He’s still friends with her and her family on Facebook
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by charmed596 »

Panda714 wrote:He’s still friends with her and her family on Facebook
Idk I’m still friends with one of my exes and another ones’ mom on fb. Trust me we were far from having good splits too. it’s not always a good indicator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

charmed596 wrote:
Idk I’m still friends with one of my exes and another ones’ mom on fb. Trust me we were far from having good splits too. it’s not always a good indicator

This is Tayler we’re talking about. Plus all her videos of Brian on YT are still up
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

lmmomSD wrote:
anyoldname66 wrote:Isn't Brian in PA? God how I hope they are just pulling this for show and are truly still together.

His Facebook is completely changed. It certainly looks like they separated.

If it's true, I actually feel bad for the guy. Yea everyone here told him so but he surely seems to have white knight syndrome and was doing good by those babies.
I feel bad for him,but seriously, who hooks up with a pregnant woman on Tinder, and asks her to marry him after what, four months?
And wasn't she just saying how great he was with the baby, and how she'd "never had this"?
She and Chuckles deserve each other. But those kids deserve better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree that something was wrong with him, it's weird to randomly take a pregnant woman.on tinder and play daddy in such a short amount of time
but didn't chris met jess on an online dating site two seconds after she gave birth to her 4th child with two baby daddys involved? sometimes 'love' or whatever it is works in mysterious ways.
Brian probably has a white knight syndrome he needs to work on, but he still didn't deserve to have the baby he loved as his own be taken away from him in a heartbeat.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Panda714 wrote:
charmed596 wrote:

This is Tayler we’re talking about. Plus all her videos of Brian on YT are still up
she probably is still trying to figure out how to announce the break up to her fanbase after writing so much shit about chuckie and so much stuff about how brian is incredible and father of the year and she never had this and she's so lucky and so on
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lyanna wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
anyoldname66 wrote:Isn't Brian in PA? God how I hope they are just pulling this for show and are truly still together.

His Facebook is completely changed. It certainly looks like they separated.

If it's true, I actually feel bad for the guy. Yea everyone here told him so but he surely seems to have white knight syndrome and was doing good by those babies.
I feel bad for him,but seriously, who hooks up with a pregnant woman on Tinder, and asks her to marry him after what, four months?
And wasn't she just saying how great he was with the baby, and how she'd "never had this"?
She and Chuckles deserve each other. But those kids deserve better.

I agree that something was wrong with him, it's weird to randomly take a pregnant woman.on tinder and play daddy in such a short amount of time
but didn't chris met jess on an online dating site two seconds after she gave birth to her 4th child with two baby daddys involved? sometimes 'love' or whatever it is works in mysterious ways.
Brian probably has a white knight syndrome he needs to work on, but he still didn't deserve to have the baby he loved as his own be taken away from him in a heartbeat.
Oh, I definitely didn't mean that he deserved it. Sorry if it came out that way. I do think he's got issues, but at least he was nice, and treated her well from what I could see.
I think Tayler is one of those people who thinks that if there's no drama, you're not really in love. The absence of fighting meant absence of passion.
I really hope that he is the one who ended it...

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

She posted a bunch on weird screenshots on snapchat & then posted that she needed a beer.

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

These are the most attractive pictures I've ever seen of Tayler.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

By the way, Brian did change his bio on Instagram. It's now something emo like "just a lost soul trying to find where it belongs"

They 1000% broke up and she's 100% gonna get back with UpChuck
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I feel bad for Brian. I mean there are some guys who are willing to step up to the plate & be a dad to a mother's children even when they're not his. My best friend is in a situation like that.

He probably got attached to those kids & they attached to him but their mom is a dumb bitch who apparently likes the abuse... And likes exposing her kids to it.

She will be posting about her old crotch flame soon enough. Then an accidental baby #5 will follow shortly after.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

leem91 wrote:I feel bad for Brian. I mean there are some guys who are willing to step up to the plate & be a dad to a mother's children even when they're not his. My best friend is in a situation like that.

