• Advertisement

Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 pm

funkycat123 wrote:
luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:The fact of the matter is this life style isn't sustainable. They aren't putting money back. They don't have savings or any sort of plan for when youtube ends. They are probably in debt up to their eyeballs even forgetting their mortgage. This will not last forever and when it does what will they do? Jess has never had a job has she? If she can't handle life now with naps everyday on the couch imagine having to get up get herself and five kids ready and be out the door to go to WORK by 8am...then come home and cook dinner because they can only afford take out 1 meal a week now. It's not wishing financial ruin on them so much as they are bringing it on themselves and they seem to think they can ride this wave forever. Until when? Could Chris get a job to support their current lifestyle?

This is why the smart youtubers have branched out. Joke about book deals and podcasts but all of Jess' eggs are in one basket. A basket that's getting harder and harder to make a living from as youtube keeps changing the rules.

A huge part of me wonders what parents who have 6,7, 8 kids think is going to happen in the future when they're teenagers. Yeah it's easy to shop at costco and get their clothes on clearance and be thrifty when they're all little. But what about when they're older and they want things like phones and laptops and school field trips or outfits for prom? And then what about things they really need like a college education? I'm not saying a parent should be expected to pay for all of those things (or that most even can) but what...do you just say 'you're on your own, sorry we had too many kids to afford these things for you'?! People can criticise me for saying this if they like but if your financial situation is that you can have 2 kids and afford to set them up with the best future possible, or you can have 5 and hope they all get scholarships then you should have TWO. Have the children you can afford. And that means long term, not just feeding and clothing them.
7 college funds makes me dizzy

I don't know anyone who's parents paid for school outright. Where I live it's like well as long as you're going to school you can live at home and get free power, food, washed laundry and we'll help where we can for books, gas money etc. Some paid for part of school. Even that would be difficult with 7 kids. Even more so if like Jess they all start getting married and having kids and continuing to all live at home.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 pm

I wouldn't even walk in that house without my shoes on so I don't want to know what is considered acceptable alternate sex locations.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Chellebailson27 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Lurker2 wrote:When the hell do they even have sex? They co-sleep D:

Why do you think her couches are always stained??.....vomit!!!i just wanna go ahead and throw out a public apology to you guys who also visualised my words....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chellebailson27
Talker

Postby tessabravo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Its that time of year y’all [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171002/60def2c7dff6565acfce6faeac964e1b.png[/img]

tessabravo
Informer

Postby nitm » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 pm

hmm sometimes I wonder if Jess really showers often or not. Her ass/vag probably always smell like a penguin :shock:
nitm
Wallflower

Postby marshmellow » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:53 pm

nitm wrote:hmm sometimes I wonder if Jess really showers often or not. Her ass/vag probably always smell like a penguin :shock:

OMG a penguin ? a freaking pengiun ? You guys are hilarious.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jm87053 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Probably more like a wet dog :D
Jm87053
Talker

Postby blackroses » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Jm87053 wrote:Probably more like a wet dog :D

Don't disrespect my dog like that. I don't even want to know what kind of foul smell comes out of there, doesn't take very long to wash it either
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Jm87053 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Lol ok. To me the wet dog smell makes me gag. But what does a penguin smell like? Btw, That was funny!
Jm87053
Talker

Postby funkycat123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Jm87053 wrote:Lol ok. To me the wet dog smell makes me gag. But what does a penguin smell like? Btw, That was funny!
Penguin eat fish so probably fish? lol
funkycat123
Talker

Postby Jm87053 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Ya I figured that after.
Jm87053
Talker

Postby lyddiebug » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:16 pm

My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby nitm » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 pm

I kinda get the feeling that Jess hates Lilia because she's so fucking annoying lol anyone else agree?
nitm
Wallflower

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:53 pm

lyddiebug wrote:My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.

Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm

I think that Chris is too lazy to shower too. I bet they both smell.

I can't imagine what they must smell like while having sex *shudders*
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby Chatabox » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 pm

I can't believe he never went back to get checked after his vasectomy. And Jess' blasé "well, I'm not pregnant. *giggle*"

Not getting pregnant now doesn't mean that the surgery worked! You're still breastfeeding 35 hours a day.
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:29 pm

missy-1010 wrote:Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.

