• Advertisement

OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby kgiff77 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Stellar wrote:Amy is Oscars only full sibling, correct? So Casey and Caden are Korrinas kids with her husband and Leo/Andrea are his dads kids with his wife ? I've always wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s correct

kgiff77
Talker

Advertisement

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:24 pm

kgiff77 wrote:
Stellar wrote:Amy is Oscars only full sibling, correct? So Casey and Caden are Korrinas kids with her husband and Leo/Andrea are his dads kids with his wife ? I've always wondered.

That’s correct

Wait so how old was Korrina when she had Amy?! Because isn't Amy older? Yikes

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby Rosiex3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:31 pm

missy-1010 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

That’s correct

Wait so how old was Korrina when she had Amy?! Because isn't Amy older? Yikes

Whaaaat I thought Oscar was older than Amy.

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby GureenBooberries » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Korina was 16/17 when she had Oscar. He’s a year or so older than Amy. I think she graduated high school just last year then went on that Europe trip?

GureenBooberries
Amateur

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:02 pm

GureenBooberries wrote:Korina was 16/17 when she had Oscar. He’s a year or so older than Amy. I think she graduated high school just last year then went on that Europe trip?

Okay my bad!

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby jbg1515 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 pm

nebula wrote:This thread has become "praising ok baby".
I know Kyra has gotten to college and she is a better mom blah blah but no one can erase the times that their baby was almost drowned, killed, you know the usual.
Is there any other forum that talks about their shit parenting as we did here? If anyone knows please tell me.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Agreed x10!!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
jbg1515
Amateur

Postby workinprogress » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm

waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
Kenzie23 wrote:I'm guessing they're having Levi's birthday party in LA? Oscar just said they'll be there in 2 weeks. That's a good idea because in Utah they don't really have anyone to invite... but it makes me wonder once again why they don't just freaking live there!
They had his birthday party last year in LA too. It's more expensive to live in LA. They wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere nearly as nice as they do now

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

It's kinda sad to see people choosing luxury and material crap over human relationships. OK would rather live in a mansion alone than in a smaller apartment surrounded by people who love them and who they love and just...friends. Too bad, they're probably teaching their kids too that junk is more important than people

Eh, I have to disagree a little with you on this. I'm not the kind of person that can live in a small space for long periods of time. I'd much prefer to live in the country/a different state as my friends in order to have space to stretch out. Also, LA rent is just BS and most people living there can hardly afford to. They could, however, move somewhere in CA that isn't inside of Los Angeles, maybe somewhere a few hours out, and find cheaper rent? I'm not from there so I have no idea how big the variation would be. Especially with kids, they need to have a backyard or space to run around.

workinprogress
Informer

Postby workinprogress » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:21 pm

jbg1515 wrote:
I know Kyra has gotten to college and she is a better mom blah blah but no one can erase the times that their baby was almost drowned, killed, you know the usual.
Is there any other forum that talks about their shit parenting as we did here? If anyone knows please tell me.

Agreed x10!!

Not all of us have to agree on everything that people post here. This is called a forum for a reason. We're allowed to reply to each other, disagree with each other, and also call out people on their BS. I'm not a fan of OK AT ALL, but when I see someone post something that I have a disagreement with (whether it be positive or negative), I'm going to reply back because I'm allowed to, just like you are. Just because we have acknowledged positive things, like Kyra deciding to go back to school, doesn't automatically mean we're Butt Buddies now & support them. Part of creating valid arguments is having an actual basis for that argument. Saying shit that doesn't even relate to their vlogs is just creating a straw man, and it makes us all look dumb. We're all (mostly I assume) adults, we can have adult discussions. There are still PLENTY of things to talk about regarding OK that are about their shitty decisions, don't worry.

workinprogress
Informer

Postby jacksonsteeth » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 pm

No license plates yet either...hmmm.

jacksonsteeth
Amateur

Postby sheebz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:10 pm

workinprogress wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:[quote="Kenzie23"]I'm guessing they're having Levi's birthday party in LA? Oscar just said they'll be there in 2 weeks. That's a good idea because in Utah they don't really have anyone to invite... but it makes me wonder once again why they don't just freaking live there!
They had his birthday party last year in LA too. It's more expensive to live in LA. They wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere nearly as nice as they do now

It's kinda sad to see people choosing luxury and material crap over human relationships. OK would rather live in a mansion alone than in a smaller apartment surrounded by people who love them and who they love and just...friends. Too bad, they're probably teaching their kids too that junk is more important than people

Eh, I have to disagree a little with you on this. I'm not the kind of person that can live in a small space for long periods of time. I'd much prefer to live in the country/a different state as my friends in order to have space to stretch out. Also, LA rent is just BS and most people living there can hardly afford to. They could, however, move somewhere in CA that isn't inside of Los Angeles, maybe somewhere a few hours out, and find cheaper rent? I'm not from there so I have no idea how big the variation would be. Especially with kids, they need to have a backyard or space to run around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
i live 2 hours out of la and rent is typically $2100+ depends how close you go towards the ocean. houses around me i’ve seen are $400,000+ for 4 bedrooms. they could deff afford california if they went outside of la. the backyards are a hit or miss though.

sheebz
Amateur

Postby Ilovecats » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:15 pm

jacksonsteeth wrote:No license plates yet either...hmmm.

