Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

MommaOfThree wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:Does she really think she’s that special to where if she uploads a video people are gonna be outraged? It’s like I literally just got back from Las Vegas, maybe I should of called into work out of respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was coming here to day that! How many of y’all woke up to this horrible news this morning and said, I’m not going to work today out of respect for the victims”

Seriously though, I wish I could of called out and went to donate blood but it’s work, I have to show up even if I don’t want to.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why are idiots thanking her as if she's doing something so great by not posting a video? Lmao. She might as well stop posting on Snapchat "out of respect for the horrific shooting" because how is that any different..
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Super weird how she's kissing colette's ass after she mocked their family for shay's online cheating.

Such a fake ass bitch

Well at least Colette's husband actually married her, she'll always have that over Britney. I can't believe she's begging to fly to Idaho to ramble on a Mormom woman's sofa about nothing for an hour. Maybe she can pick up a recipe for skinny crockpot funeral potatoes since she's sooooo buuuusssyyy and stresssed you guys, but obviously still fully committed to weight loss.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Mel1011 wrote:Why are idiots thanking her as if she's doing something so great by not posting a video? Lmao. She might as well stop posting on Snapchat "out of respect for the horrific shooting" because how is that any different..
It's not like she's BritneyandBullets posting her weekly gun and ammo roundup.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

flightlessbird wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Lol was this someone here?? Love it

Did you just tell on yourself? No one can see those tweets because the account is private. Lol
Criiiiinge

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

luci417 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Super weird how she's kissing colette's ass after she mocked their family for shay's online cheating.

Such a fake ass bitch

Well at least Colette's husband actually married her, she'll always have that over Britney. I can't believe she's begging to fly to Idaho to ramble on a Mormom woman's sofa about nothing for an hour. Maybe she can pick up a recipe for skinny crockpot funeral potatoes since she's sooooo buuuusssyyy and stresssed you guys, but obviously still fully committed to weight loss.
So much second hand embarrassment. She commented on the TMV video today as well. Like girl, they see you. If they want you they will call. Now I see how she locked in Ean.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Why are idiots thanking her as if she's doing something so great by not posting a video? Lmao. She might as well stop posting on Snapchat "out of respect for the horrific shooting" because how is that any different..
It's not like she's BritneyandBullets posting her weekly gun and ammo roundup.

Lmao! Could you imagine her being knowledgeable about ANYTHING let alone guns, and ammo.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Did anyone see her tweet about not posting a coffee talk vid this morning out of respect of the shooting? I dont know, am I horrible or is anyone else giving serious side eye? Like for one, anyone who was personally devastated isnt going to be watching your videos or concerning themselves with your twitter feed at the moment and others might like the distraction? If you want to do something, go donate blood or make a monetary donation. It just seems to me like an excuse because she didnt film or edit. Last week she was uploading videos on the days they were filmed so she is obviously behind...
Exactly...I was waiting for it today because I wanted to watch something light to counter balance...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Please for the love of god don't let her touch a gun. OMG.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

flightlessbird wrote:

Did you just tell on yourself? No one can see those tweets because the account is private. Lol

I think she made it public because someone replied to them.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

I think she made it public because someone replied to them.
But those screenshots show that the account is private and the account had 0 followers when I looked, so the only way they could've seen the posts is if they were that account
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

What a sick excuse for not uploading! I knew this coffee BS wouldn't last long...

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

did this bitch really just use a terror attack for not getting off of her ass?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She could always upload it today, I mean if she had it actually filmed and edited. *insert side eye here*

So how many of you went to work and said you couldn’t turn in a project out of respect for LV?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

But don’t forget, her working from home is much more stressful than someone who works outside of the Home.

Bitch, no. No one can just take off for a national tragedy.

And she sure is selective with her catastrophes isn’t she?
Irma- uploads.
Maria- uploads.
Earthquake-uploads.
Shooting-“not filming out of respect”

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Apparently no one else on YT got the memo. So many uploads yesterday. The victims must be so upset.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

that's what i'll never understand about these youtube mommy vloggers. they always claim how hard it is to be a SAHM and on top of that be a 'girl boss' by filming videos but what they fail to mention is that they can take time off whenever they want and they also fail to mention that they can just not film or put out content when it's not convenient for them.

i wish i could have called my boss this morning and let them know i was triggered some way and therefore it was too inconvenient for me to show up this morning
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:that's what i'll never understand about these youtube mommy vloggers. they always claim how hard it is to be a SAHM and on top of that be a 'girl boss' by filming videos but what they fail to mention is that they can take time off whenever they want and they also fail to mention that they can just not film or put out content when it's not convenient for them.

i wish i could have called my boss this morning and let them know i was triggered some way and therefore it was too inconvenient for me to show up this morning
THIS!! This is what I always say! They can also go to their kids school performances, soccer games etc film it and call it a days work. Working moms and even working from home moms cannot do this. They miss those special things because they have to work. It isnt a matter of pitting one against the other and saying sahms have it easy but you have to recognize the good along with the bad.
I had to work when my cat died, I know it may sound silly but I was 8 months pregnant and my husband called me at work to tell me and I couldnt leave. I was the only nurse working that night, I cried. I was devastated, he had been with my before my babies were even here. Anyway, I couldnt just put the camera down and not film for a week, or even make a sob story video about it and make profit from it. I had to work through it, nobody at work really cared (Not in a mean way, but nobody is going to come in early for their shift because someones cat died lol)
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

She just uploaded another Brits Brew and inserted clips of her talking about the shooting.

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Smar lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”