Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

kafy92
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by kafy92 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:I haven't watched it yet but the title of her new video "Regretting his vasectomy?" Really Jess you need an another baby like you need another hole in your head.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
it was a faq question and it chris did joke about an oopsie but jess did she say no there better not be an oopsie. just a small recap for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

kafy92 wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:I haven't watched it yet but the title of her new video "Regretting his vasectomy?" Really Jess you need an another baby like you need another hole in your head.

it was a faq question and it chris did joke about an oopsie but jess did she say no there better not be an oopsie. just a small recap for you

Dear Lord! Her and the click bait

Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

kafy92 wrote:

But could there be a sister-wife oopsie?! Janelle has a "huge announcement" over on her YouTube. I'm yet to watch either of them.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She is overwhelmed now how the hell can she take care of any more???

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Lucyall wrote:
kafy92 wrote:

But could there be a sister-wife oopsie?! Janelle has a "huge announcement" over on her YouTube. I'm yet to watch either of them.

Janell is going to school to do nursing....good on her

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Recap: REGRETTING HIS VASECTOMY?
Clip from Jess and Chris' FAQ Friday. Chris says "If there's an oopsie then there's an oopsie" and Jess exclaims "No!"
[Vlog Intro]
Jess opens the vlog. She has returned from physical therapy, and all of the kids except for Addie are at school.
Chris and Addie are taking a nap on the swing, and Chris is sick.
The third canvas has arrived. Chris and Jess hang the canvases. (I actually kind of like them.) Jess wonders whether they should add something to connect them, and is happy they chose black and white over color canvases.
Now to Target for some "adulting". Jess complains about Target produce and talks about how they don't have a Super Target nearby. They buy hangers for the kids, and discover that "Huggable Hangers" are for suits and are not actually huggable. Jess comments on Addie's butt. (Is this normal?) Jess and Chris try on food costumes and make food puns. They check out the Halloween decorations and show them to Addie. Jess discusses how they are shopping now to avoid Halloween shopping last minute. Finally, they leave with way more than they initially planned to buy.
Jess picks up the kids. Her and Kaden debate about the meaning of hand signs.
Jess takes LIlia to pick out a Halloween costume. The kids will have one family costume and one costume for the Halloween day. Lilia picks a devil costume (which doesn't seem to have horns?).
Jess and Chris are taking everything out of their bedroom so that they can paint it.
Chris is folding laundry while watching comedy and drinking beer.
FAQ Friday: A viewer wants to know if they ever regret the vasectomy. Chris says there was only one painful part, but he found the procedure emasculating. He doesn't regret it, and both of them say that it is less stressful now that he has had it. Recovery was short (~2 days), and Chris thinks it was the best decision they ever made. Jess says that they are content with not having any more kids. They still have to go back to the doctor to find out if it worked. Jess asks if "anything feels different" (CHILDREN watch this channel.) and Chris says no. Chris talks about a man who walked out of the lobby when the nurse called his name to get his vasectomy. They sign off.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Weird comments about baby's butt. Hanging out in Target for hours in called adulting.
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

I really hope the vasectomy did work, as I can see them putting off the check-in appointment to make sure he truly is shooting blanks. My little brother was a post-vasectomy baby; my dad never went in for his 6 month follow up!

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

When the hell do they even have sex? They co-sleep D:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

One of the whole things about co-sleeping is parents encouraging other co-sleeping couples to "get creative" with the location of the sex.

One mom I knew used to have quickies in the garage and brag about how her and her husband were keeping things "fresh". As fresh as sex in your garage can be. :?
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Lurker2 wrote:When the hell do they even have sex? They co-sleep D:
You don't need a bed just to have sex. Just saying lol

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

DoodleBop wrote:One of the whole things about co-sleeping is parents encouraging other co-sleeping couples to "get creative" with the location of the sex.

One mom I knew used to have quickies in the garage and brag about how her and her husband were keeping things "fresh". As fresh as sex in your garage can be. :?
Eww...so Dusty. I feel like Messs wouldn't care, I mean the twins were hold old when Landen was conceived??

