf could apply to chloe I would say
I actually know someone like that, she was pregnant at the same time as her mum, she was 17, mum was 33. Her son was born before her brother, so his nephew is about 6 weeks older than he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I know a couple of people like that unfortunately. I've grown up in that sort of town!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Curtain06 wrote:I know a couple of people like that unfortunately. I've grown up in that sort of town!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
is it Modesto, California? haha
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I stumbled across a girl yesterday on YouTube called MckaylaAndBaby and she was 16 when she fell pregnant then just before she was due she said her mum just had her new baby sister... 4 weeks later her son was born. So her mum must have been still semi young (she looks young) but what I can't get over is this girl was born in 2000 and she's having a baby! 2000 seems like yeaterday
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

One of my childhood friends was 3 years older than her aunt! Her mom had her when she was 16, and 3 years later her grandparents had another kid! My friend ended up having 2 babies by the time she was 21.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

We have friends who when they were in their mid to late 20s their parents had a menopause baby. So their little brother is more like cousins with his nieces and nephews. She truly thought she'd just gone through the change and didn't think anything of it because she was close to 50. Nope. Nearly 5 months gone and it's a boy. :P
meets
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meets »

I find the lack of a consistent approach to home schooling with a gradual build up on the themes begun very disconcerting. Its clear Chloe has over simplified the process of teaching in her mind. Plus whatever happened to the jungle/forest walks, the handing over of a simple small but exciting little toy before bedtime, the the cooking sessions with the boys, etc.? All wonderful entry points to learning concepts? It should be Chloe who attends early childhood learning classes once a week so she can harness all those wonderful teaching moments that present themselves in the daily lives of the kids. Her arrogance in refusing to acknowledge that she needs to educate herself will only ensure that the kids turn out mediocre. I already feel for Pearl, who is such a bright spark, but it being reduced to one line answers like the older boys. I think Chloe is showing signs of rebellion and has a problem with authority figures, explaining her arrogance with people who want to give her well meaning advice.
Also, does their relationship (Chloe and Ro's) look strained to anyone else? She can barely focus the camera on him for more than a split second. So different from their earlier videos. She hogs way too much camera time, which only increases the viewer's irritation and curiosity about Ro. There is def something the matter there
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Big Changes for the Triplets: Recap

Quick shot: The triplets are jumping on boxes and Chloe asks if they're excited.

After the intro: The older boys are at the play table, their hair is tired back into ponytails and they're drawing. Felix is whining about wanting a specific color then they all say good morning. They're all drawing balls of yarn, and Chloe shows off a picture Evan drew. He drew pictures of balloons in quite an imaginative picture (they're getting popped by spikes, cactus, there's hills, etc).

Outside, Pearl and Henry are sitting with tea cups of water beside Ro. Their hair is also done up out of their faces. They run out of water and want more, so both Ro and Chloe say "Say more please" but give the water without either trying to say 'more' or 'please'. Henry learns playing with the water is more fun than drinking it, so spills it and then holds out his cup for more. Ro and Chloe just laugh, it's not a big deal. Ro calls for Rufus who comes running (the only one with his hair down), and he also gets a tea cup of water. Since Pearl and Rufus are (kind of) drinking, they give Henry another bit of water to see if he'll drink it this time, and he immediately turns it upside down, making Rufus laugh.

Chloe says good morning to the vlog, she says it's nice weather today. Evan shows off his felt pens (the ones that connect together), and Ro and Chloe tell him how cool those pens were when they were kids. Chloe says she felt cool cause she had a 50pk then Ro laughs and says he had 0. A bit later, Chloe and the older boys are playing with beads (Chloe, Otto and Felix are making designs, Evan is sorting by color). Ro's on the trampoline with the triplets, and when Rufus notices Chloe and the camera, he rushes over to pull faces.