He probably got attached to those kids & they attached to him but their mom is a dumb bitch who apparently likes the abuse... And likes exposing her kids to it.

She will be posting about her old crotch flame soon enough. Then an accidental baby #5 will follow shortly after.
I hope he comes here and exposes the truth.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I hope he's the one that broke up with her because he realized she was a psycho crazy bitch, but I highly doubt that was the case. When Amity grows up she's gonna look back at her baby pictures and wonder who the man is that's holding her when she was first born. Just another "daddy" that the kids got attached too that was gone to soon
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I hope he's the one that broke up with her because he realized she was a psycho crazy bitch, but I highly doubt that was the case. When Amity grows up she's gonna look back at her baby pictures and wonder who the man is that's holding her when she was first born. Just another "daddy" that the kids got attached too that was gone to soon
I feel like if he broke up with her she'd post something about it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I hope he's the one that broke up with her because he realized she was a psycho crazy bitch, but I highly doubt that was the case. When Amity grows up she's gonna look back at her baby pictures and wonder who the man is that's holding her when she was first born. Just another "daddy" that the kids got attached too that was gone to soon

Hope so too. If she was back with chuckie why would her and hayley be best friends again?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I see chuckie coming back and Trashler taking 25pics of him and Amity so that when the girl grows up and asks about her birth pictures her sorry excuse of a mother can show her all these not-birth-pics with chuckie on it. There will never be anything said about Brian again.
SweetieAndi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetieAndi »

75% sure Chuckie and his lady broke up as well... I’m already betting we will see the posts about him from Tayler by Wednesday. We all called it. I can’t believe it. Round 8273689 of Chuckie vs Tayler coming up.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I still think Bryan was a creep. People here are saying he was the best thing to ever happen to her, how exactly can you conclude that based on instagram pictures? No sane young guy hooks up with a pregnant mother of three, plays daddy, and proposes almost immediately. I still think he was either trying to get access to the kids, or he was just that much of a loser that he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel and Tayler was the best he could do.

Someone brought up Jess and Chris but that's a little different just based on the fact that he already had kids, and that both were coming from a divorce.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I still think Bryan was a creep. People here are saying he was the best thing to ever happen to her, how exactly can you conclude that based on instagram pictures? No sane young guy hooks up with a pregnant mother of three, plays daddy, and proposes almost immediately. I still think he was either trying to get access to the kids, or he was just that much of a loser that he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel and Tayler was the best he could do.

Someone brought up Jess and Chris but that's a little different just based on the fact that he already had kids, and that both were coming from a divorce.
Thanks. I was starting to think I was crazy. He hadn't brought her around his family from what I could see, and I know I keep repeating it, but the whole story of their relationship spells weird to me! You have more courage to stand by your opinion than I do. If you just tell some person unfamiliar with Tayler the story, they will ask "what is up with this guy?"!

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

I literally can't understand how anyone could possibly tolerate her

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lmmomSD wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I still think Bryan was a creep. People here are saying he was the best thing to ever happen to her, how exactly can you conclude that based on instagram pictures? No sane young guy hooks up with a pregnant mother of three, plays daddy, and proposes almost immediately. I still think he was either trying to get access to the kids, or he was just that much of a loser that he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel and Tayler was the best he could do.

Thanks. I was starting to think I was crazy. He hadn't brought her around his family from what I could see, and I know I keep repeating it, but the whole story of their relationship spells weird to me! You have more courage to stand by your opinion than I do. If you just tell some person unfamiliar with Tayler the story, they will ask "what is up with this guy?"!

Any guy that is willing to date someone who is pregnant with another guys baby will always be off as far as I’m concerned. Not to mention the fact that she also has 3 other kids at home. And she met him on tinder, who the fuck is on tinder when they’re pregnant?!
He could be a nice guy, but those are some pretty big red flags if you ask me.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”