Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I wouldn't even walk in that house without my shoes on so I don't want to know what is considered acceptable alternate sex locations.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Lurker2 wrote:When the hell do they even have sex? They co-sleep D:

Why do you think her couches are always stained??.....vomit!!!i just wanna go ahead and throw out a public apology to you guys who also visualised my words....Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Its that time of year y’all Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 964e1b.png[/img]

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

nitm wrote:hmm sometimes I wonder if Jess really showers often or not. Her ass/vag probably always smell like a penguin :shock:
OMG a penguin ? a freaking pengiun ? You guys are hilarious.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Probably more like a wet dog :D
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Jm87053 wrote:Probably more like a wet dog :D
Don't disrespect my dog like that. I don't even want to know what kind of foul smell comes out of there, doesn't take very long to wash it either
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Lol ok. To me the wet dog smell makes me gag. But what does a penguin smell like? Btw, That was funny!
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Jm87053 wrote:Lol ok. To me the wet dog smell makes me gag. But what does a penguin smell like? Btw, That was funny!
Penguin eat fish so probably fish? lol
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ya I figured that after.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

lyddiebug wrote:My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.
Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think that Chris is too lazy to shower too. I bet they both smell.

I can't imagine what they must smell like while having sex *shudders*
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I can't believe he never went back to get checked after his vasectomy. And Jess' blasé "well, I'm not pregnant. *giggle*"

Not getting pregnant now doesn't mean that the surgery worked! You're still breastfeeding 35 hours a day.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

missy-1010 wrote: Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.
It's really expensive to go to a four-year college. There is no way someone around here could self-finance their way through the local university (which still costs around $30,000 a year) without serious help. And no, not everyone can get a scholarship. I had something like a 3.75 GPA in high school and I didn't qualify for any scholarships. So it's either you go to a community college and then hope you get financial help if you want to transfer, or you take on major debt for something that may never pay off, because a Bachelor's degree does not guarantee you a job at all.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Its hard too tell if Chris and Jess are living beyond their means.
She lived with Mimi for a longggg time and back then she seemed super frugal. She probably wasn't paying much rent and I'm assuming she was making the same amount of money (~$7,000 a month)
They could have put some serious money aside for the mortgage and new car.
Who knows, it is shocking how much they seem to spend every day.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

missy-1010 wrote:
lyddiebug wrote:My parents made saving for my college education a priority from the time I was a baby. Fortunately, I got a couple generous scholarships (one based on merit and one based on our financial situation), so they were/are able to cover the rest. However, I'm on my own as far as discretionary spending (cleaning products, food that isn't from the cafeteria, notebooks, pens, etc.), and I cover about half of my textbook expenses. (About once a year, I need a $100 dollar workbook that cannot be bought for cheaper or in an older edition. :() I suspect that Jess' primary form of providing for her kids' education will be allowing them to be permanent residents in her home while they do whatever they want, exactly like Mimi did.
Honestly people who expect their parents to put any money away for college sound entitled and bratty to me.

I worry all the time about coming off as entitled or bratty, so this reply really hit a nerve for me. (Not your fault, I'm just thin skinned.) I don't expect my parents to pay for my education, and I feel very lucky to be able to go to college at all.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

missy-1010 wrote:
How is that bratty? When you have a child it's your responsibility to set them up as best as possible for the future. Not everyone can afford to actually put away money, but if you can, it's certainly better to save up money over a decade or two rather than have your child put themselves into debt.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

dazzled wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
How is that bratty? When you have a child it's your responsibility to set them up as best as possible for the future. Not everyone can afford to actually put away money, but if you can, it's certainly better to save up money over a decade or two rather than have your child put themselves into debt.
It’s like other things that are beneficial but by no means essential. Taking your kids to Paris or Tokyo will give them experiences that’ll probably benefit them in the future, but expecting/demanding that from your parents is bratty entitlement.

(To keep things on topic, I do think that Jess should cut down on buying unnecessary crap and put that money in savings for the kids. If not for college then at least to pay for all the babies they decide to plan as teenagers...)

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

luci417 wrote:Hey have you guys ever thought that Jess's situation with Chris is totally reversed from her other 2 babydaddies? Jess is out of his league and she supports Chris and his boys...so isn't Addy actually HIS trap baby? Now he has a guarantee she'll never leave because she doesn't want another child of divorce. #chrisgotpregnantonpurpose :D
You have a point!
I mean he moved in with her mom and two minutes after buying their house he quits his job to take naps with addie...

7 college funds and 7 orthodontic care are painful just to think at.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

soma31 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

It’s like other things that are beneficial but by no means essential. Taking your kids to Paris or Tokyo will give them experiences that’ll probably benefit them in the future, but expecting/demanding that from your parents is bratty entitlement.

(To keep things on topic, I do think that Jess should cut down on buying unnecessary crap and put that money in savings for the kids. If not for college then at least to pay for all the babies they decide to plan as teenagers...)

I don't expect or demand that my parents pay for my college education, and I really don't think I said anything to that effect. I am lucky that my parents had the means to set aside money for my college education and that I found a school that offered me sufficient scholarship for me to attend. I shared about myself primarily to show one model of paying for college and to speculate about how Jess might contribute to her children's future. Anyway, I agree that Jess should cut down on unnecessary spending. (Or, if she wants to focus on spending money on her kids now, she should at least focus on durable items for ALL of the kids rather than a bunch of useless junk.)

Return to “JesssFam”