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

maybe they have sex in the laundry room? for sure it's not in the shower otherwise jess would have cleaner hair.

if you look back at old videos of the twins, Jess was cosleeping with two babies and Drake slept on the couch because he needed to sleep to be able to go to work in the morning, yet Jess managed to get pregnant again
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Shower sex is meh but maybe he can wash her hair that's the best part
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Omg lilia does look like mj

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop wrote:The fact of the matter is this life style isn't sustainable. They aren't putting money back. They don't have savings or any sort of plan for when youtube ends. They are probably in debt up to their eyeballs even forgetting their mortgage. This will not last forever and when it does what will they do? Jess has never had a job has she? If she can't handle life now with naps everyday on the couch imagine having to get up get herself and five kids ready and be out the door to go to WORK by 8am...then come home and cook dinner because they can only afford take out 1 meal a week now. It's not wishing financial ruin on them so much as they are bringing it on themselves and they seem to think they can ride this wave forever. Until when? Could Chris get a job to support their current lifestyle?

This is why the smart youtubers have branched out. Joke about book deals and podcasts but all of Jess' eggs are in one basket. A basket that's getting harder and harder to make a living from as youtube keeps changing the rules.
A huge part of me wonders what parents who have 6,7, 8 kids think is going to happen in the future when they're teenagers. Yeah it's easy to shop at costco and get their clothes on clearance and be thrifty when they're all little. But what about when they're older and they want things like phones and laptops and school field trips or outfits for prom? And then what about things they really need like a college education? I'm not saying a parent should be expected to pay for all of those things (or that most even can) but what...do you just say 'you're on your own, sorry we had too many kids to afford these things for you'?! People can criticise me for saying this if they like but if your financial situation is that you can have 2 kids and afford to set them up with the best future possible, or you can have 5 and hope they all get scholarships then you should have TWO. Have the children you can afford. And that means long term, not just feeding and clothing them.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:The fact of the matter is this life style isn't sustainable. They aren't putting money back. They don't have savings or any sort of plan for when youtube ends. They are probably in debt up to their eyeballs even forgetting their mortgage. This will not last forever and when it does what will they do? Jess has never had a job has she? If she can't handle life now with naps everyday on the couch imagine having to get up get herself and five kids ready and be out the door to go to WORK by 8am...then come home and cook dinner because they can only afford take out 1 meal a week now. It's not wishing financial ruin on them so much as they are bringing it on themselves and they seem to think they can ride this wave forever. Until when? Could Chris get a job to support their current lifestyle?

This is why the smart youtubers have branched out. Joke about book deals and podcasts but all of Jess' eggs are in one basket. A basket that's getting harder and harder to make a living from as youtube keeps changing the rules.
A huge part of me wonders what parents who have 6,7, 8 kids think is going to happen in the future when they're teenagers. Yeah it's easy to shop at costco and get their clothes on clearance and be thrifty when they're all little. But what about when they're older and they want things like phones and laptops and school field trips or outfits for prom? And then what about things they really need like a college education? I'm not saying a parent should be expected to pay for all of those things (or that most even can) but what...do you just say 'you're on your own, sorry we had too many kids to afford these things for you'?! People can criticise me for saying this if they like but if your financial situation is that you can have 2 kids and afford to set them up with the best future possible, or you can have 5 and hope they all get scholarships then you should have TWO. Have the children you can afford. And that means long term, not just feeding and clothing them.
7 college funds makes me dizzy
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Hey have you guys ever thought that Jess's situation with Chris is totally reversed from her other 2 babydaddies? Jess is out of his league and she supports Chris and his boys...so isn't Addy actually HIS trap baby? Now he has a guarantee she'll never leave because she doesn't want another child of divorce. #chrisgotpregnantonpurpose :D
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

I can't believe he hasn't gone back to get tested. My husband had a vasectomy the same time as Chris and had a 6 week post op check and guess what, he still had live swimmers. I could totally see them having an ooopsie

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

funkycat123 wrote:
luci417 wrote:

7 college funds makes me dizzy
I don't know anyone who's parents paid for school outright. Where I live it's like well as long as you're going to school you can live at home and get free power, food, washed laundry and we'll help where we can for books, gas money etc. Some paid for part of school. Even that would be difficult with 7 kids. Even more so if like Jess they all start getting married and having kids and continuing to all live at home.

Return to “JesssFam”