Lunch time and its a tray of fruits and nuts for the kids to share (almonds, cashews, strawberries, green and red apples, and bananas). The kids eat very quickly, and soon Pearl's taking an apple slice, taking one bite, putting it down then grabbing more pieces. In the triplets room, they're in the pyjamas and all say 'no' to being ready for bed. Rufus is very giggly and loud, especially since they can see Evan playing outside. Chloe explains that soon they'll be in toddler beds, and the triplets get onto the three boxes and start stomping. Ro and Chloe aren't ready to transition them yet, and might set the toddler beds up in the spare room so they can have their naps since they're still too little for all-night yet. Chloe says it's bittersweet as they're the last babies to use cots.

Chloe sits with Evan who wonders why the camera isn't focusing, and they soon talk about his tooth which might fall out soon. Evan says he had a good day playing out side, and out of nowhere Otto says "My kids are having many burgers." Chloe asks who his kids are, and Otto says they're still in the car. Chloe says you aren't meant to leave kids in cars and to go check on them, so Otto leaves. She follows him out to the play cars and asks if the kids are okay, and Otto says they are. She then asks about the burgers and he says they're mini burgers with vegan cheese, sauce and lettuce. Evan joins in, saying he has seven kids and all of them are having large fries. Felix has 102 kids. Otto says he has 10 kids. Evan also says his car (the play one) is a vegan mcdonalds car, while Otto's is a vegan donut-king. The older boys race around in their cars for a while, pretending they're food trucks, and Evan and Otto play imagination where they're swapping food with each other. Chloe laughs when Evan says the donut is 'camel' flavored when he means caramel.

Chloe says bye to the vlog.
Evan: Thumbs up, don't forget to smack that like button. Byyeee.. turn off now.
Otto: Byyeee.. turn. it. off. now.
Felix: Byyeee.. turn. it. off. now.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So now we know that having a billion kids is also pushed on the boys as a main goal in life. When I grow up, I want to have 110 kids and eat vegan burgers.
Poor kids don't even know there's more to the world than that and that they can live a very satisfying and fullfilling life without being a living veganism ad and without having a dozen kids before even reaching adulthood.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

So if they're planning to set up the toddler beds in the spare room, that probably explains Otto's "decision" to move back in with the other two. :P They wouldn't have a whole room just for toddler beds otherwise. Not that I think it's a bad idea or anything, Chloe just has a history of manipulating outcomes and then wanting to be all "THEIR DECISION ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" "Evan do you want your cuuuute belly button fixed at the hospital? Boys do you want to cut your beeeyoooutiful hair?" and, I imagine, "Otto do you want to go back with the boys, who are having sooo much fun at bedtime?"

Re Ro/Chloe's body language...I just think he is the most awkward person no matter who he is talking to. They're obviously comfortable enough with each other to have six kids in rapid succession, but yeah, on camera in the past it's always Chloe who does the forced playfulness/affection and it comes across as patronising or else like she's putting him in a headlock. :lol: So maybe they realise they just aren't the cute, cuddly YouTube couple they wish they were and don't focus on trying to film #relationshipgoals :P
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

That is sad. Her kids already want to follow in her footsteps. None of them want to be doctors, teachers, firemen/women. They can have kids AND do those things but they probably have no idea that those other careers exist. They probably think everyone grows up (and by that I mean turns 18), pops out half a dozen kids very quickly and then sells them for public consumption to feed their own egos and fill their own wallets.
I wonder what Chloe would think if Pearl (or the boys, but she seems to encourage Pearl to be the motherly one), at age 13, got a 17 or 18yo boyfriend, started neglecting school (if she is IN school) to hang out with him, planned a pregnancy with him four or five years later, and another 10 weeks after that, and then another and another. Chloe couldn't exactly advise her against this, partially because she did it herself and partially because when her own mother advised her against it Chloe acted like she was a bitch so we can expect Pearl to do the same. I'm sure Chloe would want Pearl to be her own person before her identity is just wife and mother.
I hope those kids have someone in their life who will encourage them to achieve something great. Having your own family is wonderful but there is so much more to life. Sure for all parents our kids are our world, but we have other hobbies and things we want to achieve. Chloe doesn't seem to have any of those.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honestly I think Ro just doesn't like to be talked to like either the 7th child or she calls him Daddy and it's just weird. Talk to him like a normal person who's nearly 30.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”