But I've seen them blur it out. So I'm so confused on if they have a license plate or not

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby anr92 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:30 am

workinprogress wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:[quote="Kenzie23"]I'm guessing they're having Levi's birthday party in LA? Oscar just said they'll be there in 2 weeks. That's a good idea because in Utah they don't really have anyone to invite... but it makes me wonder once again why they don't just freaking live there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
They could've just moved to Riverside County. 1 1/2 hrs away from LA. The houses are cheaper if they wanted to buy one. For the price/size they got there house they could've found one here in Riverside.

anr92
Amateur

Postby cklein31 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:43 am

Ilovecats wrote:
jacksonsteeth wrote:No license plates yet either...hmmm.

But I've seen them blur it out. So I'm so confused on if they have a license plate or not

I think they have a back plate but the front is the dealer advertisement? I don't drive so idk if that's unusual but I do feel like I've seen that happen ? Or maybe they've been BSing by blurring out nothing so people stopped bugging them lmfao
cklein31
Informer

Postby nebula » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 am

workinprogress wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:

Agreed x10!!

Not all of us have to agree on everything that people post here. This is called a forum for a reason. We're allowed to reply to each other, disagree with each other, and also call out people on their BS. I'm not a fan of OK AT ALL, but when I see someone post something that I have a disagreement with (whether it be positive or negative), I'm going to reply back because I'm allowed to, just like you are. Just because we have acknowledged positive things, like Kyra deciding to go back to school, doesn't automatically mean we're Butt Buddies now & support them. Part of creating valid arguments is having an actual basis for that argument. Saying shit that doesn't even relate to their vlogs is just creating a straw man, and it makes us all look dumb. We're all (mostly I assume) adults, we can have adult discussions. There are still PLENTY of things to talk about regarding OK that are about their shitty decisions, don't worry.

Thanks for the lesson!
Your post was not making any point to
me at least. I know ALL these things believe me! Its been discussed again and again so no constructive criticism for you to do here.
So Kyra went to college, was diagnosed with ocd and received treatment or whatever, started gym, she cooks and she's faking happiness the whole damn time. Good for her, big deal.
I can point out a LOT of things they are still doing wrong as vloggers and parents.
I'm just genuinely asking if there is any other forum to go to, since I mostly feel I'm in their yt comment section here.

nebula
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:26 am

god some people are annoying.

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby nebula » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:06 am

That's the perfect example of "yt comment section"

nebula
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:13 am

nebula wrote:That's the perfect example of "yt comment section"

No it isn't lol. We say one nice thing and here you are bitching and moaning. If you have something to complain about, do it but it's fucking annoying how you're complaining about how can't complain like we get it. You made like 3 fucking posts about this being the comment section. It's really not, but if you don't want to see anything nice at all, then scroll past the nice comments. Sorry that we don't complain about every tiny irrelevant thing

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 am

And we are still complaining​ about their parenting. Mainly Oscar because he's a fucking idiot, but please act like we are all kissing their asses

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:30 am

Ilovecats wrote:

No it isn't lol. We say one nice thing and here you are bitching and moaning. If you have something to complain about, do it but it's fucking annoying how you're complaining about how can't complain like we get it. You made like 3 fucking posts about this being the comment section. It's really not, but if you don't want to see anything nice at all, then scroll past the nice comments. Sorry that we don't complain about every tiny irrelevant thing

The point here is that we can't complain, not without you and a few others jumping to defend and justify OK regarding what we're complaining about, just like in the comment section. I don't comment to try to claim your positive comments are bullshit but you(it's a general you) are quick to jump on the negative ones. Take your own advice and scroll past the negative comments, if I wanted justifications for OK's behaviour I'd be...you guessed it, in their comment section, instead of here.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 am

waitwhat wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

The point here is that we can't complain, not without you and a few others jumping to defend and justify OK regarding what we're complaining about, just like in the comment section. I don't comment to try to claim your positive comments are bullshit but you(it's a general you) are quick to jump on the negative ones. Take your own advice and scroll past the negative comments, if I wanted justifications for OK's behaviour I'd be...you guessed it, in their comment section, instead of here.
Lmao I don't constantly jump to defend them but that's okay

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby Ilovecats » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 am

ANYWAYS on to what we are all here totally about this popped up in my recommended the other day. This is not a good look her her[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171002/e30291e647da06702cc7ef3e957c0a27.jpg[/img]

Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 am

Ilovecats wrote:ANYWAYS on to what we are all here totally about this popped up in my recommended the other day. This is not a good look her her[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171002/e30291e647da06702cc7ef3e957c0a27.jpg[/img]

Oscar does a good job at making her look like shit.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:59 am

Ilovecats wrote:ANYWAYS on to what we are all here totally about this popped up in my recommended the other day. This is not a good look her her[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171002/e30291e647da06702cc7ef3e957c0a27.jpg[/img]

Nice choice of picture, Oskie Bear!!!!!!!!

workinprogress
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:11 pm

I feel like many people who disliked kyra here suddenly started to like her the minute she said she has anxiety or I don't know what and that she will be under medication for it. Like people have an exxagerated sympathy for whoever suffers from anxiety. If you're a shitty parent and are late af for your so called daily vlogs, just make a tweet about anxiety and suddenly you'll be a hero!

But this is new is it? kyra suffered from ppd after levi's birth for months and she said it herself so she was aware of it, yet instead of trying to improve her mental health she got knocked up AGAIN. Now her mental issues have increased, she has 2kids under 2 at barely 20, a useless partner who sleeps all day and make her feel like shit, yet I'm sure she will get pregnant again. And her anxiety or whatever it is will only get worse

Do I have to feel bad for then? no, she did it tp herself. Good on her for seeking the help of a specialist but that doesn't suddenly turn her into a survivor or a warrior or something.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby nebula » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Ilovecats wrote:

Relax... don't take it personally

nebula
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to OKBaby