E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

bunny88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by bunny88 »

I guess Jared was really in the doghouse if Lush wasn't cutting it, anymore. Way to suck up, to the Ice Queen, Jared!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

He's so desperate!!!!!! Tweets about how he's having computer problems then throws together a trailer to make up for no vlog today. He's going to be up all night tonight trying to fix whatever the issue is. Which just proves that this break did nothing to help them focus on what's really important in life. All down hill from here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I know this has been said a million times, but I'm going to say it again. It amazes me how much Invisalign changed Ellie's facial structure. I've only ever seen that drastic of a transformation on my friend who had to have jaw surgery, but to change that much just from Invisalign? Blows my mind.

Also, I noticed that in the picture from her IG story, she looks like she's been neglecting to wear her retainer. I wonder if she noticed the change and didn't like it herself?
I think her smile and facial structure looked better before it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is fascinating. I have seen articles in Mormon online outlets praising Mormon vloggers, and now the church is saying that too much emphasis on social media is bad because it causes envy and people strive to hard to appear "perfect". Sound like anyone we know of?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-masthead

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Oh god, did you see the "trailer" on Jared's instagram?? Who do they think they are?! They're acting like their big return is soo special & anticipated. Truth is, they have to come back if they want to keep the $$ rolling in. They aren't celebrities like they think!!!!
Looks like they did an awful lot of vlogging on that "break."

I can't believe more people don't see through them.
I dont they ever they wouldnt film they actually the first couple vlogs would be about the trip. They didnt vlog because the internet was sketchy. Ellie said the plan was to have some vlogs ready Q&A and stuff. I think their plan was to show some preg clips and they werent up to making new ones. On twitter he earlier said computer issue with space but he had the time to make that trailer. If these cuise vlogs are all about Ellie I am actually done. But we have to stay after them to tell the minions to F off on Matt and Emily.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Also I’m sure this trip was sponsored by Disney so he has to make sure he does a good job so they keep sending them on free vaca’s

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lmmomSD wrote:This is fascinating. I have seen articles in Mormon online outlets praising Mormon vloggers, and now the church is saying that too much emphasis on social media is bad because it causes envy and people strive to hard to appear "perfect". Sound like anyone we know of?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-masthead

Every word in that article about social media is 100% true. Especially since the platforms have been changing; it takes more effort and creativity to make more money.
Seems like this church says things only when they work in their favor. I watched a documentary which said polygamy was stopped/no longer a prophecy so Utah could become a state of the US. Additionally, only a few years ago, the church was also very into encouraging their members share their lives (ie: in social media platforms: YouTube, blogs). Now that people have been sharing the negativity of sm (not that we can’t see it) and scandals have come out (Shaytards), they’re encouraging members to stop using it? Typical Image
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Jared is creeping me out with how excited he is to be back to vlogging. But then again, he always kind of creeps me out
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pency wrote:Jared is creeping me out with how excited he is to be back to vlogging. But then again, he always kind of creeps me out
I really do think they are both addicted to the attention and the lifestyle. I said a week off wouldn't do anything if they just came back and jumped right back in. Their problems run way deeper than that.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Jared was trying to be all extra with this vlog and now it won 't even upload. I just honestly think he tries to put his own spin on things to get the same attention and views that Daily Bumps get. I don't know about you guys, but I don't see them having as large of a following as Bryan and Missy...like EVER.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Since he’s expecting a big turn out for this vlog, we shouldn’t give him the extra views. Someone generous should leave recap & include any important screenshots:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I enjoyed the vlog today. I’m a huge Disney fan and would love to go on a Disney cruise someday, so this vlog was right up my alley. I think they did a great job of capturing the fun and magic of everything.

Say what you want about it being a sponsorship, I think they did a fantastic job with it. I’m sure Disney is pleased.

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

It's definitely a commercial. Which is totally fine. Just don't expect much "vlog"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I've watched a ton of Disney Cruise vlogs, and I feel like Disney is getting way less from E&J than a lot of the others. I used to think Jared had an eye for this, but either he was just copying people and I didn't realize it at the time, or he's lost his passion for it.

I really feel like the more they hype everything up as "SO FUN" the less fun it actually is. I think cruises are great, but I wouldn't be sold off just this vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ja14 wrote:Since he’s expecting a big turn out for this vlog, we shouldn’t give him the extra views. Someone generous should leave recap & include any important screenshots:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My daughter is watching it right now. LOTS of screeching from Ellie and extra yelling from Jared. The ironic thing was Ellie talking about how they make you wash your hands before entering the dining room. Wonder if she is blowing her nose in the sheets. They use the word "awesome" a lot, and of course, Ellie says "So fun!" a lot.
Jackson was adorable being all excited about sleeping in a bunk bed.
It's basically a long commercial for Disney cruises, with Ellie screaming and lots of Jared's big teeth. The only thing worth watching it for is Jackson. He's just the cutest, and so excited. Calvin doesn't talk the whole time. They howl as a family. And they say _something_ in unison that I couldn't catch. It sounded like "For the vlog!" But I can't be sure because I am not going to watch it again.
They must be teaching Jackson to hold his nose under water. Another one to spend his life holding his nose instead of blowing out through his nose. Must be hard to swim with one hand...

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The shouting. Why so much freaking shouting?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So basically they are getting two weeks off of reg vlogging since this whole week will be Disney right??

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Its formal night, cut to Calvin and Jackson wearing fucking t shirts.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:Its formal night, cut to Calvin and Jackson wearing fucking t shirts.
If they had planned the trip themselves and put even a tiny bit of research and professionalism in, they would have known to pack at least some nicer clothes.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

calliepaige84 wrote:So basically they are getting two weeks off of reg vlogging since this whole week will be Disney right??

I assume. Hopefully they put the camera away and work on themselves a bit, but I really doubt that's going to happen.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”