It's really expensive to go to a four-year college. There is no way someone around here could self-finance their way through the local university (which still costs around $30,000 a year) without serious help. And no, not everyone can get a scholarship. I had something like a 3.75 GPA in high school and I didn't qualify for any scholarships. So it's either you go to a community college and then hope you get financial help if you want to transfer, or you take on major debt for something that may never pay off, because a Bachelor's degree does not guarantee you a job at all.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby user123_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Its hard too tell if Chris and Jess are living beyond their means.
She lived with Mimi for a longggg time and back then she seemed super frugal. She probably wasn't paying much rent and I'm assuming she was making the same amount of money (~$7,000 a month)
They could have put some serious money aside for the mortgage and new car.
Who knows, it is shocking how much they seem to spend every day.
user123_
Informer

Postby lyddiebug » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 pm

missy-1010 wrote:
lyddiebug wrote:My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.

Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.

I worry all the time about coming off as entitled or bratty, so this reply really hit a nerve for me. (Not your fault, I'm just thin skinned.) I don't expect my parents to pay for my education, and I feel very lucky to be able to go to college at all.
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby dazzled » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:24 pm

missy-1010 wrote:

How is that bratty? When you have a child it's your responsibility to set them up as best as possible for the future. Not everyone can afford to actually put away money, but if you can, it's certainly better to save up money over a decade or two rather than have your child put themselves into debt.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby soma31 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:40 pm

dazzled wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

How is that bratty? When you have a child it's your responsibility to set them up as best as possible for the future. Not everyone can afford to actually put away money, but if you can, it's certainly better to save up money over a decade or two rather than have your child put themselves into debt.

It’s like other things that are beneficial but by no means essential. Taking your kids to Paris or Tokyo will give them experiences that’ll probably benefit them in the future, but expecting/demanding that from your parents is bratty entitlement.

(To keep things on topic, I do think that Jess should cut down on buying unnecessary crap and put that money in savings for the kids. If not for college then at least to pay for all the babies they decide to plan as teenagers...)

soma31
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 pm

luci417 wrote:Hey have you guys ever thought that Jess's situation with Chris is totally reversed from her other 2 babydaddies? Jess is out of his league and she supports Chris and his boys...so isn't Addy actually HIS trap baby? Now he has a guarantee she'll never leave because she doesn't want another child of divorce. #chrisgotpregnantonpurpose :D

You have a point!
I mean he moved in with her mom and two minutes after buying their house he quits his job to take naps with addie...

7 college funds and 7 orthodontic care are painful just to think at.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby lyddiebug » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:55 pm

soma31 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

It’s like other things that are beneficial but by no means essential. Taking your kids to Paris or Tokyo will give them experiences that’ll probably benefit them in the future, but expecting/demanding that from your parents is bratty entitlement.

(To keep things on topic, I do think that Jess should cut down on buying unnecessary crap and put that money in savings for the kids. If not for college then at least to pay for all the babies they decide to plan as teenagers...)

I don't expect or demand that my parents pay for my college education, and I really don't think I said anything to that effect. I am lucky that my parents had the means to set aside money for my college education and that I found a school that offered me sufficient scholarship for me to attend. I shared about myself primarily to show one model of paying for college and to speculate about how Jess might contribute to her children's future. Anyway, I agree that Jess should cut down on unnecessary spending. (Or, if she wants to focus on spending money on her kids now, she should at least focus on durable items for ALL of the kids rather than a bunch of useless junk.)
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby Mazement » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:19 am

Lyanna wrote:
luci417 wrote:Hey have you guys ever thought that Jess's situation with Chris is totally reversed from her other 2 babydaddies? Jess is out of his league and she supports Chris and his boys...so isn't Addy actually HIS trap baby? Now he has a guarantee she'll never leave because she doesn't want another child of divorce. #chrisgotpregnantonpurpose :D

You have a point!
I mean he moved in with her mom and two minutes after buying their house he quits his job to take naps with addie...

7 college funds and 7 orthodontic care are painful just to think at.

I like this little theory too! Jessica always said she only wanted four, their names all matched and it's Chris that is constantly making jokes about having like ten more children.
Haha how interesting.
Mazement
Talker

Postby luci417 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:51 am

lyddiebug wrote:It’s like other things that are beneficial but by no means essential. Taking your kids to Paris or Tokyo will give them experiences that’ll probably benefit them in the future, but expecting/demanding that from your parents is bratty entitlement.

I would love to live in your world where a college degree is a fun luxury and not a necessity for most people today. I don't think most people expect their parents to put them fully through college but if you raise your kid with the expectation that they should go to college and you don't in 18 years save any money at all...that's a very shitty thing to do to your kid. What 18 year old can pay for that by themselves? It's not like in the 70s when college could be financed with a part time job, nowadays it literally can't be done unless you're the part time CEO of Goldman Sachs or something.

Parents who don't want to contribute to their kids' futures in any way sound lazy and selfish to me. If it's not financially possible that's one thing but you try and you make sacrifices for your kid's future, that's what being a parent is.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam