Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Stellar »

teddyandmommy wrote:
Stellar wrote:Such an odd way to put it. I believe he means something like they were all innocent children/babies at one point. Maybe I'm completely wrong and giving them too much credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's definitely what he meant. But the way he worded it made it about them lol

He should have at least clarified after people started calling him out on it. He just doesn't get it I guess.

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Stellar wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
Stellar wrote:Such an odd way to put it. I believe he means something like they were all innocent children/babies at one point. Maybe I'm completely wrong and giving them too much credit.

That's definitely what he meant. But the way he worded it made it about them lol

He should have at least clarified after people started calling him out on it. He just doesn't get it I guess.

He’s married to Keren, of course he doesn’t get it.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I watched the vlog they made during the Orlando shootings for the first time a few weeks ago. I was so shocked how they made it about them.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 327977.png[/img]

Oh Khoa, even Keren knew how to word itImage
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

teddyandmommy wrote:

I think he is saying they are all somebody's children, and by extension he is sad for their family they have left behind..
babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

workinprogress wrote:Why did Jelian Mercado show up to the fiesta? She's like 17 right? That's pretty odd tbh...KK are like 6 years older than her lmao. I actually quite like Jelian (but that's a different thread). She wouldn't have known anyone else at that party, either. Maybe it's just the introvert in me, but I never go to parties when I'm barely friends with the host & don't know anyone else going.

Long time lurker first time poster.
Yeah Jelian is 20. It’s weird that Carol and yasmine were there cause they’re 16

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Khoa's comment doesn't bother me, I feel like he is genuinely a caring person and just means it like all the victims are someone's children and he can't imagine how the families feel. At least that is how I take it. A Facebook friend of mine posted this long thing about how she got married in vegas with her wedding photo and made the whole thing about how she loves Las Vegas because she was married there. Like bitch this is not about your wedding at all. I feel like khoas comment is genuine even if it may not have been very eloquent
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I get what Khoa was trying to say, but the way he said it made it seem like he was making about himself..

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

omg. Keren trying on underwear in her most recent video. (nice Friends reference in the title btw lol)

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

I feel like in Keren lastest video she was trying so hard to be like Liza

hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

WOW Keren made such little effort with her latest video. She didn't even do her hair. It just looks ridiculous worn in that sloppy bun. And I can't believe she actually tried on a two year old's tshirt. She's irritating in this video.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

She's acting like she's 13. We don't want to see your fucking thong. We don't care to see you trying to twerk with underwear on over your pants. We don't want to see you try on your w year olds shirt that will obviously not fit you. Just show us what you got your kids.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
marea_adr wrote:This paci thing and the bottle is soooo annoying!!! They are not gonna take it away ever!!! They might as well let him have them till his farewell college party....
I have been watchig their vlogs since Keren was pregnant with Landon and i have another observation. Have you ever noticed how both of them kiss their children? It seems really weird to me...It is like they don't feel it, like there is no emotion to it. It's the same when they kiss eachother.... I don't know, maybe it's me who sees it like that....
And something else. I live in Europe so i have no idea about how much anything cost in the US but how much money do they make???? In my country, to buy a house with pool (or any other house) and a car and all those other things in such a short period of time will put you in debt for the rest of your life and maybe your children's life....and for most will be a dream never fullfilled....How can they afford all those things???
pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
I'm an American but I've lived in different parts of Europe and my husband is from the UK (we also lived there for quite a few years together, now you know why my spelling's all messed up lol) so I think I have a pretty good perspective on this. Basically, the cost of living and buying houses/cars/other big ticket items in the US is significantly cheaper than almost anywhere in Europe especially the UK. We build houses bigger and cheaper here and things like a pool which are a pretty standard feature for a house of a certain price in a hot state like Florida are BIG luxury in other countries. So US commenters when people are asking 'how the hell do they afford this' I think they really mean 'how can they afford this without being millionaires'. I can't speak for other countries like Australia but as far as I understand it the US is the cheapest generally.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Apparently keren is on a juice cleanse now? TF?! She really doesnt know how to be healthy at all. those can be so dangerous
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

The fact that khoa said that if he and Keren had kids that he hoped they wouldnt be short, if anything. TF?! What about wishing your kids are healthy? So what if theyre short?! Thats just disgusting to me...
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Apparently keren is on a juice cleanse now? TF?! She really doesnt know how to be healthy at all. those can be so dangerous

You know what, anything Keren does now doesn't surprise me in the least.. it's only a matter of time before she gives it up lol

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Keren is so cringy in everything she says and does. Her latest personal channel video was basically just a big cringe.

Also, what ever happened to the blog?? Another thing to add to the list of things Keren starts but doesn’t finish!

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Rosiex3 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Apparently keren is on a juice cleanse now? TF?! She really doesnt know how to be healthy at all. those can be so dangerous

You know what, anything Keren does now doesn't surprise me in the least.. it's only a matter of time before she gives it up lol

So did she blend up the Chipotle she ate at the party

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:The fact that khoa said that if he and Keren had kids that he hoped they wouldnt be short, if anything. TF?! What about wishing your kids are healthy? So what if theyre short?! Thats just disgusting to me...
That was very insensitive. I have little people in my life, so that really got me pissed. So they care about height but not about what they feed they children? I feel they don’t think before they talk. They can be very insensitive sometimes, but the worst is they dismiss other people’s feelings. They don’t like to own up to their mistakes. It’s like “I’m right no matter what, and if you don’t agree you can fuck off.” It’s very childish.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Does anyone else find Wyatt annoying? He always looks like he can’t stand Keren and Khoa lol if they’re bothering you so much then you can get out of their home

Return to “KKandBabyJ”